Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CroppinMomma Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 04, 2012 8:56:43 AM(UTC)
CroppinMomma

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Anyone else having a ton of trouble lining everything up properly when trying to print files from the Gypsy with your Mini? The lines are so confusing that half of my letters end up being on the paper above it. I am slowly realizing that the Gypsy is probably not going to work very well with the Mini unless you want to cut very large projects that DON'T have a lot of peices. Anyone else really disappointed with it? It's bad enough that the mats AREN'T sticky at all and I have to try and recut a lot of the peices after they move around the first time. I am so frustrated!!
craft'nHeather Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 05, 2012 10:50:40 AM(UTC)
craft'nHeather

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I tried using the ribbons and rosettes cartridge on my gypsy and connecting with the mini to cut. It cut, but the wholes for the loops didn't line up correctly when it cut. Not sure is this a connection problem between the gypsy and mini or the mat as the first 2 times I tried to cut the paper kept slipping, I hate the new glue they used for these mats and the imagine. Part of my problem was the first time I had it set to multi cut instead of speed..oops used to using my G with my Imagine Glare Now that I got that figured out I tried again and still where it's supposed to cut the wholes out it didn't line up for all of them and then when it gets done cutting it tells me it's done, and it shows the pause button and the stop button on the G, so I had to hit the unload on the mini itself and then the G goes back to the unload mat or return to project screen.Confused Maybe I need to update my G, it's been awhile I'll try that first and let you know what happens and I also want to try it with CCR and see if that works any better. I wonder when they'll have the G working with the CCR and I still need to try my I with CCR to see if it worksHuh