Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

conny63maliesf31b17c1 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:03:14 AM(UTC)
conny63maliesf31b17c1

Groups: Registered

I finally received the mini i had ordered on launch dayy on monday. Monday it cuts great, but my 3D ornament doesnt work, tuesday i got it working BUT the paper rips no matter what pressure/depth/speed combination i use. Lost 10$ worth of paper. Fast forward to this morning: i try one more time, i notice the green blade thingy wobbling , so i stop the cut. Just as it goes back the cradle falls apart !!! The hinge is broken. Now i got a bend blade, a broken hinge and 104 worth of junk paper. Iam on hold the last 45minutes. if you see a low flying cricut mini over NE Kansas, thats me throwing the $#%%#% machine as far as i can.Crying
Hodmom Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:07:06 AM(UTC)
Hodmom

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 6614 time(s) in 3857 post(s)
oh you poor thing...lol at your sense of humor about it...what else can you do. Hope your replacement comes fast.
conny63maliesf31b17c1 Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:33:06 AM(UTC)
conny63maliesf31b17c1

Groups: Registered

Icant believe the replace the WHOLE friggin machine over a 10cent piece they could have pulled from a machine in stock. Now i have to take the machine on a 20mile road trip send it back and then get my new machine. By the time i get the new machine i dont need no 3D ornaments. THe only good thing is i get to keep the bend blade and the cutting mat.
CricketCMV Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2011 12:09:10 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8023 time(s) in 4685 post(s)
I'm so sorry you have to send your MINI back. Maybe they'll get it back to you super-fast; they know people are trying to make things for holidays. I have found them to send things right out--I had to have them send USB cable and I got it within three or four days of the call. I think if you get it back to them right away, they will reciprocate!

I AGREE! Why don't they design these so we can replace certain parts ourselves? It seems to me like it would save them a whole lot of money on shipping charges. I realize they probably have a blanket agreement with UPS for such things, but still, it seems like a lot of machines have to be sent back from time to time. Of course, we only know a little of the story on that--not all people who own PC's products come here; if known, maybe only a small percentage come here.

I'm glad your warranty is in place and this happened so early on, though. You wouldn't want that to happen after the warranty runs out.

Char