Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<34567>»
Heart2hand Offline
#121 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012 3:59:32 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hey Ladies....

DOing better today...still have a deep cough...that hurts. Ughhhh...but feeling better.

MissStamper....KUDOS to your MIL...that is a big improvement. I hope she improves daily and be home sooner than you know.

Rebecca....lol...Ok...I'm sure my goodies will be wonderful when it's my time. Traci...I'm sure you are being spoiled at the moment!!!! Great...can't wait to see photos...

Evelyn....This year flew by...I'm not ready for the holidays...but then again...the past three have not been something to celebrate! I may put the tree up this year...who knows...we usually only do a nice lunch/dinner and exchange gifts. NO decorating ...

GrandmaJ....did you get the house cleaned? I did the laundry yesterday between a lil' crafting and napping....lol. Had the whole day to myself.

Jess....I'm sure it will be wonderful....your work is amazing.

HUGs
rhonda
 1 user thanked Heart2hand for this useful post.
trvkladd on 10/21/2012(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#122 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012 5:22:45 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Mornin' Maggie Sisters~

Just popped in to say hello. Starting my day off early with a hot cup of Butter Toffee Coffee. It's too early to be awake yet!

Hope everyone has a Super Sunday. Will check in again later

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#123 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012 5:24:05 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good morning maggie sisters! Glad its a no school day today! I was ready for a break!

Glad your feeling better Rhonda! Crafting today?

Missstamper glad your MIL is improving!

Traci I hope you are well!

To all other fabulous sisters! Enjoy this wonderful day!

Happy Craftin!
scrappinchic Offline
#124 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012 5:26:45 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rebecca butter toffee coffee sounds amazing! I am going to make me a cup of pumpkin spice coffee. Enjoy your early morning!
Heart2hand Offline
#125 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012 5:44:55 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

hey girls...

Jess...crafting today....not sure how much I will get done...but have all day...lol. Pumpkin spice coffee sounds good...not had that...

Rebecca....Your coffee sounds yummy too....is it a creamer that makes it taste like that flavor?

HUGs
rhonda
grandmaJ Offline
#126 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012 7:18:34 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 771 time(s) in 641 post(s)
Good Morning Sisters!! Happy Sunday! Hope you all have a great day!

Misstamper, great news on the MIL! Continued prayers for her as well as all of you!

Rebecca, dgm are such precious things to loose, my prayers for sil and his family at this time.
You and Jess enjoy your morning coffee's, I will just have my straight hot tea! I have never found a flavored tea I like, and although I love the smell of coffee, I can't stand the taste of it! So....hot tea for me! DH drinks coffee but he doesn't like the flavored ones. Yup, we are a weird pair!!

Rhonda, glad to hear you are feeling a little better. Coughs can be so rough on a body!! Take it easy and enjoy your day!!

I am still trying to decide what to make for Evelyn for the handmade item....my wheels are turning thinking about it though!! I have a couple of ideas in my little head....wish the smileys worked, I would insert a drool here!! LOL!

Better get my other swaps checked in on and then get to stampin Maggies. Looks like I will be stampin this buy/swap for a while!!! Have a great day everyone!
joysee Offline
#127 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012 8:40:09 AM(UTC)
joysee

United States

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 62 post(s)
HI Maggie Sisters..
just checkin in..

Hope all is well with everyone..

Have a Good day all!!!
SweetCreations Offline
#128 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012 11:57:44 AM(UTC)
SweetCreations

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Hi to all my Maggie sisters!!! Sounds like the few of us that are on here have been busy. I guess the rest are really busy :)

Rebecca, I know what you mean about having to take stuff out of the online carts. I am starting a little hair bow company and have been going CRAZY buying ribbons, clips, etc. I should never have signed up for their email alerts cause they are always sending me their "sales" haha. I LOVE RIBBON and can't seem to get enough although if anyone was to see my stash, they would definitely think I had ENOUGH. :) Sending prayers to your SIL and DD. So sorry to hear about their DGM.

Grandmaj, poor bitsy. The groomer should have tried a little harder to get the tangles out so that the poor baby won't be cold!!! You can send her to me for the winter. It is still in the upper 80's here :(, although today it is only supposed to get to 79.

Rhonda, take care of that cough!!! Don't let it turn into pneumonia or bronchitis!!. Sending you good thoughts sweetie.

Misstamper so glad to hear about you MIL. That is great news.

Jess, what are you going to school for this time? Hair or nursing. I didn't catch that. Don't work too hard this week :)

Better get going. Have to make some Halloween bows for work for some little girls.

Hugs Sweets

Edited by user Sunday, October 21, 2012 11:59:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling

1CoolMom Offline
#129 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012 5:04:36 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Sorry I have been MIA for the past couple of days. The band hosts a band competition, Scott and I were in charge of the concession stand. I got the shopping done on Friday but we were at the field from 8:30 am until 9:00 pm. It was a long hard day but the profits for the band are so worth it.
Heart2hand Offline
#130 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 4:04:27 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning Ladies...

NOt much sleep due to the coughing...it hurts my chest soo bad. GrandmaJ/Sweets...I'm afraid it is going to turn into bronchitis/pnuemonia if I don't get some meds that will help. Call my DR again today....called off work today as well...just too tired...and puny.

Traci....great job! The band will appreciate all the efforts put forth for them. KUDOS!!!!

GrandmaJ...it will come to you...you have great ideas and still lots of time. Have you peaked at Pinterest?????? OMG...that site is addictive.....very helpful ....TONS of ideas ON EVERYTHING...

Rebecca....sorry for your loss. It's so hard to lose a loved one and this close to the holidays. Prayers are with you all.

Joysee...hope you are feeling much better. Take it easy...no rush.

Evelyn...hey girlie...how are you? Hope all is going well

Gayle...Are you all rested up? Hope you had a wonderful time

Jess....I hope you had a great weekend and much need craft time. School today? Know we are thinking of you...

Hugs
rhonda
grandmaJ Offline
#131 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 4:15:05 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone in Maggie land!

Rhonda, feel better soon dear! Tell the dr. we all said to give you something for the cough or we are gonna come looking for him and we have scissors! LOL!!! Hopefully you can get some rest today.

Sweets, Bitsy can't take the heat either, so won't be sending her out your way! Sorry! She wasn't that tangled, I think the groomer was just lazy!! I had brushed her out, as I do, and she was fine. The groomer just didn't want to mess with trying to dry her cause we told her she couldn't use the blowdryer on her yet. (dr. didn't want her eyes getting dry) So she shaved all the hair off! &%^#*!!!!

Traci, sounds like a successful band competition! Hope the band did as good as the concession stand!

Waves to Evelyn this morning! Hope you have a great week partner!!
Heart2hand Offline
#132 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 4:38:53 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

GrandmaJ....I will deliver that message....LOL....thanks sweetie!

HUGs
rhonda
1CoolMom Offline
#133 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 5:14:28 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Since we host the competition we don't get to compete. The band just did an exhibition while the judges tallied the other band's scores. The judges will give them feedback but no awards for the performance; we have an awesome band but their performance was not up to par on Saturday. I am crossing my fingers it was just due to fatigue since all the kids had been working the event until it was time to dress for the performance. Otherwise we are in trouble in two weeks when we do go to competition.

Rhonda, glad you are feeling better.
trvkladd Offline
#134 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 3:03:29 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Just checking in~

Had a very productive, busy day. I've cleaned, washed, dried and folded 5 loads of laundry. Had to get all caught up since I didn't get any done this weekend. Baby is with mommy for the night so I'll be crafting till I can't keep my eyes open. I can't wait!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#135 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:53:26 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning ladies! I hope you have a fabulous day!
grandmaJ Offline
#136 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2012 4:00:12 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning!!

Rebecca, are you still up? Hope you got lots done! I need to use you for inspiration and get my laundry caught up! I haven't been able to since the kids left!! And now it is just the 2 of us so it shouldn't be that much! My washer/dryer are in the basement though and it is hard to get down there to switch it and stuff with the 1 yr old and the baby here. sigh....

Jess must be off to school this morning...in and out early!

Has anyone seen Kathy (Heaven) around lately?

Wavin to Evelyn this morning. Hope your week is off to a great start!
trvkladd Offline
#137 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2012 5:23:31 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Mornin' Maggie Sisters~ Hope everyone's day is off to a great start. I've been up since early this morning and already crafting (helping DS finish his book report/project) FUN stuff!

Rhonda~ Hope that cough goes soon. Everyone in our house has had that darn cough at some time this past few weeks. Made some progress on your project yesterday! YAY!!!

Traci~ Hope they do better at the competition. Thankfully, ours are all over for the season. YAY!! I love them but it was a lot this year with competitions almost every weekend this month. Tell everyone I said hello and hopefully you and I will be able to catch up with each other soon.

Jess~ Hope school goes wonderfully for you this week. Keep up the hard work. It it's well worth it and will pay off in the end.

Janice~ The groomer should be ashamed. Hope Bitsy stays warm. Do you have one of those little sweaters for her? I'm thinking about getting one for our dog that stays outside till it gets really cold. They're so cute! Haven't seen Kathy in quite a while. :(

Evelyn~ Hi, hope things are going well.

Gayle~ You must be having a great time in FL. If you were bored we'd probably see more of you. :) Wish they'd get the smileys fixed!!!

Hope everyone has a terrific and productive. I'm finishing up several projects today and starting on more. Worked last night till the debate came on then watched that and went to bed... Happy crafting

~Rebecca
Heart2hand Offline
#138 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2012 6:26:01 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning Ladies...

Rebecca.....ohhh how awesome...can't wait to see what it is. I have done yet more shopping for your box of treats....lol. I hope the cough goes today. My appt to see the Nurse Practioner? is at 3pm....ughhhh...

GrandmaJ...I have seen Kathy on FB...and she said they may have found more liasons? on his thigh??? DONT quote me on that...could have messed it up.lol And thanked all the people that keep bringing them food....what a blessing to them both. I hope she is ok too.

Jess..hope school is going well..

HUgs to all
rhonda

Heart2hand Offline
#139 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2012 4:01:35 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Maggie sisters...

I feel like I'm talking to myself....lol...I was the last to post and the first today....not a good sign....come on out and chat....

I did go to the DR yesterday and seen the NP....she is awesome. She gave me a script for cough syrup w/codin..MSP?.....and Arithomycian 3 day pak?? She said it was like a z-pac on steroids...lol....JUST what I need to kill this bug. Ohhh and it's Bronchitis....Lovely!!!!! She made me stay off work today and go back tomorrow. Thanks....I think....lol !!

So, I'm going to craft a lil' today...have a few swaps due at the end of the month and will finish them today and color some more on THAT maggie project I'm working on for Rebecca....lol....curious yet, Rebecca....Laugh LOL LOL

HUGs to all
rhonda
M&KGrandma Offline
#140 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2012 8:56:26 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Okay, I'm not even in this round, yet I'm drawn to this thread every time I log on!!! Stupid me to not have joined in!!!!Glare But I'll be raring to go after the holidays!!!! Can't wait to see all the wonderful creations you guys will be making!!!
Janice, you never know with groomers what's going to happen. If our dogs came out shaved, though, Bill would be tearing someone apart!!!! That's horrible! It's rare that our goldens come home completely dry... and one time, a groomer, who we DO NOT go to anymore, PAINTED their toenails, one red and the other orange!!!!!!! Now.. on a poodle or small dog... cute... on a big ole golden retriever.... DUMB LOOKING!!!!!!! I was so mad~ the only thing that helped was that they didn't charge me for it! But she did have the nerve to tell me that when I asked what in the world they were thinking!!!!! Hmphh....
Oh well, have fun ladies!!!
Hugs,
Teri
scrappinchic Offline
#141 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:52:59 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Afternoon ladies! Popping in real quick to see whats happening on the MB! Where is everybody?

Hey Traci! I hope to place one more order to finish up your goodies! I hope to mail early!

Back later to chat more!

trvkladd Offline
#142 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2012 6:50:33 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi Maggie Sisters~ So excited that I'm not out of the running yet for the job at J's. Manager just got busy and didn't call anyone yesterday. I'll hopefully know something by Friday!

Rhonda~ I'm very curious. I can't wait to see what it is. I did no crafting today...I was out and about shopping. Got lots of good stuff.

I got the From My Kitchen Cart from J's for $24. YAY!!!

I got lots of goodies from HL. Can't wait to get started crafting tomorrow. Hoping to be finished with some of my swaps by the end of the weekend. Not mailing till closer to the DD this time though. I've decided that I'm not mailing early anymore...

Hope everyone had a Wonderful Wednesday

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#143 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2012 3:02:57 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Rebecca praying you get your job! Have fun crafting today! I am looking forward to the weekend! I am ready to do some crafting myself!

Hope y'all have a fabulous day!
grandmaJ Offline
#144 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2012 5:17:55 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters! Happy Thursday....will Friday eveer get here? ugh...this week just keeps dragging on and on and on and on!

Rebecca, fingers crossed on the job!!
scrappinchic Offline
#145 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:35:07 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Popping in quickly to let GrandmaJ know she can see the new Nativity Collection at http://www.creashop-duym...magnolia-special-stamps/ . There is also three special pre-orders there that I hope will be available! I want the cherb looking one GrnadmaJWink !
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
grandmaJ on 10/25/2012(UTC)
1CoolMom Offline
#146 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:39:44 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Jess,
My handmade item is going slowly because Scott is traveling so much. I think I have to change what I had planned for you. Angry
scrappinchic Offline
#147 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:46:27 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

No biggie Traci! I am sure it will be great! Have a fantastic day!
trvkladd Offline
#148 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2012 9:50:49 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Popping in quickly to let GrandmaJ know she can see the new Nativity Collection at http://www.creashop-duym...magnolia-special-stamps/ . There is also three special pre-orders there that I hope will be available! I want the cherb looking one GrnadmaJWink !

Janice~ I'd like the Tilda with Ribbon Heart Scarf please. Thank you so much for good wishes for the job... I'm so excited. Still waiting to hear, will keep you all posted.

Jess~ Thanks so much! The waiting to hear is killing me...Hope all is well for you. Hope school is going great for you. Happy crafting!

Traci~ Maybe we'll both slow down sometime soon so that we can catch up to each other. Good news.... I might be coming for a visit at the end of Dec. til day after New Year's. Finished several of your 12 Days projects...YAY!!! Can't wait to see what you think!

Hi to all the rest of the Maggie's! Hope you are all doing well. I'm off to craft some more. Have a great day

~Rebecca

Edited by user Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:00:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

grandmaJ Offline
#149 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:02:49 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

opened the buy/swap for the Nativity collection if any of you are interested!Drool
scrappinchic Offline
#150 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 3:36:26 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning maggie sisters! How is everyone this morning? I was able to go to HL last night! Got some really cool things. I will be crafting this weekend! I can't wait!

GrandmaJ thanks for the buy in swap! This a really cute collection also!

Rebecca hope you are getting alot of crafting done!

Have a fabulous day!