Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Agnes Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 4:04:38 AM(UTC)
Agnes

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Angry Hello, I just registrated as a new member but I'am already a member since 2007 but I can't login under my regular emailadress en all the requests I send too support@Cricut.com have not been answerd. Is there a possibility too login with my regular emailadress or delete the old registration. I was always loged in but for some reason suddenly I was loged out and now I have too registrate again under my old name but with a new emailadress, I don't get it.

Agnes Confused

Edited by user Wednesday, September 22, 2010 6:59:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MizEsther Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 8:50:58 AM(UTC)
MizEsther

Was thanked: 3710 time(s) in 2131 post(s)
Agnes,
You are using the same email address that you had on file over at the other board and the same password when you attempt to log in? Are you clicking "Log In" instead of just hitting enter? (Sometimes it defaults to getting new password - "Lost Password".)

This board will log you out if you are inactive, unlike the other board. Don't know if that will change or not, but you will have to continually log in if you are not active on the board for a length of time.
Hope this helps Smile

Edited by user Wednesday, September 22, 2010 8:57:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: added more info

Agnes Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 9:15:15 AM(UTC)
Agnes

Yes I login with my emailadress and password from the other board and I click on sign in there is no other button too click on but than it says wrong password, again and again and again I tried several times and I can't login so I don't know. Sometimes you automaticly logout, sometimes I think my computer is human it takes his own decisions Laugh
MizEsther Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 9:42:54 AM(UTC)
MizEsther

AgnesNeijenbuur wrote:
Yes I login with my emailadress and password from the other board and I click on sign in there is no other button too click on but than it says wrong password, again and again and again I tried several times and I can't login so I don't know. Sometimes you automaticly logout, sometimes I think my computer is human it takes his own decisions Laugh

So sorry you are having problems. I would go back to the other board, sign in with your original name, go to your account https://www.cricut.com/myaccount/ and check your email address. Then come back here using this link: http://community.provocraft.com/ and click Log In on the upper right, insert your email and password and click Log In. Let me know what happens. Good luck Smile

Edited by user Wednesday, September 22, 2010 9:48:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked MizEsther for this useful post.
Agnes on 9/22/2010(UTC)
Agnes Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 12:01:37 PM(UTC)
Agnes

MizEsther wrote:
So sorry you are having problems. I would go back to the other board, sign in with your original name, go to your account https://www.cricut.com/myaccount/ and check your email address. Then come back here using this link: http://community.provocraft.com/ and click Log In on the upper right, insert your email and password and click Log In. Let me know what happens. Good luck Smile

I did what you wrote but is don't works when I try to login with my regular emailadress I still get invalid password so I let it for what it is

Edited by user Wednesday, September 22, 2010 12:14:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MizEsther Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 12:17:59 PM(UTC)
MizEsther

Well, if we can't get this solved at least maybe Admin Becky will see it since it will be kept at the top of the forum BigGrin

I understand that you want your identity to at least show that you have been around since 2007. Have you tried changing your password associated with your old email on the old board, then coming back here and trying again? Have you tried entering your old email in the username, but then click lost password? They will send you a new one.