Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<1011121314>»
pickles Offline
#331 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 5:11:28 PM(UTC)
pickles

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 27 post(s)
MB Name: pickles

First Name: Stephanie

Your birthday: May 8th

Do you have any Children or Pets: I have one cat =)

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): My cat’s name is Snoopy and she is 8 years old!

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniversary is February 14th, Snoopy’s birthday is August 28th

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Nope

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas!!! But I love all holidays =)

What is your Favorite Season: Fall

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I love to read! But I have a pretty juvenile taste in books. I love Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, His Dark Materials, Pretty Little Liars, etc. I also love “chicklit” – some of my favorite authors are Emily Giffin and Sophie Kinsella.

Favorite Disney Character: Alice (in Wonderland)

Favorite Movies: Elf, Alice in Wonderland and Rent

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Doodlebug, Bo Bunny, Echo Park, Reminisce, Little Yellow Bicycle, Fancy Pants, My Little Shoebox, Ki Memories, American Crafts, K & Company, Paper Trey Ink

Favorite Paper: Please see brands listed above…and also Bazzill cardstock (especially the shimmer kind!)

Favorite Colors: Rainbow and/or sparkly! Or pink ! I love all colors! Especially if they are bright and vivid!

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Stickles, glimmer mists, ribbon, rhinestones, glitter, flocking powder, brads, buttons, chalks and stickers

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I like all of them!

What are your current projects that you are working on: Cards and a scrapbook of my kitty =)

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): To craft more often, learn new techniques and just get better at it overall

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes! I don’t have many stamps but I love the designs of Doodlebug, Paper Smooches, We R Memory Keepers, Hero Arts, American Crafts, Basic Gray, Penny Black and My Pink Stamper

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Honestly, I can’t even think of 5. If I ever wanted or needed one I would just post it in the Cut RAK?

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Not at the moment

Do you like glitter, what brand: I LOVE glitter! Out of what I have my favorites are Doodlebug and Martha Stewart! But I have never met a glitter I didn’t like!

Favorite candy: I don’t really like candy

Favorite snack: Cheez-its

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Anything cat related, stickles, adhesive, smooch spritz, rainbow ink pads, a Martha Stewart border punch, a Cuttlebug embossing folder, gelly roll pens, embossing powders, ribbon

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Yes! I don’t really pay attention to the brand, I just like cute things!

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: The Expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Campin’ Critters, Give a Hoot, Just Because Cards, Lite Bump in the Night, Storybook

Do you have a bind it all: Nope

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Not really…if I was going to eat it, milk chocolate (I don’t care for dark or white)

What is your favorite technique: Adding sparkle to stuff! Either with glitter, sparkly embossing powders, stickles, etc.

What technique what you like to know more about: Distressing

Do you have design studio: Nope

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: Nothing at the moment as I am having fun with the Cricut Craft Room =)

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes!

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List (8 for now!): (not in any particular order!) Heart Blocks, Snowflakes, Sledding, Argyle, Allegro, Dominos, Autumn Type, Christmas Countdown

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Nope

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: My papercrafting style is cutesy and colorful. Also I love Hello Kitty!

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I’m pretty girly…I love makeup, perfume, nail polish, shoes, handbags, etc. I probably have enough of all of those things to call them collections =/

What is your favorite scent: I LOVE smells! I have lots of favorites…burning leaves/bonfires, fresh cut grass, sunscreen, my cottage, old books, apple cider, Flowerbomb …the list goes on and on! I love candles, tarts, room sprays and perfume.

Is there anything you don’t like in general: Liars, thieves, mean people, bugs, paying bills and vegetables =)

Wish List:
Paper Smooches stamps - Sentiment Sampler, Alphabet
Doodlebug stamps - Love, Let It Snow
Twinkling H2O's
Waterbrushes
Stickles - I have Lavender, Waterfall, Star Dust, Cotton Candy, Lime Green, Yellow, Candy Cane, Patina, Holly, Black Diamond, Eucalyptus and Aqua
Any Cuttlebug folders that are either on my wishlist (see above) or that I don't have (see below)
12 x 12 mats
Momento Ink Pads (any type) - I have Galaxy Gold, Starlite Silver, Pearlescent Orchid, Platinum Planet, Pearlescent Lavender, Purple Hydrangea, Aegean Blue, Spanish Olive, Cosmic Copper, Perfect Plumeria, Pearlescent Sky Blue, Pearlescent Purple
S.E.I. paper pad - zoo pals
Stamp cleaner
Smooch Spritz
Colorbox Petal Point ink pads in Pinwheel and Pageant
Foils
Glue-n-seal in matte or glossy
Stampendous pearl embossing powders
Ink Blending Foam refills
Kaleidacolor ink pads - any
Any adhesive (from my top 5 or your top 5!)
Pop dots - all sizes
Cat themed items
Pebbles chalks in brights, shimmer pearlescent or jewel pearlescent
Martha Stewart (or any brand) microbeads
Martha Stewart Flock in Daffodil, Turquoise, Evergreen and Chestnut
Alphabet acrylic stamp sets
Acrylic blocks
Xyron refills for the 2.5" or the little X shaped one
Gelly Roll pens
Glimmer mist
Bunny Rub-ons from Momenta
My Pink Stamper - Punnylicious, More Punnylicious and Even More Punnylicious
Pretty much anything from any of my "top 10 (now 11 lol) favorite brands"
Stamps from Paper Trey Ink: A little argyle, tiny treats: birthday, tiny treats: christmas, halloween treats & sweets, simple valentine, falling leaves
Glitter Clean Up Cloth
The Christmas Cheer box with the snowman and lights on it (it IS a WISHlist afterall!)
Lawn Fawn stamp set "My Silly Valentine"
Surprises! =)

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: All of them

Are you allergic to anything: Nothing that anyone would mail me (just in case, no live bees please!), but my husband does have asthma so we try to avoid smoke if possible.

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Sure, although I have only tried composition books and picture frames.

List your Cartridges:

50 States
Accent Essentials
All Mixed Up
Alphalicious
Birthday Bash
Create a Critter
Cricut Classic Font
Cricut Essentials
Cuttin' Up
Designer's Calendar
DonJuan
Doodlecharms
Doodletype
Elmo's Party
Everyday Paper Dolls
Happy Hauntings
Hello Kitty Font
Hello Kitty Greetings
Jasmine
Jubilee
Lite Cupcake
Lite Hoot 'n' Holler
Lite Jolly Holidays
Lite Live Simply
Lite Meow
Lyrical Letters
Makin' the Grade
Mini Monograms
Mini Monsters
Nifty Fifties
Paper Doll Dress Up
Plantin SchoolBook
Sesame Street Font
Simply Charmed
Simply Sweet
Stretch Your Imagination
Sweethearts
Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
Tear Drop
Walk in my Garden
Wild Card
Winter Frolic
ZooBalloo

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Nope

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? My favorite is Hobby Lobby, but I also love Archiver’s, Michael’s and JoAnn’s

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) I have yet to order scrapbook stuff online, so all of them I guess!

Do you use stencils: I have never tried them

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Zig glue pens, my ATG gun, Zip Dry, Glossy Accents, Scotch Quick Dry

Do you like paper punches: Yes!

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Nope

If you own a Cuttlebug, List your folders: Cat, Swiss Dots, Spots & Dots, Happy Birthday, Winter Trees, Disney Halloween

Edited by user Saturday, October 29, 2011 5:26:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Updating my wishlist!

rm920 Offline
#332 Posted : Friday, September 09, 2011 8:27:57 PM(UTC)
rm920

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
MB Name: rm920

First Name: Rhonda

Your birthday: July 24

Do you have any Children or Pets: one dog, one cat , 2 grown daughters, and 2 grown sons

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am an accountant for a construction company. I am a widow.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay):Bart ( dog) – 14, Callie (cat )– 9, 2 grown daughters (Michelle and Heather), and 2 grown sons (Shawn and Dustin)

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): nothing special

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): none that I can think of

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas

What is your Favorite Season: Spring

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I like mysteries, John Grisham, JK Rowling, books based on history – just about any kind of book

Favorite Disney Character: Mickey

Favorite Movie: The Harry Potter Series

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Bazzil, Stampin Up, Spellbinders, Provocraft, ATG,

Favorite Paper: All colors Bazzil, Basic Gray, Echo Park, DCWV

Favorite Colors: Blues and Greens

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Primas, buttons, die cuts, ribbons, stickles, pearls, brads, will try anything!

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Chrystal Ice, Waterfall, and Antique Linen

What are your current projects that you are working on: Just starting a Heritage Album, also trying to catch up family albums

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): 1. Make a Heritage Album for both my family and my husband’s family 2. Get caught up on family albums 3. Wall decoration for family picture wall

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Love to stamp – I don’t have a favorite – have some inkadinkadoo, studio G, CTMH

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): would like some of the hummingbirds and butterflies

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: not that I can think of

Do you like glitter, what brand: Haven’t tried glitter yet!

Favorite candy: Hershey w/Almonds and M&M Peanut

Favorite snack: Red Grapes or popcorn

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Clear stamps, sentiments stamps, any kinds of embellishments, snacks, ink pads in almost any color, copic markers (big wish!) anything fun!

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: don’t use them much anymore, sometime use rub-ons

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges: CM Reminisce Accents, Celebrate with Flourish, Mickey Font, Happy Graduation Seasonal

Do you have a bind it all: Yes

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Love chocolate – Dark Chocolate

What is your favorite technique: don’t think I have one

What technique what you like to know more about: Would love to learn to use Copic Markers! (don’t’ have any yet!)

Do you have design studio: Yes

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: various envelops sizes, word books

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Stars, Grace’s Frame, Blooming Bouquet, Holly Ribbons

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Love Genealogy and Hummingbirds

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I love to make cards for friends and family.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I love genealogy! I have several hummingbird feeders and I love to watch them. Enjoy being with family

What is your favorite scent: Lavender

Is there anything you don’t like in general: no, I am pretty easy going!

Wish List: Would love to try copic markers and spellbinders – do not have any of either! Can always use embellies of any kind!

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12 x 12

Are you allergic to anything: no

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: I do make altered composition books for grandaughters

List your Cartridges:
A Childs Year Heritage Smiley Card
Accent Essentials Home Accents Snowfriends
Animal Kingdom Indie Art Sports Mania
Art Philosophy Jasmine Stand & Salute
Beyond Birthdays Joys of the Season Storybook
Blackletter Just Because Cards Stretch Your Imagination
Christmas Mini Monograms Summer in Paris
Christmas Cards MS Cake - All Occasions Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
Christmas Cheer MS Cake - Seasonal Teardrop
Creat a Critter My Community Very Merry Tags
Cricut Sampler Paper Doll Dress Up Walk in My Garden
Daisy Chain Paper Pups Wild Card
Desinger Calendar Plantin Schoolbook Winter Woodlands
Doodle Charms Printing 101 Zooballoo
Flower Shoppe Printing Press
From My Kitchen Sentimentals
George & Basic Shapes Simply Sweet

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Paper Creations

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? None less than 50 miles from here  But go to HL and M’s when I get the chance. We do have a Wal Mart, but they are pretty pathetic in the scrapbook aisle!

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) no favorites, like to watch all for sales!

Do you use stencils: not very often

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG, Zig, TomBow, Zip Dry

Do you like paper punches: sometimes - mainly edge punches

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Yes!! My granddaughters love to scrap!

If you own a Cuttlebug, List your folders:
Stripes Label
Snowflakes
Birds & Swirls
Happy Birthday
Stylized Flowers
Floral Fantasy
Perfectly Paisley
Bow Frame
Congrats
Polks Dots
Bird Call
Spots & Dots
Swiss dots

Edited by user Sunday, September 11, 2011 12:53:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: correct spelling

The Nan Offline
#333 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2011 8:32:29 AM(UTC)
The Nan

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 31 post(s)
BTT--updated!
Chirp Chirp!
The Nan
BigGrin
HayleyinSA Offline
#334 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2011 1:32:18 PM(UTC)
HayleyinSA

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
~~QUESTIONS TO ANSWER~~
MB Name: HayleyinSA

First Name: Hayley

Your birthday: 23 May 1966

Do you have any Children or Pets: Four children, 3 dogs, 2 cats & 2 birds.

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Consultant (accountant); Mechanic

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): 2 Sons 26 & 10; 2 daughters 23 & 16. 2 Jack Russells Ellen & Rocky (well, Ellen thinks she's human) & Ridgeback Leo.

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards):

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Yes, mostly suspense or romance (but I seldom have the time)

Favorite Disney Character: Ariel

Favorite Movie: City of Angels

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Coke, Pringles, Cadbury, Nescafe, Estee Lauder,

Favorite Paper: Kaisercraft

Favorite Colors: Blue, pink, lilac, aqua, animal prints

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Ribbon, flowers, brads, chalk, bling, border punches

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Stardust

What are your current projects that you are working on: A mini-album for my cousin's 40th bday.

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): I would like to have a layout published.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: No

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): All sized for cards - Women from Forever Young; Mickey Mouse; Minnie Mouse; Birdcages from Serenade; Penguins from Zooballoo; Swirly tree & window from Christmas Solutions; Pink cricut bug head;

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Spiderweb Cuttlebug embossing folder or brick emb.folder

Do you like glitter, what brand:

Favorite candy: Chocolate

Favorite snack: Capucchino & muffin

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can:

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer:

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Create

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Mickey & Friends; Sweethearts; Forever Young; Serenade; Flower Shoppe

Do you have a bind it all: No

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Both!

What is your favorite technique:

What technique what you like to know more about:

Do you have design studio: No

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio:

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Spiderweb, Brick, Floral Fantasy, Hearts, Fleur de lis /color]

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking:

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you:

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time:

What is your favorite scent:

Is there anything you don’t like in general:

Wish List: What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12:
12 x 12 (double pages)
Are you allergic to anything: No

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Printers tray

List your Cartridges:

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Scrap Affairs; Scrapping & Kie

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? House of Arts

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Scrap-a-doodles

Do you use stencils:

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Double sided tape, Herma, Zig glue

Do you like paper punches: Border punches

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Sometimes my daughter (16) and son (10)

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: [color=darkblue]Divine swirls, swiss dots, paisley, mesh, tiny bubbles, script, snowflakes, distressed stripes, birds & swirls, spots & dots, birthday, allegro, diamond plate, tiny mosaic, polka dots, stars, herringbone, argyle, stylised flowers, dominoes, textile, seeing spots, numbers, traffic jam, animal prints, clockworks, houndstooth.

Edited by user Monday, September 19, 2011 12:55:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: To update

CraftyTouch Offline
#335 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2011 2:40:14 PM(UTC)
CraftyTouch

Was thanked: 103 time(s) in 57 post(s)
1. MB Name: ~AZChirper~

2. First Name: Tracie

3. Your birthday: May 25

4. Do you have any Children or Pets: 2 Children, 1 dog, 1 turtle

5. What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am a curriculum writer, hubby is a civil engineer.

6. Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Dakota 10 ; Ashton 7; Gizmo (our teacup poodle is 2)

7. Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): May is my birthday; November is my anniversary

8. Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Nope

9. What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas or Halloween

10. What is your Favorite Season: Winter

11. Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: All kinds!

12. Favorite Disney Character: All Disney Villans

13. Favorite Movie: Gone with the wind

14. Top 10 Favorite Brands: BoBunny, Prima, Tim Holtz, My Minds Eye, SEI, Basic Grey, Imaginisce, Bazzill

15. Favorite Paper: BoBunny

16. Favorite Colors: Pink and brown

17. Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both!

18. List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Neat Brads, Stickles, bling, Ribbon, any flowers, flock, metals, inks and mists.

19. What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I use all mine alot! I always need black and brown.

20. What are your current projects that you are working on: Always working on cards and pages. Occassionally working on stocking stuffers, and anything unique.

21. What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): To make more time for it!

22. Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I love Greeting Farm Stamps, stampin up, My Pink Stamper and pretty much any stamps you can color

23. What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Anything imagine, or cut flowers!

24. Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Queen & Co. Bucket of Girl, Prima Flower Centres, ProMarkers, Tim Holtz Idea book, Prima Idea book.

25. Do you like glitter, what brand: Not loose glitter, but I LOVE stickles!

26. Favorite candy: Hot tamales and licorice (red or black)

27. Favorite snack: see #26

28. List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Zig Pens, ATG refills, Cuddle Bug folders, Anything Prima,Distressed Ink Pads, Stamps, Bling, Copics, Anything Tim Holtz and anything else from my wish list!

29. Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: I don't really care for stickers.

30. Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: I have a baby bug, the Expression, cake, and imagine

31. Wish list of 5 cartridges: Any lite carts (I don't have any), Summer Celebrations, Autumn Celebrations, Simply Scarecrow

32. Do you have a bind it all: No, but I'd use one if I had it!

33. Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk

34. What is your favorite technique: I like to try everything.

35. What technique what you like to know more about:coloring with copics

36. Do you have design studio: No,I have the Gypsy

37. List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: N/A

38. Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes

39. List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Candy Cane Stripe, Branches, Spots and Dots, Happy Birthday, Happy Haunting Set, Simply Charmed Set, Rock Princess Set, Give a Hoot Set.

40. Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Loose Sparkles, stickers, eyelets, fibers

41. Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I love trying new things, I love handmade items

42. Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I love sewing, cooking, baking, cake decorating, anything crafty and I am a novice photographer.

43. What is your favorite scent: Coffee :)

44. Is there anything you don’t like in general: Working and cleaning...I wish I could craft all day long!

45. Wish List:
- Any Stickles I don't have, would REALLY love some of the ICE stickles or the Suze Weinberg (there is a list of the ones I DO have at the bottom of this MQ). I can ALWAYS use black, purple, and brown.
- 12x12 Cardstock stacks, any colors
- Cuttlebug embossing folders: Candy Cane Stripe, Branches, Spots and Dots, Happy Birthday, Happy Haunting Set, Simply Charmed Set, Rock Princess Set, Give a Hoot Set.
- Any copics - I only have the skin tone set so far!
-Xyron 1" sticker maker refills
- ATG refills
- Black memento ink pad
- Rubber stamp cleaner pad
- DCWV 12x12 stacks: Any really - here are ideas Street Lace, Shimmer, Black Current, The Blossom Song, Belea Amoire, Playtime or LetterPress
- Sizzix Textures: Winter Holiday Set, Kit #13, Kit #14, Christmas 4pk, Christmas 5pk, Kit #16, Christmas set #7
- The Greeting Farm Stamps: Syren or the one that looks like marilyn manroe
- Sentiment stamp sets (to use on cards, birthdays, everytday, Friendship, Sympathy) - such as mypinkstamper or joyslife stamps
- Metal Charms (Blue Moon Beads, Lost & Found etc)
- Prima Ribbon Boarders, Trinkets, Lace, or Flowers (both Fabric and paper)
- Any Alcohol Inks I don't have any
- Any Tim Holtz embossing powders (list at bottom of what I have)
- Any ribbon 1" and wider or any of the cute print grossgrain ribbons (any size)
- Martha Stewart border punches: Wild Flowers, Garden Rail, Ribbon Loop, Vintage Lace, Flower Bed, Floral Lace
- EK boarder Punches: Abstract Flower, Elegant Flourish
- Peachy Keen Stamps: Critter Faces in Medium, Animal Faces in Medium
- Any Recollection flowers
- Any fancy Trims and lace
- Current Cricut Magazine
- Any Current Card/Scrapbooking Magazines
- Any larger colorable stamps!
- Zig Pens ball point
- Tim Holtz Christmas or Halloween Texture Plates
- Tim Holtz Ultimate Grunge Stamp Set
- White Pens (Souffle)
- Bling Flourishes, Pearl Flourishes
- Any Bling or or Pearls
- Imaginisce I-Bond glue gun
- BoBunny Forever Fall Collection ANYTHING
- BoBunny Blitzen Collection ANYTHING
- BoBunny Father Christmas Collection ANYTHING
- Any Trinket or Findings (any brand)
- Any fancy buttons (no plain basic colours)
- Any larger fancier Brads that can be used as flower centers
- Viva Pearl Pens (list of what I have at bottom)
- Distressed Embossing Powders (list of what I have at bottom)
- C.C Design Stamps: Critter Sentiments or Holiday Greetings
- Stampavie Stamps: Baby Fairy Flora, Baby Fairy Kiki or Birthday Fairy Lee
- Whimsy Stamps: Birthday Wish List, Treasured Moments Tickets,Whimsy Tickey Sentiments or Whimsy Wish List
- Tim Holtz Paper Rosette die, Mini Rosette Die, Sewing Room Die, Elegant Flourish Die
- Fancy Glass beads (like Bead Gallary Beads) Please NO seed beads.

46. What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12 or 8x8

47. Are you allergic to anything: Nope

48. Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: I LOVE altering, Journals, boxes, paint cans etc.

49. List your Cartridges: I'll have to add later....too many to list.

50. Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Scrapbook etc

51. What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Michaels and hobby lobby

52. What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) cricutmachine.com

53. Do you use stencils: No

54. Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG, Zig Pens, scorepal tape, xyron 1" sticker maker

55. Do you like paper punches: Yes

56. Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Nope

57. If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: I'll have to add this later...

Edited by user Sunday, September 11, 2011 3:00:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SharonL. Offline
#336 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2011 11:08:24 PM(UTC)
SharonL.

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 7 post(s)
1. MB Name: SharonL

2. Real Name: Sharon Littrell

3. Your birthday: Feb 12th

4. Another way to contact you besides PM (Email address, Phone Number, IM Name, etc…): Email

5. Do you have any Children: Yes 2 girls

6. Do you have any Pets: Yes 1 guinea pigs

7. What do you and/or a spouse do for a living: My Dh is a UPS driver and I was working as a substitute teacher for Title 1 (reading program) now I am laid off.

8. Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages: Michaela 13 & Emily 11 piggie name is Lavender

9. Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members: My Birthday is Feb 12th & Our 16th Anniversary is Aug. 5th

10. Anything your "pal" should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year: Both of my girls are now going to middle school and I am so sad.

11. What is your Favorite Holiday: I have 3 Christmas, Valentines & Easter

12. What is your Favorite Season: Winter

13. Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I really don't have a lot of time to read.

14. Favorite Disney Character: Tinkerbell & Pooh

15. Favorite Movie: The Polar Express & Toy Story

16. Top 10 Favorite Brands: Cricut, Cuttlebug, Prima, DCWV, MM, Brizal, Heidi Grace, Bind it all, Jet Max, Studio G

17. Favorite Paper: DCWV

18. Favorite Colors: Green, Pink, Brown & Purple

19. Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both

20. Top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Ribbon, buttons, Brads, stickers, glitter, skittles, eyelets, primas, fibers, chipboard

21. What color stickles do you like or use a lot: iridescent

22. What are your current projects that you are working on: Design Team projects

23. What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year : Make more then I buy

24. Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I like any stamps.

25. What Cricut cuts would you like: Any thing from the Imagine

26. Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Bo Bunny Paper (my LS closed)

27. Do you like glitter, what brand: I love MS glitter

28. Favorite candy: Snickers w/ almonds & Heath Bars

29. Favorite snack: Pringles & sour cream & onion chips

30. List 10 things you would like to find in either paint can: stickers, brads, ribbon, eyelets, buttons, chipboard, primas, color pencils, clear stamps, ink pads

31. Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: I love the stickers with dimension or 3D

32. Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: The baby bug & the Expression

33. Wish list of 5 cartridges: Don Juan, Toy Story, 3 Birds on Parade, Robotz, Once upon a Princess, Straight from the nest, Spongebob, Life is a beach, Graphically speaking, Locker Talk, Baby Steps, Campin Critters

34. Do you have a bind it all: Yes, the blue one

35. Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk Chocolate. I’m allergic to Dark Chocolate

36. What is your favorite technique: Embossing

37. What technique what you like to know more about: I don’t know

38. Do you have design studio: Yes, but can’t install it yet because I have a MAC.

39. Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes, and my daughter has a Cuttlekids.

40. List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Seeing spots, 6 x 13 spacers, Candy cane stripes

41. Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: No, I love it all!

42. Is there anything else you want your "pal" to know about you: I was in remission for cancer but, now the Dr. says a new lump has formed so I get to start all over

43. Is there anything non scrapbooking that your "pal" should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I collect Disney pins, Nice cookie jars, Snowmen & Clutter. My Hobbies are my Kids. I was the President of my girls Elementary school Parent Group for the past 8 years. But, now they are at the Middle School and I have decided to take on a smaller roll of the sectary. Now I have SO MUCH MORE ME TIME.

44. What is your favorite scent: Berry, Vanilla & Mango

45. Is there anything you don’t like in general: I really like most everything except Liver oooohhh yuck.

46. Wish List: My Pink Stamper Stamps, Bo Bunny paper, Pink by Design stamps

47.What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12X12 is best for me but, I have done 6x6 and 8x8’s for gifts.

48.Are you allergic to anything: Milk products and Dark Chocolate

49.Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Anything that should go in the recycling bin. LOL I LOVE to make mini TP albums!!

50.List your Cartridges:
50 States, Accent Essentials, Alphalicious, Animal Kingdom, April Shower, Best of Pixar, Blacklette, Celebration, Christmas Cheer, Christmas, Cindy Loo, Create A Critter, Cricut American Alphabet, Cricut Decals, Cricut Essentials, Desingner's Calendar, Doodlecharms, Doodletype, Disney~Princesses Dreams Come True, Disney~Princesses Happily Ever After, Disney~Pooh Font, Disney~Pooh and Friends, Disney~Mickey Font, Disney~Mickey and Friends, Disney~Tinkerbell and Friends, Easter 2010, Everyday Paper Dolls, Fabulous Finds, From My Kitshen, George, Gypsy Font, Gypsy Wanterings, H2O, Happy Hauntings, Hello Kitty Font, Hello Kitty Greetings, Home Accents, Hoot n Holler, Indie Art, Joys of the Season, Just Because Cards, Just a Note, Kate's ABCs, Mini Monograms, Mini Monsters, New Arrival, October 31st, Old West, Paisley, Paper Doll Dress Up, Plantin School Book, Preserves, Printing Press, Sesame Street Friends, Simply Charmed, Smiley Cards, Stamping, Storybook, Stretch your Imagination, Sweet Treats, Tags, Bags, Boxes & More, Tear Drop, Walk in My Garden, Wild Card, Winter Woodland

51.Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Scrapbook ect.

52.What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Michael’s, Joann’s superstore, Craft Warehouse

53.What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store: The Tape Depot, Ebay, shop.ericascraftroom.com

54.Do you use stencils: I have a few but, don’t use them that often.

55.Top 5 favorite adhesive: Atg, Zig pen, pop dots and my ATG gun

56.Do you like paper punches: I do. I have mostly MS punches.

57.Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Yes, both of my daughters love to scrap

58.If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: Thank You, Happy Birthday, Swiss Dots, Squares, Circles, Tinkerbell

If you have time stop by my blog. Wub
Sweet Wishes, Sharon
Shaie Lambert Offline
#337 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:27:18 AM(UTC)
Shaie Lambert

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Ok here I go . . . .

MB Name: Shaie Lambert

First Name: Shaie

Your birthday: April 5, 1977

Do you have any Children or Pets: 5 teenage boys (2 are mine 3 are his but they are all oursBigGrin )and 2 adorable dogs

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am a newly full time college student after a almost 13 1/2 year career as a police officer and my husband is a supervisor for HP Hood LLC.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Tylor (16), Levi (14), Dylan (13), Tyler (14), Trevor (12), yes we have two Tyler's, my oldest and his oldest are both Tyler's/Tylor's just spelled differently and 2 14yr olds (not twins, one is mine one is his)....funny huh!!! Dallas is our newest addition he is a beautiful brindle color dachshund and diesel is our long hair Chihuahua, also a cutie pie!!

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniversary, March 24th

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): nothing I can think of!

What is your Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving, just because it gives me an excuse to gorge myself!!!

What is your Favorite Season: Spring/Fall

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Yes, Jodi Picoult

Favorite Disney Character: don't really have one

Favorite Movie: Happy Feet (yeah I know but I can't help it that movie makes me wanna sing and dance)

Top 10 Favorite Brands: I like them all (and I mean all)

Favorite Paper: Any and all!!

Favorite Colors: Purple (any shade), Hot Pink, and I like those with black

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both and misc crafts!!

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Any and all except for flat stickers

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: all but the ones I use the most are probably the white/clear ones to give that extra sparkle

What are your current projects that you are working on: oh lord, so many!! To name a few, several scrapbooks, cards, guest book for sisters wedding, vinyl car decals for several people and customers on my etsy site, misc birtday gifts for friends......

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): To continue to create and bring smiles to the faces of the ones I give to and maybe build my etsy business up a bit!!

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: ABSOLUTELY, I'm a Stampin Up Demonstrator so.....yup you guessed it!!! But I'm not partial to just them I like any stamps. I go for the image not really the brand...

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Maybe some from the different Disney Cartridges because I don't have any of those cartridges....

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: don't think so

Do you like glitter, what brand: Stickles ALL THE WAY!!!

Favorite candy: anything chocolate of course Drool

Favorite snack: those little potato sticks....luv luv luv them!!

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Stickles, bling, emboss powder, those disposable spongy paint brush things, ink pads, flowers, pop dots, those metal circle rings that clasp to hold things together (I use a lot of those for little chipboard books), stamps, gloss paint (for painting glass)

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: not really...it would really have to be a really cool one, not much on flat things.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: I have the Expression and Imagine

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Stamping Cartridge, Word Collage, Demask Decor, Rock Princess, Simply Charmed

Do you have a bind it all: yes

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: yes and yes...lol

What is your favorite technique: Probably the distressing (but I'm not very good at it)

What technique what you like to know more about: heat embossing

Do you have design studio: no

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: not sure

Do you have a Cuttlebug: yes

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Bloom & grow, Winter wonderland, all in one (letters), cuttlebug all in one (letters), type set, tiny Buble, Snowflakes, Script, Happy Birthday, distress stripes

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Just flat stickers

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I'm very easy to please and love learning knew things and enjoy making for others and receiving "happy mail". I don't need ribbon I have loads of it!!! I also have a slice machine BigGrin

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I love any type of crafts. I do a lot with glass/vinyl and home decor type stuff.

What is your favorite scent: apple pie or anything spiced like pumpkin (country type scents), I love Scentsy and all their products!!!

Is there anything you don’t like in general: not really

Wish List: Stickles, bling, flowers, 3d embellishments, cricut mats, indoor or outdoor vinyl sheets,

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12 & 6x6

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: yes, I do wine bottles (decorate and put lights inside), tiles, wine glasses, plastic cups, coffee mugs, wood frames, composition books, really anthing I can get my hands on that I think I can alter LOL

List your Cartridges: Cricut® Mini Monsters Cartridge
Cricut® Cricut Everyday Cartridge
Cricut® Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge
Cricut Imagine™ Art Cartridge, Nursery Tails
Cricut® Cuttin' Up Cartridge
Cricut® Destinations Cartridge
Cricut® Jasmine Cartridge
Cricut® Locker Talk Cartridge
Cricut® Sports Mania Cartridge
Cricut® Sentimentals Cartridge
Cricut Imagine™ Art Cartridge, Best Friends
Cricut® All Mixed Up Cartridge
Cricut® Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge
Cricut® Lite Live Simply Cartridge
Cricut® Home Décor Solutions™ Cartridge
Cricut® Office Help Cartridge
Cricut Imagine™ Machine
Cricut Expression® Machine
Cricut® Speaking of Winter Classmate™ Cartridge
Cricut® Straight from the Nest Cartridge
Cricut® Forever Young Cartridge
Cricut® Robotz Cartridge
Cricut® Doodlecharms Cartridge
Cricut® Serenade Solutions™ Cartridge
Cricut® Groovy Times Cartridge
Cricut® Walk in My Garden Cartridge
Cricut® Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge
Cricut® Pack Your Bags Cartridge
Cricut® Campin' Critters Cartridge
Cricut® Storybook Cartridge
Cricut Imagine™ Art Cartridge, Imagine More
Cricut® Stretch your Imagination Cartridge
Cricut® Songbird Cartridge
Cricut® Lite Hoot 'n' Holler Cartridge
Cricut® Trim the Tree Seasonal Cartridge
Nifty Fifties
Pop Up Neighborhood
Just Because
Designer’s Calender
3 Birds on Parade
Paisley Cachemire
Tie the Knot

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: scrapbook etc., paper crafts

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Micheals for now but Hobby Lobby is opening this month, YIPPIE!!

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Ohmycrafts.com, ebay

Do you use stencils: sometimes

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG guns, spray adhesive, tacky tape (the red circle from cricut.com), double sticky tape (scotch), super glue....

Do you like paper punches: yes

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: no

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders:I don't have many...dots, and some border ones and daisey's
dncnqueen02 Offline
#338 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2011 7:29:41 PM(UTC)
dncnqueen02

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I know there are no stupid question on the board, but what are these questionaires exactly for?
bleedingcricutgreen Offline
#339 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2011 7:35:19 PM(UTC)
bleedingcricutgreen

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 292 time(s) in 139 post(s)
~~QUESTIONS TO ANSWER~~
MB Name: bleedingcricutgreen

First Name:   Margie

Your birthday:  11-22

Do you have any Children or Pets:  3 adult children 2 dogs 1 bird

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am a department head for Hobby Lobby in the scrapbook Dept and a Close to my Heart Consultant. Hubby is a Sports Columnist 

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Phoebe,Amy,Gabby,Rob,Candy Sue, & Bryan 

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): July 4 anniversary 

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): none

What is your Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: True Murder Ann Rule

Favorite Disney Character: Tinker Bell

Favorite Movie: any Richard Gere movie

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Provo Craft, Close to my Heart, Basic Grey, Bo Bunny, WRMK,Creative Imagination, Score Pal, American Crafts, Doodlebug, and Martha Stewart

Favorite Paper: American Crafts card stock  Close to my Heart B & T

Favorite Colors: Cricut green and pink

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: card maker mostly

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: buttons, mini brads,bling,flowers of any kind,ribbons,beads,viva decor pens

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: none

What are your current projects that you are working on: cards and card box

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): to use all my Cricut cartridges

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like:  Close to my Heart

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): any

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: viva decor black

Do you like glitter, what brand: Martha Stewart or Doodlebug

Favorite candy: Reese Eggs

Favorite snack: Shelled peanuts

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can:  $100 bills,$50 bills,$20 bills ,$10 bills, $5 bills $1 bills
quarters,dimes,nickels,half dollars

Do you use stickers? No

If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: a few CTMH

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: baby bug,expressions,cake,imagine,expressions 2

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Art Nouveau, 

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk chocolate

What is your favorite technique: double embossing

What technique what you like to know more about: tim Holtz

Do you have design studio: yes

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: I think I've made all I wanted to.

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: none

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: no

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I love glitter, glitz, and anything sparkly. i love to organize and I love love flowers of any kind.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I enjoy playing cards on line to relax, and an occasional trip to the casino's

What is your favorite scent: sweet pea

Is there anything you don’t like in general: liver

Wish List: Cricut Collectables, flower embellishments. tiny unusual brads

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: none

Are you allergic to anything: yes not sure what

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: anything and everything

List your Cartridges: I have all the Imagine cartridges and 90% of the reg cartridges

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Cricut

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Hobby Lobby

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Margiehunter@myctmh.com 

Do you use stencils: No

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Score pal tape, glue glider pro, tag tape, adtech, and zig 2 way

Do you like paper punches: Martha Stewart Border Punches

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: No

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: I have most of them.

Edited by user Monday, September 19, 2011 8:39:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrapperbecka Offline
#340 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:12:52 AM(UTC)
scrapperbecka

United States

Was thanked: 740 time(s) in 385 post(s)
MB Name: Scrapperbecka

First Name: Becka

Your birthday: 10/25/78

Do you have any Children or Pets: No, pets just 2 children

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I do taxes- YEAH! Not really, it gets boring! 

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): cooper 7 & Kayla 2

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Spouse- James 8/10/75, Kayla 1/14/09, Cooper 2/27/04 Anniversary 9/22

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): not that I know of yet

What is your Favorite Holiday: Halloween & Christmas

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Yes, I love James Patterson, fiction – detective series

Favorite Disney Character: Tinkerbell and Mickey Mouse

Favorite Movie: ooh this is a hard one! Knocked up & Hang over

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Provo Craft, DCWV, Tim Holtz, CTHM, Imaginsce, Bo Bunny, Theresa Collins,

Favorite Paper: AC, Brazzil, DCWV

Favorite Colors: Purple & Green

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: cricut cuts, glitter, stickles, brads, ribbon, ink

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I usually use a lot of black sparkly ones

What are your current projects that you are working on: Kayla’s baby album and cards

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Finish Kayla Baby Album! And our 2009 & 2010 vacation album- yikes that’s a lot!

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes I like sentiment stamps- The Pink Stamper, K.Andrew designs, Pink by design, crafty sprouts

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Flowers, ants, Disney, pixar, crocs, cars, Christmas ones

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find:

Do you like glitter, what brand: no

Favorite candy: peanut butter m&m’s

Favorite snack: nutter butters

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: brads, ribbon, twine, sewing needles, flowers

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: no

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Crocs Rule, Any Theresa Collins one, even imagine one, yummy, scarecrow- new one, new xmas one

Do you have a bind it all: I have a cinch

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: milk chocolate

What is your favorite technique: ?

What technique what you like to know more about: making different shaped cards, vinyl

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: none- I have most of them

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: no

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: no

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: no

What is your favorite scent: vanilla

Is there anything you don’t like in general: no

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: yes, wreaths, signs, candle holders, etc

List your Cartridges: see blog www.creationswithbecka.blogspot.com

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: cricut cards and creating keepsakes

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? We only have Joann’s or Michaels- sad huh?

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) oh my crafts

Do you use stencils: no

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG gun,

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: kids

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: will have to get back on this one
meleecya Offline
#341 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 1:17:40 PM(UTC)
meleecya

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
MB Name: meleecya

First Name: Melissa

Your birthday: 10/19/1984

Do you have any Children or Pets: 1 dog (Sydney James) 1 Godchild (Collin)

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Not married yet!! I work at my local Ambulance Company in the Accounts Receivable Dept.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): 1 dog (Sydney James) 1 Godchild (Collin)

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards):

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): My dad is going to be having a lung transplant, sometime within the next yr or so.

What is your Favorite Holiday: Halloween & Christmas

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I like to read, don't really have alot of time for it though.

Favorite Disney Character: ?

Favorite Movie: ?

Top 10 Favorite Brands:

Favorite Paper: Bo Bunny

Favorite Colors: I LOVE PINK!!!

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Scrapbook, and I'm starting to get into more crafting!

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments:

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I use all colors.

What are your current projects that you are working on: Scrapbook for a friend, decorations for parties, fundraisers for my dad.

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): To complete a book for myself

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I have, any is fine

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Any is fine

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: not at this time.

Do you like glitter, what brand: Love glitter, any kind is fine

Favorite candy: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Favorite snack: Pickles

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can:

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Yes, any is fine

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Both

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Breast Cancer

Do you have a bind it all: No but would like one.

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk

Do you have design studio: Yes

Do you have a Cuttlebug: NO

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List:

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: Hanging out with my friends and family.

What is your favorite scent: The Beach

Is there anything you don’t like in general: NO

Wish List:

Are you allergic to anything: No

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Havent' tried this yet

List your Cartridges: Between my mom and I we have quite a few.

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Scrapbook etc.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Michaels, JoAnn's and Pat Catans

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.)

Do you use stencils: No

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Creative Memories

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: no

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: no

KauaiMelody Offline
#342 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2011 6:29:23 PM(UTC)
KauaiMelody

Was thanked: 2181 time(s) in 1024 post(s)
~~QUESTIONS TO ANSWER~~
MB Name: kauaimelody

First Name: Melody

Your birthday: April 26

Do you have any Children or Pets: One daughter and two doggies.

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am a primary and special education teacher.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Heather 26, and Fur Babies Salt and Pepper (Bishon Poo and Yorkie Poo rescues) 2 years old.

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Daughter's BD November 17

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Would like to open an ETSY store

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I like to read autobiographies and biographies, Russian Novels, Fiber arts and craft related.

Favorite Disney Character: Lumpy the Elephant

Favorite Movie: Gone with the Wind

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Recollections, Martha Stewart, Tim Holtz, Tulip, Anna Griffin OhmyCrafts, Stampin up, Provocraft, Aileen's

Favorite Paper:Recollections, Bazzil for solids, Graphic 45 and Variety of seasonal prints, all colors

Favorite Colors: pastels (cream , peach, lavender,mint green) embellished with white, metallic gold and silver

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: silk, dryed, paper and handmade flowers, ribbon, lace, bling, pearls, crystal and ceramic beads, metal stuff ( corners and feet and findings, anything TH, altered fastenators)stickles, foil, acrylic sheets, feathers

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Icicles, metallic gold, silver, pastels.(pink, blue, lavender, peach, yellow and everything.)

What are your current projects that you are working on: Fall and Winter swaps, (chunky charms, matchbox, pin cushions, stick pins, dress forms, tags and mixed media seasonal themed projects) and spinning , weaving and knitting yarn, felting and sewing.

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Organize photos and momentos, get rid of duplicates.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Anna Griffin, Martha Stewart, Tim Holtz. I also like to carve my own out of erasers.

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Anything Pagoda, Serenade Sentimentals, Art Nouveau, Philosophy, Circle Cartridges

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Heavy chipboard , what are the numbers for this?

Do you like glitter, what brand: Martha Stewart fine glitter any color

Favorite candy: See's candy hard candy licorice sticks and lollipops

Favorite snack: shrimp chips

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Aileen's glue sticks, stickles, copic pens, cricut machine pens, bling, lace, ribbon,handmade flowers,fastenator staples, TH anything

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Any brand but prefer elegant, beautiful, vintange , old fashioned and artfully rendered realistic flowers, birds, butterflies, dragonflies

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression, Expression2, Imagine

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Lori's Garden , Circle cartridges, Art Nouveau, Philosophy

Do you have a bind it all: No, but considering a Cinch first

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk Chocolate

What is your favorite technique: Adding metallic gold, silver and copper to papers and distressing them

What technique what you like to know more about: The craft of parchment

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: flowers and vases, birds on branches, kimono and flip flops, keys in locks, koi fish in ponds, pussy willows,calligraph and beautiful words,flourishes with birds and flowers and butterflies,dragonflies in bird cages and Santa's reindeers in flight

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Asian set and anything that comes out after September , 2011.

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I enjoy, value and apprecite your creativity

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I spin , knit, weave and crochet and love all non-acrylic yarn in all colors.

What is your favorite scent: honeysuckle, lavender

Is there anything you don’t like in general: too cutesy juvenile

Wish List: Surprises ( I share duplicates with friends and family)

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: paper, embellishments and findings (anything I can stick on a card)

List your Cartridges: Inventory in progress

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Spinning, Paper Scissors, Threads

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Michael's

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Hobby Lobby

Do you use stencils: yes

Top 5 favorite adhesive:scotch ATG,3M foam ,Zig pen, glue and pop dot, Aileen's glue sticks

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: not yet

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: Inventory in Progess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by user Monday, September 26, 2011 3:15:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AndreaLyon1 Offline
#343 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 6:33:05 AM(UTC)
AndreaLyon1

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 12 post(s)
MB Name: AndreaLyon1

First Name:Andrea

Your birthday:October 3

Do you have any Children or Pets:Daughter Alexandria 14, Son Peter 13, Son Eli 11, Son Calvin 7. We have dogs and cats and one guinea pig and one gerbil.

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing):Christian Education Director for Riverside United Methodist Church full time, I just started as an in home child care provider this past August and before that I was the office manager and vet tech for many years. My hubby is a fiber optics technician for Mediacom.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay):

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Wedding Anniversary is May 23rd.

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):

What is your Favorite Holiday:Christmas

What is your Favorite Season:Fall

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:I love to read! I don't have a favorite author, I have many! :)

Favorite Disney Character:Pooh

Favorite Movie:The Prize Winner of Defiance Ohio

Top 10 Favorite Brands:

Favorite Paper:I like them all!

Favorite Colors:Earth Tones

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both:Both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments:

What color stickles do you like or use a lot:Purple

What are your current projects that you are working on:Making Christmas cards

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All):To scrap twice a month with my friends!

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like:Stampin' Up

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10):Dogs, Paw Prints, Christmas Trees, Snowmen, Hearts, Phrases, Flowers, Camping, Boys, Thanksgiving, Family

Do you like glitter, what brand:I love it all! :)

Favorite candy:Anything Chocolate

Favorite snack:Mild Slim Jims

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can:Recipes, I Rock Gems, Hand Sanitizer, Paper Punches, Bath Salts, Embossing Powder, Card Stock, Glitter Pens, Chocolate and Tape Runners.

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer:I use a lot of different brands.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create:Expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges:Pink Journey, Jolly Holidays, Hello Kitty Font, Pooh Font, Mickey Mouse Font, Country Life, Winter Woodland, Life's a Party, Once Upon a Princess, October 31st.

Do you have a bind it all:No, but I want one! :)

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate:Milk

What is your favorite technique:Using my imagination! :)

What technique what you like to know more about:Vinyl on my Cricut

Do you have design studio:Yes

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio:I just want to learn how to use it! LOL

Do you have a Cuttlebug:Yes

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List:Mickey Best Pals, Happily Ever After, A2 Flower Circle Card, Invitation, Moroccan, Diamond Plate, Tiny Bubbles, Christmas Ornaments, Snow Dots, Argyle.

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking:Time goes to fast!

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you:Happily married, loves to scrap and loom knit and do stamped cross stitch!

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time:I love to take my children camping, my mother is a retired photographer and I love doing photography as a hobby. :)

What is your favorite scent:Cinnamon

Is there anything you don’t like in general:Vanilla scent

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12:12X12

Are you allergic to anything:No

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter:

List your Cartridges:Will update soon!

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines:No

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you?Hobby Lobby

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.)www.cricutmachine.com

Do you use stencils:No

Top 5 favorite adhesive:Creative Memories Tape Runner, Creative Memories Glue Pen, Glue Dots

Do you like paper punches:Yes!

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with:My 7 year old loves my cuttlebug, my 14 year old daughter loves to scrapbook!

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders:Piano Keys, Owl, Polka Dots, Swirls, Stars
Cindy32 Offline
#344 Posted : Monday, October 03, 2011 10:54:46 AM(UTC)
Cindy32

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 28 post(s)
I updated my MQ today
NotGoingGreyGracefully Offline
#345 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 3:34:57 PM(UTC)
NotGoingGreyGracefully

Was thanked: 801 time(s) in 451 post(s)
Here's my shot at it...

MB Name:NotGoingGreyGracefully (I'm fighting it every inch of the way!!)

First Name:Cathy

Your birthday:Feb 11th

Do you have any Children or Pets:No kids

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing):DH is in computers, I'm a retired chemist

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay):Furbaby (in avatar) is Princess, 16 yr. old terrier mix

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards):Anniversary April 29th

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):Hopefully nothing anytime soon!

What is your Favorite Holiday:Thanksgiving

What is your Favorite Season:Spring

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:LOVE to read, Jane Austen, sci-fi/fantasy (Terri Brooks), mysteries (Adam Dalgliesh series, can't remember author), or anything by Dorothy Sayers

Favorite Disney Character:Cinderella

Favorite Movie:Charade (1961, Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn, suspence)

Top 10 Favorite Brands:of what? Anna Griffin, Brenda Walton, Tim Coffey, Susan Winget, Susan Branch

Favorite Paper:used to be CTMH, now probably Stampin' Up! and DCWV

Favorite Colors:pink, blue, purple

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both:Both, but more cards lately as they actually get FINISHED!!

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments:Pearls, buttons, eyelets& ribbon, lace, i-Rock gems & studs, ribbon, pearls, buttons, stickles(is that ten yet?)

What color stickles do you like or use a lot:iridescent, green, blue

What are your current projects that you are working on:cards, cards and more cards...

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All):put all my photos into CM Memory Manager and label them, sort and scrapbook the photos I have developed, take pictures of the trees in the backyard and scrapbook about my "garden"

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like:I try to stick (punny!) to SU! and CTMH, I get overwhelmed at the craft stores

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10):Anything from the Teresa Collins cart (not the Halloween one), Elegant Edges or any other cart released after the prices went up

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find:Buttons and shaped brads

Do you like glitter, what brand:I only have Martha Stewart glitter, I find glitter really hard to work with.

Favorite candy:Reese's unwrapped minis

Favorite snack:fruit (anything you can hold in your hand except peaches)

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can:Prima flowers, shaped brads (especially flowers), ribbon, buttons, lace, cat's eye chalk inks in almost any color

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer:I have a lot of CM stickers, but I'm not a big sticker fan. I especially don't like alphabet stickers, I always end up with unusable "leftovers"

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create:Baby bug, Expression(original), E2 Anniversary ed.

Wish list of 5 cartridges:Sophisticated, Teddy Bear Parade, Toy Story, Disney/Pixar

Do you have a bind it all:No
D
Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate:Dark and white, never milk

What is your favorite technique:Hand embossing with brass stencils

What technique what you like to know more about:alcohol inks - anything!

Do you have design studio:No

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio:Don't have DS

Do you have a Cuttlebug:I will when my Anna Griffin one gets here

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List:little circle logos

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking:the time it takes to complete an album...

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you:I'm a little nuts, but I take drugs for it. I prefer tea to coffee, but I am de-caffeinated and de-carbonated (what I wouldn't give for a Dr. Pepper!)

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time:I love all things Butterfly, I collect butterfly earring, I knit, crochet, sew, quilt, do anything with a needle, I play (?) six different musical instruments and love music and live theatre

What is your favorite scent:Lilies

Is there anything you don’t like in general:being tired all the time like I am on the drugs (but being off them is worse), I don't like fish, but I like shellfish, I am blessed with the best DH in the world

Wish List:You name it, if it isn't Martha Stewart or Tim Holtz, I want it.

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12:12x15, actually, then 8x8, then 12x12. 6x6 is just too little.

Are you allergic to anything:fleas....

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter:Never tried it....

List your Cartridges:No. DH will kill me if he ever sees this.

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines:Not any more

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you?My LSS, Scrapbook Gadgets and More (she went out of businessCrying )

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.)Smart Buy Gal

Do you use stencils:Only the brass ones for embossing by hand.

Top 5 favorite adhesive:ATG gun, ATG gun, ATG gun, ATG gun, ATG gun.

Do you like paper punches:LOVE 'em!

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: no....:(

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders:again, No, DH would kill me...

Edited by user Monday, January 28, 2013 12:00:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Updated

angiegypsy Offline
#346 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 11:43:17 AM(UTC)
angiegypsy

Was thanked: 185 time(s) in 161 post(s)
MB Name: angiegypsy
First Name: Angie
Your birthday: April 17
Do you have any Children or Pets: 1 Dog
What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I'm a project engineer for a construction company and an A Muse Studio creative consultant.
Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): My beagle Barkley is 3.
Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): My birthday is April 17
Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Just starting my business as an A Muse Studio consultant.
What is your Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I love mysteries and true crime books. Ann Rule is great and I have an addiction to Dean Koontz and James Patterson books.
Favorite Disney Character: None, not a Disney fan.
Favorite Movie: Juno, Grease, Dirty Dancing, Reality Bites, St Elmo's Fire, Whip It.
Top 10 Favorite Brands: A Muse Studio, Paper Trey Ink, Jillibean Studio, Echo Park, Pink Paislee, Cosmo Cricket.
Favorite Paper: A Muse, Echo Park and Paper Trey Ink
Favorite Colors: Blues and greens
Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Cards all the way! I also like to make gift items and decorations.
List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: smooch sprays and inks, Copics, embossing powders, glitter, flock, ribbon, flowers, distressed stickles, and wood embelishments
What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I'm a big fan of the distressed stickles.
What are your current projects that you are working on: I'm currently making cards for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
What are your goals when it comes to scrap-booking next year (Please List All): Not really into scrapbooking. I do make some small 6x6 or 8x8 albums for gifts.
Do you Stamp? Yes! Love to get inky fingers!
If so, what brand of stamps do you like: A Muse Studio, Paper Trey Ink and Hero Arts
What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): I'd love some cuts from the new Teresa Collins carts.
Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: There seems to be a shortage of Cricut blades and Imagine mats in my area.
Do you like glitter, what brand: Yes, I like the chunky glitter, no special brand.
Favorite candy: Aero bars
Favorite snack: wasabi peas or banana chips
List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: homemade embellishments, blending sponges, stickles, Copics, smooch inks, sprays, glitter, whatever you would want someone to send to you!
Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Not a fan of stickers.
Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression 2 and Imagine
Wish list of 5 cartridges: any of the Teresa Collins cartridges, the Word Collage, or Scandinavian Christmas Cards
Do you have a bind it all: Nope, sold it. Only used it twice in three years!
Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: dark chocolate
What is your favorite technique: using embossing folders and inking
What technique what you like to know more about: easel cards
Do you have design studio: Yes, but it always crashes on me.
List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: I'll pass since I can't keep the software open long enough to cut anything.
Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes and a Big Shot and a Epic 6. Maybe I have a little problem...
List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: The new embossing folders from Tim Holtz or Lifestyle (Epic 6)
Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Stickers and fibers
Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I have a CAS style so I'm not really into fussy things. I love fall and all types of music.
Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I love to travel, create with friends, and go to concerts. I'm a minimalist so I don't have any collections other than card making items!
What is your favorite scent: Citrus or lavender.
Is there anything you don’t like in general: thieves, liars, mean people, and cats. I had horrible experiences with my college roommate's cats.
Wish List: Copics, PTI dies and stamps, glitter, ATG tape, pop dots...
What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 6x6 and 8x8
Are you allergic to anything: tropical fruit
Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: notebooks, glass items, and canvas.
List your Cartridges: Oh my, I have over 120 cartridges at last count.
Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Card Maker
What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Craft Warehouse & Joann's
What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store: A Muse and Paper Trey Ink
Do you use stencils: Not very often
Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG (pink gun), glue dots, pop dots, the red lined tape.
Do you like paper punches: Sure, what's not to like?
Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Nope
If you own a Cuttlebug, list your folders: I have well over a 100 folders.
maryanne hoekman Offline
#347 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:43:06 AM(UTC)
maryanne hoekman

United States

Was thanked: 98 time(s) in 94 post(s)
Hi all here are my answers if you have any additional questions please pm me thanks!!

MB Name: Maryanne Hoekman

First Name: Maryanne
Your birthday: May 31
Do you have any Children or Pets: No pets or kids personally but i love spoiling my new fiances twin 7 year old nieces and also my 16 and 14 year old nieces as well as my fiances 3 year old nephew. family pets owned by family members are weenie dogs, bulldogs, cats and boston terriers and golden labs. hoping to get a chocolate lab some day soon!!

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I work at home doing customer service and fiancee Shawn works in meat dept at local grocery store

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Peanut doxie is 9 pixie doxie is 5 they are owned by my brother and sister in law.. my sister bulldogs are 8, 5 and 3. not sure how old my brothers boston terriers are sorry.

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Fiancee Shawns Bday is oct 25. Our one year anniversary of dating was december 6,2011. The day we got engaged is may 21,2011 OUR WEDDING DATE IS SET FOR OCTOBER 12, 2013.

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): planning on getting married 10/12/2013

What is your Favorite Holiday: I love all holidays but have to say Christmas is my favorite!!

What is your Favorite Season: I love them all!!! I love the colors in fall, love the holidays in the winter, love the new growth and life in spring and love to see things prosper and enjoy warmer weather in the summer!!

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I am a total bookworm!! I love all kinds of books, but especially love the chicken soup for the soul books, also books by nicholas sparks, Jodi Picoult, and love reading books about the Amish Such as those by cindy woodsmall and love books by anne rule too!! I also love bookmarks!! Have just recently started collecting them!!

Favorite Disney Character: Eeyore and Ratatouille as well as winnie the pooh

Favorite Movie: Like water for elephants, pretty woman, follow the stars home, the Notebook and Something Borrowed Just to name a few, I love movies!!

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Fiskars, DCWV, House Mouse, Tim Holtz, Great Impressions, Bo Bunny, Northwoods Rubberstamps, Stampin Up! and for something nonstamp related i love pampered chef items!! also love mrs grossmans and ek success

Favorite Paper: Bazill, DCWV, BO Bunny all kinds really!!

Favorite Colors: purple, teal, turquoise and magenta, oh yes and orange

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both but really love cardmaking!! currently working on creating a recipe scrapbook and one with pics of my fiancee and me. I also love rubberstamping!!

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: brads, stamped images, stickers, stickles, diecuts,ribbon, adhesive gems,buttons all different shapes!! Kaisercraft rhinestone embellishments, flowers i.e. prima or petaloo

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: just learning to use them again so any colors would be great!!!

What are your current projects that you are working on: Recipe scrapbook, Memories scrapbook for my fiancee shawn and i with momentos from our dating.. i.e. movie ticket stubs etc. Also just starting a scrapbook of different fall pics i have taken of leaves from this fall! LOL im just learning to use my digital camera i got last year from christmas.. would love to make a greeting card organizer as well Shawn and I are also working on making our own wedding invitations they will be in fall colors. In addition we are going ot make our own wedding favors and decorations as well!

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Finish a recipe scrapbook or two.. get my memory album for my fiancee shawn and i at least started. Make a scrapbook of all our wedding plans as we make them.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I love all kinds of stamps, especially house mouse, Northwoods rubberstamps, great impressions, i also love stampin up stamps!! not really picky about stamp brands!!

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): CARS cartridge cuts, christmas die cuts, dolphins or anything from lifes a beach cart, weiner dog,any recipe related ones would be great!!, tractor, deer, christmas tree, pink journey any would be great!

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: A rubberstamp for stamping the back of artistic trading cards, also a rubberstamp with the name madeline, a rubberstamp with the name teagan on it. also Stampin up Wolf set and whats for dinner stampin up stamp set. (dreaming i know as they are long since retired!!

Do you like glitter, what brand: love martha stewart, not really picky about brand

Favorite candy: love reeses pieces and tootsie rolls that are fruit flavored!! also love peanut butter m &ms, peanut m&ms and cadbury caramel eggs

Favorite snack: popcorn!! i also love pistachio nuts!! chex mix is yummy also!!

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: double stick tape, diecuts, rubberstamp or two, ink pad, makers or colored pencils, a surprise, a handmade card, brads, a punch, a handmade bookmark

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Love Stickopatomus, sandly lion, Mrs. Grossmans, Suzy Zoo, EK success are great honestly im easy to please as long as the stickers are usuable for what im trying to do the brands dont matter

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: right now i dont own any myself... i borrow from a family member. we share carts. I looking to buy a reasonable baby buq as we speak.. lol its on my wish list color]

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Lifes a Beach, From My Kitchen, Divine Wedding, Wild Card, any seasonal one!! would also love animal kingdom!!!

Do you have a bind it all: no

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: love it.. prefer milk chocolate!!

What is your favorite technique: masking

What technique what you like to know more about: distressing also paper piecing how to make my own address book

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: covers for the binder recipe scrapbook im making that says Maryanne's Cookbook (would like 4)(size can be 8.5 by 11) as thats the size of the binders im using also would love to have a 8.5 by 11 paper that would work as a cover for an address book such as one that says Maryanne's Penpals, Something that says Our Wedding Memories on it

Do you have a Cuttlebug: no wish i did!!

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: any would be great!!

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: nothing i can think of!!

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: i am a really easy going person!! I lost both my parents in a housefire when i was 19 and have learned to make the most of each and every day!! To make a long story stort things that have happened to me in my life have made me cherish the things i have and learn to cherish the little things!! I love surprises!!Love getting mail that isnt bills!

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: i love to penpal, i want to learn how to stamp my own stationery, i collected autographed pictures of celebrities, im just learning to cook, yes at my age.. lol turned 34 in may, so im always looking for recipes to add to a recipe scrapbook!! So if you have any faves you would like to share please feel free to send em along!! I used to collect home interiors teddy bear figures but lost my collection in my parents house fire. Im looking to restart my collection. I also just started collecting mary moo moo figurines, I also just started collecting duck figurines and also panda bears and and pink ribbon breast cancer items as well as book marks. For a past time, im a movie watcher! I also love eating out!! But am trying to behave myself as would like to lose 200 pounds.

What is your favorite scent: Love apple and fruit scents!!

Is there anything you don’t like in general: dont like rude people or those who think they are better than others oh yes and i dont like liver lol

Wish List:

a sizzix big shot.. this would be AMAZING!!!
any used or new cricut cartridge.. linked or not.. im not picky as i dont plan on linking to a gypsy
a cuttlebug.. i know a big wish.. used would be fine!!,
house mouse stamps,
binders like you get in school supply aisles ( i use them for making recipe scrapbook)
8.5 by 11 page protectors (clear),
baggies for atcs 2.5 by 3.5 inch or something like that can be found in walmart craft aisle,
a scrapbook album that i can turn a wedding memories scrapbook,
double stick tape as can never have enough!!
rubberstamps.. any would be great!!
scor tape-would love to try this!!!
stampin up markers any color
storage for stampin up markers
tim holtz distress inks any colors i only have worn lipstick and tattered jeans
tim holtz fall or winter collection distress inks
stampinp up ink pads any color would be great
stampin up whats for dinner or wolf stamp set
fiskars seasonal punches have fall gatherings, xl candy cane and also have xl gingerbread man
blades for cricut trimmer
mats for baby bug (regular cricut)
blades for baby bug
good quality cardstock for use for making cards love bazzill
a2 envelopes any color
double stick tape
glue dots.. all sizes
rubber stamp with name teagan on it
rubber stamp with name madeline on it
cricut lifes a beach cartridge
cricut scandanavian christmas cartridge
stickers or embellishments for recipe scrapbook
a rolling tote to put scrapbooking supplies in.. any color would be great!
sharpie markes ultrafine tip any and all colors
breast cancer theme scrapbooking items
tilda stamps or stamped images from tilda stamps
any magnolia stamps or stamped images from a magnolia stamp
copic markers.. so far i only have a blue one
faller colored card stock for making wedding invitations
any scrapbooking goodies with a weenie dog or bulldog on it
any stickers i LOVE stickers
stickles any and all colors would be great!!
craft paints any color
alterable birdhouses from joanns or michaels.. they cost about $1-$2 each
an atg gun.. have never had one but they sound great!!!
stampin up ink pads any color

ANY of the following handmade items would be great!!!

address book
notebook
recipe book with some of my partners fave recipes
recipe cards
a wedding scrapbook
a picture frame with wedding theme
something i can organize my stickers in
coasters
journal
a movie themed scrapbook so i can organize the movie ticket stubs that shawn i have gotten from the movies
a binder i can keep my autographs in.. i collect autographed photos from celebrities
SURPRISE ME!! anything but stick pins or atc would be great!!!

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: all sizes depends on project!!

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: have not ever done any altering but would love to try!!

List your Cartridges: personally have sweethearts and luau

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: no

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Hand & Heart Creations or Joanns.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Joann.com

Do you use stencils: never have but would like to try!!

Top 5 favorite adhesive: glue dots, tape runner, double stick tape, wacky tack, glue stick

Do you like paper punches: love love love them!! am always looking for more!!!

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: my nieces who are 14 and 16, i also am just now teaching my fiancee and his nieces who are both 7 and twins to scrapbook and make cards.

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders [color=red]dont have one wish i did!!

I would also love to have some ultrafine tip sharpie markers!! i cant seem to find them anywhere!! also any breast cancer theme scrapbook items!!

ON A SIDE NOTE I LOVE LOVE LOVE LIFETIME MOVIES AND ALSO HALLMARK MOVIES!!! ESP. romance ones!!!

I would love a recipe scrapbook handmade by my partner as well!! or even just some of their fave family recipes would be great!!

I love roses, winnie the pooh and eeyore, black panthers, white tigers, mary moo moo cow figurines, teddy bears.

[color=blue]Also my fiancee shawn and i decided to make our own wedding favors, wedding invitations and thank you notes.. so ANYThing wedding themed would be great!! The wedding will be fall colors.

heres a list of my cricut cartridges

luau
sweethearts

I hope i gave enough details!! If you have any questions please feel free to pm me!! BigGrin

Edited by user Tuesday, August 28, 2012 8:38:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: updated

sandrabriggs Offline
#348 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2011 4:24:15 PM(UTC)
sandrabriggs

1. MB Name: SandraBriggs
2. First Name: Sandi
3. Your birthday: June 21st
4. Do you have any Children or Pets: daughter, son and two dogs
5. What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don't mind sharing): Director of Finance for Non-Profit; my spouse is a Software Developer
6. Children's Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don't mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Emily (5), Michael (5); Chinese Crested/Powder Puffs, Mallory (15) Parker (8)
7. Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Birthday 6/21, Anniversary 7/8
8. Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): no plans, sometimes boring is good 
9. What is your Favorite Holiday: Halloween & Christmas
10. What is your Favorite Season: Summer – beach girl at heart
11. Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Love to read, but with kids I only get in a novel or two a year
12. Favorite Disney Character: Princesses, Cars and Fairies
13. Favorite Movie: Raiders of the Lost Ark
14. Top 10 Favorite Brands: Tim Holtz, Cricut, Spellbinders, Graphic 45, Stampin-Up, Hero Arts,
15. Favorite Paper: Love all paper, DCWV, K & Co., Bazzill
16. Favorite Colors: All colors, but not a big fan of neon
17. Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both, but more cards
18. List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Flowers, ribbon/fibers, brads, eyelets, glitter, mist, bling
19. What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Crystal & Black Diamonds are favorites
20. What are your current projects that you are working on: Mini albums for grandmothers, always have cards in progress
21. What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Participate in a SWAP(s), complete some magazine submissions
22. Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Magenta, Hero Arts, Stampin’ Up
23. What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Anything from Dinosaur, Hello Kitty, Love Struck, Pagoda, Rock Princess or Sweet Treats 
24. Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: New products, new techniques
25. Do you like glitter, what brand: Martha Stewart Glitter & Stickles
26. Stickles that I have – Aqua, Black Diamond, Copper, Crystal, Lavender, Lime Green, Magenta, Turquoise, Yellow, Xmas Red
27. Tim Holtz Distress Stickles that I have – Brushed Corduroy
28. Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads that I have - Antique Linen, Black Soot, Broken China, Dried Marigold, Fired Brick, Old Paper, Peeled Paint, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Wild Honey
29. Tim Holtz Distress Ink Re-fills that I have - Antique Linen, Black Soot, Old Paper, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
30. Glimmer Mist that I have – Copper, Cranberry Zing, Tattered Leather, Denim Blue
31. Glimmer Glaze that I have – None
32. Crackle Paint – None
33. Smooch Spritz that I have – None
34. Smooch that I have – None
35. Paint Daubbers that I have – None
36. Liquid Pearls that I have - None
37. Favorite candy: Dark Chocolate
38. Favorite snack: Chex Mix
39. List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Anything would be fabulous!
40. Sizzix/Tim Holtz Dies – None
41. Tim Holtz stamps – None
42. Spellbinders/Nestabilities that I have – Classic Ovals Large, Classic Ovals Small, Classic Scalloped Ovals Large, Classic Scalloped Ovals Small, Labels Eight
43. Sew Easy – None
44. Copic Markers that I have – Blender, C3, N2, W3, R11, R21, R24, R43, R46, YR12, YR16, YR20, YR24, YR31, Y13, Y19, YG03, YG13, YG61, G14, B00, B04, BG11, BG15, BV0000, BV01, V25, RV21, E000, E00, E11, E15, E19, E29, E33, E37, E40, E42, 100
45. Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Yes, generally ones with dimension like Thickers, felt, etc.
46. Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Baby Bug, Expression, Design Studio and Gypsy
47. Wish list of 5 cartridges: Flower Shoppe, Princess Party, Space Party, Happy Hauntings
48. Do you have a bind it all: Yes
49. Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Yes, Dark
50. What is your favorite technique: Distressing, Blinging, New Techniques
51. What technique what you like to know more about: Copic Markers and Alcohol Inks
52. Do you have design studio: Yes
53. List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: Word Books, Shape Albums
54. Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes and Big Shot
55. List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List:
56. Cuttlebug Embossing Folders that I have – A2 Swiss Dots, A2 Floral Fantasy, 5x7 Flower, Tim Holtz Woodgrain, Tim Holtz Bricked
57. Cuttlebug Dies - None
58. Is there anything that you don't like that is related to scrapbooking: Not enough time!
59. Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: Excited and easy to please!
60. Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: Nope 
61. What is your favorite scent: Earthy, fresh cut grass, rain
62. Is there anything you don't like in general: None
63. Wish List: Any of the following that aren't listed in my MQ. Glimmer Mist, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders/Nestabilities, Embossing Folders, Liquid Pearls, Bling
64. What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12
65. Are you allergic to anything: No
66. Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Yes, mainly items to attach to cards or mini albums
67. List your Cartridges: Accent Essentials, Animal Kingdom, Base Camp, Birthday Bash, Chore Chart, Christmas Cheer, Cindy Loo, Create A Critter, Dude!, Everyday Paper Dolls, George and Basic Shapes, Gypsy Font, Gypsy Wanderings, Live Simply, Mini Monsters, Once Upon A Princess, Paper Doll Dress Up, Plantin Schoolbook, Robotz, Stamped, Stretch Your Imagination, Tags, Bags, Boxes & More, Wild Card, Winter Frolic, ZooBalloo
68. Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Cricut Magazine
69. What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Simple Pleasures, Archiver’s, JoAnn’s, Michaels & Hobby Lobby
70. What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Don’t have one “go to”
71. Do you use stencils: No, but can always learn something new
72. Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG, Scotch Quick-Dry, Score Tape, Tombow Mono Permanent, Glue Dots
73. Do you like paper punches: Yes
74. Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: my 5 year olds, especially my daughter she loves it 

Hope this helps, let me know if you have questions!

Sandi
T & C designs Offline
#349 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2011 9:16:32 AM(UTC)
T & C designs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
MB name: T & C designs

First Name : Toni

Your birthday: September 9th

Do you have any Children or Pets: 1 girl 2 boys

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am a nurse and he builds buildings

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Piper 6, Daylin 4 and Braxton is 6 months

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): may 22 is my wedding anniversary

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): nope, done making babies

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: kinda, Nicholas Sparks books are great

Favorite Disney Character: Sleeping Beauty

Favorite Movie: Dirty Dancing

Top 10 Favorite Brands:

Favorite Paper: Any works

Favorite Colors: Pink, brown and red

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Card

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: stickers, flowers, bling, gems

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: never have used them, would love some red, pink, orange and white

What are your current projects that you are working on: Two swaps and little girls birthday party

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): start to scrapbook

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: not yet would love to start

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): skill, peace sign, lace

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: nope

Do you like glitter, what brand: yes any brand

Favorite candy: Mr. goodbar

Favorite snack: fruit

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: glitter, paint, paper, tape, embellishments, markers, pens, flock, bling,

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: not yet

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Create

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Sweet Tooth Boxes Cartridge, Chic & Scary Cartridge, Ashlyn's Alphabet Cartridge, Art Nouveau Cartridge

Do you have a bind it all: nope

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk Chocolate

What is your favorite technique: not sure

What technique what you like to know more about: all of them

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: all of them

Do you have a Cuttlebug: no

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: animal print, baby, happy birthday, congrats, friend, snowflakes, bubbles, Beware

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: nope

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I love being a mom and a nurse!!

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I am the room mother for my 6yo 1st grade class.

What is your favorite scent: flower and food

Is there anything you don’t like in general: rude and pushy people

Wish List: more carts and die cuts

Are you allergic to anything: bees

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: nope

List your Cartridges: girls makeup party, princess party, robot,

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: nope

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? micheals

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.)
ohmycrafts

Top 5 favorite adhesive: any

Do you like paper punches: dont have any

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: my girl

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: nope

Edited by user Saturday, October 22, 2011 5:32:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: add text

BCSQ Offline
#350 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 10:04:37 AM(UTC)
BCSQ

United States

Was thanked: 690 time(s) in 623 post(s)
btt
CrafteerMisadventures Offline
#351 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2011 11:42:14 PM(UTC)
CrafteerMisadventures

United States

Was thanked: 528 time(s) in 373 post(s)
MB Name: CrafteerMisadventures

First Name: Alicia

Your birthday: 03-30

Do you have any Children or Pets: 2 adorable boys

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I’m a semi-retired Physician and DH is Network Engineer

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Thomas is 6yrs old & Alexander is 22mo old

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniversary is Aug. 25th , Thomas is Jan. 14th and Alexander is April 28th.

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Nothing big, YET.

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas & Easter

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:I love to read: Mystery, Thriller, Mind benders.

Favorite Disney Character: Mickey

Favorite Movie: Sound of Music

Top 10 Favorite Brands: CTMH, Memory Makers, jolee’s, paperbillities, Tim HoltzLove Love , magnolia' Edwin Stamps, Bo Bunny, Martha Stewart

Favorite Paper: Bo Bunny, Bazzil, karen foster, my mind's eye, CTMH, graphic 45, Recollections,

Favorite Colors: Any kind of blue, hunter green or lime green, rich reds. HATE neon colors

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both, I also like to alter items

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Brads, Pins, Ribbon, Button, Paper Flowers, BottleCaps, Twine, dew drops, Glitter, Gel

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I don’t have a preference, all colors are great!

What are your current projects that you are working on: My sons baby scrapbooks. Two kids, double the pages!

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Finish my wedding album, finish my kids baby books, Start on the Vacation Scrapbooks. Make Class.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes, Magnolia(EdwinLove), CTMH, Pink Stamper, Saturated Canary, KennyK, peachy keen, inkadinkado

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Anything from the Cricut Circle Exclusive Carts.

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: I can usually find whatever I’m looking for.

Do you like glitter, what brand: Yes. Any, I'm not brand loyal.

Favorite candy: Any Chocolate with Toffee or Hazlenut

Favorite snack: Dried Fruit or Trail Mix

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: brads, pins, buttons, flowers, bling?

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: not really, unless they are dimensional stickers, I hate flat ones unless they are altered in some way. , Not brand loyal.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: I own the Expression, Create and Cake

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Happy Haunting, Autumn Celebration, Summer Celebration, Everyday Cricut.

Do you have a bind it all: No

Do you like chocolate? Mmmm YES! Milk Chocolate:

What is your favorite technique: Aging Paper

What technique what you like to know more about: heat Embossing

Do you have design studio: Nope, but I do have a Gypsy

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: ---

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes.

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Animal print, herringbone, any of the cut and emboss, any background folders

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: I’ll try anything once

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I met my husband while working at a video game store.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I’m big into Jewelry Making, Cake decorating and Video Games

What is your favorite scent: Roses, Lavender, Butter Shea and Baby Powder

Is there anything you don’t like in general: Industrial

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: Mostly 12x12 and 9x6.5

Are you allergic to anything: Cat & Dog hair, Pollen, Smoke, Oak

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Frames, Glass bottles, Ornaments, Boxes

List your Cartridges:
50 States
9 Months
Accent Essentials
Basketball
Batman
Billionaire
Birthday Bash
B is for Boy
Bump in the Night
Cake Basics
Carousel
Cars
Celebrate with Flourish
Celebrations
Chic & Scary
Chore Chart
CM - Stork's Delivery
Cricut Classic Font
CTMH Art Philosophy
Cupcake
Cuttin' Up
Destinations
Easter 2010
Elegant Cakes
Elmo's Party
Father's Day
Flower Shoppe
Forever Young
From my Kitchen
George and Basic Shapes
Giant Flowers
Gingerbread
Girl's Makeup Party
Gypsy Font & Wanderings
Happy Graduation
Heritage
Indie Art
Love You A Latte
Making the Grade
Mickey Font
Mickey & Friends
Mother's Day Boutique
Nursery Rhyme
Opposites Attract
Pagoda
Paper Doll Dress Up
Paper Lace
Paper Lace 2
Plantin School Book
Preserves
Princess Party
Pumpkin Carvings
Ribbons & Rosettes
Robot Party
Robotz
Scandinavian Christmas Cards
Sesame Street Fonts
Soccer
Sophisticated
Space Party
Spongebob
Spring Fever Seasonal
Spring Holiday Cards
Stand & Salute
Stone Script
Storybook
Superman
Sweater Weather
Sweethearts
Sweet Tooth Boxes
Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
Thanksgiving
Toy Story
Ultimate Creative Sampler
Varsity Letter
Very Merry Tags
Victorian Romance
Wedding
Wild Card

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Creative Keepsakes, Paper Crafts

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Scrapbook Heaven, Hobby Lobby, Michael's

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Cricutmachine.com, Ohmycrafts.com, eBay, EllenHutson.com

Do you use stencils: Yes, to do backgrounds

Top 5 favorite adhesive: TTG, Elmers Glue Stick, Zots, 3D dots, ATG gun

Do you like paper punches: Yes, Martha Stewart or Oriental Trading Company

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: I’ve been teaching my 5yr old to Scrap.

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders:
PROVO CRAFT
Bamboo
Boo to You
Cherry Blossom
D'vine Swirls
Distessed Stripes
Forest Branches
Haunted Halloween
Heart Blocks
Japanese scales
Kimiko
Koi
Lanterns
Mandarin screen
Oriental Weave
Plum Blossoms
Polka dotts
Rebecca
Skelleton Scroll
Snowflakes
Textile
Tiny Mosaic

DARICE
Thank You

Edited by user Sunday, February 24, 2013 12:51:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Caitlynsmommy Offline
#352 Posted : Sunday, November 06, 2011 5:31:44 PM(UTC)
Caitlynsmommy

Was thanked: 339 time(s) in 253 post(s)
btt
scrappinchic Offline
#353 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2011 7:49:46 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
BTT
maryanne hoekman Offline
#354 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2011 10:40:56 AM(UTC)
maryanne hoekman

United States

Was thanked: 98 time(s) in 94 post(s)
btt in case someone is looking for this!! Happy almost Thanksgiving!!
Aden's_Nana Offline
#355 Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2011 12:10:36 PM(UTC)
Aden's_Nana

Was thanked: 233 time(s) in 203 post(s)
UPDATED 8/19/12

MB Name: Aden's_Nana

First Name: Jackie

Your birthday: Aug. 28

Do you have any Children or Pets: 2 kids,. 1 min pin

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living(If you don’t mind sharing): I am off of work due to my fibromyalgia, dh is a stonecarver.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Kevin 25 & Meleah 21- grandson Aden 2 --almost 3

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Oct. 1st Ann.

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year[ (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas, I love it more now that we have our grandson.

What is your Favorite Season: Spring / Summer

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: love to read. I like historical romances and murder mysteries. I loved the Twilight series

Favorite Disney Character:
no favorite, I think they are all cute

Favorite Movie:

Top 10 Favorite Brands:

Tim Holtz
Provo Craft
Stickles

Favorite Paper: ?

Favorite Colors: I like for my craft room white, pink and black, soft earth tone colors

Do you scrapbook, make cards, both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: flourishs, flowers, lace, ribbon, pearls , stickles, glimmermist, brads , distress ink/inking, die cuts, gems

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: like them all

What are your current projects that you are working on: Graphic 45 Christmas Album, Winnie the Pooh Baby album for a baby due in Jan. Also a few swaps and items for Adens birthday party.

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All):1. get better at cordinating and layering papers, scrap more, to actually get more accomplished ( I spend way to much time online. lol)

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I am just starting with scrapbooking and stamping so I really don't have a preference.

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10):

firefighter cuts --DH is a vol. fire fighter and first responder

Do you like glitter, what brand: stickles

Favorite candy: reese's peices, reeses peanut butter cups and eggs, yum! chocolate covered peanuts or raisins, Ferrer Rocher

Favorite snack: orval redenbachers kettle corn popcorn

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can -- adhesive, flourishes, pearl pens, flat back pearls/gems, distress inks, foam dots - all sizes, mini album, word blocks, altered items

Do you use stickers? any 3d stickers

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: the baby and expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Phrases, Flower Shoppe, Elegant Edges, Campin Critters, Nates ABC's, Winter Frolic,

Do you like chocolate? love milk chocolate

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Tim Holtz embossing folders = Christmas & Vintage

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I love to read, spend time with my grandson

What is your favorite scent: candles -- vanilla, pumpkin, apple

Is there anything you don’t like in general: flat stickers

Wish List:
stazon inks - would like black, brown
glimmer mist (I have Old Lace, English Ivy, Cherub Pink, Sea Glass and Mallard, Iridesent gold)
vinyl - black, white
white 3-d flowers that I can glimmer mist
zots adhesive dots-- any size
peechy keen face stamps for mini monsters and paper dolls
beads, charms, spacers, jump rings, etc. for stick pins and charms
scotch quick dry adhesive
atg refills
homemade flowers
charms
Tim Holtz distress inks-- black soot, vintage photo reinker
Tim holtz on the edge die - distressed doily,
What Size do you scrapbook most, 12x12

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: yes, just starting out with that. frames, boxes, tins

List your Cartridges:

a childs year
animal kingdom
b is for boy
beyond birthdays
boys will be boys
birthday cakes
block party
blackletter
cars
christmas
create a critter
cricut classic font
cursive 101
cupcake wrappers lite
designers calendar
destinations
dinosaur tracks
doodlecharms
dr. checkup
dreams come true
dude
Every Day Paper Dolls
fancy frames
Fathers Day
from my kitchen
george and basic shapes
going places
gypsy wonderings
gypsy font
h2o
handy man
happy hauntings
hello kitty
home accents
home decor
Independence day
indie art
jasmine
lacy labels
life is a beach
lifes a party
mickey font
mickey and friends
mini monsters
mothers day bouquet
my community
my world
new arrival
nursery rhymes
opposities attract
paper doll dress up
plantin schoolbook
playtime
pooh and friends
pooh font
preserves
printing press
robot party
robotz
sesame street font
seasame street friends
simply scarecrow
simply sweet
sponge bob square pants
stand and salute
stretch your imagination
sweet tooth boxes
tags, bags, boxes & more
tie the knot
Toy Story
wild card
word collage
zoo balloo

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: no, I borrow them from the library

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Joanns, Michaels & Hobby Lobby

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Scrapbook.com

Top 5 favorite adhesive: atg gun, scotch quick dry, zots,Tombow mono MULTI liquid glue and zig 2 way

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: my daughter. My grandson loves to "help"

baby words
boo to you
diamond plate
diamonds in the rough
floral fantasy
floral screen
invitation
love is in the air set
seeing spots
snowflakes
swiss dots
robotz set
just my type boarder set

creative concepts folder

holly night

sizzix folders

circle lattice
4 petal flower
snowflakes #9
Tim Holtz
sheet music
postcard

Edited by user Sunday, August 19, 2012 2:52:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: updating mq

Smlbugg Offline
#356 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2011 6:55:08 AM(UTC)
Smlbugg

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 38 post(s)
MB Name: Smlbugg

First Name: Tonya

Your birthday: Feb 15

Do you have any Children or Pets: yes 4 & yes 1 rabbit

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Manager @ Walmart

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Kenny 18, SeanAnn 16, Christian 16, Ashlyn 8, one rabbit named Hazel

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Nov 14 Bday Kenny, Jan 16 Bday SeanAnn & Christian, June 14 bday Ashlyn

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):Engagement Possible

What is your Favorite Holiday: Halloween

What is your Favorite Season: Summer

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: No

Favorite Disney Character: Alice in Wonderland

Favorite Movie:

Top 10 Favorite Brands:

Favorite Paper: Core'dinations, My Minds Eye, Fancy Pants, DCWV Fabric

Favorite Colors: purple, black, light greens, silver

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: cards & mini's

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Ribbon, Embossing Powder, Bling, Flowers, Stamps, Twine

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Diamond

What are your current projects that you are working on:

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All):

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes all kinds, CTMH is my favorite

Animals, Disney, Hello Kitty, Halloween, Christmas

Do you like glitter, what brand: MS Glitter

Favorite candy: Cadbury Eggs, Reisen

Favorite snack: Popcorn

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Brads, Eyelets, Prima Flowers, Acetate stamp Images, altered Paper clips, Tags,

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Not a big sticker user

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression, Explore

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Hello Kitty Greetings, Box it up, Create a Critter 2, Victorian Romance, Close to my Heart Artbooking

Do you have a bind it all: Yes

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk

What is your favorite technique: Distressing

What technique what you like to know more about:Glitter

Do you have design studio: No

Do you have a Cuttlebug: YES

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List:ALL

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you:Love altered items

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: Love new recipes, I also collect those collector spoons

What is your favorite scent: Ocean or Beach smells

Is there anything you don’t like in general:

Wish List: My Pink Stamper Stamps(ALL), Perfect Pearls, Alcohol Inks, CTMH inks & papers, Distress Markers, Embossing Powders

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 6x6

Are you allergic to anything: WORK

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter:File Folders, Altoid Tins, Keys

List your Cartridges:
Cricut Subscription
Artiste
Art Phlisophy
Best of 2008
Best of 2009
Best of 2010
Best of Pixar
Billionaire
Botanicals
Carousel
Celebrate with Flourish
Cindy Loo
Chalkboard Fonts
Create a Critter
Dinosaur Tracks
Doodlecharms
Fancy Frames
Flower Shoppe
Forever Young
Gingerbread
Graphically Speaking
Gypsy Font
Gypsy Wanderings
Hannah Montana
Home Decor
Life is a Beach
Plantin Schoolbook
Slumber Party
Sophisticated
Splish Splash
Storybook
Stretch your Imagination
Sugar & Spice
Tinker Bell & Friends
Trim the Tree
Wildlife
Winter Lace
Word Collage

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines:Cricut

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Hobby Lobby, Michaels & JoAnns

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.)CTMH

Do you use stencils: Yes

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG, Red tacky Tape, Zig2way, Pop dots, Glue Dots

Do you like paper punches: Yes

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Yes

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders:Not a lot of them

Edited by user Wednesday, September 17, 2014 2:58:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: updated

Aden's_Nana Offline
#357 Posted : Sunday, December 04, 2011 12:44:13 PM(UTC)
Aden's_Nana

Was thanked: 233 time(s) in 203 post(s)
Bumping
KrisC Offline
#358 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2011 6:18:33 PM(UTC)
KrisC

United States

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
MB Name:

First Name: Chris

Your birthday: Sept. 19

Do you have any Children or Pets: yes

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): teacher. Mechanic

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): daughters 29 n 20 ... Sons. 12..15..23..23. Granddaughters 2 n 3months living w me

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Ann dec 16

What is your Favorite Season: fall

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like? Janette evanovich, women's murder club... Any murder mystery. I have a nook.

Favorite Disney Character: pooh characters ... Princesses

Favorite Movie: Harry potter series

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Tim Holtz, Bo Bunny, tattered angels, magnolia Tildas, copics sketch markers, stickles,

Favorite Paper:

Favorite Colors: earthy colors only colors I dont like are brights

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: both.. Mostly scrapbooking

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: stickles, Tim holtz reinkers, flowers, jewels, pearls,

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Love them all

What are your current projects that you are working on: grand baby books

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): complete at least 52 layouts

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: magnolia is all I have right now would like to have Tim holtz

Do you like glitter, what brand: MS

Favorite candy: almond Joy..Reese big cup

Favorite snack: Pringles - plain

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: stickles.. Copics. Flowers. Jewels. Pearls. Reinkers, distress pads

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer:

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges: pooh, sesame street, child's year

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: dark

What is your favorite technique: just learning everything

What technique what you like to know more about: inks

Do you have a Cuttlebug: no - would like to have one

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: any for card making

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: flat stamps

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time:

What is your favorite scent: vanilla - or bath and body works - enchanted... Charmed life

Is there anything you don’t like in general: nope

Wish List:
Sneaky Tilda, chef Tilda, Tilda with Hawaiian flower, chef Edwin, recipe card
Glimmer mist any
Copics - any colors - except E's
Distress reinkers - any
6x6 papers - decorative
Pearls / gems

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12:

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: yes.. Lunch boxes..cigar boxes

List your Cartridges:

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: no

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? michaels. Hobby lobby

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) scrapbook.com .. Am still learning web sites. Always willing to explore

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Atg, zig

Do you like paper punches: yes - need larger one to make flowers with

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Yes - daughters

Edited by user Monday, December 26, 2011 6:31:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sumrbrez Offline
#359 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:59:16 PM(UTC)
Sumrbrez

United States

Was thanked: 281 time(s) in 260 post(s)
Edited 07/07/2013

MB Name: Sumrbrez

First Name: Karyn

Your birthday: June 18

Do you have any Children or Pets: Yes two children and 1 absolutely spoiled doxie

What do you do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I'm an Assistant Manager of a temp service

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay):
Kiddos - Tonya 34, Tiffany 26 Furry Family Bessie 4

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Tonya - Feb 15, Tiffany April 29, Bessie Feb 8

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Nothing at this time

What is your Favorite Holiday: Halloween

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:
Yes Suspense, mystery - Agatha Christi, Stephen King & Dean Kuntz

Favorite Disney Character: Tigger

Favorite Movie: Wizard of Oz

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Liking Tim Holz, Ranger so far (still too new)

Favorite Paper: I have used colorbok, DCWV & coredinations (sp)

Favorite Colors: Green, teal, browns and black

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Mainly cards but trying some scrapbooking

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Not sure yet, but like little jewels and glitter spray

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Have used the Christmas set so far

What are your current projects that you are working on: Cuts for RAK and homemade item swap

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): I would like to know how to make more altered items and a better understanding of the embellishments and a how to guide to make a scrapbook

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Just started so no fav yet

What cuts would you like (List 10): Art Philosophy, Paper Trimmings

Do you like glitter, what brand: Yes & not sure yet

Favorite candy: Chocolate covered Cherries

Favorite snack: Popcorn and raisinettes together

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: glimmer mists, Sizzix embossig folders - ANY, ribbons, pearls, gems, gel pens, stamps and inks (all seasons and holidays),

I have no dies for my Cuttlebug yet

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: No preference yet

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Only the E

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Paper Trimmings, Art Nouveau, Art Philosophy, Cup Cake Wrappers (light), Paper Trimmings

Do you have a bind it all: I wish

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Both

What is your favorite technique: Altering

BOOKS for INSPIRATION/LEARNING: no books yet, watch you tube videos

What technique what you like to know more about: Vinyl, etching, coloring images Tearing,Altering.. distressing

Do you have design studio: yes (it does talk to my E so can't use it)

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: nothing yet

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: MOST ANY

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Not yet

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I love new ideas

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I collect Wizard of Oz items and coffee mugs

What is your favorite scent: Lilac & cucumber melon

Is there anything you don’t like in general: Liars & thieves

Wish List: I am very new so ANYTHING!!!

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: I want to learn to do 6x6 and 8x8

Are you allergic to anything: a few antibiotics

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Photo frames, pocket calendars, recipe boxes, composition journals

List your Cartridges:

3 Birds on Parade
A Frightful Affair
Accent Essentials
American Alphabet
April Showers
Art Deco
Art Nouveau
Ashlyn's Alphabet
Basketball
Best Images 2006
Best Images 2007
Best Images 2008
Best Images 2009
Best Images 2010
Best of Pixar
Beyond Birthdays
Block Party Lite
Botanicals Lite
Cars
Christmas Cards
Cindy Loo
CM This & That
Create a Critter
Creative Cards
Cricut Essentials
Crocs Rule Lite
Damask Décor
Decals
Designer Calendar
Destinations
Dinosaur Tracks
Disney - Dreams Come True
Disney - Happily Ever After
Disney - Pooh & Friends
Disney - Pooh Font Set
Disney Classics
Doodlecharms
Dude Lite
Elegant Edges
Everyday Paper Dolls
Everyday Pop-Up-Cards
Fabulous Finds
Fancy Frames
Father's Day
Flower Shoppe Project
Formal Ocasions
From My Kitchen
George and Basic Shapes
Gingerbread
Give A Hoot
Groovy Times
Gypsy Font
Gypsy Wanderings
H2O
Hannah Montana
Happy Hauntings
Heritage
Holiday Cakes
Independence Day
Just a Note
Just Because Cards
Lifes A Beach
Love You a Latte
Mickey & Friends
Mini Books
Mini Monograms
Mini Monsters
My Quiet Book
My World
Once Upon A Princess
Opposites Attract
Pack Your Bags
Paper Doll Dress Up
Paper Lace
Paper Lace 2
Paper Play
Pet Shop Lite
Plantin Schoolbook
Potpourri Basket
Preserves
Princess Party
Pumpkin Carving
Ribbons & Rosettes
Rock Princess
Savory Lite
Sesame Street Seasons
Simple Cards
Snow Day
Sponge Bob Squarepants
Spring Holiday Cards
Stamping
Strecth the Imagination
Sugar & Spice Lite
Summer Vacation
Sweet Tooth Boxes Project
Sweethearts
Tablescapes - Fall & Winter
Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2
Teresa Collins - December 25th (digital)
Thanksgiving
Tinker Bell & Friends
Toy Story
Trim The Tree
Type Candy
Very Merry Tags
Victorian Romance
Walk In My Garden
Wild Card
Winter Frolic
Winter Lace
Word Builders: An Ocean of Words
Wrap It Up
Zoo Day Lite

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Not yet

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? JoAnn Hobby Lobby, WalMart & Micheals

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and .com, that is everyone's favorite.) Megan Elizabeth - Above Rubies, The Pink Stamper & Everyday Cricut

Do you use stencils: Yes most I make from contact paper for glass etching but would love some of the ones I've seen

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG 1/4" , pop dots, Zig glue pens, Xyron that's all I've used so far

Do you like paper punches: Yes, I have only used them a few times, but am learning

WISHLIST -

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Yes, but it is long distance - daughter lives near Chicago & I live in South Texas

sizzix
Damask #3 & 4

Cuttlebug Folders

One with small flowers that came with Cuttlebug
Animal Prints (set of 4)
Birds and Swirls
Borders - With Love (set of 5)
D'vine Swirls
Fancy Corners (set of 4)
Fluer De Lis
Houndstooth
Leafy Branch
Musical Flourish
Once Upon a Princess Companion set
Swiss Dots
Tiny Bubbles
Winter Frolic Companion set

Stampin Up
Woodgrain

The Paper Studio
Bricks
Doodle Borders
Spider Web
Whimsey Frame
Zebra

Spellbinders

ShapeAbilities

Sunflower Set
Flower Bouquet

PiercerAbilities
5 1/2" Fancy Scalloped Border

BorderAbilities
5 1/2" Deckled Scalloped Border

thanks

Edited by user Sunday, July 07, 2013 5:10:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CrafteerMisadventures Offline
#360 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2011 11:38:57 AM(UTC)
CrafteerMisadventures

United States

Was thanked: 528 time(s) in 373 post(s)
btt & update