Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

jennypvaldezf2b82707 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2012 5:09:47 PM(UTC)
jennypvaldezf2b82707

Groups: Registered

Can someone pls help!! How can I become a cricut circle member?
Dragonfly50 Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 4:06:46 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Was thanked: 1221 time(s) in 728 post(s)
If you want to use rewards points (3000) click on the REWARDS link at the top of this page.
It will take you to the rewards site.
Look under the 3000 point section and the cartridge choices are there for the one you get with a membership.
Click on the cart/info you want to get.

If you want to buy the membership you can find the cartridge choices by clicking the SHOP button at the top of the page

HTH
D-

Edited by user Thursday, August 16, 2012 4:09:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: BECAUSE I LOVE LOVE LOVE TO PUT IN THE CODES!

1 user thanked Dragonfly50 for this useful post.
Emerald on 8/17/2012(UTC)
ElaineS❀ Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 3:36:18 PM(UTC)
ElaineS❀

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
I renewed my membership using my points but then I received an email with a confirmation code to activate my membership but when I go to the link they send me to, it asks for a credit card to charge $79.99 to (I know about the $3 fee that is refunded and it was). Has anyone else had this happen?
ChristineSmith4 Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 4:35:17 PM(UTC)
ChristineSmith4

Was thanked: 42 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I just had that happen to me. I thought when you used your rewards, you didn't owe anything. Does anyone know what this is all about?[
Sherri Kay Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 12:33:14 AM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

United States

Was thanked: 2407 time(s) in 2159 post(s)
That $79.99 gets credited off. You don't end up paying that if you use your reward points and follow the instructions you get from PC's email. Good luck!
 1 user thanked Sherri Kay for this useful post.
csigirl799668db on 4/25/2013(UTC)
scrapping grammy Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 6:44:24 PM(UTC)
scrapping grammy

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I used my rewards to renew my membership in the circle. I got an e-mail that confirmed that I had a tracking number but nothing to track. No link to follow. My points were deducted and the $3 charged to my card but nothing else has happened. I don't know what else to try next.
ChristineSmith4 Offline
#7 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 3:56:13 AM(UTC)
ChristineSmith4

My credit card was charged for the $3.00 and the $79.99 for the membership. I used my rewards. I received an e-mail stating my cricut order was refunded. I have yet to see the refund. Was I refunded the $3.00 or both? The 3000 points were deducted from my account. What next?
AndreaA Offline
#8 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2012 1:09:09 PM(UTC)
AndreaA

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 30 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ElaineS❀ Go to Quoted Post
I renewed my membership using my points but then I received an email with a confirmation code to activate my membership but when I go to the link they send me to, it asks for a credit card to charge $79.99 to (I know about the $3 fee that is refunded and it was). Has anyone else had this happen?

I used my points to join and have NEVER heard back from them. They took the $3.00 out of my account the same day and have never heard from them since.
I haven't called them because I hate sitting on hold on the phone.
Hoping they will eventually get around to me!! They also took the rewards off right away and this was right around the first week of August!!

Edited by user Monday, August 20, 2012 1:12:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

TheTechieScrapper Offline
#9 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2012 9:12:54 PM(UTC)
TheTechieScrapper

United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AndreaA Go to Quoted Post
I used my points to join and have NEVER heard back from them. They took the $3.00 out of my account the same day and have never heard from them since.
I haven't called them because I hate sitting on hold on the phone.
Hoping they will eventually get around to me!! They also took the rewards off right away and this was right around the first week of August!!

i just did the same thing and I received a email but all it said was that I was charged $3.00 but I have no link to the cricut circle nor do I have a cricut circle ID. they took my 3000 points as soon as a completed the transaction. i sure hope there is more information on this. i dont have a lot of points and it took me forever to just each 3000 points.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 8:33:17 AM(UTC)
TheTechieScrapper

United States

Originally Posted by: ElaineS❀ Go to Quoted Post

The same just happened to me. so now i am waiting to see if the rest of the instructions come in the box or by email. getting a little nervous because I used 3000 of my points, plus $83.00. there needs ro be more information on the cricut site so that we dont feel like we are being taken. i would have saved my 3000 points if they were going to take the 83.00 dollars anyway. i feel like i got double charged.
LazyBee Offline
#11 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:00:34 AM(UTC)
LazyBee

United States

Was thanked: 639 time(s) in 306 post(s)
Ladies you need to call PC...as you should not have been charged. It was one or the other. You had to enter the code you were sent in the promo box. Call them and see what they can do for you.
 1 user thanked LazyBee for this useful post.
TheTechieScrapper on 8/21/2012(UTC)
#12 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:27:37 AM(UTC)
TheTechieScrapper

United States

Originally Posted by: LazyBee Go to Quoted Post
Ladies you need to call PC...as you should not have been charged. It was one or the other. You had to enter the code you were sent in the promo box. Call them and see what they can do for you.

i do recommend that you guys call. im on the phone with PC now and they say that they dont see the code ever being entered. which is crazy since the link takes you to the site to place in the code. you can not enter w/o the code. sounds as if there is a issue with the codes for those who are using their reward points
ChristineSmith4 Offline
#13 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:43:31 AM(UTC)
ChristineSmith4

Please post what they tell you. I just checked and I have been charged the $85.00 and the same $3.00 again. I am at work and by the time I get off today, they will be closed. I would like to know the outcome Thank you in advance
#14 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 11:04:17 AM(UTC)
TheTechieScrapper

United States

Originally Posted by: ChristineSmith4 Go to Quoted Post
Please post what they tell you. I just checked and I have been charged the $85.00 and the same $3.00 again. I am at work and by the time I get off today, they will be closed. I would like to know the outcome Thank you in advance

they stated that they will credit my credit card the 85.00 dollars but that it would take a few days. I told PC that I was not the only one this has happened to as far as been charged. I do recommend if you get the chnace to give them a call so that they can open up a ticket and to get your money back. its just crazy that they said that they did not see where i entered the code but when i click the link and entered the code, the correct cartridge showed. i think there may be an issue with the codes they are sending out to people who use there reward points.
ChristineSmith4 Offline
#15 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 11:29:35 AM(UTC)
ChristineSmith4

Thank you for your response. I will have to try to call on a day that I get off early.
pookie1 Offline
#16 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 7:28:18 AM(UTC)
pookie1

Was thanked: 181 time(s) in 135 post(s)
now we all can be circle members. :)

I had to call and PC fixed it for me the promo code was not valid.
LeslieMcGrath Offline
#17 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2012 3:30:46 PM(UTC)
LeslieMcGrath

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
ok, I'm really confused.... I received an email from one of the MANY blogs I follow that said that the Cricut Circle was being discontinued. I hate to see anybody use their hard earned rewards points on something that is stopping... has anybody else heard this???? There is hardly anything in the rewards site as it is!!!Huh
Leahdax Offline
#18 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2012 10:39:38 PM(UTC)
Leahdax

United States

Was thanked: 354 time(s) in 253 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LeslieMcGrath Go to Quoted Post
ok, I'm really confused.... I received an email from one of the MANY blogs I follow that said that the Cricut Circle was being discontinued. I hate to see anybody use their hard earned rewards points on something that is stopping... has anybody else heard this???? There is hardly anything in the rewards site as it is!!!Huh

If they were talking about the "new" Cricut Circle being discontinued, then I don't know anything about it. If they were talking about the old Cricut Circle, then here's what I know.

The "old" Cricut Circle was discontinued. The new Circle is less expensive, but with fewer perks. You can now choose from one of 6 carts (one of which is executive for one year) for $79 or pay with 3000 rewards points. You get 10% off Cricut.com purchases, free shipping on purchases of $50 or more, double rewards points, special deals on Cricut.com and access to the Circle MB. There is no more Circle blog, no more Circle magazine, no more meetups, no Circle #, no Circle charm Sad

I haven't rejoined the Circle, yet because I don't like their exclusive cart and the perks are just incentives to spend $$$ at Cricut.com. But their prices are too high, even with the 10% off discount and I haven't seen any special deals for Circle members only, yet. If the members only deals are good enough, or if they add some kind of non-mercenary perk (something that doesn't involve me spending $$$ on Cricut.com) then I'll rejoin the Circle. Otherwise, I'll just have to stay a square.
IsabelleEllul Offline
#19 Posted : Saturday, May 03, 2014 10:03:17 AM(UTC)
IsabelleEllul

can anyone tell me if I buy the 1yr membership today, in May with my points, do I have membership for 1 yr from today, May 3'14-May 2"15 or just until Dec31, 2014?
darlinshere Offline
#20 Posted : Friday, June 06, 2014 3:21:41 PM(UTC)
darlinshere

So was there any resolution to this issue...I just used my Reward Points to buy the Circle Membership and it showed the Membership in my cart for $79.99, $3.60 for Shipping, and $4.77 for Tax. Then it showed -$79.99 Discount, -$3.60 Discount, leaving the $4.77...but the total was showing $84.76...it was not totaling correctly. But since it did show them as a negative...I figured it would cancel out at checkout. Apparently not, because my printed Receipt shows it charged me the full $84.76.Confused

I have tried calling Cricut but their phones must be down...I saw on Facebook that they are having a power outage.Glare
onefish2fish868808972b Offline
#21 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 5:12:19 AM(UTC)
onefish2fish868808972b

HELP!!! how do i sign up for Circut Circle Membership?????

lilprincess276 Offline
#22 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 11:24:55 AM(UTC)
lilprincess276

I want to use my points to join the cricut circle. The description says cartridge (which I want) but when I got to check out
It says download. Can we get the actual cartridge??? I don't want the download. Phone is busy and can't get through. Any
Help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!