Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

LazyBee Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 4:25:01 PM(UTC)
LazyBee

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 638 time(s) in 305 post(s)
Just got Santa's Village and had to play with it in Craftroom. My Imagine print and cut process worked fine except the cutting of any of the immages did not go all the way through the cardstock. I tried this twice the first time my blade was at 4 and the second time it was adjusted to 6. Both times the cuts were about the same similar to a kiss method as I can litterally peel the uncut paper. What I am wondering is there any other way to adjust the blade depth and pressure on the I through Craftroom and the Imagine application on the machine. It really sucks that I have this beautiful cartridge but cannot get the images to cut all the way through using Craftroom. Any suggestions would be great.
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 5:18:49 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7818 time(s) in 3649 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LazyBee Go to Quoted Post
Just got Santa's Village and had to play with it in Craftroom. My Imagine print and cut process worked fine except the cutting of any of the immages did not go all the way through the cardstock. I tried this twice the first time my blade was at 4 and the second time it was adjusted to 6. Both times the cuts were about the same similar to a kiss method as I can litterally peel the uncut paper. What I am wondering is there any other way to adjust the blade depth and pressure on the I through Craftroom and the Imagine application on the machine. It really sucks that I have this beautiful cartridge but cannot get the images to cut all the way through using Craftroom. Any suggestions would be great.

You can adjust the blade depth in CCR. After you press the Go button the next screen you see should be this one:

That's where you change the blade pressure.

Hope that helps!
 1 user thanked Narelle for this useful post.
LazyBee on 10/25/2011(UTC)
LazyBee Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 6:57:37 PM(UTC)
LazyBee

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 638 time(s) in 305 post(s)
Narelle:

OMG Really...LOL...I feel realy dumb right about now. I tried it several times and said the heck with it. I wasn't going to waste paper and ink trying to get it to work. Thank you very much.

I am thinking we need and instruction manual for this. I looked all over and couldn't find any info on how to do this. Well I definitely will give it a chance. They need to put questions like this in their help section! Narelle a big kudos to you. Now if only we could get it to load faster...
Thanks,
L

Edited by user Tuesday, October 25, 2011 6:59:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified