Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

SarahMelton Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2012 1:26:33 PM(UTC)
SarahMelton

Groups: Registered

Hi, I am not sure if I am the only one that this has happened to, but I was hoping that I could get some help. I have on original expression that was bought a few months after the original launch about five years or so ago. About a year ago my E was not reading some of the newly released cartridges. I updated my firmware and it did not fix the problem. I called ProvoCraft and they sent out replacement cartridges. The new cartridges worked and there wasn't any problems. Until I tried some more new cartridges( 2 project cartridges and a Lite cartridge). I know that it is not a problem with the cartridges because I have tried them on a newer Expression and they worked. I just wanted to know if anyone else has run in to this problem with their "older" expression( I will be contacting ProvoCraft and I am sure they will fix this problem as quickly as the last time).
Thanks
Mercy Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2012 4:26:53 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
Originally Posted by: SarahMelton Go to Quoted Post
Hi, I am not sure if I am the only one that this has happened to, but I was hoping that I could get some help. I have on original expression that was bought a few months after the original launch about five years or so ago. About a year ago my E was not reading some of the newly released cartridges. I updated my firmware and it did not fix the problem. I called ProvoCraft and they sent out replacement cartridges. The new cartridges worked and there wasn't any problems. Until I tried some more new cartridges( 2 project cartridges and a Lite cartridge). I know that it is not a problem with the cartridges because I have tried them on a newer Expression and they worked. I just wanted to know if anyone else has run in to this problem with their "older" expression( I will be contacting ProvoCraft and I am sure they will fix this problem as quickly as the last time).
Thanks

I have not heard of this but others might have but please let us know the outcome.
cheryl d Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2012 2:28:49 PM(UTC)
cheryl d

Was thanked: 205 time(s) in 126 post(s)
my mom had one lite cart that wouldn't read in her baby bug but worked just fine in the expression i bought for her
RickeyDenb49ea996 Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 7:24:00 AM(UTC)
RickeyDenb49ea996

Hi, I seem to be having the same problem -- I've purchased the Art Philosophy and Artiste Cartridges, The Paper Dolls Tween Scene, December 25th, etc... all the relatively new ones and I keep getting Cartridge Not Found. I can't tell you how many times I have turned the machine one and off. I have not problem with the older cartridges. Can anyone help? Thanks
Ann Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 5:19:14 PM(UTC)
Ann

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 170 post(s)
Your expression probably needs to be updated,i have done this via my gypsy but i'm not sure how you would do it otherwise,maybe through CCR?