Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

PatiBocook1 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2012 10:34:29 AM(UTC)
PatiBocook1

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
My Imagine is up to date... still this cartridge still won't work... grrrrr Does anyone have any luck with this cart?
PatM Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:48:10 AM(UTC)
PatM

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
I had a lot of problems with Kate's Kitchen too. I called Provo Crafts and they were great about sending out a new one....it didn't work either. I called again, and C.S. had one in the cupboard, and they tried it out befoe sending it again...it worked finally. good luck.
PatiBocook1 Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2012 4:58:44 PM(UTC)
PatiBocook1

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Oh great... they did say they would send me a new one.. hoping it works! Thanks!
sherryscd8cfd7674 Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2012 12:42:37 PM(UTC)
sherryscd8cfd7674

I can get my "Kate's Kitchen" to work on the imagine but not on the craft room on line or on my computer.
thescrapsofmylife Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2012 8:47:00 AM(UTC)
thescrapsofmylife

United States

Confused I had purchased this cartridge last December 2011. When I tried to use it, it did not work. I contacted Cricut and was told that "all" of these cartridges were defective so there was no need for them to send me a replacement and that there was not yet a fix to the problem! So! I am confused as to why these cartridges are still being sold here at Cricut as well as Joann's and other places of business??? I sure would like to know. Her it is nearly July 2012 and I have heard nothing as of yet.
ChatterScene Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2012 1:05:45 PM(UTC)
ChatterScene

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 97 post(s)
My Kate's Kitchen wont work in the CCR either. That is when I can get CCR to work.
CardDiva Offline
#7 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2012 4:52:16 AM(UTC)
CardDiva

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I've also had a MAJOR problem with Kate's Kitchen. As I bought a cartridge last year, that did not work, and I had to chuck it away, as it was after the 90 days warranty. I now recently bought a new Kate's Kitchen & Nursery Tails, from Cricut machine.com and they BOTH DON"T WORK in my Imagine machine. I have done the latest update on my Imagine machine prior to these new cartridges being bought. I am also get the "pass the buck" run around from Cricut machine.com too, so I'm NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER, right now. Angry
scrapalette Offline
#8 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2012 4:57:11 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 19163 time(s) in 8570 post(s)
I would never throw a cart away! OhMyGod Sorry you did!

There is a known problem {with an unknown fix} with Kate's Kitchen and CCR and the Imagine.

But, the cart should work in the Imagine without CCR.

If the cart won't work with just your Imagine, I would call PC CS and troubleshoot with them.
CardDiva Offline
#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 1:36:41 AM(UTC)
CardDiva

I don't even use CCR with my Imagine machine, as I hear that there is a lot of problems using CCR with the Imagine machine. As soon as I put Kate's Kitchen or Nursery Tails cartridges that I bought from Cricut machine. com on 24.7.2012, from their online store. They both come up with an error message on the Imagine lcd screen. I have also done the troubleshooting routine via Provocraft & still no joy with these cartridges. It's not my machine that is the problem, as I have 14 other Imagine cartridges, of which art full cartridges, and some just paper cartridges, and these all work in the machine. My Imagine machine has been updated with the latest update too.
So clearly these are dude cartridges. I am still waiting for an answer from Cricut machine.com, with regards to having my cartridges replaced, which they MUST do, as it is within the 90 day warranty period. Mad
CardDiva Offline
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 2:34:36 AM(UTC)
CardDiva

Cricut Machine.com say they cannot help me, & that I must refer the matter to Provo Craft support.
I have sent and e-mail with an attachment i.e. photo of the error to international provo craft support on Thursday last week, as I live in Cape Town - South Africa. I am still waiting for a reply. Hopefully I will get an answer soon. Mellow
CardDiva Offline
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 3:00:05 AM(UTC)
CardDiva

What do you say to these e-mails from International Provo Craft, I mean SERIUOSLY!Angry
Ist e-mail answer: "Thank you for emailing International Customer Support.

Cartridge warranty is 90 days from date of purchase.

If you have any further questions please feel free to call the number below where one of our representatives will be more than happy to assist you or you are welcome to reply to this email.

Have a great day!International Customer Support,Customer Support Emailisupport@provocraft.com"

2nd e-mail answer is: Thank you for emailing Customer Support.

Because the cartridge was purchased from an American company and shipped outside of the country it is no longer covered under warranty. We do apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. We would like to recommend purchasing from authorized sellers in your country.

If you have any further questions please feel free to call the number below where one of our representatives will be more than happy to assist you or you are welcome to reply to this email.

Have a wonderful day!

International Customer Support
International Customer Support Email
isupport@provocraft.com"

This is CUSTOMER SERVICE, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!!!!!! This is how International Cricut customers are treated..............DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry Angry Angry

CardDiva Offline
#12 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2012 4:53:04 AM(UTC)
CardDiva

The latest e-mail answer from International Customer Support @ Provo Craft:

"Thank you for emailing International Customer Support.

We are more than happy to forward these emails along for you. We do apologize for the inconvenience, but it does state in our warranty that any Provo Craft item that is shipped out of the United States to another country aside from Canada will no longer have a warranty. We understand your frustration, but we are unable to assist you with this issue. You would need to contact the place where you purchased and depending on their sales policy and warranties you may be able to get this issue resolved.

Have a great day!

International Customer Support
Customer Support Email
isupport@provocraft.com"

Talk about passing the "BUCK" and going around in circles & not getting anywhere.
Customer service....NO!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry Angry
CardDiva Offline
#13 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:26:45 AM(UTC)
CardDiva

I managed to get 2 replacement Imagine cartridges, i.e. Kate's Kitchen & Nursery Tails from a lady of E-Bay. Due to the pathetic service from Cricumachine.com & Provo Craft, I will not be buying any more cricut cartridges anymore. BigGrin