Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Cricut4theclassroom Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2012 6:23:14 PM(UTC)
Cricut4theclassroom

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 57 post(s)
I used the Animal Kingdom to create my rules for my classroom. I am finally getting a picture up of the rules. TFl
http://kindermayhem.blogspot.com/

Edited by user Monday, July 23, 2012 3:39:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked Cricut4theclassroom for this useful post.
Teresa Turner on 7/22/2012(UTC)
MsHope2012 Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2012 7:05:40 PM(UTC)
MsHope2012

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 10 post(s)
BigGrin I really like your rules poster. Those animals are really cute. (The turtle is my favorite!) Plus, your real dogs are adorable! Nice blog.

I would love to go and start getting my room ready. However, we don't go back until the last week of August. It's weird but in my middle school hardly anyone goes in early. I have a ton of stuff to set up (not as much as elementary) but it takes me a while. Thanks for getting me in the school mood!

http://learningcurve2012.blogspot.com/
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2012 7:04:50 AM(UTC)
Cricut4theclassroom

Originally Posted by: Lizzeglin810bd925326 Go to Quoted Post
BigGrin I really like your rules poster. Those animals are really cute. (The turtle is my favorite!) Plus, your real dogs are adorable! Nice blog.

I would love to go and start getting my room ready. However, we don't go back until the last week of August. It's weird but in my middle school hardly anyone goes in early. I have a ton of stuff to set up (not as much as elementary) but it takes me a while. Thanks for getting me in the school mood!

http://learningcurve2012.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your kind words. The teachers head back in a week and the students start on the 8th of August. I always feel like there is way to much too do to get ready so I like to do it a little at a time. Glad you are now in the school mood. I am going to go check out your blog.
Larmabee Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2012 10:12:41 AM(UTC)
Larmabee

Canada

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Oh! I so want to get into my classroom now! Kids don't start back until Aug. 28th. I teach Special Ed and Targetted Behaviour at middle/high school level - quite the change from my 8 years at First grade. My room is an old supply room, so it is soo tiny. I miss having a whole room complete with bulletin boards. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas.
#5 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2012 3:50:06 PM(UTC)
Cricut4theclassroom

Originally Posted by: Larmabee Go to Quoted Post
Oh! I so want to get into my classroom now! Kids don't start back until Aug. 28th. I teach Special Ed and Targetted Behaviour at middle/high school level - quite the change from my 8 years at First grade. My room is an old supply room, so it is soo tiny. I miss having a whole room complete with bulletin boards. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas.

Funny how we can't wait for summer vacation but then we just can't wait to get back into our rooms. Wow that is a change in grade levels. I couldn't imagine being in a tiny space, I am so thankful for my classroom