Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<1112131415>»
1CoolMom Offline
#361 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 12:14:57 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Janice, I have been in the south all my life. I was born in New Orleans but moved to FL when I was 14 yrs. old. So, yes I am used to to warm weather but I would rather have it cold not snowing cold but cold during the Christmas season.

Jess, OMG that bare bottom Maggie is funny. I am not sure if I like it or not but my first reaction was to laugh.
grandmaJ Offline
#362 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 3:59:09 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 771 time(s) in 641 post(s)
Oh Jess, you know I will be doin another buy/swap!! Does that one have the chicken pox or something??
trvkladd Offline
#363 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 4:35:45 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi Maggie Sisters~

Janice~ I will definitely be in on that buy in. Love the bare bottom stamp! Too darn cute.

Jess~ Thanks for posting!

Traci~ It's still in the 50's here and even though we were born and raised in the south, I'm getting used to the little bit colder weather and would love for it to be in the teens/20's for Christmas again this year! I love that we're finally in a place where we can actually see the seasons change.

Rhonda~ Sorry, but I did not get your package in the mail today. It will definitely be going postal tomorrow! I'm so excited to send it to you! Can't wait till you see what I've created!

Evelyn~ I know what you mean about your craft room....mine is overflowing!

Gayle~ When you get a chance can you take some pics of the purse that I made for you from the last swap? I didn't remember to take any and I always like to have one. No hurry...Whenever is fine. Thanks...

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday

~Rebecca
SweetCreations Offline
#364 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 8:34:40 PM(UTC)
SweetCreations

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Hey everyone!!!I'M HERE! Sorry I've been MIA. I went to my mom's for Thanksgiving and the following week and was without any internet and before that we implemented a new computer system at work, Lots of OT!!! By the time I got home I ate and watched a little TV and fell asleep in the reclyner haha. I should know better than to lay back. Thanks for all your concerns tho. I have some great friends here! Just like family which means so very much to me since I really only have my mom left.

Gayle, no worries sweetie, I need a little extra time too so Saturday or Monday is great with me. I don't think Jess will mind if we don't mind. Am I right Jess BigGrin. I did get one of my other swaps in the mail so that felt good.

Not going to be able to do the January Maggie swap but will peek in on you guys every now and then. Hopefully I will be back for the February swap.

Better go and check out some other threads. You all have a wonderful evening

Hugs, Cherie/Sweets
SweetCreations Offline
#365 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 8:36:09 PM(UTC)
SweetCreations

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
GrandmaJ forgot to add in the last post, please count me in on the next Maggie buy in please. Very cute images. I need MORE so I an do Rebecca's swap haha

thanks Sweets
 1 user thanked SweetCreations for this useful post.
trvkladd on 12/6/2012(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#366 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 4:03:05 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Sweets glad to see you! We will miss you in Jan. so stop in an chat with us! No I don'y mind yall mailing on monday or so. Just as long as you comminucate, I have no problemBigGrin !

Edited by user Thursday, December 06, 2012 5:36:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

grandmaJ Offline
#367 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 4:40:30 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters!

Sweets, good to 'see' you! Glad everything is ok with you and your mom. Will she be coming to stay with you over the holidays?

Evelyn, your pkg went through Charlotte really early this morning...I hope it gets to you soon!! My nerves are about shot!! LOL! Hope you are having a good week!

I hope you are all watching for someone to start taking preorders on the new collection so you can let me know to start up the buy/swap!! I think that bare bottom Tilda will be a tough one to color!! I guess my copic classes ended before we got to 'nudes'!! I have to tell you all a little funny though...I almost ordered the stamp club this time togive Kim (Joeysmom) for Christmas. Last night she was over and I showed her the pic Jess had posted and she wasn't impressed with them!! OMG, am I glad I never ordered it for her!!!

Have a great day everyone!!
missstamper Offline
#368 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 7:10:46 AM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 457 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Jess - still "holding" the package for Joysee. Hopefully she will be back in action soon.
grandmaJ Offline
#369 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 4:35:00 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what everybody....I WON ONE OF THE MAGNOLIA ADVENT CALENDAR PRIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yani (day 5) drew my name and I win a surprise gift from Magnolia Sweden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited, can you tell? LOL!!!

According to tracking, Evelyn's pkg was delivered today. Hope she got it and likes it!!
EvelynRobinson1 Offline
#370 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 5:10:15 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson1

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Janice -- congratulations. WOW. Winning a Magnolia prize is super! I can't wait to find out what you won.

Then --- YOUR PACKAGE CAME TODAY!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! and oh how lovely. I was so thrilled with all the goodies in it. I loved the Magnolia picture frame. You outdid yourself on that one. It was so cute. Then, when I kept looking in the box out comes the Cricut snow folks cartridge, and copic paper and zentangle pens and Kaisercraft tree and bells (I was so surprised you found them) and then the adorable Christmas yoyos and let's not forget to mention that precious Magnolia stamp. I have just kept looking and looking at my package and just saying a special thank you to you for your thoughtfulness and generosity. It was a thrill to open and my heart is so full of joy to know that you did all these things for me. I hope you'll enjoy your package as much as I have enjoyed mine.

Evelyn
scrappinchic Offline
#371 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 5:41:16 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Congrats GrandmaJ! That is awesome! I hope you will share what you won! Can't wait to see.

Evelyn so glad you liked your package from GrandmaJ! She is wonderful! Can't wait to see pictures!
BluegrassBug Offline
#372 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 6:43:14 PM(UTC)
BluegrassBug

Was thanked: 358 time(s) in 285 post(s)
Wow, congrats, Janice!!! I have to check MW out, I just don't get over there much. Love the new collection also, so of course, please count me in if you do it Janice.
Cherie, I got the Tilda "card" finished last night, so all I have to do is get everything packaged and get it to the post office.

Rebecca, I will get some more pics taken, don't know why I can't get my Iphone things to copy to my new pc. Very frustrating.

ttyl
Gayle

trvkladd Offline
#373 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012 8:23:11 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Jess~ I'll be mailing out on tomorrow! Sorry, was running DD around town today and didn't make it to the PO.

Janice~ CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's awesome. Can't wait to see pics of your project and you winnings!

Gayle~ No problem. Glad that you're back. Hope you had a great time in FL. I'm hoping to get down there right after Christmas so that I can visit with family and friends! So excited!

Rhonda~ HI..hope you're having a good week. Not working too hard and taking good care of yourself. Box is a little late going out...will be going postal tomorrow. Hope you love everything!

Cherie~ So excited that you're joining the swap in Jan.!

Evelyn~ Hi, looking forward to pics!

Hope everyone is having a great week

~Rebecca

Edited by user Thursday, December 06, 2012 8:25:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

grandmaJ Offline
#374 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 5:05:31 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters!! Happy Friday!!! Yeah!!!!!!

Rebecca, I didn't have a project to win with...it is just one of those 'leave a comment and you are entered' kind of things!! The DT posts projects, one each day! You comment on them and then a winner is chosen from the list of comments. Can't wait to see what I won though!!!!! Magnolia Sweden will mail it to me! I feel like the guy in 'A Christmas Story' who is anticipating a BIG prize and then gets a leg lamp!!! LOL!

Well, they have pretty much taken the snow out of our forcast for Sunday/Monday. So I am getting back the doldrums. How will Santa get here without snow? (and how will I ever get in the mood to finish my decorating?)

Have a good day everyone! Hope more pkgs are receved soon!

Evelyn, I think I might of taken a pic of the frame if you want me to post it. Never took one of the rest of the goodies though!
1CoolMom Offline
#375 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 6:00:40 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Janice, I giggled just a little about the leg lamp. They sell those in our mall, every year I consider buying one for Scott because he just loves that part of the movie. Congrats on your win!

grandmaJ Offline
#376 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 11:25:23 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

I love that movie Traci! There are a couple of houses here in town that have leg lamps in their window for Christmas too! I have to admit though, I would prefer my prize not be a leg lamp!!
trvkladd Offline
#377 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 3:32:41 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi Maggie Sisters~ I'm so excited. Just got great news...DH just called to tell me that his 2013 Corporate Meeting in January...is going to be at Disney this year and for only the second time ever...spouses are invited!!! It feels like an early Christmas present! While he's in meetings I can visit with my sister and my BF! 5 FREE days in FL...YAY!!!

Janice~ I was hoping that I would get to see a project that you createdFlapper That's awesome that you just commented and won! Can't wait to see what you got! It's in the 60's here so it really doesn't feel like Christmas! Wish it would get colder....

Traci~ Now I get to see you twice! YAY!!!

Rhonda~ DD borrowed my truck to move today and didn't get home till after 4. I was expecting her much sooner...Still didn't make it to the Post Office. Will try to get there in the morning. Not promising anything though! Probably won't make it till Monday. Hope you're not working too hard! Really hoping you're not sick again!

Going to have a very busy weekend...Christmas Parade is tomorrow and DS is marching. Then off to do some shopping on Sunday! Can't wait to get out with some of the girls. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

~Rebecca

grandmaJ Offline
#378 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 6:33:21 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Rebecca, great news about the trip to FL! I need to find my dh a job like that!! Hahahaha, sometimes I crack myself up...I can't even get him to take the dog out...let alone get a job! LOL!

Anybody receive a pkg today?
scrappinchic Offline
#379 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 7:03:04 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Oh I know what movie y'all talking about! I love that movie too! Its so funny but I would have to agree with grandmaJ. I would rather have something besides a leg lamp. I would prefer craft stuffBigGrin .

Rebeeca that awesome that you get to go with DH to FL. I know you will enjoy your time with Traci and your BF. Im happy for you!

I did some more Christmas shopping today! I have a tad more. I haven't wrapped anything except my swaps. I am in for it! I hope to do some tomorrow.

Have a great night!
grandmaJ Offline
#380 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 6:05:13 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Maybe some of you will get Maggie pkgs today and will have new things to play with!
Heart2hand Offline
#381 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 10:30:33 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello Ladies....

Rebecca...that is fine...as I have been sick...SICK OF WORK!!!!! It gets old quickly doing the 10 hr days and then Saturdays...thankfully I only had to work half a day today not all day like DH had to. THings have picked up there soooooo much and soooooo quickly....we can't keep up with orders. GOOD and BAD, I guess. It is really putting a **STOP** on my crafting though...no time after work, with all the dinner prep, dishes, and then laundry...it's bedtime. YOUR box is done, and I do pray you enjoy it all....it too will ship out on MONDAY, (I have found someone to do the overtime for MOnday if needed....lol) I'm soo sorry....Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

I hope everyone is doing well....stay warm, healthy and enjoy some crafting...

HUGs
rhonda
trvkladd Offline
#382 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 12:43:25 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi ladies~ Hope you're all enjoying your weekend. I've had a very long morning. Tired but inspired by you guys to get back to my craft table. Done with all my swap stuff and on to the kids Christmas gifts.

Rhonda~ Your box is all packed and ready to go will go postal first thing Monday morning. Shipping priority so you should have it on Wednesday barring all post office issues. Glare Sorry that you've had a terrible time at work lately. Hoping that things let up soon. No worries about my package. I totally understand.

Jess/Janice~ I'm so excited about the FL trip that I almost can't contain myself. It's going to be a great week. I'm thinking of having DH fly home after the conference and staying a few extra days by myself so that I can just hang out with the girls. Cool Cool Cool

We'll see how that goes over! Have a Superb Saturday, ladies

~Rebecca
grandmaJ Offline
#383 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 6:47:44 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning all!

Evelyn hasn't come back to post pictures so she must of got busy. I have a pic of the frame I made her but not of all the goodies Isent. I think she listed them, maybe she will have time to post a pic of them sometime. I think I have mentioned the creative (or is it just life in general) slump I have been in lately, but here is the Winter Maggie Frame! I am gonna post some more detailed pics of it on my blog.
grandmaJ attached the following image(s):
christmas swap2012.jpg
scrappinchic Offline
#384 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 6:23:33 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

GrandmaJ that frame is gorgeous! Love it!

EvelynRobinson1 Offline
#385 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2012 10:47:54 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson1

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 21 post(s)
GrandmaJ I didn't forget my pictures, had to get some batteries and we are in the middle of renovating our home and it is a mess. I haven't been feeling so well after my bout with the bug I had recently.Now it seems just can't get enough energy to do much of anything. I apologize because everything in my box was fantastic and it was so much appreciated. Guess hubby will have to help me until things are better. There are several people with the same bug and it is terrible.
Evelin
grandmaJ Offline
#386 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 5:06:48 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters!! Happy 2 weeks till Christmas Eve!!

OMG, have you all seen Shutter 9 on the Magnolia Advent? Sandra did a beautiful manger scene with the new Nativity collection! it is just amazing!! Here is a link: http://magnoliainspiration.typepad.com/ just click on DAY 9 to see it.

Evelyn, hope you are feeling better soon! Take care of yourself!

trvkladd Offline
#387 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 11:44:51 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Janice~ I love that frame!

Evelyn~ Hope you're feeling better soon.

Rhonda~ Package is definitely going postal today!

Traci~ Where have you been?

Jess~ Thanks for partners in the Jan. Swap. Looking forward to swapping with you.

Maggie Sisters~ Hope you are all doing well. Can't wait to see more pics of projects. Take care all {{hugs}}

~Rebecca
Heart2hand Offline
#388 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 2:36:55 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hey Ladies...

I had someone else do my overtime tonight to get **ALL** my swaps mailed....I"M COMPLETELY FINISHED of ALL Swaps until NEXT YEAR...

Rebecca....your box is on the way....enjoy....0311 2550 0001 7659 9176

HUGs
rhonda
 1 user thanked Heart2hand for this useful post.
trvkladd on 12/10/2012(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#389 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 4:17:06 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Originally Posted by: Heart2hand Go to Quoted Post
Hey Ladies...

I had someone else do my overtime tonight to get **ALL** my swaps mailed....I"M COMPLETELY FINISHED of ALL Swaps until NEXT YEAR...

Rebecca....your box is on the way....enjoy....0311 2550 0001 7659 9176

HUGs
rhonda

I've officially completed all of my swaps for the year as well. Finished the Addicted to Cardmaking one this afternoon and will be sending that on tomorrow or the next day! Along with one other.

Rhonda~ Here is your DC 0312 1430 0000 9975 0622...your box went postal this morning/Priority. Expected delivery is on Wednesday. I can't wait for you to get it!

Nearly done with the swap that I'm doing with my sister and starting on projects for the kids. Woohoo!

Hope everyone has a great evening and looking forward to more pictures

~Rebecca

scrappinchic Offline
#390 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 4:27:07 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Thanks for the DC# Rhonda! Glad you could get someone to help you out. I hope the PO trip wasn't to much of a nightmare. I would of went crazy with all you had to mail! Bless your heart!

Rebecca I am happy to be your partner for January too!