Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

mkmtcc32718d3 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2012 11:49:07 AM(UTC)
mkmtcc32718d3

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have a cake cricut for sale in orignal box used once just to try it out... I am not making cakes my sister thought I would love it but i just don't have the time would like to sell it.
pinkEscrapper Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2012 7:55:05 PM(UTC)
pinkEscrapper

United States

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 81 post(s)
I see you are new. what are you selling it for and what is included? Your pm box is not turned on so no one can send you pm's.
mkmtcc32718d3 Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2012 10:36:09 AM(UTC)
mkmtcc32718d3

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi there yes I am new here but my PM is now on... I am selling it basically as it came.

PROVO CRAFT-Cricut Cake Machine. The Cricut Cake Personal Electric Cutter is specifically designed for decorating professional-looking cakes; cupcakes; cookies; and more in no time at all. This machine will cut gum paste; frosting sheets; and much more. It has up to 12x24in cutting capability and works with all Cricut Cartridges including Gypsy and Cricut DesignStudio; plus new Cricut Cake cartridges. This package contains one Cricut Cake Personal Electric Cutter (6-1/2x21x7in); one 12x12in food-safe cutting mat; one stainless steel cutting blade; one power adapter (UL Listed E329620); one silicone keypad cover; one cartridge port cover; one stainless steel blade basket; one cleaning brush; and user manual and guides.

I bought it for $300. Since it was only used once I am looking to get close to that.

http://www.stuff4crafts....uLo9vs3K4CFUio4Aod8GocZA

This website shows it being sold for $399.00 the cricut website shows it being sold for $199.99 but out of stock plus shipping costs I am willing to entertain all offers but please be fair.

Let me know what you are thinking.