Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CraftyKitchen Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 1:08:39 PM(UTC)
CraftyKitchen

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 153 time(s) in 86 post(s)
on Cuttlebug folders right now? I really want the Distressed Stripes folder, but don't really want to pay 6 bucks for it!
ThisisJulz Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 1:20:45 PM(UTC)
ThisisJulz

Was thanked: 161 time(s) in 122 post(s)
If you can find them at M's, you can use your coupon for those. Other than that i've been using ohmycrafts.com lately!
magenta Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 1:22:12 PM(UTC)
magenta

Was thanked: 703 time(s) in 506 post(s)
Do you have a Michaels' or Joanns? This is where I bout a lot of mine, including the Distressed Stripes. I got it during a 40% off sale. I've also gotten some at Oh My Crafts, but sometimes waiting for shipping is a pain. Hope you find it!
married05 Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 5:35:45 PM(UTC)
married05

Was thanked: 232 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Try Creativexpress also. I just ordered some Cuttlekids stuff from them for a Christmas present and they had pretty good prices on Cuttlebug stuff too. I found Distressed Stripes on clearance at Pat Catan's for 2 bucks a month or so ago.
 1 user thanked married05 for this useful post.
staceyharris2 on 9/17/2010(UTC)
Stephanie Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 2:43:15 PM(UTC)
Stephanie

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
creativexpress.com has lots of Cuttlebug stuff on sale. Check them out. I was able to pick up the old Script one from them several weeks ago. Fast shipping too.
craftymac Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 7:35:20 PM(UTC)
craftymac

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 35 post(s)
our Michaels is very disappointing when it comes to Cuttlebug folders....only have a select few. I've wanted Swiss Dots forever.....hate to order on line especially now that Pay Pal (using debit card #) has been compromised according to other posts on the older MB.....Crying
Ollie Offline
#7 Posted : Sunday, September 19, 2010 6:53:10 PM(UTC)
Ollie

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Both of my Michael's and AC Moore have a very poor selection of folders and Hobby Lobby is almost 2 hrs away. I used to buy a lot from ohmycrafts.com but their shipping has become so high that I've moved on to cropstop.com. HaleyJo has loads and loads of folders and everything else your little heart desires. Sign up for her emails, which often includes a coupon. Orders over $35.00 have free shipping. She is one of the nicest online dealers I have dealt with in a long time. She has called me several times when I was looking for something I could not find elsewhere. When I was looking for products from the UK, such as the Crafty Two folders, she managed to get them without the added VAT and extra postage included. If you have not seen these folders. Take a look at her site. Susie B at Heartprints.net uses a lot of her folders.
CharB Offline
#8 Posted : Sunday, September 19, 2010 6:58:13 PM(UTC)
CharB

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 19 post(s)
I've heard about problems throughout the web when using a debit card to order online. Seems it's easier to use fraudulently and most debit cards don't have the protections that credit cards offer, even though they also get used fraudulently.

I've also heard that PayPal doesn't offer protection if you have your account linked to a debit card. The other problem with a debit card is that the money is withdrawn immediately and if someone gets into the account they can totally clean you out in a matter of minutes.

Some suggestions: Link Paypal to a small bank account without overdraft protection, or get a credit card that you only use for online purchases that has a very low limit.

FYI, www.sizzix.com has great deals on their dies and folders, most of which work in the Cuttlebug. Of course they aren't the same designs or cuts that PC offers, but you might find something similar that you like. To see their best deals go to the top of their home page and go into their outlet store.

I promise I don't work for them, even though this is the 2nd time today I have posted a link to their site. I'm just a happy customer.

CharB

Edited by user Sunday, September 19, 2010 7:01:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

abi3884 Offline
#9 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 9:30:34 AM(UTC)
abi3884

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I found distressed stipes the other day on clearence for 2.97 at Pat Catans...im not sure but i think they only have that store at PA and OH