Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

sholmes_pta274d478f Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2012 7:27:04 PM(UTC)
sholmes_pta274d478f

Groups: Registered

I just opened my new mini, plugged it in and downloaded the craft room. I was having trouble trying to link a gypsy and when prompted to restart my computer I tried to turn off the Mini but it would not turn off. I unplugged the usb from the computer and then the power sorce from the Mini, let it rest and plugged it back in and the lights came back to green and will not let me power off the Mini. Does any one have any suggestions?
paperlover Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 25, 2012 5:30:06 PM(UTC)
paperlover

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 89 post(s)
This same thing happened to me when I was setting up my mini...the problem is, i can't really explain what I did to get it working as i just tried so many things and combinations and somehow a few hours later, it finally started working. And the other problem is there doesn't seem to be anyone answering questions in this forum....maybe try to post in the cricut chat forum. So sorry i can't be any help. I hope you are able to get it working. I really like my mini and today I used it with CCR and everything went smoothly.
mrsm605fd0b53d3 Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 08, 2012 9:25:31 PM(UTC)
mrsm605fd0b53d3

I am having the same issue with my new Cricut Mini. I'm very frustrated because the it won't turn off and the Cricut Firmware will not load. I'm not sure what to do. Help!!!
Mercy Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 09, 2012 8:31:26 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mrsm605fd0b53d3 Go to Quoted Post
I am having the same issue with my new Cricut Mini. I'm very frustrated because the it won't turn off and the Cricut Firmware will not load. I'm not sure what to do. Help!!!

Click the below link and go to post 5 as the current CCR will not work with the Mini. You have to download an older working of CCR.

http://main.cricut.com/c...ind=lastpost#post1461982