Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<1213141516>»
Heart2hand Offline
#391 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 4:35:10 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Jess.....everything I had to mail today....was around $60.00....OMG!!!!!!!! Thank goodness I'm working overtime....lol

Rebecca....thanks...I'm excited...for you to get yours...and know where or NOT you like the **ONE** item I had made....ekkkkkkkkScared Scared Scared Scared
HUGS
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#392 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 4:36:39 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
OMG is right! At least its all doneBigGrin !
trvkladd Offline
#393 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 4:37:26 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Rhonda~ I'm sure I will love whatever it is you made. Can't wait to see it

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#394 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:32:10 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning Maggie sisters! I hope yall have a great day!
grandmaJ Offline
#395 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:04:50 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 757 time(s) in 629 post(s)
Good Morning everyone! Happy 2 weeks till Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, have I got a lot to do!!!! Decorating is coming along though, baking is done thanks for family cookie exchange, now all I have to do is...finish the last bit of decorating, shop, and wrap. Oh, and Christmas cards which I am not gonna stress and make this year, just buy! Kim wants to scrap this weekend so she can work on a gift she is making, so I need to get the rest of my stuff done so I can!

Rhonda, wow, you did your share to help the usps out! Isn't it a great feeling to have them out of the house and on their way?
BluegrassBug Offline
#396 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 11:27:47 AM(UTC)
BluegrassBug

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 358 time(s) in 285 post(s)
Hi, sisters! Janice that's a beautiful frame/pic.
Sweets, just sent you a pm re. addy. It's packed up and ready to go.

ttyl
Gayle
grandmaJ Offline
#397 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:04:28 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone! Hope you are all enjoying the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. I am trying to, but just can't get things to click this year...still think it is the whole snow thing...calling for upper 40's today and that just doesn't bring snow!! You know those people who get depressed over winter because of lack of sunshine...well, I think I am the opposite!! I am wilting due to too much sun! HAHAHA!

Has anybody seen any more of the WITH LOVE collection? Be sure to let me know if you see a preorder somewhere!! I check every couple of days on a few sites but nothing yet. Did see where one place had the preorder as COMING SOON! but no more pics.

So how many of you put Maggie's on your Christmas cards this year? I might try to get a couple made for close friends/family, but not gonna push myself to where I don't enjoy making them just to get them done. Every year I say I am going to make them at retreat in July but I never am in the mood for Chistmas then!!

Have a great day everyone. All I have at daycare is the almost 6 month old...wish I had the $$ to go shopping and the energy to carry him in that stupid huge seat!
1CoolMom Offline
#398 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:35:12 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Janice, I haven't put any on my cards because DH has been too busy to color them for me! Crying I want to make a couple but he needs to get moving. I have most of my gifts wrapped and under the tree, if I could stay out of the stores and quit shopping I would be finished. LOL
trvkladd Offline
#399 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:19:11 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi Maggie Sisters~ Hope everyone is doing well! I'm great....I got my box today! NO DIBBS!!!

Rhonda~ You did such wonderful, thoughtful, gorgeous work on my amazing gift! I can't even imagine the time and effort that went into that bracelet. I will cherish it forever. I love everything, especially my beautiful bracelet and the FAMILY sign. My favorite candy and the Copic Markers are awesome. Thank you for not one but two Maggie Stamps and the K & Company Paper! You spoiled me so much and I really appreciate all of the work you put into the bracelet. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You are wonderful and amazingly artistic! You worked so hard on those Maggies and it definitely shows. AGAIN, THANK YOU!!!

Here are the pictures...

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:25:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd attached the following image(s):
IMAG3326.jpg
IMAG3327.jpg
IMAG3328.jpg
IMAG3329.jpg
IMAG3330.jpg
IMAG3331.jpg
IMAG3332.jpg
IMAG3333.jpg
grandmaJ Offline
#400 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 5:05:01 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

OMG, Rhonda, that bracelet is beautiful! What a wonderful idea and great gift!! Rebecca, I don't think we even have to tell you to ENJOY IT!!! Your other goodies are great too.

Have a good day everyone!!
1CoolMom Offline
#401 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:21:00 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Rebecca, I know you said no dibbs but if I whine like I used to will you give me that bracelet? Please, please, please???

Rhonda, That bracelet is AMAZING. Also, the family blocks match her room and personality perfectly.

scrappinchic Offline
#402 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 8:07:41 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Oh wow! Great Box Rebecca/Rhonda! Enjoy!

I need to know who has not received! I thought everyone had but have realized I was mistaking! Please let me know asap! Thanks!
grandmaJ Offline
#403 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 8:28:34 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

I have not received yet...
missstamper Offline
#404 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 8:58:14 AM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 455 time(s) in 336 post(s)
Janice - I still have Joysee's box on hold.
trvkladd Offline
#405 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 9:25:41 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Jess~ Thanks, I love everything that Rhonda did for me. It's awesome!

Traci~ I love you but....not giving up my beautiful bracelet.

Rhonda~ Did you make those charms out of Shrinkydinks? My girls thought that was great. They remember doing the Shrinkydinks from when they were kids. BigGrin

Janice~ I'm definitely going to enjoy it! Thanks. Hope you're getting over the blues.

Hi to all the other Maggie Sisters.

Hope everyone is having a Terrific Thursday

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#406 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:34:12 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

GrandmaJ I messaged Evelyn.

Sweets is mailing this weekend.

1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
grandmaJ on 12/14/2012(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#407 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 8:21:13 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi Maggie Sisters~ Was hoping for more pictures. And still on pins and needles waiting to see what Rhonda thinks of her gift. Hope everyone is having a great week.

Rhonda~ Checked DC and USPS says your package was delivered today. Hope you were there to get it. Flapper Laugh LOL

My DD is graduating from college tomorrow night and we have company coming in from out of town for the weekend. Will check in again to see what's going on either Sunday or Monday. Have a great weekend, ladies

{{hugs}}

~Rebecca

Edited by user Thursday, December 13, 2012 8:24:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

grandmaJ Offline
#408 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 5:02:33 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Friday Morning Maggie Sisters!!

Rebecca, congrats to your DD! Have fun with all your company!

Tonight is Joey's Christmas program at school. First time he has a speaking part in one...I am nervous for him but sure he will do fine! Hope grandpa feels up to going with me. That would mean a lot to Joey as you know, the sun rises and sets there!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Christmas is getting closer!!!!!!
1CoolMom Offline
#409 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 12:11:00 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

DD is FSU bound, she got the acceptance today. So excited that I went out and got a bunch of gear for her room.

Edited by user Friday, December 14, 2012 12:12:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BluegrassBug Offline
#410 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 3:17:19 PM(UTC)
BluegrassBug

Was thanked: 358 time(s) in 285 post(s)
Rhonda, love the package; especially the bracelet!! Wow...

Traci, congrats to you dd, you know, FSU is just about 1 hr away from Mexico Beach...you ought to check it out if you get down to Panama City, especially. Then you'll know why I enjoy it so much! BTW, FSU's defensive coach is coming to UK as our new coach. I've heard good things about him.

Sweets, got your box mailed today and should be there Monday. DC# is 0312 2120 0002 1358

Rebecca, congratulations to your dd on her graduation!! Lots of activity for you!

Edited by user Friday, December 14, 2012 3:18:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

heaven4333 Offline
#411 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 7:46:47 PM(UTC)
heaven4333

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Maggie sisters rock!
Today dh and I got back from Ia city to find a pampers box on my
kitchen table. It was addressed to me. Inside was a darling wooden frame,
A Christmas Maggie stamp ( I Love it!) and also a cute altered tin of cookies.
There was a note but the person only identified herself as a Maggie sister.
I cannot tell you how much that meant to me to have someone do that for me.
So whichever one of you angels did this, thankyou from the bottom of my heart!Love Wub
Kathy
PS If I get a chance Sunday I will try and post pics,
tomorrow we are butchering pigs.BigGrin
Half of one is going into our freezer.
Oh and I have finally found my Christmas spirit too.
My house is decorated and today I finished my Christmas shopping.
Most of it I got in Ia city, I got a hot tip that their Sears store
was closing so I got everything at least 40% off.Woot ThumpUp
Hugs and Love and Merry Christmas to you all and espepcially to
my special angel.
Heart2hand Offline
#412 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 3:03:50 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello and Good morning Maggie sisters....

THANK YOU all for the wonderful comments on the bracelet I made for Rebecca. I'm sooo HAPPY she likes it.

Rebecca....THANK YOU for my WONDERFUL BOX of goodies. I LUV it all....amazing work...coloring is fabulous and things I wouldn't have thought of. My STAMP...I've been wanting this one for a while, and NOW she is here....Watch out Harry Potter....lol. I appreciate all the hard work and thought that went into each item you created for me. I can't wait to hang my season's art....each time I look at them I'll always remember the **FRIEND** that made them just for me.

Yes, the bracelet is from shrinky dinks....it's amazing stuff to work with...CONGRATS to DD as well....what an achievement!

HERE are my items....NO DIBBS

extra goodies...ribbon & Twines...borders...and PEARL beads....great things!

Wizzard tilda Stamp and Notebook....wonderful...

Altered Tin w/goodies inside...SUCH an adorable creation too...

Goodies inside...some of my FAVS...yummmmmm

Traci....CONGRATS to DD!!!! that is awesome....what is she majoring in? How is the house coming along?

Kathy....that is a blessing, I'm sure we all know who did it!!!!! LOL....Prayers are with you and DH.

Tilda's 4 Seasons art and handmade card

Close ups of the art

GrandmaJ....how did Joey do? Did Grandpa get to go? I'm sure it was a great time.

Bluegrassbug....thanks....How have you been?

Jess....How are you?

HUGS to all
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#413 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 5:31:48 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Awesome gifts! Enjoy!

GrandmaJ have you heard anything from Evelyn? I don't know. Lets see if she checks in this weekend! I hope she's okay! So not like her to not check in!

I know Sweets was mailing this weekend! So hopefully all packages will be received by Christmas!

Thanks for the DC# Gayle!

Rhonda I am good! I have been super busy! Had Christmas dinner yesterday to spend time with my sister and her family before their cruise! My whole family was here and it made my day. Even Chips girlfriend/ex-wifeGlare ! I still just wanna call her his wife. Everyone was polite and seemed to enjoy themselves! My pawpaw came down. It was absolutely perfect for me! Just the way I wanted it!

Big waves to you Rebecca! I am making a HL run today! I hope to find the perfect papers for your gift bag! I hope to get started on your project soon! I so wanna be crafting! I hope you have a great weekend!

Traci thats awesome that DD was accepted at FSU! Congrats to her!

I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend! I will be back on later this evening!
grandmaJ Offline
#414 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 5:57:30 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters! So much to remember that I want to comment on...lets see how I do...

Kathy, what a nice surprise! Can't wait to see pictures! Pampers box...maybe that could be a hint! Whoever it as, that was so sweet of them to send you a gift! And I am happy to hear you found the Christmas spirit!! Want to finish my decorating and shopping since yours is done? I hope you get to be home for Christmas and not traveling to Ia city over the holidays. At least the weather has been good for your trips over there and you haven't been having to go in snow! How's the new car?

Traci...congrats to dd on her acceptance to the college! (And a nice Christmas gift to find out now!!)

Jess, sounds like you had a great day yesterday! So glad it all went well and was everything you had hoped for!

Rhonda, Joey did great! he never forgot one line and didn't sound like he was 'readng' them like some of the little actors did! Their program was called 'The Not-So-Silent Night' and was done like a trial where the shepherds were on trial for disorderly conduct for making so much noise and commotion when the angels appeared to them. It was real cute! And hey, enjoy that great pkg from Rebecca! Those season's are so cute!! Another great idea for this round!

Gayle, I think Panama City is where my nephew got married this past summer! I never went but most of the family did. Pics look beautiful down that way!! Will you be going back to FL for part of the winter this year? (if winter ever gets here!)

We are off to the cities today to get my truck serviced. Like I have time for that!! I need to be shopping! And I know it will be way too busy up there to shop! Maybe I will get out a little here in town before we head out around 9.

Hope you all have a great day and keep those families in CT in your prayers. My heart just cries for them.

grandmaJ Offline
#415 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 5:59:34 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Shoot, knew I would forget something...No Jess, I haven't heard from Evelyn for a week or more. Hopefully she will drop in soon and everything is ok. Iknow she had said they are doing some house renovations.
1CoolMom Offline
#416 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 6:58:39 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Thank you everyone. DD was so distracted by the news of the shooting in CT that she did not even realize I had gone out and bought a bunch of Seminoles gear for her. FSU was the last college she was waiting for an answer and her top choice. We logged in and paid the deposit as soon as she finished talking about the shooting. So, it is official. I am glad because it is only 5 hours away instead of 15+ for her second choice. Angry

Sweets, that was such a nice thing for a Maggie sister to do for you. The ladies here are awesome which is why this is one of the only swaps I do.

Jess, Your box is awesome. I love the stuff Rebecca made for you.

Gayle, We will have to check out Mexico Beach, I have never heard of it.
trvkladd Offline
#417 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 1:23:10 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi Maggie Sisters~ Hope everyone is doing well. Was stunned by the news in CT so I've been a little melancholy. Graduation was awesome but guest speaker used his speech as a political forum and I was really ticked off because he kept going on and on and on. People around us were getting ticked off as well ...just felt like it was the wrong time and place for such a thing. And he just kept going on and on!!! No one had lunch because graduation was early and we were going out to dinner so I was really hungry which didn't help the situationFlapper Flapper

But watching her pick up her diploma and walk across that stage was so worth it... amazing accomplishment. I cried, DH teared up, her grandparents cried! Such great tears of joy.

Rhonda~ I'm so thrilled that you love your stuff. BigGrin I truly enjoyed making all of it for you and loved being your partner. Looking forward to being partners again in the future!

Gayle~ I love FL and would live there in a minute if my life situation permitted it. But, it's just not meant to be! I always joke and tell the girls that someday I'm moving to a retirement home in Boca!!!LOL LOL LOL

Kathy~ That's awesome and that's exactly why I love all of our Maggie Sisters! All amazing ladies. Enjoy!

Janice~ Sounds like it was a great night for and with Joey. I love those programs and miss the kids being small enough to be in them. My DS plays the sax and his Christmas Concert was earlier this week. They did so well. I've got 6 kids and have been to so many things over the years and I never stop enjoying their performances. It's such a blessing to be a part of that! I know you enjoyed it!

Jess~ Sounds like you had a great day! Can't wait to get started on your project. I already have a plan! BigGrin BigGrin

Traci~ I'm so excited for Madelyn! I'm with you...happy that she's not going to be too far from home in case she needs you but just far enough away to have some freedom and build some confidence in herself being on her own! I'm going to have to start looking for something FSU for her grad gift!

Hope Evelyn is ok... everyone else too! Have a great weekend, ladies. I had a wonderful time with my mom and SIL. We stayed up till 4am talking and laughing! My other company didn't make it so it gave me more time to spend with my mother, which is always a blessing. Will be praying for the families in CT and keeping them in my thoughts, such a senseless tragedy.

Enjoy your day...Happy Saturday

{{hugs}}

~Rebecca
EvelynRobinson1 Offline
#418 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 1:50:08 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson1

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 21 post(s)
You all are so sweet here. I have been so remiss in not posting but it isn't because I don't want to honest it isn't. I try to post when I can but I just have had a terrible time with this bug I have had and so I post on the ones I can and try to make up on the others. Now, I look like a bozo because it seems I don't appreciate things which is the farthest from the truth.

I wanted to let you all know what a lovely package I received from GrandmaJ. She sent a package fit for royalty. Now, you all know I am not a photographer so my pictures don't do it justice but I am so proud of my package and am totally enjoying the thoughtfulness that went into it. She made the most adorable Maggie Frame you have ever seen. Her photo was much better than mine but you should just see how well she colored the stamped images. It is just beautiful. Then she just put in so many goodies I was just so touched by her generosity. I was like a kid opening my package though. Paper was flying everywhere. My heart was pounding and smiling from ear to ear. What does all this mean? Well, a great big THANK YOU and HUGS to her for making things so special for me. Oh, she also sent a package of Zentangle pens woo hoo! Now, I am styling for sure.

I get so excited sometimes I just ramble. Sorry! But this swap was so special and it was very fun as we were able to go and find things just especially for our partners to make this swap the best. Things got really messed up when we switched cable service and for 10 days we have been having problems with our internet, phone, email and tv. I am totally exhausted from having to stay on the phone or computer with the carrier trying to get this resolved. Then, yesterday they told me, yep it's all fixed and right after we hung up on the phone --- IT IS NOT FIXED!111 UGHHHH------ I am going to pull what little hair I have left out. Today, I just didn't feel like messing with it and now, I am going to have to deal with it tonight or tomorrow. Procrastination is not a good thing.

Anyway, that's what's going on with me. I hope you all are staying warm and are just about finished with preparation for Christmas. You are the best and I am so proud to be associated with you and look forward to a fantastic New Year with you. God bless you all.

Evelyn

Whoops -- almost forgot the pictures. Here they are, just for you Janice.
EvelynRobinson1 attached the following image(s):
Christmas-Magnolia-1.jpg
Christmas-Magnolia-2.jpg
EvelynRobinson1 Offline
#419 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 1:58:43 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson1

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Janice should have received her package today. I am so nervous. I do hope she likes it. It seems the packages have been floating around everywhere. It has been taking forever to get to their destinations right now. It's really a nervebuster when you try to do your best for someone but when the postal system is not cooperative, that just makes it that much more stressful. Now, I see how Janice felt when she mailed her package. Now, we'll play the waiting game to see if it gets delivered. Oh dear.

Evelyn
grandmaJ Offline
#420 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 3:59:52 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

I got it Evelyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my.....I am speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off to download pictures. Be back n a few minutes! Oh my.......Flapper