Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

31 Pages«<1718192021>»
Hollywood Glitter Offline
#541 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2012 2:18:14 AM(UTC)
Hollywood Glitter

Groups: Registered
United States

Just checking in .... Hope everyone is doing good. SS get ready for an awesome box!!!
scrappinchic Offline
#542 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2012 3:30:58 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Thanks for checking in ladies!

Ronnie you crack me up! I do the same thing! Its supposed to frost here tomorrow, I think! Glad I don't have leave out early!

Big waves to my SS's! I hope y'all are staying warm!

Its a crafty day again for me! I am going to try and post a sneak peek for _______________ later. I have got to do the wrapping firstCool !

Have a craft happy day!
grandmaJ Offline
#543 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2012 4:05:04 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 778 time(s) in 647 post(s)
Good Morning everyone! Happy.....Monday....Glare

Got the 4 mo old and 1 yr old today so not sure I will get much done. Since the baby isn't sleeping as much as he was, he is getting a little more demanding! Pretty bad when a baby that age can kick my butt!! I sure am tired by the time he leaves!

it is alost November already...where is fall going? We will be eating turkey before you know it...and BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!!!!!!!! WhooHOoooooo! My neices drag me out at like 4 am every year to go shopping with them. (Sometimes I think they just want me to go along to help carry their bags!!) We have it all planned out where we are going and have lots of fun. Do any of you go out on that great shopping day?

Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat. Please put a penny in the old man's hat. If you haven't got a penny, a ha' penny will do. If you haven't got a ha'penny, then God Bless you!

Have a great day everyone!!
1CoolMom Offline
#544 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2012 4:18:44 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Nice crisp morning in Central, Florida; I had to put a jacket on to walk the dog today. It will warm up once the sun comes out but it is a nice change to have some fall weather. This is the weather I like the most, so the real cold can just stay away.

I am finished with my Santa box, I am going to gift wrap the goodies then it is ready to go out the door. Holding off mailing for a couple of weeks just to get it there closer to the holidays.
M&KGrandma Offline
#545 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2012 7:34:08 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Frosty the snowman, was a jolly happy soul, with a corncob pipe and a button nose, and two eyes made out of coal....
It feels like it could be snowman weather out to day!!! Cold and rainy, but thankfully no snow!!
I'm still working on my handmade project... it's taking some time, but I hope my secret sister will like it!
Janice, I do NOT do Black Friday... my son and daughter in law made me go with them a few years ago, the little ones spent the night and Bill was with them since they picked me up at 4 a.m.! The lines at Toys R Us were wrapped around the entire store, and when you got in finally, part of the check out line was wrapped completely throughout the store and almost back out the door. It was crazy! I stood in line while they shopped... nothing was worth that craziness!! So now we keep the kids and they just go...
Rhonda, you really need to put your tree up and enjoy it for you and your husband... I know it's hard for you, but I always feel that having it lit at night, soft music on, it brings a bit of happiness, maybe a bit of sadness as well, but a time to reflect as well. I just know that soon things will work out for you!!!!
Talk later...
Hugs,
Teri
scrappinchic Offline
#546 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 2:30:05 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock....

Oh, good morning! I was getting carried away with all the Christmas singing!

Big waves to my SS's! Stay warm! Its gonna be a chilly day here!

I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING! My sister and me go every year! We map out our route after Thanksgiving dinner. We gas up on coffee and sweets to get prepared for the rush! I can't wait!

Teri I was visualizing the tree, soft music and happiness! You are so right! This is my most favorite time of the year! I agree that Rhonda should put up her treeBigGrin .

Have a lovely day my friends!

1CoolMom Offline
#547 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:39:24 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

I hate Christmas music in October and early November! I think it is because stores only do it to make you spend more money, it is not really about celebrating Christmas. My family are all musicians, so they have been practicing Christmas music for over a month. By December I am ready for their concerts but also very over the music. LOL

I am going to be the dissenting voice to Rhonda. I think you should do whatever makes you have the ability to enjoy your holiday the most. If having a tree is too much of a reminder that your children/grandchildren are not there then don't do it. BUT I do suggest finding a new "normal" for your holiday. Celebrate in a different way. I used to go all out decorating for Christmas, after Malena died I cut back to just doing a tree (and that is only for my other children). Three years ago the kids took over decorating the tree because it is so hard for me to do it. The year my FIL died we went to a restaurant for our Christmas and Thanksgiving meals because it was too hard to sit at the table without him in his chair. The next year we started having meals at my house instead of theirs. New "normals" for my MIL and I to be able to deal with our losses. So, that is my suggestion: find a new normal.

Praying for you! Traci
M&KGrandma Offline
#548 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 5:24:25 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

You know, Traci, you really are right. I happen to find the tree, music and candles comforting, it does remind me so much of my Dad, this is our third Christmas without him. He loved Christmas, not so much the preperations leading up to everything, but come Christmas Eve he was like a little kid!! We used to laugh at him because he'd get so funny!!! But he loved the music and the tree and that gives me comfort. I have a very hard time with change and with the loss of him came a lot of change! We used to have Christmas Eve at my parents.... always!!! The first year my Mom simply could not handle it, and for the first time in my life I wasn't with my parents and siblings on Christmas Eve. It about broke my heart, but it turned out to be a beautiful, special night with my kids and grandkids. And that's how our new "normal" is now. Then everyone spends time with my Mom as individual families. She loves it. We do have a huge "pre-holiday" bash the weekend before Thanksgiving, we have a small hall that we use. So we still have our family time, and no one has to worry about their kids having to juggle schedules. We had given up exchanging gifts a long time ago, there were simply too many of us, and it was too hard to make sure everyone would be there. I had a hard time with that too, but it turned out great. We like to eat and talk too much to be stopping to open gifts!!! LOL!! So, I guess what this rambling post means is, yes, Rhonda, you need to do what is right for you and how you feel.... I do have a girlfriend, Deb, you remember her, Rhonda? She also has a very hard time at Christmas, very bad memories... last year she forced herself to decorate and put up her tree, oh my gosh, her home was gorgeous!!!! She had me and another friend over for a fabulous Christmas tea and when I walked in I started crying! It was magical. I had been having a hard time getting into the spirit of Christmas and it was perfect!!! Oh gosh, I am rambling again... anyway...
On another note... hope everyone is safe from the storm. Our kids have no school today because of the high winds and I just found out my Mom has no power... hope that doesn't last long...
Off to plan the day... no kids today, Randi is off... I do believe a crafting time is in order!!
Hugs,
Teri
cricutjunky Offline
#549 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:46:36 AM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Praying that everyone stays safe and warm!

I don't like Christmas in October either, by the time Christmas comes I am sick of hearing Christmas songs, can we wait until after Thanksgiving so I can enjoy the Christmas music when it is suppose to be played, let's keep Christmas special like it's meant to be. I love Christmas music and hot chocolate as much as the next person, but not while people are shopping for Halloween costumes-Come On!!!!!

Rhonda, I pray that God gives you something special this year that will lift your spirits, and I don't mean material things. You are a very special lady and deserve to have your heart and soul lifted with Joy-this is what I pray for you (hugs).

Can't wait for everyone to get Their Secret Christmas Mail.

scrappinchic Offline
#550 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:27:20 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rhonda I do hope you find a way of enjoying the holidays in a way thats best for you! I couldn't imagine what you go through. I will be praying for you my friend!

I will keep all of you in my prayers. I know the holiday season can be rough when their is loved ones that wont be joining us!

Edited by user Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:12:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

STW Offline
#551 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:36:05 AM(UTC)
STW

United States

Was thanked: 98 time(s) in 83 post(s)
Good morning, ladies. Prayers for everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy - hope that you are all safe and suffered no or little damages.

Rhonda, thinking about you and your situation and sending big hugs your way. I, too, agree with Traci that you need to find your new normal - which is exactly what I'm facing this holiday season. I lost my mom in April - and she was the center of all the holiday celebrations, Thanksgiving and Christmas, not to mention, my best friend. I have always LOVED the holiday season, but am a bit apprehensive about it this year. I'm both looking forward to it while dreading it at the same time - if that makes any sense. I'm just going to try and start some "new traditions" this year, and hopefully let the healing begin. It will be the first Christmas ever in my life that I won't be with her. Even when I was living in NC, either I would fly home to La. or she would fly up to be with us!!! So, it's not going to be easy, but I'm hoping in making our new traditions, we'll find some joy along the way:)

Now, onto lighter topics....how's everyone packages coming along? Is everyone finished shopping? What about ornaments and homemade items? I'm still working on the homemade item - have wrapped up everything else - except the ornament. Might have to venture out one more time to get a couple of Christmas "goodies" to throw in!

Have a great Tuesday!!!
noahsarkgirl Offline
#552 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 10:54:10 AM(UTC)
noahsarkgirl

Was thanked: 98 time(s) in 68 post(s)
JCI! Waves to my partners!

I am about halfway done with shopping, have supplies for the crafting, and am hoping to make more progress this weekend!

I love christmas music anytime! I guess being a church musician and being accustomed to starting our christmas music in September gives you a different view! I do love to wait until after Thanksgiving to really get geared up for Christmas though, because I do not want to gloss over Thanksgiving!
Heart2hand Offline
#553 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:12:44 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Ladies...

Each of you hold words that are dear to my heart. It warms me to know that you all think so much of me and my well being. WHAT A GROUP! Love ya all for that. You are are correct in your own way....it is time to find that new NORMAL for me and my DH even if it's not with my babies. I can't change the past..LORD only knows I wish I could....and I can't predict the future....so I have to live for NOW...and NOW is about me and DH....why let him suffer from my sadness of our grandbabies! It isn't his fault or shoud he be punished on the HOLIDAYS that we use to enjoy and love. YOu girls are sooo right.....THIS YEAR...it will be a year of remembering the past...and planning the future! We...deserve that and it shall happen. THANK YOU all for helping me realize that life is TOOOOO short to keep missing out due to someone else's behaviors.

I have been crocheting some snowflakes too...I may stiffen them and hang them on my tree. Hummmmmmmmmmmm...... I am making them for gifts for my friends at work and homemade candies.....I think they will enjoy this?????!!!

Love ya girls

rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#554 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:39:23 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Yay! Rhonda's putting up her tree! Thats awesome! The snow flakes sound wonderful! I am sure your friends will love them! Awesome idea!

Im sorry yall don't like my Christmas singing/typingConfused . I do hope you will forgive me for not stopping! Thats the fun part of Christmas swapsBigGrin !

Have a great evening!

M&KGrandma Offline
#555 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:55:48 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Rhonda, I'm so glad we can all help you to get through this! This is a wonderful group of ladies, it's sooo nice!!!! Crocheted snowflakes!! I have a few that i bought from an elderly lady who was making them at a senior bazaar a few years back, i love them, that's what I do my tree in, snowflakes, icicles and angels! Mostly. I wish I could crochet!
Jess... sing away... I'll be right there with you!!! I'm listening to Michael Buble now, love him!!!!
They changed out Trick or Treat from tomorrow night to Saturday. Because of the weather I guess.. Matthew and Kaitlyn won't be here though, Randi is going to her Mom's for the weekend so they will miss it this year. They really are okay with it, because they went to the Halloween bash that the city puts on at the square, and Randi's work had a big party last Saturday! So they already have lots of candy... they really only care about the costumes! Kaitlyn was mad that they didn't have school today because it was their Halloween party! I'm sure they'll do it on Thursday
Got a little bit more done on my handmade item today! Need to think about my ornament and gather together the things I already have! Can't wait to start wrapping them!!!
Have a super night!
Hugs,
Teri
Aden's_Nana Offline
#556 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 5:51:52 PM(UTC)
Aden's_Nana

Was thanked: 233 time(s) in 203 post(s)
Hello to my SS's. I have been busy working on my swaps hoping to get them all finished up and get back to working on this one full time again. I have a couple of ideas of things to make and still need to do some more shopping, which I will probably do online as I can't find what I am looking for at my local craft stores.

I hope everyone is doing well and getting in lots of crafting time.

Grandmaj -- I almost forgot to post pics of my 3 tierd basket that I got at the flea market. I will do that tomorrow.

Jackie
cricutjunky Offline
#557 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:56:23 PM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Jess you just keep singing!!!!
Yah! Rhonda! Wish I worked with you, my Aunt used to knot ornaments for us when we were kids, wish I still had them, hate that when your growing up those things get lost!!

Hope those fairing the storm are safe and sound.
armywife25 Offline
#558 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:05:17 PM(UTC)
armywife25

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
JCI I am going to try and get everything mailed out soon. My twins are sick again :o( My baby girl just has a cold but her brother just got out of Childrens hospital spent some time in ICU :o( He has bronchiolitis AGAIN :O( His poor little lung were working so hard :O( But he is home and feeling better so I am hoping to get everything done :O)
scrappinchic Offline
#559 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 3:37:39 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: armywife25 Go to Quoted Post
JCI I am going to try and get everything mailed out soon. My twins are sick again :o( My baby girl just has a cold but her brother just got out of Childrens hospital spent some time in ICU :o( He has bronchiolitis AGAIN :O( His poor little lung were working so hard :O( But he is home and feeling better so I am hoping to get everything done :O)

I hate to hear the twins you sick again! I will keep them in my prayers!

Ladies mail whenever your ready! No need to wait. I will probably be mailing sooner than later also! I want everything out (hopefully) by Thanksgiving! That way it will beat the mad rush before Christmas!

Waves to my SS's!

grandmaJ Offline
#560 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 4:33:45 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 778 time(s) in 647 post(s)
Good Morning everyone! Happy....halloween! Seems funny to say that on a Christmas swap thread!!

Sorry if the Christmas singing has seemed too early to some of you, I just thought since it was a CHRSTMAS SWAP.....that it seemed appropriate! And since our lovely hostess is gonna continue with it, so am I! don't get me wrong, I thnk the whole season is rushed and starts way too early. I don't want to go in before Halloween and see Christmas trees decorating the stores, nor do I want to see Christmas commercials on tv yet, but there they are....in our faces! It is sad to think that Thanksgiving is becoming a forgotten holiday. Do you spose eventually Black Friday will be the day after Halloween instead of the day after Thanksgiving?

Rhonda, your ornaments sound beautiful! feel free to send some to me if you are my secret Santa sister!! I can do a basic crochet but that is all. I always wanted to learn to tat! My grandmother crocheted all of us grandkids angels when we were young to hang on our Christmas trees and I always cry when I think of how I lost mine when my first husband and I divorced. I do hope someone in California is hanging it on their tree every year and appreciating it.

Traci, you are right...time for new traditions at Christmas! Rather than continue the past ones, make new ones and then the fond memories of past Christmas' with your loved ones will stay more special. Thanks for your input on that and pointing it out to us all. I am just sorry you had to learn it loosing your loved dd.

You are all such wonderful swap sisters! To me, this is what a good swap is...crafting and caring!!!

Have a great day everyone! ( And I will not sign a Christmas song today...but can't make any guarantees about tomorrow!!)
M&KGrandma Offline
#561 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 6:12:57 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning! It's cold and rainy and still a tad windy, but I suppose there's nothing we can do about that!!! The leaves are almost all off the trees now, and it just looks so blah!!!! If we had some sunshine it would at least make it a little better!! Maybe by Saturday.
My little stash is growing every day... it certainly doesn't have any rhyme nor reason to it, but seems fun!!! Hope my secret sister will think so!
I made Matthew and Kaitlyn a countdown to Halloween book a few years ago, and today I flipped it to Happy Halloween and Matthew told me to put it on Day 4, because that's how many days are left till Trick or Treat! I wonder if they realize they aren't going... or maybe they are staying home, I haven't talked to Randi yet today....
Ohhhh... armywife, so sorry the babies aren't feeling well again... it's so hard when they are so little and can't tell you what's wrong, and you feel so helpless... sending good thoughts your way!
I figured out what I am going to make for the ornament... unless i change my mind again!! LOL!!
Going to try to finish the handmade item soon, by this weekend for sure!
Off to try to get something done today... have a fun Halloween!
Hugs,
teri
STW Offline
#562 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 12:51:41 PM(UTC)
STW

United States

Was thanked: 98 time(s) in 83 post(s)
Happy Halloween, everyone!!!!!!!! Armywife - so sorry to hear about your little ones being sick again - and especially your son being hospitalized. Hope that they are both healthy very soon and STAY THAT WAY!!!!

Well, I finally finished my homemade item. Hope my ss will like it....fingers crossed.

Have a great Halloween and don't like the ghosts and gobblins get youLaugh
1CoolMom Offline
#563 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 1:33:16 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

The "singing" was appropriate since it is a Christmas swap and did not bother me. It is a running joke in my family that I "hate" Christmas music but I really do like it just not on the radio in early November.
Aden's_Nana Offline
#564 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 5:16:03 PM(UTC)
Aden's_Nana

Was thanked: 233 time(s) in 203 post(s)
I am going to try posting pics of the basket that I picked up at the flea market

.[img][/img]

Sorry it is not the greatest picture. The basket stands about 29inches tall, right now I have it in my scraproom on my desk.

Jackie

Edited by user Wednesday, October 31, 2012 5:18:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

M&KGrandma Offline
#565 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 5:24:36 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Jackie!!! I love, love, LOVE that basket... you lucky duck!!!! It's awesome!!!!!
I made great headway today on my handmade item!!! So happy!! Hopefully will do just as good tomorrow!!!
No trick or treat tonight... the city changed it till Saturday!
Happy Halloween!!!
Teri
scrappinchic Offline
#566 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 3:27:28 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Dashing through the snow in a one horse open sleigh, over the fields we go laughing all the way. Bells on bobtails ring making spirits bright, what fun it is to ride and sing. a sleighing so tonight. Jingle bells, jinglr bells, jingle all the way...

Oh, good morning! I was getting carried away there. I downloaded a Christmas Lyric app on my phone this morning! So I am ready to let the singing begin! Glad its not really bothering anyone. Y'all had me worried for a minute there!

Jackie love the baskets! I saw one of those on a blog, it may have been on Camilla's blog. She had pictures of the Magnolia store and I think it was in it. They had it full of flowers. The flowers at like I am Roses or WOC's. I have wanted something like it since I saw it.

Big waves to my SS! I have to finish the wrapping and get the goodie. I almost forgot your treatBlushing ! Glad I noticed that! I would have made a major booboo! No worries I will grab it when I am at the grocery store next time.

Who all is finished? Are you mailing early?

Have a great day!

1CoolMom Offline
#567 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 5:14:54 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

I am finished trying to decide when to mail.

Question for everyone: would you like to receive your package early or wait until later in the month?
maryanne hoekman Offline
#568 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 9:17:27 AM(UTC)
maryanne hoekman

United States

Was thanked: 98 time(s) in 94 post(s)
Hi all, I have to say I have been BAD this past month! I have ideas going on in my head of what to do for this swap but have to find the time to do it.. But I promise my secret santa partner.. I will do my VERY BEST to create something wonderful for you!!!!

AS for Christmas Its always hard in my family now as most of you know my parents died in house fire at their home in January of 97. Its been a long healing process and I still miss them.. but thanks to Shawn I have made some big strides this year in terms of grieving and I know Christmas will be amazing!!! He and I started some new traditions last year and we hope to continue them this year and for years to come!

Rhonda hugs to you!!!

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts on christmas!!! I have enjoyed reading your thoughs and stories!!!

I need a favor from someone.. I want to copy and paste all of my partners answers to all the questions for this swap into one document so i have them all in one place but I cannot seem to get my copy and past to work in my microsoft word program.. thinking i need a new mouse.. so was wondering if someone who has word would be willing to try and do it for me and then email it to me??? If you would be willing to do this PLEASE PM ME and know that I would really Appreciate it!!!

And to the person who has me as their ss.. I forgot to mention something about Black Friday/ Christmas.. When I was little one of my fave memories of the day after thanksgiving was going to JC Pennys and getting a mickey snowglobe that they pass out when you come in the door.. I would love to get one for this year.. but have to work.. i know its silly but seeing the snowglobes remind me of my mom and the fun we used to have shopping together!!

Hope everyone had a great halloween!!! WE had about 16 trick or treaters!! The cutest was a little girl dressed as a pink elephant.. she couldnt have been more than 2... She was so adorable!!

M&KGrandma Offline
#569 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 11:11:19 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, had a very shiny nose... and if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows... all of the other reindeer, used to laugh and call him names, they'd never let poor Rudolph, join in any reindeer games!!!
I love Rudolph!!!
Hey all you Secret Santas!! I am so happy to be coming right along with my handmade item!!! I think I will be ready to mail by the end of next week, but can't decide when to either. For me, I'd rather receive closer to December, you know, the anticipation of it all, but of course, whenever I get it will be great!!!!!
Matthew will be coming home soon, they have early release today. They are spending the night because I have to work for Joe in the morning and drop Matthew off at a friend's house who they car pool with early. Bill has already left for hunting today. Kaitlyn will stay with me at the shop tomorrow, better get a lot of art stuff ready for her. I'm thinking of finding a small, old suitcase and altering it for a traveling art box for her! Wouldn't that be cute??
It's cold and drizzly here and I am freezing once again!!!! Think a nice hot cup of tea sounds great right now!
Kaitlyn and I were leaving my house a while ago, and I looked over at my neighbors drive and there were two deer standing there! At first I thought they were fake and that they were putting out Christmas decorations, but then one started walking! Kaitlyn was so excited, then she says, Oh look, two more!!! Total of four deer in the front yard!!! LOL!! I took some pics with my phone to send to Bill, but I don't think they turned out that great! And he goes 2 1/2 hours south to hunt!! LOL!!!
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Hugs,
Teri
scrappinchic Offline
#570 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 2:56:45 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I am gonna be honest with all my lovely secret santas! It doesn't matter when my partner sends my package because I will open it right away! It can be this week, next week or three weeks from now. I don't think I will be able to wait at all! I am gonna have trouble in the stocking swap but I have decided to give it to DH. He is gonna give me a present a day, so I cant cheat! So now that I'm thinking about it....I don't think there was anything about waiting in the rules for this swapGlare . Might need to go back and re-read them for myselfBlushing !

My SS's package is wrapped, and boxed! I just have to get the goodie to add to the box and then I am sealing that baby! Then I have to decide when to mail it! I see my sis hasn't posted yet! Yep that was a hint!

I think its time to let the hints begin.