Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CricuttCraftter Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2012 4:59:01 PM(UTC)
CricuttCraftter

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I am confused about a couple of the cards that one can make with this cartridge.

First, what is that serrated-looking strip to the left of card base #2? Is it supposed to be folded, then attached to the side of the card? I can't figure out the purpose of that strip.

Second, how is one supposed to get the 3 colors on card #11? I can see putting the liner over the base card, but that only gives you 2 colors. How are there 3 in the shown sample?

Third,for the envelope of card #25,how do you get the grass to be a different color than the rest of the envelope? Are you supposed to fussy cut the grass off of a green envelope, and then glue it to a blue envelope, to look like the sample?

Has anybody made any of these cards who can answer these questions?

Thank you so much!
proudmomma61 Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2012 1:18:37 PM(UTC)
proudmomma61

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 25 post(s)
I know your post was quite a while ago and maybe you have figured it all out by now; but -- I didn't see any replies so I thought I would help out. I am kind of new to the MB thing.

Card base #2 -- the strip on the side is for the envelope. You can put it behind the cut out argyle shapes so the color shows through.

I have not made Card base #11 -- but I think you need to cut the blackout, the card and the liner and put them together to get the 3 colors.

For the envelope to Card base #25, you need to cut the envelope twice, once in blue, once in green, trim off the grass portion and adhere it to the blue envelope.

Hope this helps!

Jennie
 1 user thanked proudmomma61 for this useful post.
rrsims1 on 5/23/2012(UTC)
haughttamale Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2013 5:48:29 AM(UTC)
haughttamale

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I bought this cart over a year , but could not play with it since I had a create machine . I recently got a expression. I am having so much fun with this cart. I have been making samples of them and pinning on my pintrest board.