Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Scootingranny Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2012 1:42:38 PM(UTC)
Scootingranny

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 3485 time(s) in 1904 post(s)
I started taking DGD to a storytime/crafting time at a local library about a year ago and she has become good friends with another little girl and a little boy. It has become routine for the three of them (and me, the little girl's great aunt and the little boy's mom) to always go to McDonald's afterward and all of us just truly enjoy that day. The little girl is going to be 5 soon and her parents have decided to put her in full time daycare, so this last week was her last time to be able to do our special day with all of us. I had a friend make her a special pink bow for her hair and put it in this gift bag. When doing the bag I realized I didn't have any good Imagine images of little boys. There are a few on Best Friends that might possibly be a boy but most looked too feminine, so I ended up having to use the "sulky" boy pirate from Buccaneer. The background the three images are standing on is from Better Together. From left to right: My granddaughter Em, the pirate boy Lucas and the ballerina Julie. Lucas' mom said he loved pirates and would be having a pirate birthday party soon so I guess it works!
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll285/scootingranny/P3070014.jpg