Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

scalves70ab5870ae Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 07, 2012 10:39:31 AM(UTC)
scalves70ab5870ae

Groups: Registered

Good afternoon. I just got the cricut mini and have tried to download the firmware, now my machine is stuck on and i can't turn it off. any thoughts?

Thanks

Cool
bjg57007ae33cf6 Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 07, 2012 1:48:24 PM(UTC)
bjg57007ae33cf6

That is the same thing my Mini is doing. Can you also see a red lite in the on button? I was told these are so easy to install! I can't find a phone number for tech support either.
Mercy Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, July 09, 2012 12:08:51 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
Click the below link and follow the steps in post 5. Let us know the outcome.

http://main.cricut.com/c...ind=lastpost#post1461982
tcraven201245fb3e51 Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2012 8:12:04 PM(UTC)
tcraven201245fb3e51

I am having the same problems. I installed the other program from the link posted but it won't let me actually use my cricut until I update the program. I'm not impressed at all especially since I just got the cricut cake mini and the regular cricut mini for my birthday. I'm very disappointed
Mercy Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2012 8:40:11 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Originally Posted by: tcraven201245fb3e51 Go to Quoted Post
I am having the same problems. I installed the other program from the link posted but it won't let me actually use my cricut until I update the program. I'm not impressed at all especially since I just got the cricut cake mini and the regular cricut mini for my birthday. I'm very disappointed

Are you saying that you down loaded CCR from the link provided, do not sign into CCR but just open it, connected Mini, turned her on and nothing? If you tell CCR not to update, then what happens?
Hollywood Glitter Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2012 12:53:10 PM(UTC)
Hollywood Glitter

United States

Hi Everyone!

I just bought the cricut mini. Here is a step by step of how to install.

Do not plug you machine into your computer until instructed to or else it will mess everything up and you will have to uninstall and start over.

1. Download and install the older version of craftroom (use the link in the post found above) Do not upgrade it at this time.

2. After installing the old version of craftroom close the program, turn on the Cricut mini and plug it into your computer. Let it install the drivers. Follow the screen prompts. When you finish it will tell you to turn off and then turn on the machine. Do that and then hit ok.

3. While the mini is still plugged in and turned on, open craftroom and update to the newest version. It will ask you to update as soon as you open the program. Once it is updated you should be fine.

I hope this helps everyone. If you have any questions feel free to post them or email me (hollywood.glitter@aol.com)
Mercy Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2012 8:02:36 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Originally Posted by: Hollywood Glitter Go to Quoted Post
Hi Everyone!

I just bought the cricut mini. Here is a step by step of how to install.

Do not plug you machine into your computer until instructed to or else it will mess everything up and you will have to uninstall and start over.

1. Download and install the older version of craftroom (use the link in the post found above) Do not upgrade it at this time.

2. After installing the old version of craftroom close the program, turn on the Cricut mini and plug it into your computer. Let it install the drivers. Follow the screen prompts. When you finish it will tell you to turn off and then turn on the machine. Do that and then hit ok.

3. While the mini is still plugged in and turned on, open craftroom and update to the newest version. It will ask you to update as soon as you open the program. Once it is updated you should be fine.

I hope this helps everyone. If you have any questions feel free to post them or email me (hollywood.glitter@aol.com)

Thanks for letting us know that it worked! Enjoy! BigGrin