Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

shmpatterson317a9820 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 1:16:23 PM(UTC)
shmpatterson317a9820

Groups: Registered

I have a V1.0 - Can someone please post a link to an upgrade. I've searched this site to find one only to confuse myself and get frustrated.

My problem is I purchased a CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and it will not cut the font (have to press shift and layer) but it only reads the basic shapes. I am in the process of checking another cartridge to make sure thats not the problem. I am thinking its the version of the firmware.

Any other thoughts? Thanks in advance :)
GypsyBoricua Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2012 11:21:57 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Was thanked: 750 time(s) in 401 post(s)
Sorry I just saw this. You need to update your machine using Design Studio. If you don't have it, download the trial version and you will be able to update your machine. Do not use CCR to update your machine.
ehallmanfd9fbd05 Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 07, 2012 4:59:26 PM(UTC)
ehallmanfd9fbd05

I am also having a problem updating my Cricut. I have version 1.0 and when I try to update my firmware, I get an error. It starts to update, gets to 99% then says it is finishing the update and then stops. What's wrong?
geemommy Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 07, 2012 8:53:10 PM(UTC)
geemommy

Canada

Was thanked: 146 time(s) in 135 post(s)
I updated mine through CCR a few months ago and it worked fine. I'm not sure why it would stop at 99%. Sorry.
stigerdana33fea02c Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2014 3:13:03 PM(UTC)
stigerdana33fea02c

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
My Cricut Personal has not been running right since I updated the firmware in CCR. I wish I would have NEVER updated!!!Angry Angry Angry I uninstalled CCR and downloaded a trial version of CDS. I went help in CDS and selected "Update my firmware". It goes through the update process, and says it was successful, but my Cricut Personal is still showing that it is running on V1.45. Angry Hard reset is not even working for me! I have tried resetting it by following the instructions I have seen several times on the boards that instruct you to push the little red button and turn the wheels three times etc. but this did not work either. I have tried re-installing CDS and resetting several times now! I am at my wits end! Please help......
Kigz Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2014 8:17:10 AM(UTC)
Kigz

Was thanked: 323 time(s) in 205 post(s)
stigerdana--This just happened to my friend. The Cricut will light up, but only black rectangles appear on the screen now. Has anything worked?
stigerdana33fea02c Offline
#7 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2014 3:01:24 PM(UTC)
stigerdana33fea02c

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Nothing has worked!! I am sooo beyond frustrated! I have even called tech support twice and did exactly what they told me to do, but to no avail Crying I downloaded the trial version of CDS and tried again and again, but still nothing Crying Crying I will continue to try though, and if I stumble across something that works, I will post it here. Good luck to your friend!!