Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Diana_Woo! Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 9:37:31 PM(UTC)
Diana_Woo!

Groups: Registered
United States

Don't know what I'm doing wrong or if I'm even doing this right. I have an Expression 2 with the 2 pre loaded alphabet and essentials cartridges. In the craft room, I'm trying to cut images from these two and it tells me to insert cartridge. I synced and registered my product earlier in the week so I should have access to these 2 cartridges. Am I missing something?Confused Confused Confused Confused
wannaBscrappin' Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 5:14:39 AM(UTC)
wannaBscrappin'

Was thanked: 49 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Diana so sorry you are having a problem! I may be mistaken but I believe that these will sync up automatically with your user id/registration id. I have them showing in CCR and so tried to use them with my Imagine and they worked! I never linked them so I am assuming that the link occured automatically with my registration link between the E2 and the CCR! I must say though that it took several attempts to get it to work right. Good luck and if all else fails I would call for tech support on Monday from PC. Unsure
Diana_Woo! Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 9:24:13 AM(UTC)
Diana_Woo!

United States

Thank you. I tried again to print and it still keeps asking me to purchase cartridge. It should link automatically, according to tech support. I'm not sure about this...Angry
Maxluv Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 10:33:49 AM(UTC)
Maxluv

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 491 time(s) in 378 post(s)
Have you tried just putting any cartridge in the slot? I don't have E2 but i vaguely remember reading on here that if you put any cartridge in the slot (doesnt have to be one you have linked) and it should work. If not hopefully someone that has the E2 will come along with the correct response.
Narelle Offline
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2012 5:05:41 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7910 time(s) in 3708 post(s)
I think the E2 registrations are only added once a week, so maybe it hasn't gone through yet.

Do the carts show up in your My Cartridges library? (Next to the Virtual keypad.)
Diana_Woo! Offline
#6 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2012 11:34:24 AM(UTC)
Diana_Woo!

United States

No, they don't show up in 'my cartridges'. Guess I'll just have to wait until Monday.Mellow

Edited by user Sunday, April 15, 2012 11:37:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling erro

catatya20012f8fc35f Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:27:06 AM(UTC)
catatya20012f8fc35f

Did you figure out how do get them linked. I am getting same thing
loraecook61a536cc Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2013 11:25:51 AM(UTC)
loraecook61a536cc

I got my E2 last weekend and had the same problem. Call customer support and they will enter in a ticket for it to automatically link your pre-loaded cartridges (otherwise they only do it every Thursday - makes no sense to me) but by the time I was done on my 15 minute call with them (asking other questions) they were showing up in my Craft Room!! Once they load them, you have to log out and then log back into CCR for them to appear.

This really should be more clearly stated in the instructions, it seems like all of us new users are lost on some of these issues!
scrapalette Offline
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2013 12:36:08 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 19161 time(s) in 8569 post(s)
Originally Posted by: loraecook61a536cc Go to Quoted Post
I got my E2 last weekend and had the same problem. Call customer support and they will enter in a ticket for it to automatically link your pre-loaded cartridges (otherwise they only do it every Thursday - makes no sense to me) but by the time I was done on my 15 minute call with them (asking other questions) they were showing up in my Craft Room!! Once they load them, you have to log out and then log back into CCR for them to appear.

This really should be more clearly stated in the instructions, it seems like all of us new users are lost on some of these issues!

PC has typically done updates every Thursday to user accounts. So if you register your E2 in your cricut.com account, on the following Thursday the info is updated system wide {which includes CCR}.