Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<83848586>
Phyllis Offline
#2521 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 7:21:20 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Hello everyone. Another beautiful day here but I only stuck my nose out. DH went fishing but didn't stay too long because no fishy bitty. LOL. I've not done much except make some equipment changes in my scrap room and working on an order.

Pat, have you heard from your Mom yet? Keep us updated. Hope you're having fun in Gettysburg.

Renate, have you been working on your taxes? I plan on doing that this weekend. I have felt better today than I have in several days, no hip pain today, maybe it's the weather working on my bones.

Deb, you're lucky with your mailman. Ours is OK but he does try to overstuff our mailbox and DH complains how he leaves ruts in the yard when he does have to deliver or pick up a package to the front door. I think he has a driving problem too, don't know why he can't stay on the paved driveway when he turns in. Hope DH's aunt's problems are not cancer.

Jess, I hear you on stocking up on things, my story too BigGrin . I have a $10 off $40 purchase and a 20% coupon for BB&B if you want them. The $10 one expires 4/22 but they usually take them after the expiration date. They're paper coupons, I can mail them if you want. Did you get a nap today?

Guess I'll get back to watching the Reds baseball game, DH is watching. They are clobbering the Washington Nationals, 15-0 in the ninth. Tomorrow back to the finals in basketball.

Dbson Offline
#2522 Posted : Saturday, April 06, 2013 9:26:08 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 52 post(s)
A beautiful day we have, sun and 67*....heading to wash my car shortly. I have been cooking ALL morning, a coca cola cake done and iced, corn salad in fridge, pan of cinnamon rolls cooling to ice later and 5 loaves of bread. In the morning I will make my mac/cheese for the church meal....
Hello to all that drop by, I need to get that pooch outside for a little exercise.....have a great weekend.
Dbson Offline
#2523 Posted : Sunday, April 07, 2013 5:03:19 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Happy Birthday Pat, hope you have a great day.......and I am sure you had a great weekend in Gettysburg...

Hello to all this morning, off to read the paper, finish up last minute food for the church meal, later.
housefullofrotties Offline
#2524 Posted : Sunday, April 07, 2013 6:37:57 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Good morning! Looks like everyone is busy doing other things!

Pat~Happy Birthday wishes to you! Hope you're enjoying your weekend and have been able to make plans to go out by your Mom.

Phyllis~Good for DH for getting out for some fishing, even if he didn't get anything! We still have snow and some people are still ice fishing! Did you get those taxes done? Some exciting games yesterday!

Deb~Sounds like a really nice day yesterday! Too bad you had to spend so much of it in the kitchen!!

Friday I spent a chunk of time in my room. I started swapping out the SU! colors that are changing and finally finished up last months stamp camp. Yesterday I had a bridal shower to go to and then watched basketball and some baseball while continuing with more projects in my room.
Today a group of us are getting together for a goodbye visit with a friend that is moving to Alabama. I need to finish up a SU! order and try and do a little around here. Too much going on this weekend for it to be considered a productive weekend. Hope everyone has a great day!

Jess
Gramma Offline
#2525 Posted : Sunday, April 07, 2013 8:29:38 AM(UTC)
Gramma

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Happy Birthday Pat!!
A little windy in WNY. Still cloudy, but the sun is trying to shine. High 30's outside.
I see the Queens are still scampering around and about their own Castles. I am enjoying the silence in mine. DD and family went back to MD yesterday. DH got the flu right after they left. He isn't a very good patient. Its only been 24 hours and I'm ready for him to get over it.. Men whine like little kids when they don't feel well.

Anyway, I think my mojo went on vacay and forgot to take me with it. I look at the stuff I have and think its too much, then I think about the stuff I don't have but want and am so thankful I can reign myself in from a buying frenzy.

Hope this note finds everyone warm and sunny!
Hugz,
Gramma

Edited by user Sunday, April 07, 2013 8:32:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

imnchghere Offline
#2526 Posted : Sunday, April 07, 2013 9:02:05 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Good Sunday morning in the castle.. We are home from G'burg. It was a good trip and the meeting went well. Minimal "stuff" to roll my eyes about. Bored. Next gathering/meeting is Maine in August.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes here and on FB. Because we packed up and left early this am, I didn't get on the laptop and only checked the tablet quickly.

Didn't hear from my sister while we were gone, which means there was no change or news. I will call her shortly to see if I can get an update. For all I know, my Mom might be home and she (sister) just didn't want to call my cell phone. Who knows. I am sure she also doesn't want to run my Mom's phone bill up.
Came home to 2 pkgs of cards on the porch. I no longer have a neighbor to watch for pkgs and while I have never had any problem, it does bother me when they are on the porch for more than 24hrs. But stopping mail is too much hassle for 2 days. Oh well........ I will move on.
Now that all my society stuff is basically under control, I am going to get back to working on the house stuff. Back to purging and tossing and donating.. Oh My!!! It is supposed to be goreat weather the next few days. 70+ I so want to get outside a little bit. Or even a LOT!!! I am tired of cold/wet/dreary/windy.

I was able to check on the MB at the hotel, but just didn't have time to post. I see others have had some nice weather and I am so excited it is coming our way also. This is going to be a great week to see the cherry blossoms down town, but we will probably not go down. Oh well, they look the same every year. Since Jim took 2 days off last week, I can't ask him to take another this week.Laugh

Phyllis, Jim's cousin shared a picture of sign on FB recently that I a going to share with you. It describes her house to a T. I am sure I have seen it on pinterst also (you probably have also). Anyway I would like your thoughts on it. I know I could make it, but I don't have time.

I'll be back in a while. Need to call CA.
Dbson Offline
#2527 Posted : Sunday, April 07, 2013 2:46:53 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Afternoon, plenty of food at the church meal, brought hubby home a plate since he left after the service.
We had more food today than ever before....but rather too much than not enough.
Pat glad you had a good weekend in G'burg....hope you were able to get in touch with your mom/sis too.
Gramma sorry your DH is sick....banish him to another part of your house so you don't get it.....I hear you on the scrap supplies....I have been very good and hope to continue my use of what I have here.
Jess saw the pic on FB, I am a$$uming one of the gals was the one moving...what part of Alabama is she moving to?
Going to be pretty here the next few days too....and I am ready for a little yard work....plus the patio is 'yellow' and will be for a few weeks, but I need to get out there and clean it up. I think I have lost the plants I had out there during the winter...they were covered and watered, but look really bad....
Hello to all that drop by, later....
RGK Offline
#2528 Posted : Sunday, April 07, 2013 4:26:40 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Pat, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!

Hello this Sunday evening,
I just read all the posts, looks like everyone was busy this weekend. Pat, glad you made it home ok and had a good time while you were traveling. Hope your sister has good news regarding your mom. Looks like the 'break' is over for you and you will be back to purging. Will you get done soon?
Deb, sounds like your gathering at church was enjoyable and the food plentiful. How's DH doing today, can he eat with less pain? Hope your aunt will get the answer she is praying for. I always pack the night before I leave on a trip.
Phyllis, are your taxes done? Good to know that your pain has left you. Did you get to enjoy great weather and the outdoors?
Jess, we usually owe State taxes because they don't take any county and township taxes out of my pay. I have additional taxes taken out and it usually is still not enough, but this year we got some tax credit and now we get a refund.--Glad you got to spend some quality time in your room. I know the weekend went by too fast as always, but the next one is only five days away.
Gramma, do you have a rule in your house that says someone must be sick??? Good grief! Hope dh is better soon.
The weather was beautiful this weekend, just a little too windy. The backdoor has been open all day. Finally got the taxes done. Did some straightening up in my OMG room. I too wonder where all that stuff is coming from...I have 2 super busy days ahead before I catch my flight. I'm taking it easy the rest of the evening and hope you will too. Renate
#2529 Posted : Sunday, April 07, 2013 11:43:39 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Good middle of the night!
Have a great day!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2530 Posted : Monday, April 08, 2013 8:28:17 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Morning, slow start for me....guess I ate something yesterday that did not agree, hit the bed early.....got my walk in this morning, 3 miles....house work almost done.....hard to clean holding GracieBigGrin BigGrin...
Jess hope your day goes fast......
Renate hubby still eating very little that requires chewing.....what day do you leave?
Pat any word today from your mom?
Hello to all that drop in, need to get done before hubby gets back from his dr. appt....need to get back to the weeds today too..later.....

Edited by user Monday, April 08, 2013 5:23:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2531 Posted : Monday, April 08, 2013 11:40:52 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hi! Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone has a delightful day!

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#2532 Posted : Tuesday, April 09, 2013 6:23:38 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Happy Tuesday from me also. Yesterday I mostly played catch up on the computer as well as around the house. Gorgeous weather so far. I did get out to the yard, but had so much to do inside. I do have laundry caught up.
Finally got a hold of my sister and also talked to Mom, who was released, but is back in the hospital. My sis took advantage of that and returned to her house to take care of personal things. She will return later this week. I realize now that I need to take the initiative of calling. I called Mom at the hospital and after she told me she did NOT want me to tell my sis anything she tells me (and I assured her I wouldn't) we had a decent chat. Normally I share everything with my sister, but I am going to respect Mom's request and keep my mouth shut. I offered to go to CA, but sis feels it might be better if I wait until Mom is home. So the waiting game begins.

I want to get back to the purging and tossing. I have also been spending a lot of time on my family research. We are hoping to get the deck furniture out of the shed this weekend. Then I can start emptying things from the garage into the shed.

I've got 2 boxes of cards I want to get in the mail this week. And I guess I better get a new theme posted also.
Hello to all of you and maybe I can stay caught up now.

Dbson Offline
#2533 Posted : Tuesday, April 09, 2013 6:48:04 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good morning, a beauty of a day....sunny, but oh the storms on the way later this week....got our walk in early, 3 miles.....whew....pork roast cooking for supper tonight.....we are hoping to catch a game for Austin tonight at 5:30.....

Pat sorry about your mom/hospital repeat....and it is so HARD to get caught in the middle of things...praying it all works out...glad you were able to talk with her too.....

Jess have a great day....

Renate won't be long now til you are with the grand.....

Hi to all that drop by, I need to get a couple things done before hubby leaves to get some car work done, most likely will need to go pick him up......later.....

Edited by user Tuesday, April 09, 2013 8:06:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Phyllis Offline
#2534 Posted : Tuesday, April 09, 2013 7:56:51 AM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello everyone..

Pat, glad you were able to talk to your Mom, hope she will soon be well and back home. Sorry about the secrecy issues, that would be hard depending on the type of info she is sharing with you. Hope you can catch up on the things at home. I have not been out much either to enjoy the beautiful weather here.

Renate, are you heading to DC tomorrow? Have fun and weather should be great. I did get our taxes done yesterday, wasn't too bad.

Jess, hope your day is going well. Yes, DH has been fishing a couple times already, caught one yesterday, soon I will be a fisherman's widow as he will take up residence there soon, LOL. The games this weekend and last night have been really really exciting but glad that's over because baseball season is in full swing and the Reds have been doing really well so far. My SU order is out for delivery, I didn't get to take advantage of the free shipping.

Deb, I see you're still walking and cooking. Looks like a full day for you today. How is MIL doing? I picked up that freebie daisy from that site that you posted on FB, nice cuts.

Gramma, are you getting any Spring weather yet? Hope the sick bugs will stay far away from your house, you need a break.

Hello to all who may drop in. I need to get the sign up thread updated.

RGK Offline
#2535 Posted : Tuesday, April 09, 2013 6:18:48 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good evening ladies,
things are pretty quiet in the castle. Pat, sorry for all the stress with your mom's health and having to keep 'secrets'. I agree it's hard to be put in the middle. Hope she will be better soon so you can go see her. Glad you found the motivation to go back to the purging and cleaning routine.
Phyllis woohoo on getting those taxes done, glad they weren't too bad. So you are going to be on your own a lot with dh going fishing. Do you eat the fish he catches, what kind are they? Yes I will be on my way tomorrow. I have yet to pack but it won't take long. I'm taking my tablet as I can also read my nook books on it and will try to get on the MB. DH has all the food he likes and may even enjoy getting a little break from me LOL.
Jess, how was your day, almost MOW. Did you finally shake that cold/cough?
Deb, glad you enjoy your walks. Do you have a goal in mind, how many miles are you working up to?
How is dh today? Did you get to watch Austin's game? This is the time of year for the storms, hope your coming storm won't be as bad as they say. We're due for one tomorrow night. Today it was 80*s can you believe it, Friday it will be not even 50. Crazy weather everywhere.
When I get back I will go back to my scanning. I have maybe a stack that fits into a printer paper box so the end is in sight. Keeping current won't be so hard after that.
Well I better get busy here. Good rest of the evening to everyone. Renate
Dbson Offline
#2536 Posted : Tuesday, April 09, 2013 6:49:32 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Evening.....made it watch some of Austin's ballgame, we had to leave and pick up hubby's car at the shop before dark....yep, after we left Austin hit the ball, drove in 3 runs, won 11-4....DS#2 coaches....
Renate safe travels....check in when you can....have fun.....
Phyllis MIL is about the same, hubby will go down next week....she won't ever adjust to being there I don't think, sad....
We had to cut the a/c on this afternoon....and it is NOT cooling...guess a call will have to be made tomorrow to the repair guy....always something....and now I see they are going to charge more $$$ for the local paper to be read online even though we get the print edition....
Hello to everyone else, I am off to the den and see if I can get that puppy settled....she was sick this morning, had us both concerned....then about 3pm I found a tooth in the floor, let me say '3 teeth' all connected....no wonder she has been feeling so bad....be glad when she is done with that.
I am going to check out the weather and see how bad it is suppose to be here on Thursday, night.....
RGK Offline
#2537 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 4:49:52 AM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good morning, I've been up at my regular time, getting me and my stuff ready.
Deb, sorry you had to miss Austin's great hits...We need to have the A/C checked too, just the regular maintenance check.
We had a quick downpour this morning, more expected today and maybe storms tonight.
Well I better get busy again. I'll check in if I can. Hope everyone has a great day. Renate
imnchghere Offline
#2538 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 6:52:24 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning.. beautiful day here, but it is going to get hot. Upper 80's, maybe even 90 in some spots south of the district.
Renate, not sure when your flight leaves, but hope you have a smooth one and safe travels.
Deb, we have missed some of those game moments also. WTG Austin!!
Phyllis, I still want to get the project picture to you for your thoughts. Just need to get it snagged from FB. I know your dh is happy to be able to be fishing. One of Jim's cousins is a fanatic and does fishing trips for people down in the Chesapeake Bay. He lives and breaths going fishing.
Well, my sis has to returned to Mom's. I am not sure if she *found out* that Mom had been having a rough day. I do know she didn't hear it from me. Wink. I might call today and see how things are going.
I am going to try to work in the yard today. Windshield is being replaced on the JEEP this morning, but they are coming to the house.
At some point I need to get fish food at the pet store. I thought I had some left from the fall, but can't find it. I usually put it under the kitchen sink. hmmmUnsure
Hope everyone has a good day.
Dbson Offline
#2539 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 6:54:24 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Happy MOW.....Jess where are you?????? You didn't hit the snooze button did you?
Renate have a great time....
Got a 3 mile walk this morning, had some b'fast and my second cup of coffee and headed to do a few things before I get a shower...a/c man coming this morning, hope it isn't a huge issue, but if it is nothing we can do but fix it....
Have a great day...
Gramma Offline
#2540 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:04:08 AM(UTC)
Gramma

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Greetings Castlemates... Starting to get warmer hi 30's to hi 40's... overcast today. Showers expected off and on for the rest of the week.

The "sick bug" has decided to take up permanent residence. DH has the three-week flu that I had after Thanksgiving and last night I went to bed with a 102 degree temp. Thankfully mine is either the 24 or 48 hour version. I feel tons better today, but still achy. I haven't shivered like that in ages.

Mojo is still missing... I need to try and find him soon. I ran out of envelopes and card blanks so I'm waiting for that order to arrive too. I may go to Oozak and place a Copic order today...I feel the need to spend after my 6 week moratorium.

Spring sports are up and running south of the Mason-Dixon line. We are still waiting for the ski resorts to close for the season..LOL

Hope you are all happy, healthy and warm.

Hugz,
Gramma
Phyllis Offline
#2541 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 2:43:35 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello everyone. Gorgeous day here, 85 degrees. I can't believe we went from heat to AC. Been pretty busy today with grocery shopping and cooking. I made a huge pot of veggie soup, looked like I was cooking for the Duggers, but it freezes very well.

Pat, I saw the sign and could be done pretty easily I think. How big is it? It looks like it's about 12 inches wide by maybe 24, not sure. I would have to do vinyl, not paint for the wording. Did you find anything out about your Mom. If she is having rough days, she needs to tell someone so they can help. Hope things work out for her and your Sis.

Gramma, oh my, I sure hope you can get well and stay that way for a long time. Big hugs coming your way. Hope you get your mojo back too. Wish I could send you some of this warm sunny weather, I'm sure it would help you a lot.

Deb, boo on AC problems, they pop up just when you don't need them. We are going to replace our furnace before fall, can't go another winter with these high oil bills. Got my tally statement bill for the winter (I pay on even billing) and I nearly had a heart attack, and this was for just the oil, electric is another story. I have $1399.00 to get paid by July and that's after paying monthly for the last 8 months. We'll have to probably go with an electric heat pump since we don't have gas lines which are 2 houses away from us. I'm going to call Duke Energy and see if there is a way to run the lines on down to us. Sorry, I went on a rant. Angry

I guess Renate is in DC by now.

Jess, hope your day was good.

Think I'll get my CFS boxes packed and sent off by Friday.
#2542 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:15:33 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hello! Hope everyone is doing good.

Gramma~I hope your mojo is enjoying its vacation but comes back soon. If you're able to reign yourself in you have better willpower than I. Another SU! order is scheduled for delivery on Monday.Blushing Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Pat~Glad you had a good trip and you have another trip to look forward to. Have you been to Maine before? Hope the purging plan has been put into action. Jealous of the nice weather. Sorry to hear your Mom ended up back in the hospital. It's so hard to be so far away when this kind of stuff happens. Handy that your sis has good intuition.Wink

Deb~My girlfriend is moving to Birmingham. Her parents are in Gulf Shores and her Dad is pretty sick. When she went to visit them in Feb she saw what a toll his illness is taking on her Mom and decided she needed to be closer to help. She said they're three hours away but as soon as her and her husband decided this was what they needed to do she made some contacts and got a job offer almost right away in Bham. Their house up in Green bay sold in 26 days. Everything kind of lined up just right for them and helped make them more sure of their decision. Awesome for Austin at the game, sorry you missed it. A/C really?? Because of the temp or to make sure it's working? Poor pup! Hope she's felling better soon.

Renate~Safe travels to you. Sorry I missed you! Have a great time! Did you prepare some meals for DH for while you're gone or is he good on his own? Oh, funny! I just saw that you answered my food question before I even asked it! I still have a throat thing going on with a very slight cough but it's way better than it was. I can't seem to clear my throat very good...maybe sinus stuff?? 80*??? How does that happen so close to me and it's so crappy here??!! Woohoo for the end of scanning in sight!

Phyllis~You have nice weather too?? So not fair! It's a nice break sometimes when they're gone fishing for the day, isn't it?!! I was disappointed that Michigan couldn't pull out a win but they still had a great showing. The Reds are doing way better than the Brewers, it's a bit painful to watch! Ha ha on cooking for the Duggars! Holy crap on the oil bill. I almost had a heart attack for you.

Holy crappy weather here. We got hit with a big ice storm (a little snow too). Quite a bit of damage around here (mostly trees), power outages, flooding (it's been raining a lot), some downed power lines. Our power flicked off at 2 am but thankfully came back on right away. Enough to shut the computer down and have to reset the clocks. The roads in town were filled with branches and out of town it was all ice. I was thankful to make it to work safely. We have rain and snow in the forecast until Tuesday and a winter weather advisory in effect until 1 pm tomorrow. Apparently someone doesn't know how to read a calendar. The mini reunion with friends on Sunday was a lot of fun. Hopefully a few of us are able to stay in better touch. Work is steady and I have to get cracking on stamp camp for next weekend. Always plenty to keep me busy. Have a nice evening.

Jess
RGK Offline
#2543 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 5:29:46 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Originally Posted by: RGK Go to Quoted Post
Good morning, I've been up at my regular time, getting me and my stuff ready.
Deb, sorry you had to miss Austin's great hits...We need to have the A/C checked too, just the regular maintenance check.
We had a quick downpour this morning, more expected today and maybe storms tonight.
Well I better get busy again. I'll check in if I can. Hope everyone has a great day. Renate

Hi I can't find the post button so I'll do it this way.had a good trip, 90degrees when I got here. DS, DDIL and gs are great. I read all the posts but don't know how long I will stay logged on, I'm on my tablet. Good night everyone. Renate
Dbson Offline
#2544 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 7:26:27 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Evening, the a/c needed freon, $52 x 5 & service call, at least the coils were not the issue, nice and cold now....
Jess the a/c was on for cooling, thankful to get it repaired since he said freon would soon be $80......sorry about your icy weather.....glad your friend could get a job transfer....
Phyllis yikes on the bill.....that hurts......
Gramma sorry the bug has taken up residence at your house, hope you and hubby are well soon....and you find your mojo too.....
Renate enjoy......
Pat hope your mom will improve, hard to 'not share' things that need to be known.
We have a pretty good chance of severe weather tomorrow afternoon, schools letting out early, cooking class canceled too, partly due to weather but she has some health issues too....got all my errands done today....once my morning walk is done, I can stay in.....
About time to put Gracie to bed and I won' t be up much longer I don't think.......night.......
#2545 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:43:22 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

I can't believe it's only Thursday! Have a great day!

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#2546 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:45:30 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning.. today I am trying to start new routines. I walked first thing. Not a long one, but longer than the day before. I will add to the distance/time tomorrow unless it is raining. This afternoon I plan to do some time on the bike. Over the weekend I ordered the Zumba DVD set. It came yesterday afternoon. I will have to take that slow, but I will give it a try.
I did get weeds pulled in the front yesterday. This warm weather has them going crazy. Today I might work on the backyard a little since it won't be quite as warm and it has more shade.

As if I don't don't have enough to do, I need to pack up cards and get them sent. They aren't doing the troops any good in my family room.
Jess, I have been as far north as NH & VT, but not to Maine. I am looking forward to it. We will visit family in CT on the way up and/or home as well. That will save us a hotel night expense.

Phyllis, I agree that sign seems pretty big. I am wondering how small it could be made and not lose the look.

Renate, hope the weather here stays nice for you. The rain is needed, but the chances keep lessening.

Gramma, hope you find Mojo. I can tell you he isn't hanging out here. I am not sure about the snow in Western MD still, but when we were in G'burg, we could see the snow covered ski runs on Little Round Top. Usually if they have snow, so does Wisp.

I need to get busy here and swap out the last load of laundry. Hello everyone else.

Dbson Offline
#2547 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 9:03:46 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Morning, a gray sky outside my window, the storms seem to be rolling in and could be pretty rough.
Renate glad you are having a nice visit.....
Pat my weeds are also growing wild, have taken over some of the beds too....
Jess hope this day gives you some breathing room.....
Hello to all that drop in, I need to get a shower and find something to cook for supper....
imnchghere Offline
#2548 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:00:12 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

good evening. Quiet in the castle today. I was able to get out to the yard a little, walked and rode the bike. I am saving the Zumba for tomorrow, since it is supposed to be raining. This is the storm that appears to have been sitting on top of Deb most of the day. Looks like it is raining on Phyllis also.
I packed cards the rest of the day. I have enough for 3 boxes. One of the pkgs I got included a few Mother's Day and Valentine's. I have a small box that I am keeping all the future holiday cards in, so I remember I have them when the time comes.
Plan is to resume the purging tomorrow also. Taking on the spare bedroom and hopefully I can make a big dent by Monday.
Hope everyone has had a good day here.

#2549 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 12:41:56 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Happy Friday! Have a fabulous day!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2550 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 6:14:01 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good morning, we didn't have any damage, pretty rough rain/thunder/lightening with wind but no power loss....we are happy about that....it did wash away a good bit of the pollen which is awful. I have a headache every day......just home from my walk, did 3 miles this morning, my friend just called and she managed 4.....5 weeks ago she barely got 1 mile done...I am very proud of her determination.

Gracie has a grooming appt this morning, hubby and I need to make a quick run to WM for a couple things while she is gone.....so I better hit the shower and be ready soon.....

Have a great day all, pray the storms do not hit your area....later.....