Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<12345>»
LazyBee Offline
#61 Posted : Friday, September 07, 2012 12:56:02 AM(UTC)
LazyBee

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 638 time(s) in 305 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scrapperdee Go to Quoted Post
Thanks - but wouldn't it be a million times easier if they just got rid of the handles in the 1st place so we didn't have to mess around with holding down a key whilst using a mouse to move an item?

The gypsy is a far superior program.

I love the Gypsy and agree it is better and easier to use...but I have to say I like the handles because I can make adjustments to the object in ways that I can't on the Gypsy...specifically in sizing. Sometimes I actually want to change the length or the width and not have it all change in a symetrical manner. So I vote to leave the handles.
 2 users thanked LazyBee for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 9/7/2012(UTC), CricketCMV on 9/18/2012(UTC)
Dragonfly50 Offline
#62 Posted : Friday, September 07, 2012 1:31:00 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Was thanked: 1221 time(s) in 728 post(s)
I thought I added this here but couldn't find it...

I love the new location of the default size selector BUT miss the feature where you could make the sizes go up and down so we had access to the inbetween sizes. I can not remember the inbetween sizes to type them in when needed. Sometimes I need my objects a smidge bigger or smaller and this was a handy feature.

Please keep the handles they are a useful tool for me.

Thank you for opening this thread and having it monitored.

Thanks to all of you at PC who are working towards fixing the issues people are having!

D-
 3 users thanked Dragonfly50 for this useful post.
Mary R. on 9/7/2012(UTC), Cindy J on 9/8/2012(UTC), CricketCMV on 9/18/2012(UTC)
DazyCutr Offline
#63 Posted : Friday, September 07, 2012 12:36:00 PM(UTC)
DazyCutr

Was thanked: 427 time(s) in 196 post(s)
I am getting error 4294967295. I cannot update the drivers and cannot open CCr. Prior to update it was working.
Mary R. Offline
#64 Posted : Friday, September 07, 2012 3:02:56 PM(UTC)
Mary R.

United States

Was thanked: 497 time(s) in 349 post(s)
Thanks so much for taking an interest in our concerns.

Mine are:

1. What happened to the cursor? Can you please bring back that feature it was great to know where the image will be placed on the mat.

2. When will we be able to link the carts loaded on our Gypsy to CCR?

3. Can you please have a 'user default' feature. Since we each login to our own account, can the system be set to automatically go to 'bookmarks' where all our carts are located.

4. Can you please allow the 12"x24" mat to rotate to a landscape mode. Rather than having to turn our images around it would be easier to turn the mat around to see how our images will be placed on the mat.

Best, Mary R.

1 user thanked Mary R. for this useful post.
Cindy J on 9/8/2012(UTC)
Dragonfly50 Offline
#65 Posted : Saturday, September 08, 2012 11:11:26 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

BTT so others can find this thread and post issues they are having if any.
hewett.doak4f8aa59e Offline
#66 Posted : Saturday, September 08, 2012 5:09:31 PM(UTC)
hewett.doak4f8aa59e

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Cricut craft room is not working - has not been for a few hours and many users are very frustrated - see other posts on this. Cannot even open CCR on PC as it says there is no internet connection when there is. Given the huge cost of digital content I think users have every right to expect help on weekends and after hours. Remember if you have paid for digital content you can't use your cricut without CCR.

Disappointed user here.
 1 user thanked hewett.doak4f8aa59e for this useful post.
Scrapperdee on 9/13/2012(UTC)
Scrapperdee Offline
#67 Posted : Saturday, September 08, 2012 10:34:49 PM(UTC)
Scrapperdee

Canada

Was thanked: 4173 time(s) in 2393 post(s)
I'm having troubles using it and NOT being on the computer - when will there be the ability to use it on the go - anywhere, any place, any time and without a computer or internet?
Happy Crafter Offline
#68 Posted : Sunday, September 09, 2012 4:56:46 AM(UTC)
Happy Crafter

United States

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Why is it necessary for us to continue to list all the problems we are having with CCR?
Have you not been listening to the ongoing complaints from so many of us?
Is this just another exercise in futility?
Are you at PC just pacifying us by pretending to care what our issues are in hopes that we will continue to believe that you care?
I have recently tried to use CCR with my Teddy Bear cart, the first 3 cuts were good but when I tried to cut again the message said I needed to insert the Teddy Bear cart, which was still in the E2. After several tries of shutting off the E2, removing the cart and reinserting, not reinserting and waiting for the 'message', everything but shutting down CCR, still it would not recognize my cart. This is not the first time this has happened but it was the last, because yesterday I could not even get CCR to open, I uninstalled, and reinstalled and still nothing just sits there and initializes.
Maybe you should check with the programers who developed the Silhouette Studio software they know how to do it right. I have the Silhouette Cameo and the software and I think PC should check it out and see what real usable, consumer friendly and amazing program really works like. It is effortless and limitless and even the images are reasonable at $.99. It will be my go to program for now.
 6 users thanked Happy Crafter for this useful post.
Scrapperdee on 9/9/2012(UTC), jscraftylady on 9/14/2012(UTC), *NanaDonna* on 9/14/2012(UTC), mom2sidsquid on 9/15/2012(UTC), DianeDowns on 9/17/2012(UTC), CricketCMV on 9/18/2012(UTC)
Dragonfly50 Offline
#69 Posted : Sunday, September 09, 2012 5:23:05 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

The other night I was trying to do use it and it wouldn't open ANY of my projects.
The progress bar would freeze at the halfway point and then stay there. I tried multiple times. I logged in and out.
I sent a detailed time, date and what happened message to the feedback link.

A couple of helpful suggestions I have. (At least they would help me.)

*If CCR is down for maintenance it would be helpful if something popped up when we try to sign in to tell us that it is down.
It seems like a lot of people were trying to use it and it wasn't responding to them causing a lot of frustrations.

*If it is going to be down for maintenance and you know about it in advance it would be nice to know that.
A lot of us only have the weekends or middle of the night (REMEMBER this is daytime for some other countries) to do our crafting.

*THIS IS WHERE ONE CENTRAL PLACE, A SECTION DECICATED JUST FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS AND UPDATES WOULD COME IN HANDY.

*I would like to see an automatic pop up that says "your feedback has been received by PC"
I don't expect a response but it would be good to know the feeback was received by PC.

Thanks
D-
 1 user thanked Dragonfly50 for this useful post.
DianeDowns on 9/17/2012(UTC)
GracefulGrammar Offline
#70 Posted : Sunday, September 09, 2012 1:50:51 PM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Was thanked: 1848 time(s) in 877 post(s)
Brand new E2 will not cut a file............ Expression1 cuts the file with no problems:
http://www.cricut.com/fo...2--HELP.aspx#post1544047

I have posted several times in the past few months about buying an E2..... I finally decided to give the E2 another try !!! I have had 2 E2s previously.... both had problems. I felt that it's been almost a year since the E2 debuted and that's more than enough time to iron-out any problems with CCR.....

I loaded various images on my mat in CCR using the Summer Vacation cartridge, none of the images were changed other than to adjust the size........ I made sure the Default Machine was the E2 and sent the file to the machine to be cut......... the file stopped cutting about 25% of the way through when using the Expression2. CCR performed as though it had cut the entire file.

I rebooted my computer (Mac). Hooked up my Expression1, making sure to choose the E1 as the default machine, and the file cut perfectly......100% complete. Rebooted the computer, hooked up the E2, changed the default machine to E2, and tried to cut the same file, using the same mat, paper, etc......... this time a bit more cut........ about 30% and the E2 said it was done!

Anyone have any ideas! I bought the E2 to use specifically with CCR and it looks like machine Number Three will be going back to the store!!! I am beyond frustrated with the inconsistency!!!

Edit to add........ both cutters are running the latest versions, updated as of today...... CCR is the most current version: build 167. Edit to add........ both cutters are running the latest versions, updated as of today...... CCR is the most current version: build 167. I was able to cut 24 welded identical paper dolls without a problem on one mat with the E2....... seems the problems is when the content is varied!

Below are pictures of my experiment:

Edited by user Sunday, September 09, 2012 2:38:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GracefulGrammar attached the following image(s):
CCR File SS.png
E1E2.jpg
Soo Offline
#71 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2012 10:54:25 AM(UTC)
Soo

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 202 time(s) in 129 post(s)
As with others, I've provided these comments via the feedback facility in CCR - but as requested will repeat them here.

I'd echo ALL of the comments above regarding the Imagine and CCR. There aren't any new issues for me to report on that side of things as none of the first issues have been addressed.

I'd also echo the comments on lag when working in the Craft Room - it can be very frustrating when it stops responding for 30 - 60 seconds at a time.

I've experienced the issue GracefulGrammar reported in the post above this one - ie: when using my E2 I try to cut multiple of multiple images it will sometimes stop mid way and act as if it has finished cutting.

An enhancement request: please let us hide the little cut marks added by cartridges to some images to indicate score lines. I would prefer to figure out the position of the lines myself as I think the little cuts are untidy.

Finally, please provide a response to the issues in this thread - it's beginning to feel like it's just another place where we're being ignored. Perhaps respond with a list of the known issues/requested enhancements so we will at least know you have acknowledged them....
 2 users thanked Soo for this useful post.
*NanaDonna* on 9/14/2012(UTC), DianeDowns on 9/17/2012(UTC)
LizzyCz Offline
#72 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2012 11:06:14 AM(UTC)
LizzyCz

United States

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Why is it that I can get one great print and cut with my imagine then after that a print & no cut? I have uninstalled, pulled out my embroidery reader box, ran air zapper, reinstalled version 132 and like I said, one great print & cut and then no cut. Not at all consistent. I must say this, though, it works great with my expression1.
teecricut23c7e41b38 Offline
#73 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2012 11:29:13 AM(UTC)
teecricut23c7e41b38

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have an Imagine and have been able to get my cartridges to link to CCR, unfortunately I did not know that there was such an issue with the Imagine and CCR before I spent money on a digital cartridge that I am now unable to cut. I spent hours crafting projects for Halloween, and now I am not only out the money that I spent on the cartridge, but all of the time I spent creating. I updated my machine and CCR works with my Imagine just enough to feed the mat through, prepare the blade before everything freezes up, sends the blade goes back into it's stationary position and my mat gets spit back out. Extremely frustrating, but mostly because I completely wasted money that could have gone towards the physical cartridge.
 1 user thanked teecricut23c7e41b38 for this useful post.
twosandalzbbb8c45b Offline
#74 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2012 7:06:55 PM(UTC)
twosandalzbbb8c45b

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Actually, I am uninstalling CCR. It sounded really useful, but feels like it was released too soon. Here are the main reasons why:

* CCR lags. Despite high speed internet and a smokin' new machine.

* I should be able to unlink a cartridge if I want to sell it or pass it on to a friend. I'm really steamed about this. I presume it was in the fine print somewhere. It should be prominent somewhere.

* Sometimes I can open saved projects, sometimes I can't.

* The Shop feature hasn't worked for me.

* Pull the suggested update for Cricut Create until it works. After I ran it, my create would only operate when told to from CCR. It would not operate on its own. (Read all about it in the create forums, I wasn't alone)

* Even if you don't count the time I spent fixing my crippled Create, CCR took a long time to set up. I spent a lot of time reading the forums.

1 user thanked twosandalzbbb8c45b for this useful post.
scrapalette Offline
#75 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2012 4:18:11 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 19029 time(s) in 8504 post(s)
When you're linking a cart using CCR, the TOU, which tell you can't unlink, open in a window and you either agree to the TOU and continue to Link, or you Cancel.
DazyCutr Offline
#76 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2012 2:09:09 PM(UTC)
DazyCutr

Was thanked: 427 time(s) in 196 post(s)
I am getting error message

I cannot open CCR at all. I was able to use it before the last update!!!!
Marfy Offline
#77 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2012 3:02:03 PM(UTC)
Marfy

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 33 post(s)
CCRBridge stops working right in the middle of a project. Most frustrating.
Katie Offline
#78 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 6:14:33 AM(UTC)
Katie

United States

Was thanked: 614 time(s) in 353 post(s)
LGuild posted that all problems with CCR should be reported to CS. WHat gives and is there really any purposes to this thread? Here's her link:

http://www.cricut.com/fo...to-Customer-Support.aspx

Edited by user Saturday, September 15, 2012 6:16:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Scrapperdee Offline
#79 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 6:49:13 AM(UTC)
Scrapperdee

Canada

Was thanked: 4173 time(s) in 2393 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Katie Go to Quoted Post
LGuild posted that all problems with CCR should be reported to CS. WHat gives and is there really any purposes to this thread? Here's her link:

http://www.cricut.com/fo...to-Customer-Support.aspx

I suspect that she started another thread because there's been no one giving updates on THIS thread...so she's thinking talking straight to support will work better than this thread.

JanisD Offline
#80 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2012 5:57:39 PM(UTC)
JanisD

United States

Was thanked: 1311 time(s) in 1006 post(s)
BTT
STW Offline
#81 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2012 7:02:31 PM(UTC)
STW

United States

Was thanked: 93 time(s) in 79 post(s)
PROBLEMS?!!! PROBLEMS??!!! YOU BETCHA!!!!!!!

1. "Checking Mat Status"......WTH??? In the middle of cutting layers and the mat is FINE?

2. Bridge errors - EVERY TIME

3. Program freezes CONSTANTLY - and shows "CCR not responding".....like I didn't already know that..............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrCursing Cursing Cursing

4. Many times, cannot even log onto my account.....timer just spins and spins.

5. From time to time, will make "random cuts" for no reason....will have shapes cut and then a huge line is cut across them for NO REASON.

6. Will now not link my cartridges

NOTHING on my end is new EXCEPT the updates that I did with my E2 - no new software, no new anti virus programs that were not ALREADY running previously. I've now had to UNINSTALL the update just to get CCR to work. I hope PC is reading this, because you people should do A BETTER JOB of working out the MAJOR, MAJOR KINKS before releasing updates - it's maddening as heck.

GracefulGrammar Offline
#82 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2012 7:12:29 PM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Was thanked: 1848 time(s) in 877 post(s)
It's been about 2 weeks since this thread was started.

NATHAN, it sure would be great to have some feedback.

CCR users have been great about reposting their CCR problems here, even though they have been posting them for months in several forums; and, sending in bug reports for 18 months. It sure would be nice to see a response from the CCR programming team......... instead of dead air!!

Is CCR going to work with Imagine ever again?

Am I the only one who hears the echo in this thread BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Edited by user Monday, September 17, 2012 10:11:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GypsyRoe Offline
#83 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2012 10:11:21 PM(UTC)
GypsyRoe

United States

Was thanked: 3196 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Today I had problems cutting with my E2 and CCR!

It wouldn’t cut all images, drag a cut line on my paper where it an image should have been, it wouldn’t recognize my inserted cartridge and I would get a bridge error message. Those problems seemed to happen more when I used the cut 2x per image option button.
Moxy77 Offline
#84 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2012 11:40:23 PM(UTC)
Moxy77

United States

Was thanked: 399 time(s) in 294 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GypsyRose Go to Quoted Post
Today I had problems cutting with my E2 and CCR!

It wouldn’t cut all images, drag a cut line on my paper where it an image should have been, it wouldn’t recognize my inserted cartridge and I would get a bridge error message. Those problems seemed to happen more when I used the cut 2x per image option button.

GypsyRose, this is exactly what happens at times with my E2 and you are right it seams it comes when you have the multi cut more than one. Melissa
STW Offline
#85 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 7:15:25 AM(UTC)
STW

United States

Originally Posted by: Nathan Go to Quoted Post
This is the place to post!

Our engineers will be monitoring this thread to help them find the outstanding issues that you are having with Cricut Craft Room.

~Nathan

HELLO?????????!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT believe that this is being monitored, because if it were, then things would start to be addressed and corrected. Instead, more and more posts of the same types of problems, errors, etc are creeping up. WHEN is PC going to correct these problems? My E2 was working FINE before the last update. As a final resort, I had to uninstall the latest update and go back to an older version. UNACCEPTABLE - PC SHOULD HAVE NEVER RELEASED THIS UPDATE with SO many KINKS & PROBLEMS.

AM I SPEAKING TO MYSELF, PC????????? Will someone PLEASE address this and ANSWER OUR CONCERNS.Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing
GypsyRoe Offline
#86 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 12:45:43 PM(UTC)
GypsyRoe

United States

BTT
STW Offline
#87 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 7:24:34 AM(UTC)
STW

United States

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STW Offline
#88 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:26:35 AM(UTC)
STW

United States

Hello??!!!! PC, are you READING THIS????????? Nathan?????
 1 user thanked STW for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 9/20/2012(UTC)
GypsyRoe Offline
#89 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2012 9:29:20 AM(UTC)
GypsyRoe

United States

I can't get CCR to work right today! CCR lags and stops running and this is all I've got to show for, from a couple of hours of trying to get me design on my CCR mat!

EDIT: I redid my project and it worked, but the lag time was still there!

Edited by user Monday, September 24, 2012 11:09:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

mod3c6a1deb Offline
#90 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 10:01:51 PM(UTC)
mod3c6a1deb

This COULD BE a great program! Please fix the sluggish loading, the locking up and the myriad of issues posted here! I certainly will NOT be buying any more cartridges until some of these problems are remedied.

one thing that helps SOME sluggishness:

I have found that if I have many items on a layer or a large/blown up item that the program is MUCH less sluggish if I zoom out so the 12 x 12 mat takes up much less screen. Don't know if this is the computer or the program, but it does help.