Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

13 Pages«<56789>»
GypsyD Offline
#181 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2012 8:35:44 PM(UTC)
GypsyD

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1210 time(s) in 825 post(s)
Super glad to know they got there. I was hoping I wouldn't have to redo them!ThumpUp
Heart2hand Offline
#182 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:13:44 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
I have rec'vd Rebecca's tickets and they are amazing....great job!

Lauraa....thank you for the kind words. They are very appreciated.

GyspyD...I have them...just need to find where I put them....no fear....lol....

HUGS
rhonda
 1 user thanked Heart2hand for this useful post.
trvkladd on 10/14/2012(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#183 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 11:58:33 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi Ticket Ladies~ Hope everyone is having a good, crafty weekend.

Rhonda~ So excited that you got them and liked them. YAY!

So sorry to hear about your mother. I must have missed that somehow before. Hope that things are better now and getting back to normal.

Kim~ No problem, anytime. Happy that the information was useful.

Evelyn~ So excited to see you back. Hope that things are getting back to normal for you. Missed you around these parts BigGrin

Tammy~ I'm sure that they are wonderful. I've been the recipient of some of your wonderful talent. So I know that they're going to be great. Can't wait to see them.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of all of the things you've all done with these. Can't wait to get them back. Hope everyone is having a great weekend

~Rebecca
 1 user thanked trvkladd for this useful post.
Heart2hand on 10/14/2012(UTC)
missstamper Offline
#184 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 3:58:09 PM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 457 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Y'all have been so busy. I love the pictures you have posted. Great stuff!

I am home for the night and working tomorrow. Then I will go back to the city for another night or two. My husband is on his 9th day away from home. He has at least stayed at a motel across the street from the hospital a few of the nights. Most of the nights though, he has slept in a hospital waiting room. He is exhausted - has used up all his vacation/personal time from work - and is now on family medical leave without pay. His mother gets a little better, then has a set-back. They have not been able to take her chest tubes or IV out yet. Hopefully she will take a turn for the better soon. I am worried about her, and also worried about my husband. Please send him some strength. I appreciate all your well wishes.

Some day soon, I hope things will get at least a bit back to normal. Some crafting therapy would certainly do me some good!

Hugs to all of you. Take care.
M&KGrandma Offline
#185 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 5:31:54 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Hello ladies!!!
Missstamper, I hope your mil gets well soon, it's so hard to watch your loved ones struggle.
Rhonda, is your Mom feeling better?? What a dilemma!
I've mailed my tickets on Friday. I sent you more stamps than needed, in case you need them for someone else...
Bill is in Myrtle Beach golfing with a group of guys till Sunday. Yesterday I spent the day with two of my friends shopping, out to dinner and then to a couple of wineries. We had a great day! Today my sister colored and cut my hair and we hung out for a while. I leave for my niece's wedding in Florida on Wed. and come home Saturday morning. I really wish I didn't have to go... think how many crafting days I could be having!!!
Have a great evening!!
Hugs,
teri
OHscrappylady01855145 Offline
#186 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 11:24:12 AM(UTC)
OHscrappylady01855145

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Hi Rhonda,
Mine went postal Friday, I put $3.00 for postage, cause I wasnt really sure how much it would cost, cause what I made you was bulkier then the tickets, so it was more to send.......so if it cost more then the 3.00 just let me know and I will send you the rest. Hope you like the extra goodies. I have been tinkering around with a few things, not good with them yet, but still trying to get the techniques down. Thanks again for hosting.
Heart2hand Offline
#187 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 4:38:24 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Ladies....

MissStamper....BIG (((HUGS))) and prayers to your family. I pray that God can give DH the strength he needs to helps his mother thru this difficult time. Crafty therapy is the ticket...lol...no pun intended there....lol. It always helps to get your mind off of it at least for a small bit.

OhScrappylady....OMG!!!!!!!!! NOT good???????????? SERIOUSLY???????????? I LOVE my journal....it's BEAUTIFUL...and the flowers...amazing...and the stick pins....WOW>...YOU are very talented....loved it all...and it was WAY more than necessary.....I truely appreciate everything you sent....and will cherish them! THANK YOU....I enjoy hosting and helping others learn something new. YOUR TICKETS are amazing....I love them!!!!

Teri....rec'vd your beautiful tags too....great job on them!!!!!! My mother is doing much better, thanks. I think taking less meds has helped her more than we know. It was just an overload. UGhhhh. I'm sorry you can't spend more days crafting....Have a safe flight and enjoy the weather in Florida.

KimB....OMG...your tickets are wonderful too....love the lil' Halloween people....FANTASTIC...girls wait till you see them.....THANK YOU for the tag and the tape runner too....not necessary...but I do appreciate the thoughts....I LOVE that tag you made me....sooo cute!!!!!

Rebecca...how was your weekend? Thank you...don't think a thing of it...with all the postings...it's easy to miss a thing here or there...lol.

I hope everyone is doing well....

HUGS to you all
rhonda
Dancingstarr Offline
#188 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 11:28:41 PM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 67 post(s)
just checking in, my computer still down =( I mite need to buy a new lap top, I'm hoping I could wait tell black friday +) everyones doing a great job on the tickets I have mine all cut and inked and chalked that is as far as I got, I have a few things to finish before I start back up on my tickets looks like I need to get going on my tickets seems like everyone is almost done or sent theirs in.

sending prayers to everyone

-Andrea

Heart2hand Offline
#189 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2012 1:18:52 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Andrea...sorry to hear that your computer is not well....I can't wait to see your tickets..

HUGs to all
rhonda
DeniseE Offline
#190 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2012 6:24:44 PM(UTC)
DeniseE

United States

Was thanked: 330 time(s) in 303 post(s)
Checking in and hope everyone is well.

Denise
#1babysister Offline
#191 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 5:26:53 AM(UTC)
#1babysister

United States

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
JCI,

Recieved my embellishments in the mail. I made a set while waiting for the mail. These are alot of fun. Once you get started you just wanna do more and it is alot of fun.
Have a wonderful day.
Gayle
trvkladd Offline
#192 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 5:31:46 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi to all~ Just checking in. Can't wait to see what everyone else did with their tickets. Hope everyone is having a great week.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday everyone

~Rebecca
missstamper Offline
#193 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 5:47:44 AM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

I am headed into the city again this morning. It will be another day spent at the hospital with my MIL. They are hoping to move her to the rehab floor on Friday or Saturday. She will probably have to be there for 15-20 days. She has a long way to go, but at least it is a step in the right direction.

I do have my paper picked out for the tickets. Hopefully I will get home early enough this evening to start on them.

Have a great day y'all!
DeniseE Offline
#194 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2012 1:46:23 AM(UTC)
DeniseE

United States

Was thanked: 330 time(s) in 303 post(s)
Going to mail mine on Wednesday. Everytime I look at them I want to redo them and I refuse to question my work. I keep second guessing. Will PM DC# when I get it.

Denise
trvkladd Offline
#195 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2012 5:59:54 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Denise~ Don't second guess yourself. I'm sure that they look fine. I love your work. You're awesome.

Rhonda~ Hi, hoping that you're having a great week. I hate when I'm so busy that I miss things here. I'm off now to run up to J's. I have a second interview for a job there as the Educational Coordinator. Hoping I get it as I it would help fund my crafting habit. LOL Laugh LOL

Missstamper~ Will keep you in prayer. Hope things get back on track soon.

To all the other ladies~ Hope you are all having a wonderful week. Will be back to see what's going on in here later today. Have terrific Thursday

~Rebecca
EvelynRobinson1 Offline
#196 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2012 6:34:45 AM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson1

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Hi Everyone -- Just wanted to say hi. It's so nice to just post a note to let everyone know what is going on these days. My sister and I have been having a great time with our tickets. One minute we're on to something big and it flops and the next minute we think awh that'll never work and voila, it's a masterpiece. So, you never know what will come out of your work until you just step back and say it's finished. Funny thing is though, my sister lives in California and I live in NC. So, we are on Skype all the time comparing and sharing our work. It's so much fun. It's like being in the same room.

Well, I hope you all are doing well and have made lots of progress. From reading the posts and seeing the pics, I can't wait til Rhonda gets the swap all swapped out. It will be awesome for sure. Take care. Have a great week.

Evelyn
Heart2hand Offline
#197 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2012 1:54:54 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Ladies...

Evelyn....I"m sure your tickets are wonderful..and how cool to skype. I've never done that but it's great to have your sister there with you scrapping.

Rebecca....SENDING positive thoughts and good wishes on your 2nd interview. GOOD LUCK,Sweetie.

I hope all are doing well.

HUGs
rhonda
#1babysister Offline
#198 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2012 2:51:33 PM(UTC)
#1babysister

United States

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Hi .

I am having alot of fun putting my tiny pieces together. Like I said a day ago I have a few done so now its the time to decide which ones. I'm working on the one I actually want to send but WOW the embellishments are something else. Not sure where to put them LOL. Hope everyone has had a nice week and winding down for the weekend. Not sure if that's possible. I just had 2 baby turtles this week . Been waiting at least 5 yrs. So this was neat.

Gayle
missstamper Offline
#199 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2012 6:09:16 PM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Rebecca - I hope your second interview goes/went well! Education coordinator at J's = fabulous!

Gayle - baby turtles - how cool!

My MIL is still in rough shape. She is in pain from her incisions and from having the ventilator tubes in her throat. She hasn't made much progress because of the pain. Hopefully they will be moving her to the rehab floor tomorrow or Saturday.

I returned from the city this afternoon. While there, I did go to Michaels. Maybe I shouldn't have, LOL! I purchased some of their $2 grab bags, the Folk Art cartridge (price matched with J's $29), longer plates for my Cuttlebug, and a few items for the Magnolia Christmas swap! I also found the ticket die at J's.

I came home, sat right down, and cut out those little tickets! How fun! I agree, these are going to be addicting! A series of swaps for each season/holiday would be great - how about it Rhonda?

Hugs to y'all. I am off for some more crafting therapy!

Kiki Offline
#200 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2012 6:51:56 PM(UTC)
Kiki

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
JCI luv looking at all the pics
laurahunter Offline
#201 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2012 8:11:18 AM(UTC)
laurahunter

Was thanked: 334 time(s) in 312 post(s)
I kinda of got off track with these the last week. FIL in the hospital, two dental appts, homecoming game and dance, chior regional try outs, another swap to put final touches on. Just not much time for crafting.

After two weeks in the hospital, still don't know what is causing issue with FIL's lungs , not cancer, pnuenomia or an infection, and following a procedure on Tuesday his lung collapsed. He was still on the ventilator as of last night.

I have to schedule an appointment for one of the twins with an oral surgeon to have an implanted tooth taken out and two others pulled . The other twin has to have a tooth extracted by the dentist on Tuesday . YIKES !!!!!!! I am more nervous than they are, I feel like i am leading the lambs to slaughter. They have no idea what they are in for.

On the positive side, my Daughter made 9-10 All Regional Choir ( 1 of 8 from her school ). She and her date . who claim they are just friends, had a great time at Homecoming.

I will get these done in time.

Laura

rosecoloredglasses Offline
#202 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2012 10:39:47 PM(UTC)
rosecoloredglasses

United States

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Hi everyone!

JCI.

Denise, don't second guess yourself. Look at how gorgeous your TH tags came out. Your work is fabulous!

I'm right on track. Rhonda, I hope that your Mom is feeling better. And hopefully the Doctors keep a better eye on her meds. That could have been a deadly mix. Diabetes is nothing to mess around with. Take care of you too. BigGrin

Have a great weekend everyone!

Tammy
 1 user thanked rosecoloredglasses for this useful post.
DeniseE on 10/20/2012(UTC)
Heart2hand Offline
#203 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 3:00:14 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning Ladies...

I've been soo sick...so that is why I've not been on in a few days. Caught a virus from work...someone coming in sick and spread the germs....UGHhh....terrible headache...deep cough...and sneezing...drippy nose....UGhhh...I had half a vacation day yesterday and spent it sleeping. Not what I had intended it for...but it helped. I called my Dr and could NOT get in...so he called a script in for me for Ammoccillian.(MSP)...I sure hope it kills this bug.

#1babysitter....what kind of turtles do you have? My DD has a socata??...It had to have a heat lamp and picky food....she ended up selling it. Too much to handle. Enjoy them.

Rosecoloredglasses....Mom is doing much better thanks. I too can NOT believe the DR didn't know what was going on??? SERIOUSLY?????? It is very upsetting to think that someone we are to trust is doing more harm than help. I can't wait to see you lovely creations

Laura....Congrats to your DD...that is awesome. I'm happy she and her friend had a great time at Homecoming too. Sorry to hear of the twins pain. OUCH! I hope they feel better and soon. Prayers are with your FIL too. Still lots of time....no fear.

Kiki....I too love seeing the creations from others....Everyone has a unique idea.

MissStamper....sorry to hear your MIL is still in the hospital. Prayers and hugs, girlie. I think a seasonal idea for tickets would be fun....hope you see you in them... SOunds like a great trip to M's also. I've not seen the Folk Art cart?...hummmm....enjoy the ticket die...it is a life-savor ...and will be much needed...lol

I do hope everyone is doing well? How are your tickets coming along?

HUGs to you all
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#204 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 3:46:04 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good morning! I hope you all have a great day!

Rhonda I hope you are feeling better! Take it easy and have a fabulous saturday!

Edited by user Saturday, October 20, 2012 3:46:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Heart2hand Offline
#205 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 3:51:57 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Thanks Jess....I felt like I"d been hit by a truck....today after the meds...feel much better...now to get this cough gone...I'd be great.

HUGs
rhonda
missstamper Offline
#206 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 8:13:57 AM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Rhonda - glad your mother is doing better. Sorry that you caught a virus. Yuck! And yes, I will participate if your host more of these swaps in the future.

Laura - Tooth extractions, yikes! I hope your FIL gets better soon. It is so hard to have a loved one in the hospital.

I finally had the time to finish my tickets last night. I will post pictures of them later.

Hugs to y'all. Have a great weekend.
Aden's_Nana Offline
#207 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 8:22:01 AM(UTC)
Aden's_Nana

Was thanked: 233 time(s) in 203 post(s)
Glad to hear your feeling better Rhonda, so sorry the sickness ruined your plans for yesterday.

I don't know why I haven't mailed my tickets in yet, other than finding an envie mine are ready to go. I will try to get them out by Tuesday.

Jackie
M&KGrandma Offline
#208 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 2:30:58 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Just stopping in to say hi! I'm excited to see all the lovely work everyone is doing!!!
Rhonda, hope you get better and better!! No fun being sick at all!!!
Laura, yep, my daughter and her fiance were "friends" too, for a long time... and finally the wedding in next year!!! LOL!!! Of course, they are going to be 35 so I guess it's time!! LOL! Hope your father in law recovers quickly as well!!!
Off to take a warm bath... I'm freezing today!! Yesterday was 88 in Florida and now its' like 51 degrees here! I like the cooler temps, it's just such a difference! And Bill's cousin had a bad cold while i was there, so if I end up with it he's gonna hear about it!!!!!! haha!
Talk later...
Hugs,
Teri
trvkladd Offline
#209 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 7:24:52 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi to all~ Thanks for all the well wishes for the interview. Won't know anything till Tuesday @3. Keeping everything crossed and sending up prayers. It's such a perfect job for me. I'm so nervous/excited. Will keep you all posted!

Rhonda~ Sorry you were under the weather. Happy to hear that you're doing a little better hopefully you'll be 100% soon! Take care, sweetie!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Have a great day tomorrow. Happy crafting

~Rebecca
Heart2hand Offline
#210 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012 3:42:12 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning Ticket Ladies....

Thanks so much for the well wishes. I am feeling much better. I just hate it when you go to work and someone is sick and refuses to stay home and get better themselves. They come to work and spread their germs so we all can be sick...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. The amoxicillian the DR ordered is helping....yah. The deep cough is what still hurts....my poor chest!Crying

Teri....I hope you do not catch what Bill's cousin had. It's not fun. Glad the wedding went well. How are the wedding plans going for your DD?

Jess...hey girl....how was your day yesterday? I did get some things done....hope to finish today.

Aden's_nana....thanks sweetie. We may go today...but I"m sure it's a NO....I will have to wait until NEXT year...ughhhh....so not fair. It is suppose to be near 70's today...and it's the last day.

Rebecca....I will say a prayer for you. I sure hope you get the position. Sent you a PM too,sweetie.

MissStamper....she is improving and seems to be much better will 5 meds taken from her list of meds to take daily. I think she was just on overload. Prayers for you MIL....hope she recovers soon. It can take it's toll on a body taking care of our elders. Keep everyone in vitamins...it helps.

I hope those that haven't check-in lately....stop by and give us an update.

HUGs
rhonda