Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
daplpndc31aec0 Offline
#31 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 10:39:25 AM(UTC)
daplpndc31aec0

Groups: Registered

Same here...I have a cricut create and a cricut cake and since the new update my gypsy is not working!!! The worst part is I am supposed to cut the decorations for a Halloween party for the kids in my church and I can't cut anything.... please HELP!!!
MSSportsFan Offline
#32 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 11:48:39 AM(UTC)
MSSportsFan

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Been having the same issues folks (E2 & G not communicating). Can't seem to get a new USB cord from PC. Twice I have asked for one and each time someone from PC told me that wasn't the issue. Not sure what is since the solutions offered by PC Support did not resolve the problem. Now I'm told that an update will be coming out, but no deployment date was provided. Would've liked to have had this resolved to make holiday cards. Sad
JoelleChetlain Offline
#33 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:41:36 PM(UTC)
JoelleChetlain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I don't know if this will help anyone here, but after seriously a year of not using my E2, I got a person at PC who had a remarkably easy fix to the connection issue that I had suffered with between my Gypsy and E2. My issue was, it would start cutting and then after a few seconds, I would get the "lost connection, please restart your Cricut......" error. I tried new cables, plugged into power, turn around 3x and blink your eyes...blah blah blah. Finally bought a Cricut Cake from Costco on clearance for $59 to use and sadly walked away from a very expensive piece of nothing....Then this week, I decided to sell it on CL to someone who didn't need to use it with a Gypsy (that's just my preferred way ), but before I did I called PC ONE LAST TIME, and got the sweetest woman, who had the SAME PROBLEM with her own E2!! So, here's the simple answer, I wanted to scream when she told me. I had been loading my mat from my Gypsy. She said load it from your Cricut instead. There you go. THAT'S IT!! Problem solved. Mystery over. I didn't use it for a YEAR, and it took one simple change. I've been cutting non-stop for over a week!!! Now my Gypsy will probably develop that Black screen of death and I'll have another issue, but for today....life is GOOD. I had called numerous times before and checked here and googled it, to no avail. I really hope that this helps someone else :)