Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

kimbbaumannade09128 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2011 5:29:09 PM(UTC)
kimbbaumannade09128

Groups: Registered

Crying

I am so upset! I used my Cricut Expression 2 once and it worked fine and now it won't work to save my life and I need to do a project. I continue to get an error when I insert original cartridges, not all but most. It says "Cartridge Error" Please reinsert the cartridge and try again. Error 3". No matter what I do it won't read them. I was under the impression it read and worked with all original cartridges. Any ideas anyone?!
Coah'sNana Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2011 9:43:02 AM(UTC)
Coah'sNana

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Virgin Islands (U.S.)

Was thanked: 18503 time(s) in 4854 post(s)
Originally Posted by: kimbbaumannade09128 Go to Quoted Post
Crying

I am so upset! I used my Cricut Expression 2 once and it worked fine and now it won't work to save my life and I need to do a project. I continue to get an error when I insert original cartridges, not all but most. It says "Cartridge Error" Please reinsert the cartridge and try again. Error 3". No matter what I do it won't read them. I was under the impression it read and worked with all original cartridges. Any ideas anyone?!

Hi Kim,

Please post the version of your E2 (ex: 0065:0017:0240). If your version is up to date, try gently blowing both into the end of the cart and the cartridge port to dislodge any dust that may interfere with the connection. I don't know the restore procedure for the E2 off the top of my head (Mercy, can you jump in here?), but if that doesn't work, I would contact PC for further trouble shooting. HTH