Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

charmedone351829074f86 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2012 12:35:08 PM(UTC)
charmedone351829074f86

Groups: Registered

I have just purchased a used V1 cricut machine and from what I have read you can connect it to the computer to cut designs from their. My question is, what kind of cord do I need to make this happen?
felsa20004a1a546b Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:54:16 AM(UTC)
felsa20004a1a546b

Groups: Registered

i'm researching this myself....from other posts in the forum i gather that it is a printer cable. from my own research, it's a type A male to type B male cord--i found one at walmart for just under 7$ (could very well also be a printer cable). i haven't tried it out yet and am not sure that i will as i can't even get CCR to load on my computer--just sits there whirling around. and from all the complaints i see, may not even be worth it. HTH.
scrapalette Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2012 1:15:35 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 19134 time(s) in 8556 post(s)
You will need a regular printer type USB cable. Since my home printer and Cricut sit next to each other, I just plug the same cable into the printer when I need to print.

And remember, you always will see more complaints than praise posts. And lots of people who are having problems with CCR will post to get some help/guidance/answers/support.

I've been using CCR since the beta phase and never cut without using it. I love the font features, the welding that is so easy and the hide contour feature that keeps the unwanted lines hidden and allows you to copy and past the images with the lines hidden. There are lots of great features in the program that will allow you to get more from your carts.

Whatever problems you might have with CCR {from getting it to download or something else}, you can call PC and CS will work with you to get it working on your computer.