Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

hblanyon50ef70ac Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2012 11:16:36 PM(UTC)
hblanyon50ef70ac

Groups: Registered
Australia

This is kind of mainly aimed at the cake mini, but do any other Australian cake users find it difficult to find replacement items ie; mats, blades in Australia? I have done several searches on the net and not many stores including ebay have the 6 x 12 mats.!! If you are in OZ and you know of a great place to find these items, please let me know!!!
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 02, 2012 2:29:20 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7868 time(s) in 3682 post(s)
Originally Posted by: hblanyon50ef70ac Go to Quoted Post
This is kind of mainly aimed at the cake mini, but do any other Australian cake users find it difficult to find replacement items ie; mats, blades in Australia? I have done several searches on the net and not many stores including ebay have the 6 x 12 mats.!! If you are in OZ and you know of a great place to find these items, please let me know!!!

Most of my cricut friends buy their replacement mats etc from the US as it's so much cheaper! You might like to email Terri from Stamps Alive. She looks after us Aussies superbly! just let her know what you want and she'll get it for you. She's in Las Vegas and her prices are great.

If you really want to buy in Australia I would suggest giving the Australian importer (Print Blocks) a call and asking if they are buying the 6x12 mats.

I did find this list of Australian online stockists of PC products on their site: http://www.printblocks.com.au/s...s/your-online-stockists/

Good luck!

hblanyon50ef70ac Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 04, 2012 4:38:49 PM(UTC)
hblanyon50ef70ac

Groups: Registered
Australia

Thanks BigGrin found this site, it is mostly from the us, but saves a lot of time searching ebay. http://www.cheaperoz.com...?q=cricut+cake&qs=ti