Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

fabiolaenrique1 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 5:15:16 PM(UTC)
fabiolaenrique1

Groups: Registered

Hello anyone can help, I live in Argentina and I have a cricut imagine, at the time of purchase did not know what could only be used with brand cartridges, I believed that I could buy to use with any design you have in the computer, but in order ....... now this. Over time I looked forward knowing at more and digital cartridges to buy and so use my super machine but that disappointment was to see that he sold only to the United States and Canada, now I wonder is that no more cricut used in this world??? can not be purchased by other means????? This digital system when you buy it via mail arrives?? if so I would sell one payment through Pay pal and send me any mail??? well I hope understand my preguntas.Muchisimas know thanks
GREETINGS
PageR Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2012 2:38:30 PM(UTC)
PageR

Groups: Registered

If getting cartridges abroad or mailed is a big problem and you really want to keep the machine, I would recommend downloading the Cricut Craft Room program and then buying and using the electronic cartridges via Craft Room. I actually did something similar myself when I was under a deadline and couldn't get a particular cartridge to work. I had to fake out the system by either using my Gypsy or Craft Room. Of course I'm probably speaking out of order if Cricut doesn't support international online use! It's worth a try.

HTH & Good luck!