Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

K.Dee :o) Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2012 6:20:52 PM(UTC)
K.Dee :o)

Groups: Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I paid for a Circle Membership cartridge - mostly for the 10% discount and free shipping perk. So my first three cartridges from Cricut.com arrived today and I entered the codes from the two that came with Rewards certificates. I was only credited with the face value of the certificate - not double the rewards like the membership highlights stated.

Am I missing something? What has to be done to get credited with the double rewards value? At the moment it seems to be a non-perk Confused

Any help would be most appreciated!

~K
Leahdax Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2012 9:00:07 PM(UTC)
Leahdax

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 354 time(s) in 253 post(s)
You get the double rewards points on the cricut.com purchase itself, not on the rewards certificates that come with the cart. So if you spent $100 on cricut.com, even if you didn't buy carts, you would get 200 rewards points. If you have the carts you should have already received the rewards points for the purchase. If you click on "my account" in cricut rewards (after you log in, of course), then click on "view my redemption history" it will show your cricut.com purchase rewards BELOW your list of redeemed certificates. If you didn't get your rewards points for your cricut.com purchase you should call CS.

HTH

Edited by user Wednesday, September 26, 2012 9:01:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked Leahdax for this useful post.
K.Dee :o) on 9/27/2012(UTC), Emerald on 9/27/2012(UTC)
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2012 10:12:46 PM(UTC)

Canada

Thanks very much for that helpful guidance! I guess I will have to contact CS as none of my Cricut.com rewards are listed in the redemption history.

The rewards site has a spot to put in my Cricut.com account number - are you able to tell me where to find that information? I've loaded my profile and account details, but I can't see a customer number anywhere - could be I'm just not looking in the right place again :o)
scrapluvnsherry Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2012 7:58:32 AM(UTC)
scrapluvnsherry

United States

Was thanked: 277 time(s) in 194 post(s)

On the "Rewards" home screen,after you've logged in,your account number should show up on the left side column of screen at the end.Wink
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2012 9:14:46 AM(UTC)

Canada

Thanks - there is a place to enter my Cricut.com account number and save it. It's not showing up automatically.

Where do I get my Cricut.com account number from? I've checked all my profile information and all of my previous orders on Cricut.com - there is no account number. I am guessing this information is needed in order for my Cricut.com purchases to transfer credits over to the CricutRewards.com site.

I am new to Cricut, but definitely not new to computers and internet technology. Already I am finding Cricut's online *technology* rather frustrating. It seems they make a practice out of being vague Confused
scrapluvnsherry Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2012 8:06:08 PM(UTC)
scrapluvnsherry

United States

Was thanked: 277 time(s) in 194 post(s)
Mine is on the "Rewards" site. Click on the "My Account" button that is in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Once that screen pops up,it shows both my "Cricut.com" account number and my "Cricut Rewards Customer ID number" (which are both the same numbers) at the top of the screen.

Hope yours shows up there too. Other than there,I have no idea where else you can find it at.
sharonsimms1 Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 02, 2012 4:40:52 AM(UTC)
sharonsimms1

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I just went into my info and have a question. Why are there two entries ones says Barrack Obama the other Mitt Romney? Interesting.