Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

AntAnn Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 6:33:07 PM(UTC)
AntAnn

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Okay, we have done everything that it tells us to, but when it trys to calibrate then it goes to the settings screen. So we go to the screen do that test, then we do the print test, and that is where the trouble begins! It prints and then it does not go back in to cut. It just stops, so we have tried that again. Same thing everytime!!

Can some one help?

AntannMad
greenbean Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 6:35:23 PM(UTC)
greenbean

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 2223 time(s) in 1014 post(s)
AntAnn wrote:
Okay, we have done everything that it tells us to, but when it trys to calibrate then it goes to the settings screen. So we go to the screen do that test, then we do the print test, and that is where the trouble begins! It prints and then it does not go back in to cut. It just stops, so we have tried that again. Same thing everytime!!

Can some one help?

AntannMad

welcome to my world...i couldn't get it to cut at all...but...question...when you turned on your machine...did the blade carriage and rollers move like with your cricut?...because if so...there might be hope for you...if not...it'll have to go back just like mine...
AntAnn Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 6:41:29 PM(UTC)
AntAnn

when you turned on your machine...did the blade carriage and rollers move like with your cricut?...because if so...there might be hope for you...if not...it'll have to go back just like mine...

The blade carriage and rollers do not move, so what does that mean and what is my next move?
and thank you for your info! (And I love your blog! Have been stalking you for awhile now!)
greenbean Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 6:52:05 PM(UTC)
greenbean

United States

AntAnn wrote:
when you turned on your machine...did the blade carriage and rollers move like with your cricut?...because if so...there might be hope for you...if not...it'll have to go back just like mine...

The blade carriage and rollers do not move, so what does that mean and what is my next move?
and thank you for your info! (And I love your blog! Have been stalking you for awhile now!)

well...you'll need to call pc...to set up your return label...they'll emailed it to you...prepaid fed ex...in the meantime...they'll be sending another one your way...which is great that we won't have to wait too terribly long...now my gal told me just to send the power cords, the imagine more cart, the manual and all the stuff in that packet, stylus, and blade...she told me to keep the nursery tails cart, best friends cart, vinyl, mat and the inks (which in a way is a little bonus...except for the fact that our machine isn't working...lol)

hope that helps...get the tears out...i cried...just because i was so bummed...so, you're not the only one...and i really don't think it has alot to do with the manufacturing...i think it has more to do with the shipping...that's a delicate piece of technology...and who knows how they handled it before it got to our houses!...

oh...i'm so glad you like my blog...i guess it goes without saying...that i won't be posting any imagine projects this weekend...lol...oh wait...that's not funny...
JenniferStutzman Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 6:58:29 PM(UTC)
JenniferStutzman

Was thanked: 465 time(s) in 211 post(s)
its not supposed to cut the first time you do the calibration. It prints only. Then it shoots out the back. Any time you are printing only it goes out the back.

Then you go to next and you will do a cut calibration and put that same printed piece back in. At least thats how mine worked.
AntAnn Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 6:59:55 PM(UTC)
AntAnn

Thank you so much for helping!
This is my sister-in-laws machine! I am so sad for her!!!!
I wish it was my machine and not hers!

Antann
greenbean Offline
#7 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 7:11:26 PM(UTC)
greenbean

United States

AntAnn wrote:
Thank you so much for helping!
This is my sister-in-laws machine! I am so sad for her!!!!
I wish it was my machine and not hers!

Antann

oh...you're welcome...and don't worry...she'll eventually get one that works!...
AmberLetuli Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 7:15:11 PM(UTC)
AmberLetuli

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Mine would not cut either and I was so frustrated. I called Provo craft and they walked me through it and it still would not cut. They are sending me new mats to try first before sending in the whole machine. My cut housing does move though.
LisaScraps Offline
#9 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 9:14:42 PM(UTC)
LisaScraps

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
AntAnn wrote:

Can some one help?

AntannMad

The same thing happened to me and so I turned off the machine and then turned it back on and went into settings to the blade calibration. Did the blade calibration a couple of times to get it the way I wanted it and voila - everything worked great...Hope this helps...