Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

BugginAway Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 8:15:41 PM(UTC)
BugginAway

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 48 post(s)
So far this is the only place I've been able to post this! When I come to the MB site here it says I'm logged in as "BugginAway" - that is my screen name of course. I click on the other forum names like "Cricut Imagine" or "General Chat" or whatever and it sometimes says "Guest" when the page comes up. I try to LOGIN and it takes me right back to "Guest". On the pages prior to now when I've finally gotten a page that says I'm still logged in when I try to answer a post or start a thread, it says "Access Denied" and that I need to register???

What in the world do I do? When I'm on the main "Provo Craft Community" page with all the categories listed and I try to "LOG OUT" to see if I can log back in and maybe fix the problem, it asks me if I'm sure I want to log out and I click "OK" and it refrehes the page with me still logged in. :( I can't even log out on the main page but can't log in anywhere else either. I really need to get my fix of the MB before turning in tonight! HA!

Thanks if anyone has an answer!

scrapalette Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 12:30:50 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 19086 time(s) in 8528 post(s)
Are you still logged in on the old MB? some have posted when they logged out over there, it solved their log in problems over here.

I don't know why, because I am able to be logged into both MBs and post without problems.
Bits-N-pieces Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 12:52:41 PM(UTC)
Bits-N-pieces

Was thanked: 156 time(s) in 99 post(s)
I know you must actually click on the login buttton with your mouse don't hit enter on your key board

Hth
lyndisan Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 1:01:07 PM(UTC)
lyndisan

United States

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 22 post(s)
I was trying to use my screen name and found I had to use the email address I had registered with.
BugginAway Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 2:06:30 PM(UTC)
BugginAway

It seems to be letting me post now but its still hit and miss with coming here and seeing me "loggin in" and then I try to go a board and I'm a "Guest" again. Just strange.

I did check to make sure I was logged out at the other board and I was so that didn't seem to be messing with it.

The only place I can LOGIN when I do come here is the main message board page, where all the catergories and topics are listed. For example if I wanted to come straight to the General Chat message board and post, I would first have to visit the "Provo Craft Community" page and LOGIN and then go to the General Chat section. If I ever hit the back button, I'm logged out again. So I don't know what to do, I don't mind logging on each time I come here but it seems like now when I come back and pull the site up I'm still logged in but I can't post to anything and it takes several times of clicking on log out, log in, and going to different boards to ever get it to work correctly.

I've been using my email from the start too so I just don't know???? Crying

Thanks for everyone's advice and help!
Bits-N-pieces Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 2:33:01 PM(UTC)
Bits-N-pieces

Was thanked: 156 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Oh yes you have to log on everytime it doesn't keep you loged in, and if your on to long without activity it will sign you out as well....sucks but the speed is so much better then the old mb
BugginAway Offline
#7 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 3:21:34 PM(UTC)
BugginAway

Actually not having the problem with it logging me out when I leave the board, it is keeping me logged in so it says, but when I try to post it says I'm logged out, when I try to log in, it keeps taking me back "Guest". Very confusing I know!!