Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

calla23 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 2:22:39 PM(UTC)
calla23

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
hello, i was hoping i wouldnt have to moan about this rubbish ccr again but here goes, sorry for the rant but would like some help, ok i purchased the create after sending my personal cutting machine back as i wanted to link cartridges, so today my new create machine arrived and ive tried to link elegant edges cartrige to this machine i followed the instructions as per craft room and it said to update firmware which it did, i now have version 1.61. now my machine will not work at all, it wont recognise cartridges all it has on its window is cricut v1.61 ok, what on earth is wrong with it now, help help help before it turns into a little blob of melted plastic thanks you in advanceMad
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 6:35:04 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7818 time(s) in 3649 post(s)
Originally Posted by: calla23 Go to Quoted Post
hello, i was hoping i wouldnt have to moan about this rubbish ccr again but here goes, sorry for the rant but would like some help, ok i purchased the create after sending my personal cutting machine back as i wanted to link cartridges, so today my new create machine arrived and ive tried to link elegant edges cartrige to this machine i followed the instructions as per craft room and it said to update firmware which it did, i now have version 1.61. now my machine will not work at all, it wont recognise cartridges all it has on its window is cricut v1.61 ok, what on earth is wrong with it now, help help help before it turns into a little blob of melted plastic thanks you in advanceMad

How I wish they'd take the 1.61 update prompt out of CCR!!!!

Here's the link to where you can download Design Studio. (It's pinned at the top of the Design Studio forum.)

http://www.cricut.com/forum/cri...sign-Studio-Updates.aspx

Use that to install DS then open it and go to the Help, Update Cricut Firmware menu.

That will set your firmware back to 1.54 (I think).

Then if CCR prompts you to update the firmware again, press Skip!!!
 1 user thanked Narelle for this useful post.
twosandalzbbb8c45b on 8/29/2012(UTC)
ladywing Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 6:18:54 AM(UTC)
ladywing

Groups: Registered

we need to make note that this fix only works for Windows users. Mac users can't load DS.