Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

PCbyT Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2012 9:28:39 AM(UTC)
PCbyT

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Has anyone had trouble with their Gyspy not responding? The entire top portion of my LCD screen isn't working. I cannot select any of the layer tabs, nor can I toggle between the basic & advanced tabs. I've contacted PC and b/c it is out of warranty they told me I need to replace it. I'm frustrated, after reading posts there are certain defects they are fixing and others they are not. I'm curious how many people have had this issue?

Stores aren't even carrying the Gypsy anymore and I would have to pay what I paid for it when I bought it originally, almost 2 years ago, after shipping & tax! I'm extremely upset with this!
Mercy Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2012 4:03:35 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
Originally Posted by: PCbyT Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone had trouble with their Gyspy not responding? The entire top portion of my LCD screen isn't working. I cannot select any of the layer tabs, nor can I toggle between the basic & advanced tabs. I've contacted PC and b/c it is out of warranty they told me I need to replace it. I'm frustrated, after reading posts there are certain defects they are fixing and others they are not. I'm curious how many people have had this issue?

Stores aren't even carrying the Gypsy anymore and I would have to pay what I paid for it when I bought it originally, almost 2 years ago, after shipping & tax! I'm extremely upset with this!

So sorry that you are having issues and to get the actual number that you are seeking, it is best to contact PC to find out how many G users had your G problem. :)
mriser74c0b445 Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2013 6:05:41 AM(UTC)
mriser74c0b445

I'm having trouble with my layer plus not working. What did you find out? I can't add layers. The layering tool is very very good when it works!!! But mine never works. Mad Cursing Crying Angry Glare