Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

27 Pages«<2324252627>
Skrappindiva Offline
#721 Posted : Tuesday, November 09, 2010 6:21:02 PM(UTC)
Skrappindiva

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 103 time(s) in 83 post(s)
Okay, the server keeps kicking me off. I will try to post the rest and my comments later tonight.
Skrappindiva Offline
#722 Posted : Tuesday, November 09, 2010 6:23:09 PM(UTC)
Skrappindiva

Okay, the server keeps kicking me off. I will try to post the rest and my comments later tonight.
Eeyorestail Offline
#723 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:07:53 PM(UTC)
Eeyorestail

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Oh my word, oh my word....<running in around the house like Kermet the Frog with his flippers up> I got my BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT. IS. A-MAZ-ING!!!!!!!!!!

First let me say NO DIBS. NOPE NOPE NOPE not going to happen.

Secondly Tiara and I must be on the same wave length because a few of our gifts matched or were on the same level.

Thirdly I was brougth to tears!!!! Tiara sent me stamps from www.liliofthevalley.co.uk and let me tell you they are even beter in person...I have/had these two stamps in my cart and was just waiting to hit pay...now I dont have to. THANK YOU!!

There are soooooo many cute things. OMw.... I am beside myself. Thank you!!!!

I will be back later with pictures. I love EVERYTHING. A lot of it was on my to get list. I am so excited..

Will post pics soon.

Skrappindiva Offline
#724 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:25:00 PM(UTC)
Skrappindiva

Here are some more of my pics. It is letting me post right now, but we will see how long it lasts...

Day 16 My favorite snack Red Vines. I have to hide them so I will have them for scrapping
Day 17 The pictures doesn't do it justice. It is really pretty fall ribbon
Day 18 is something I desperately wanted when I saw it in someone elses box. I am so excited. I am going to attempt to make little calendars for the other teachers on my hallway. It will be part of my Thanksgiving crafting.

Day 19 Very cool stickeez with glitter. I saw some of these in another swap, but have never seen them in person. I can't wait to try them out.
Day 20 I love this metal tin and the goodies inside. There is glitter glue, stamps, notepads, and fluid chalk cat's eyes. I especially love the owl stamp. I was thinking the other day I need am owl stamps. I have seen a couple of really cute cards with an owl stamped on them. Now I can replicate them.
Day 21 Pretty fabric covered brads. Definitely something I would have picked up if I had seen them.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:38:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Skrappindiva attached the following image(s):
IMG_7817.JPG
IMG_7818.JPG
Skrappindiva Offline
#725 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:40:45 PM(UTC)
Skrappindiva

My computer is kicking me off again. Here are the rest of the pics....
Day 22 A great glimmer mist kit. It had the mist, a screen to mask off the shape as you spray, and then a stamp to go back and add details to the masked area.
Day 23 A great Christmas card making kit and Snoopy scrapbook kit. Snoopy is my all time favorite. I love Snoopy!!!
Day 24 An orange stamp pad

Day 25 A really pretty bird stamp. I think it will be perfect embossed in white on something I am working on.
Day 26 A cute Christmas sticky note pad. As a teacher I never have enough sticky notes.
Day 27 I haven't seen these before... It is a pack of glittered chipboard in all different shapes. Very cool!

Day 28 Nice heart locket charms
Day 29 Lots of print to read on these great K&Co Halloween diecuts
Day 30 K&Co borders

As you can see I have a great box. Jessica did a fabulous box. I love it all! Thanks again!

Edited by user Friday, November 12, 2010 10:51:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Skrappindiva attached the following image(s):
IMG_7819.JPG
IMG_7820.JPG
IMG_7821.JPG
CandyHazzard Offline
#726 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 7:32:00 AM(UTC)
CandyHazzard

Canada

Was thanked: 184 time(s) in 168 post(s)
Yea, my box is in Buffalo, now I just have to get someone to go get itBlink Hopefully someone will be going over tomorrow.
Eeyorestail Offline
#727 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:28:50 PM(UTC)
Eeyorestail

What a day..

Daughter has ear infections and strep.. my purse with my camera was stolen!! I am soooooooo mad.Mad Was at Walmart and had purse in cart. I always have my hand on the straps and am never away from it. I turned to get some water (needed 2 hands to pick up big pack of water) and it was gone. I cannot believe some people!!! The only good thing is my charge card was in my coat pocket as I just picked up a prescription, so they just (well not just but..) got some cash and a gift card, license. We only use our debit card and have a CC for hotels and on line stuff (keep at home). BUt my purse... I really liked my purse..Crying

SO...it might be a few days until I can get pictures up.
LuvinMySailor Offline
#728 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 3:22:23 PM(UTC)
LuvinMySailor

United States

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 66 post(s)
Oh Eeyorestail. I sure hope their camera's at the store was working so they can get those Cursing that took your purse....

Renee
Eeyorestail Offline
#729 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 6:03:55 PM(UTC)
Eeyorestail

They caught the woman. She came back still had my purse and all. She was caught shopplifing. So talking with police and there will be a trail (she has done this before) I have a friends camera right now and will try to get pics up this weekend.
Heart2hand Offline
#730 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 7:08:45 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
HEllo Gals...

I have been soo busy this past week. I feel asleep last night on the sofa at 4:30pm and didnt' get up until 4:45am this morning. I was worn out!!!! TOnight after work...DH took me a ride on the bike...gorgeous weather. It was probably the last ride until Spring...Crying Crying Crying Crying

I love all the boxes...OMG...some clever take on the words. Great job ladies.

I have my box ready to go out for Kim as I have been talking with her and she mailed mine out....so hers will be going out too. ENJOY GIRLFRIEND...

I think that will be the last of this round....FINALLY close this one and start the next...yahhhh.

I hope to see you all over in the Christmas round.

HUGS to all
rhonda
CoyoteKim Offline
#731 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 7:17:28 PM(UTC)
CoyoteKim

Was thanked: 121 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Eeyorestail- so glad they found the woman. Hopefully everything was in there including your camera.

Can't wait to see the last boxes!
Heart2hand Offline
#732 Posted : Saturday, November 13, 2010 6:10:49 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good moring Sisters...

ONly a few boxes to go....then this round will be FINALLY DONE...wooo hoo.

Eeyorestail...Thank God they found the lady that stole your purse. I hope everything was stil there. How can someone do that?????? She will get what she deserves...and hopefully counseling for her bad habits. I'm happy that she was found.

HELLO to everyone...hope your weekend is great.

HUGs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#733 Posted : Saturday, November 13, 2010 6:28:53 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good morning...I can't wait to see the rest of the boxes! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
CandyHazzard Offline
#734 Posted : Saturday, November 13, 2010 6:38:08 AM(UTC)
CandyHazzard

Canada

Was thanked: 184 time(s) in 168 post(s)
DH was in Buffalo yesterday, but he had a 90 minute delay at customs ... this always puts him in cranky mood BigGrin , so he forgot he meant to go pick up my boxCrying and of course the person I had shipped to doesn't work on Saturday ... so hopefully Monday ...
Heart2hand Offline
#735 Posted : Saturday, November 13, 2010 7:13:41 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Ladies..

Scrappinchic...IT will be good to see the last of the boxes...I know mine is suppose to arrive today...THEN I will mail mine to ChefKimmo on Monday. She will sooo enjoy it....

Candy...thanks doll for letting me know of your box. I hope DH can get it for you...and Nancy will enjoy hers I'm sure....

HUGS
rhonda
Heart2hand Offline
#736 Posted : Saturday, November 13, 2010 9:01:13 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

HELLO Ladies...

MY BOX arrived....OMG....IT was a Extremely thought out BOX too....IT"s sooo ME! Kim took the time to read my postings to see what I was wishing for on the Raks and my favs besides crafting....she did a MARVELOUS job on it all. Wait till you see it all.....SHE is very talented too...THANK YOU KIM....it was worth it's wait in gold.....lol I truely appreciate everything you did for me...

I will take photos and post them....Ohh the work she did...you will all be soo jealous...lolFlapper Laugh BigGrin ...oohh and did I say NO DIBBS????? Well...ya all know the rules...teeeehheeee.e..

I'm on cloud 9...soo excited...

HUGS
and MANY MANY THANKS
rhonda
Heart2hand Offline
#737 Posted : Saturday, November 13, 2010 9:02:17 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

HELLO Ladies...

MY BOX arrived....OMG....IT was a Extremely thought out BOX too....IT"s sooo ME! Kim took the time to read my postings to see what I was wishing for on the Raks and my favs besides crafting....she did a MARVELOUS job on it all. We didn't get much time to chat to get to know each other much..but I feel likes she knows me any hoots..I'm very BLESSED to have her as a sister and new friend. Wait till you see it all.....SHE is very talented too...THANK YOU KIM....it was worth it's wait in gold.....lol I truely appreciate everything you did for me...

I will take photos and post them....Ohh the work she did...you will all be soo jealous...lolFlapper Laugh BigGrin ...oohh and did I say NO DIBBS????? Well...ya all know the rules...teeeehheeee.e..

I'm on cloud 9...soo excited...

HUGS
and MANY MANY THANKS
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#738 Posted : Saturday, November 13, 2010 10:47:39 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

YAY! I can't wait to see pic's...hurry up please!!!Flapper I hope you know I am kidding.....or am I??????Laugh
Skrappindiva Offline
#739 Posted : Sunday, November 14, 2010 1:50:52 AM(UTC)
Skrappindiva

scrappinchic wrote:
YAY! I can't wait to see pic's...hurry up please!!!Flapper I hope you know I am kidding.....or am I??????Laugh

Scrappinchic,
I am right there with you. Knowing there are two delivered boxes without pictures up makes me keep coming back to the thread. Even though I sent one of the boxes so I know what is in it, there is something different about seeing it on here. Maybe they both have lazy Sundays planned and will be able to post then. I think I am just noticing because it was the first time in months where I was home most of a Saturday and could keep checking.
Heart2hand Offline
#740 Posted : Sunday, November 14, 2010 5:34:33 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Ladies...

I will post photos today...promise...

HUGS
rhonda
Skrappindiva Offline
#741 Posted : Sunday, November 14, 2010 6:40:13 PM(UTC)
Skrappindiva

tap...tap...tap...
ikkin21 Offline
#742 Posted : Sunday, November 14, 2010 6:49:54 PM(UTC)
ikkin21

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I'm trying to be patient in waiting for the last few boxes to be posted, but it's not working so well.

Skrappindiva Offline
#743 Posted : Sunday, November 14, 2010 7:04:08 PM(UTC)
Skrappindiva

In past rounds tapping has worked well in getting pictures posted. I thought it was worth a shot. Feel free to tap too.
nomore Offline
#744 Posted : Sunday, November 14, 2010 8:49:36 PM(UTC)
nomore

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
My pictures will come tomorrow! Weekends are crazy and it didn't happen sorry. But my box was great and my partner made me a scraf that hasn't come off my neck in days! LOL it is really cold here and I am cold blooded.
Skrappindiva Offline
#745 Posted : Sunday, November 14, 2010 10:10:15 PM(UTC)
Skrappindiva

Hey Jessica,
I can be as bit more patient with your pictures since I know what is in your box. I am glad you are enjoying the scarf. I almost made brownies instead.
chefkimmo Offline
#746 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 9:45:31 AM(UTC)
chefkimmo

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 50 post(s)
Skrappindiva wrote:
Scrappinchic,
I am right there with you. Knowing there are two delivered boxes without pictures up makes me keep coming back to the thread. Even though I sent one of the boxes so I know what is in it, there is something different about seeing it on here. Maybe they both have lazy Sundays planned and will be able to post then. I think I am just noticing because it was the first time in months where I was home most of a Saturday and could keep checking.

I am the same way and since this is my first round was hoping I did ok. I was nervous packing some items as I didn't want them to get smashed or broke. Rhonda was very kind in saying how much she liked it all.

I apologize that things took longer for me to mail - Rhonda and I did discuss it and I just want you all to know I am not normally like this. I had wanted to do this swap for a while and everything in my mind told me I could mail sooner but things kept keeping busier and busier and I couldn't do it all. I really appreciate her patience but wanted you all to know I am a reliable person.

I have glanced at pictures as they have been posted but I can't always see them at work and my life afterwork planning this craft show, taking care of 2 pigs, and general daily life had cut back on my spare time at home on the computer. I intend to see all the pictures some time this week.

BTW - if you all are wondering -- the craft show turned out pretty good... well,,, great as far as number of vendors go it was awesome. There were a couple hiccups - some how the health department got notice of the show (it was our 15th and weren't hiding it but not contacting them) and they showed up and gave some problems to a few vendors.... for the most part it was resolved by them not be able to have food out for tasting their products. The other glitch was a few people reported items stolen. Cursing For some reason I think it might be another vendor but don't know but need to discuss with the school district to see if they will look at the cameras on the outside of the facility to see if we can see anyone carrying 16 pair of fancy jeans outside.

Well, it is over and I need a little more rest but soon I will be back to normal. I can't wait to watch the next round of this swap.
chefkimmo Offline
#747 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 9:47:05 AM(UTC)
chefkimmo

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 50 post(s)
Skrappindiva wrote:
In past rounds tapping has worked well in getting pictures posted. I thought it was worth a shot. Feel free to tap too.

hmmmm, maybe I will try too BigGrin

tap tap tap Laugh
ikkin21 Offline
#748 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 10:39:30 AM(UTC)
ikkin21

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
tap tap tap, still waiting....
scrappinchic Offline
#749 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 12:51:07 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

tap, tap, tap!!! Okay where's the pic's!!!Flapper
Skrappindiva Offline
#750 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 2:51:24 PM(UTC)
Skrappindiva

You have to tap louder.TAP! TAP! TAP!

Edited by user Monday, November 15, 2010 2:52:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified