Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

sandandsurf Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 09, 2012 9:48:26 AM(UTC)
sandandsurf

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 25 post(s)
I was getting ready to update my gypsy but havent reading about everyones problems on several different cricut boards I am afraid to now. I am going to jump up in a minute and turn mine on and see if it is still working. It seems wierd that everyones is messing up at the same time. I dont think I will link mine to a computer until I find out what is going on. Please keep us posted everyone that is having problems... THANKS|
cherylbarber1 Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 09, 2012 10:34:01 AM(UTC)
cherylbarber1

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 20 post(s)
now that i updated when i cut i get this message " you may need to update your gyspy the cuts may not cut right would you like to cut anyways yes or no " i called PC they said everyone is gettting the message and my gypsy has the latest software . seems weird to me is anyone else getting this message?
sandandsurf Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 6:13:24 PM(UTC)
sandandsurf

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 25 post(s)
I have always gotten that msg. from my gypsy for as long as I have had it. I always tell it to "cut anyway" and I have never had any bad luck doing that. The customer service told me that my cricut which I have had longer than my gypsy is running on a newer version than my gypsy but I have always updated my gypsy ever since I got it.
RobynCotterill Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 25, 2012 2:01:09 AM(UTC)
RobynCotterill

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Cheryl mine is doing the same , only since I updated. I am not convinced it is ok but afraid to update again as otheres seem to be having issues still. I am hoping the next update will resolve the issue and be more stable...I dont really know what I am talking about though!!
trishhayes512fdfbc7 Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2012 4:13:57 PM(UTC)
trishhayes512fdfbc7

I just purchased a Cricut Expression 2 and a Gypsy 2 days ago. The cricut has the latest version, as well as the gypsy. I can use the Cricut fine, but when I try to cut the templates I have designed in the Gypsy and saved, the exacto knife symbol flashes as if it is cutting , but it is not. My scroll buttons do not work as well. I spent over 2 1/2 hrs total on the phone in two phone calls trying to sync the gypsy and nothing. i keep getting an error saying I need to register the gypsy. I did, so did the first customer service rep. I received an email confirming the registration was complete and active, and still nothing. They took my number and are trying to figure out what to do next. They will either try another option or replace the gypsy. Also they told me that it could be my firewalls or Anti virus interfering. So I even deleted my antivirus and will re-install since it had nothing to do with why it was not working. All firewalls were turned off, so that can;t be it either. i wish I had read all of these problems and errors before purchasing. I just want it to work. It would be a great help to my craft business to be able to design my own.
Confused