Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Snowmanlover Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 2:04:44 PM(UTC)
Snowmanlover

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/4/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,032
Location: St. Louis/ Now Dallas Area!

Thanks: 85 times
Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 111 post(s)
or linking projects to their blogs where they sell stuff?
I thought we could not do that but I have seen several incidences???
 1 user thanked Snowmanlover for this useful post.
Flamenco92627 on 9/22/2010(UTC)
DeborahCar Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 2:43:20 PM(UTC)
DeborahCar

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/25/2008(UTC)
Posts: 125
Location: Fort Worth, TX

Thanks: 217 times
Was thanked: 96 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Who is trying to sell on the boards? I have not noticed. Is it a violation to have a link to your blog that has advertisements for consultant and hostess clubs? Just curious.
Larkspur Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 6:22:51 PM(UTC)
Larkspur

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/9/2009(UTC)
Posts: 4,970
United States
Location: Northern Wyoming

Thanks: 432 times
Was thanked: 2445 time(s) in 1709 post(s)
I though you couldn't advertise or sell DIRECTLY in your posts, but what ever you do in YOUR BLOG is "your business".
Snowmanlover Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 6:30:24 PM(UTC)
Snowmanlover

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/4/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,032
Location: St. Louis/ Now Dallas Area!

Thanks: 85 times
Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 111 post(s)
From what I read it is. That is why I am not posting mine but others still are or are posting projects from their biz and then linking it to their blogs. I am trying to follow all the rules but see others that are not. Just wondering.
CTMHBevG Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 6:33:14 PM(UTC)
CTMHBevG

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/9/2007(UTC)
Posts: 500
Location: Bayfield, Colorado

Thanks: 105 times
Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 81 post(s)
Me too but its tough! If you click on the "www" at the bottom of a person's web, it takes you to their website. Mine is my CTMH website and your's is your SU website. That's nice of them.

~Snowmanlover~ wrote:
From what I read it is. That is why I am not posting mine but others still are or are posting projects from their biz and then linking it to their blogs. I am trying to follow all the rules but see others that are not. Just wondering.

 1 user thanked CTMHBevG for this useful post.
Snowmanlover on 9/23/2010(UTC)
DeborahCar Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 6:44:36 PM(UTC)
DeborahCar

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/25/2008(UTC)
Posts: 125
Location: Fort Worth, TX

Thanks: 217 times
Was thanked: 96 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Mine goes to my blog where I post a different Cricut project every day.


I really hope this board picks up and people post pictures of projects and more tutorials. I love to share my projects and that is what this is for.

I also hope the board never becomes a gripe board. This is my escape from a very stressful life!!! BigGrin
 2 users thanked DeborahCar for this useful post.
Snowmanlover on 9/23/2010(UTC), O2BMe on 9/25/2010(UTC)
JenniferQ Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 6:46:21 PM(UTC)
JenniferQ

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/29/2006(UTC)
Posts: 74
Location: Rantoul, Illinois

Thanks: 52 times
Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)
From what I have read, Noone can sell on the board.
I see cricut items, bind-it-alls, and stampin up.
So, who is "Noone"?
If u have a business, link it in your blog...so cool.
I myself look at blogs..
But it is not fair that some items are ok and not others.

Where are our "ADMIN" people that help on our board????Cursing
 3 users thanked JenniferQ for this useful post.
Snowmanlover on 9/23/2010(UTC), O2BMe on 9/25/2010(UTC), AthenaHarris1 on 9/25/2010(UTC)
Snowmanlover Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 7:03:53 AM(UTC)
Snowmanlover

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/4/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,032
Location: St. Louis/ Now Dallas Area!

Thanks: 85 times
Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 111 post(s)
JenniferQ wrote:
From what I have read, Noone can sell on the board.
I see cricut items, bind-it-alls, and stampin up.
So, who is "Noone"?
If u have a business, link it in your blog...so cool.
I myself look at blogs..
But it is not fair that some items are ok and not others.

Where are our "ADMIN" people that help on our board????Cursing


You are so right, some things are ok and some are not. I signed something saying we can not but I see other's that sell what I do, doing so, talking about their clubs and listing their blogs for others to see their work from our company.

I did not know about the blogs. That is really neat because I love to visit blogs. Too bad they can't be in our siggy though. I don't want to click on everyone and find they don't have a blog.
Snowmanlover Offline
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 7:05:01 AM(UTC)
Snowmanlover

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/4/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,032
Location: St. Louis/ Now Dallas Area!

Thanks: 85 times
Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 111 post(s)
mothergoose wrote:
Me too but its tough! If you click on the "www" at the bottom of a person's web, it takes you to their website. Mine is my CTMH website and your's is your SU website. That's nice of them.



Thanks Beverly and I still need to make you that get well card!
Barb
Snowmanlover Offline
#10 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 7:35:18 AM(UTC)
Snowmanlover

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/4/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,032
Location: St. Louis/ Now Dallas Area!

Thanks: 85 times
Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 111 post(s)
DeborahCar wrote:
Mine goes to my blog where I post a different Cricut project every day.


I really hope this board picks up and people post pictures of projects and more tutorials. I love to share my projects and that is what this is for.

I also hope the board never becomes a gripe board. This is my escape from a very stressful life!!! BigGrin

Neat, following your blog now!! I was afraid to ask my question but glad I did because I did not know how to follow others' blogs now.
But I see some have PM on them and mine doesn't. I guess because I have a site and a blog? How do I pm someone or how does someone PM me if I don't have PM on mine? Thanks!
CTMHBevG Offline
#11 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 10:41:49 AM(UTC)
CTMHBevG

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/9/2007(UTC)
Posts: 500
Location: Bayfield, Colorado

Thanks: 105 times
Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 81 post(s)
LOL, that's sweet of you to remember. Just a quick update so I don't bore anyone, I'm doing so well. I'm completely through chemo and into the radiation phase. My hair has started to grow back. I'm calling it blonde but I think its something else - starts with "G". I'll miss "Raquel" when my hair comes back but will be so glad to get back to normal. Considering everything in the big picture, I've had an incredibly easy time. I feel so blessed.

~Snowmanlover~ wrote:
Thanks Beverly and I still need to make you that get well card!
Barb

Buggin_Out Offline
#12 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 3:50:20 PM(UTC)
Buggin_Out

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/27/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,480
Location: Houston, Texas

Thanks: 289 times
Was thanked: 385 time(s) in 250 post(s)
~SUSnowmanlover~ wrote:
Neat, following your blog now!! I was afraid to ask my question but glad I did because I did not know how to follow others' blogs now.
But I see some have PM on them and mine doesn't. I guess because I have a site and a blog? How do I pm someone or how does someone PM me if I don't have PM on mine? Thanks!


All of your posts do have a PM button on the bottom, but no one can see their own PM button. BigGrin You're good.
CricketCMV Offline
#13 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 5:32:52 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 2/21/2009(UTC)
Posts: 15,007
Location: Illinois

Thanks: 18559 times
Was thanked: 8154 time(s) in 4778 post(s)
Larkspur wrote:
I though you couldn't advertise or sell DIRECTLY in your posts, but what ever you do in YOUR BLOG is "your business".


This is what I understood; you can do what you want on your BLOG.

ALSO, you can PM someone if you want to discuss such things; just can't do it openly on the MB.

Char
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.627 seconds.
nebo-cricut-04