Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<45678>»
grandmaJ Offline
#151 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 3:56:27 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 766 time(s) in 636 post(s)
Good Morning Maggie Sisters! No time for chit chat this morning as I have to finish setting up the new buy/swap and then get the images stamped for the current one.

Wavin to Evelyn this morning! Hope your week is ending good and you are looking forward to a wonderful weekend!

Jess, you sure are up and around early these days! what time does your school start? It is nice not being the only one around this time of day!! Good to get up and see the lights on already! LOL!
scrappinchic Offline
#152 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 4:30:21 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Originally Posted by: grandmaJ Go to Quoted Post
Good Morning Maggie Sisters! No time for chit chat this morning as I have to finish setting up the new buy/swap and then get the images stamped for the current one.

Wavin to Evelyn this morning! Hope your week is ending good and you are looking forward to a wonderful weekend!

Jess, you sure are up and around early these days! what time does your school start? It is nice not being the only one around this time of day!! Good to get up and see the lights on already! LOL!

It starts at 9:30 but I get up with DH at 5:30 so I can see him off to work. Then I get the kids up at 6:15 so I just stay up! I enjoy the quite time before tackling the grumpy kids!

Thanks again for doing the buy in swaps! I can't wait to get my hands on all these images!

Heart2hand Offline
#153 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 4:47:29 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello Ladies....

HEre are the photos of the NEW MAGGIE NATIVITY SET....OMG...

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/22...5773343/name/Catalog.pdf

I want some of these.....GrandmaJ....doing a buy??????????

HUGs
rhonda
grandmaJ Offline
#154 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 4:53:55 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Rhonda, I have already started the buy/swap for them!!

http://www.cricut.com/forum/cricut-community_postst142857_Magnolia-buy-swap.aspx

Edited by user Friday, October 26, 2012 4:55:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

joysee Offline
#155 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 12:00:32 PM(UTC)
joysee

United States

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Hi Maggie sisters!@!

Hope you all are having a nice day..

I am going to hibernate and craft all weekend--
as much as I can.. feel better today and hopefully
I can stay feeling like this.. I have my fingers and eyes crossed.lol

Have a Great weekend!!!
trvkladd Offline
#156 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 12:14:51 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi to all the Maggie Sisters~ Hope everyone is doing well. I still have no idea whether I got the job at J's or not Angry Glare Mad Wishing they would hurry up and make a decision already!

Rhonda~ Big waves to my partner. I'm nearly done with my sister swap...Traci and I are doing the 12 Days and I'm doing the one with Gwynne as well so I've been very busy lately. I'm done with several items on my list and as soon as I'm done with all of Traci's projects...8 done and counting!!!...I'll be starting on yours! I'm so excited about what I'm doing for you...I can't wait to get started. DH and I brainstormed for a few hours the other day and I've got it all laid out!

Jess~ I've been getting up with DH right after the boys leave for school and before the baby wakes up. He makes my breakfast and we sit and chat while I have a cup of coffee. Rekindling the fires so to speak! It's nice to have some quiet time...with just the two of us. Enjoy yours!!!

Janice~ God bless you for all you do for us! YOU ROCK!!! Thank you so much for posting the buy/swap. I'm now officially addicted to Maggie! I can't wait to get my hands on the newest stamp! I'm using several in some of the projects I'm working on. I was thinking that maybe I shouldn't be but she's just too darn cute not to share! Don't work too hard, now...take care!

Joysee~ I plan on crafting the weekend away as well. Besides all of the swaps that I'm working on my DD has given me a list of projects that she wants for Christmas (happy to oblige) Added those to my list and I'm off and running.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day/weekend

~Rebecca

Edited by user Friday, October 26, 2012 12:16:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd Offline
#157 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 8:56:03 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

I GOT THE JOB!!!

Not the job that I applied for... store manager wanted me but DM over rode him because the other applicant had wayyyyy more managerial experience! I can live with that! But he liked me so much that he offered me a key holder position and will dual train me for that and the other position "just in case." Totally ok with that. Wanted to share with you all first! Hope you all had a great night

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#158 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 2:46:26 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Have fun crafting Joysee!I hope you get bunches done!

CONGRATS REBECCA! Thats awesome!

Today is gonna be a busy one! Hoping to work on my Halloween party treat bags this evening! Plys DH is taking me out to eat! He said he wanted some Hillbillys BBQ! Its been awhile! I am looking forward to it!

Have a fabulous saturday!

1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
trvkladd on 10/28/2012(UTC)
Heart2hand Offline
#159 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 5:01:12 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning in Maggie world....

Rebecca...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soo happy you have a job...and it's cool that he is trainging you for BOTH...what a bonus! I hope you enjoy the new position....does that mean less time to craft now? Not a worry here, girlie....I know you will have some wonderful things for me.

Jess....Hillbilly BBQ???? Sounds great....enjoy sweetie. Enjoy the crafting too. That is on my list of 2-Dos today also...hahahh.

Thanks GrandmaJ....I can't wait to get the maggies in the new group. There are sooo many in that bunch I want....ughhh...

Joysee...glad to hear you feel better. I am as well...it's such a slow progress...but we will get there. Enjoy your crafty weekend.

HUGs to all
rhonda
 1 user thanked Heart2hand for this useful post.
grandmaJ Offline
#160 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 5:26:53 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters! Happy weekend!!

CONGRATS REBECCA!! Is it full time, cause if so, we probably won't see you as much around here and that part is sad!! Hope you can still come to chat!! How exciting for you though!! I know you have to be kickin your heels up! when do you start?

Joysee, glad to hear you are feeling better! Enjoy your weekend of crafting and dont over do it!

Rhonda, glad you are feeling better too! Great avatar picture!!

Jess, enjoy that BBQ! And the time with dh!

Not sure what my weekend will bring besides stamping Maggies and hopefully coloring some for a couple projects...this swap included!! And I will probably have to do some more house cleaning as it has really gotten behind! Oh, and dh wants to mow, but last time he mowed we couldn't get my push mower started to do the trimming and he thought maybe it had just gotten too cold. Well, it is currently 25 degrees and that is colder than it was that day so I doubt if my mower will start again. Mind you, I am not complaining cause I really don't want to go out and mow! At least all I have to do is trim in a couple places he can't get with the rider!

Have a great day everyone! I'll check back in later!
 1 user thanked grandmaJ for this useful post.
Heart2hand Offline
#161 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 5:44:50 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Thanks GrandmaJ.....

DH said he was going to mow for the last time too. He is at work now, but will afterwards. I plan do some errands...grocery store...Dollar tree....Dollar General...then CRAFT!!!!! I don't blame you ...it's too cold to be out there trimming....

HUGs
rhonda
Heart2hand Offline
#162 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 3:08:07 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

WOw....where is everyone? I'm talking to myself again.....not a good thing....

Rebecca....I've got a lot done on one of your HM items....hope you like it.

HUGs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#163 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 5:03:00 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning maggie sisters! Its finally sunday! I so look forward to my sundays and mondays!

Hey Traci! Hope your having a fabulous weekend!

Rhonda did you get alot of crafting done? I am so ready to get started today!

Have a great day!
Heart2hand Offline
#164 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 5:16:41 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Jess....I sure did.....almost all of the swaps for my other groups...NOW only this swap...and the Secret Santa ....and the stocking to go....YAHHH..

Did you find some bargains?

HUGs
rhonda
grandmaJ Offline
#165 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 6:02:53 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters!! Hope everyone slept well and is looking forward to a wonderful Sunday! It is a chilly one here, only 25 right now. brrrr! I turned on the fireplace and put my snuggly slipper socks on this morning!

As I stamp the buy/swap images I am coming up with ideas of things to do for my partner Evelyn in this swap! Got one idea that is intriquing me as to whether I could make it work or not. I refuse to start till I have those images all stamped and mailed though, so if you are in the buy/swap, don't worry, that is all I am working on right now!! I did do a little more online shopping for her yesterday though!! (and for myself!)

Rhonda, you feeling better now? Will you have to go back to work tomorrow? That will be too bad cause we like having you around daily like you have been!!

Jess, enjoy your day of crafting!!

Hope all of our east coast friends are batting down the hatches and getting braced for the huge storm heading their way. Stay safe my friends!! Prayers are with you all along the coast and inland that will be affected by it.
1CoolMom Offline
#166 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 6:18:07 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
DH and I got Jess's item 80% done yesterday. We went to school to help with band props but they had a lot of people helping, since we are parents of a senior they sent us home. BigGrin We decided to hang out in the craftroom since it was free time.

Since hubby is traveling Tuesday through Friday, I hope to finish it up one of those evenings.

Off to church then to see my wonderful MIL.
scrappinchic Offline
#167 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 6:33:16 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rhonda I never made it to the dollar stores. I did however make it by Sams! I got some huge bags of candy for Halloween! You rocked it out on finishing up swaps! Good for you! I have to get my behind in gear! I don't plan on going anywhere today, so I can get some stuff done! I am going shopping tomorrow when everyone is gone. I will have M's and HL coupons to use for my swap sisters gifts! I like getting more for my money with coupons and sale items!

GrandmaJ stay warm...burr...sounds like a very chilly morning for you! Its supposed to get down in the 30s here this week. I love it! I hope we get snow this year. Hope your fingers are okay after all that stamping!

Traci glad you and DH had some craft time. My DH will give advice but thats about it! He's not help. He says he'll buy it and I craft it! I love that man!
trvkladd Offline
#168 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 8:51:45 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Janice~ Stay warm Sister! It's cold here now too. We got down in the 30's last night and expecting to get colder tonight!

Rhonda~ Have a great crafting day! I'm not working today or tomorrow. Going to brunch with DH and DD/her BF! Then back to my crafting table. Almost done with the 12 Days swap and then I'll be starting on yours. No worries...I'm so excited with the concept that I've come up with for you...can't wait to get started and yes, I will have a little less time but only working PT most weeks.

Traci~ Happy that we finally got to catch up to each other in the last couple of days. Not sure if I'm going to be able to come for a visit now...hoping that you come closer to me so that I can just run up and see you! Can't wait to see the Maggie that Scott colored for me! Thanks, Scotty!! Your SIL appreciates all your talentBigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Jess~ Enjoy your days off...Hope you had a great time with DH having BBQ. Happy crafting. Can't wait to see what everyone does! I'll be checking in periodically...probably not everyday like I was because I'm going to have to time manage more/better now! LOL LOL I'm off now to have Brunch!

Hi to all the rest of the Maggie Sisters, hope everyone had a great weekend. Thanks everyone for all the Congrats! Happy crafting to all

~Rebecca
Heart2hand Offline
#169 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 9:00:05 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

GrandmaJ....yes...will be returning back to work tomorrow. I HATE the idea of it too...but my purse will be thankful. LOL...

Rebecca....sounds like you enjoyed the first day. YAHHH...sorry it cuts into the board time or crafting time....but it's a priority I understand. We will miss ya....

Jess...I didn't go either, just crafted...funny how things that SHOULD be done are on the back burner for crafting...LOL LOL LOL ...just sayin...we know our priorities...hahahahah. ENjoy your craft day...

HUGs to all
rhonda
EvelynRobinson1 Offline
#170 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 1:08:29 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson1

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 21 post(s)
A special wave to grandmaJ today! I have been working on something for you and having a great time doing it. Today has been a Christmas craft day for me and it is truly a day that has made me happy to know that someone special is going to receive the results of my special day.

Hope everyone is doing well and preparing for the storm. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Evelyn
SweetCreations Offline
#171 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 2:50:36 PM(UTC)
SweetCreations

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Howdy all my maggie sisters!!!

REBECCA congratus to you.Hope you enjoy the job. What will you be doing?

GrandmaJ - keep warm!!! It has been in the upper 70's during the day and at night it gets to the 60's. Love this weather. Feel bad for all those people on the East coast tho.

Rhonda - LOVE the new avitar picture. It is just beautiful sweetie. You go girl with all that crafting!!!

Jess - hope you and your DH enjoyed your time out together. That is sweet. Hope you got to craft today.

I went to a crop yesterday at my LSS. They have one a month except for December and I usually go. Yesterday was a "Spooky" crop haha. They had games and drawings etc. I was pretty lucky. I won a 2nd prize (papers) and got some drawing gifts from the goody basket (they need to update that stuff though, always the same stuff that we've seen all year haha) Then they did bobbing for apples and if you got the right one you won a $100 gift certificate to the store. Well some of the ladies didn't want to do it cause they are "germaphobes" their words, not mine - (funny but they will eat from a buffet there that everyone puts there fingers in) sooooo there were only 5 of us that participated The owner was getting some great pictures and laughing quite a bit. We all took our turns but no one got the prize so she said if we wanted we could go again. There were 4 apples left so i kept trying and trying and trying and VOILA I got one!!! GUESS WHAT, IT WAS THE WINNING APPLE!!!! Yippee for me. So now I have a $100 credit at the store. Better go for now, talked waaaaaaayyyyy to much BigGrin

hugs sweets
 1 user thanked SweetCreations for this useful post.
scrappinchic Offline
#172 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 3:12:38 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Glad to see some of our sisters popping in for a quick visit!

Rebecca I will miss see you as often but I know how that goes! Enjoy the new job!

Rhonda you are to funny! It does seem to work that way!

Evelyn I can't wait to see your creations. You do wonderful work!

Sweets the crop sounds awesome! I would have loved to see you bobbing for apples! I would have have joined you! Congrats on the gift certificate and the other prizes! Thats awesome!

missstamper Offline
#173 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 6:57:14 PM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 457 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Rebecca - the first day is always crazy - I am sure you will do great!

Rhonda - going back to work may not be the greatest, but yes, the money is always good. I am on work "hold" right now. It looks like we will be bringing my MIL here to live with us until she is more able to care for herself. Until I am sure how much assistance she will need, I cannot commit to any work. Bleh...

Sweets - congrats on winning the door prize and apple bob! I had a mini "crop" in my kitchen today!!! Two friends came over and we spent the day, Cricuting, Sizzixing, Cuttlebugging, stamping, etc! This is one of the first days neither my husband or I went into the city to visit my MIL. It was much needed. The crafting was very fun! Although after 9 FULL HOURS, my feet and legs are tired!

Grandma J - our weather today was nice enough to craft with the patio doors open and a cool, but not too cool, breeze blowing in on us!

Evelyn - hope your Christmas crafting went well!

Jess - brrrrr, I am not looking forward to our Montana winter hitting soon.

Have a great week y'all!
grandmaJ Offline
#174 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2012 4:35:13 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters!!

Congrats on that gift certificate Sweets!! How fun! be sure you use it on yourself though, and not shopping on swaps!!

Evelyn, that must be why I had Christmas music going through my head all day yesterday!!

Misstamper, bless your heart for offering to let MIL live with you for a while. Probably easier than driving in to help her all the time though. Hope it all works out good for you.

Have a good day everyone! I hear the first daycare kid in the drive...blah!
trvkladd Offline
#175 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2012 6:34:25 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Jess~ I'm not on the schedule till Saturday so I'm taking advantage of this time to get lots of the projects done so that I don't get behind on anything. BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Rhonda~ Hi...how are you! Hope you're day went well. Mine was great...got lots of crafting done and got some of your project all laid out and ready to put together. Hope you'll love it as much as I do.

Missstamper~ Thanks so much! I'm sure it will get better and I will definitely love having the extra money right before Christmas! God bless you for having your MIL. That's such a wonderful thing! Hope it all works well. Will continue to keep you in our prayers.

Janice~ Stay warm! Hope you're doing well.

Evelyn~ Hi to you! Nice to see you back on a regular basis! Hope things are well!

Sweets~ Congrats to you as well. How awesome to win both prizes. Enjoy!

Hi to all the East Coast Maggie Sisters~ Hope you are all faring well. Hoping you're all staying safe/warm and dry. Will continue to keep you all in our prayers till Sandy is gone

~Rebecca

scrappinchic Offline
#176 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 2:07:06 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning Maggie sisters!

We finally had to turn the heat on. It was down right chilly yesterday evening! Although its not so good for me today. My nose is stuff due to the dry heat. I forgot to close my vent beside my bed. That is a priority on my to do list today!

On a more positive note! I did some swap shopping yesterday! I spent way more than I intended Blushing. I also got wrapping paper, tape and bows. I plan to do some of my wrapping for my swaps today. It will really start looking like Christmas around here!

Missstamper my prayers are with your family. Caring for other's is not always an easy thing to do but we do it anywaysBigGrin . Glad the mini crop went well! 9 hours is a long time. I hope you got lots done!

Traci! I got you a couple more things yesterday! I still need to place an order but I am going to wait a bit on it! I am hoping to combine all swaps on one order and save on shippingBigGrin ! Novemeber Happy Mail will be the last swap of the year for me! I have my hands full now but love it! I hope you have an awesome week!

Rebecca enjoy your week! I would love a job at a craft store. Heck they would love me too. I would spend my whole check thereCool .

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.......

scrappinchic Offline
#177 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:57:02 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I just read that the new Magnolia Ink magazine will come with a free stamp! She is a must have for me! Here is what the little cutie looks like!

Edited by user Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:02:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic attached the following image(s):
254345_435745793151806_1859138166_n.jpg
Heart2hand Offline
#178 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:37:56 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Maggie sisters....

Jess....gotta have that stamp too.....thanks for the enabling...lol.

Rebecca....sounds like a game plan to me. I'm sure I will LOVE it all....it's from teh heart and that is the best kind.

MissStamper....thanks...Sounds like you will be busy with your MIL staying for a while. I do send prayers and hugs and a GOD=Speed recovery to her. I hope she improving daily.

GrandmaJ...Keep the songs coming....

Sweets....WOW...KUDOS to you...enjoy the gift card.

Evelyn....I'm sure it's wonderful...and if she doesn't like it...YOU still have my addy, right...LOL LOL LOL LOL

HUGs to all
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#179 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:41:52 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

You know it RhondaThumpUp ! You know I have to share with my dear maggie sistersWink !
SweetCreations Offline
#180 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:53:51 PM(UTC)
SweetCreations

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Ok Jess my new name for you is Miss enabler haha. Where can I find the magazine with the stamp?

Thanks to all for the good wishes regarding my apple bobbing win haha. I am saving it for something special - just not sure what that will be BigGrin

Misstamper, bless you for taking in your MIL. That is wonderful. Sounds like you had a successful crop too.

I'm going to be working on this swap this weekend. Going to another crop and then one the following weekBigGrin BigGrin BigGrin they keep me busy since I'm alone.

Rhonda I saw on another thread that you are not feeling well again. Please take care of yourself sweetie. Can you work without using your welding tool? Please be careful hon

Better go for now. Gotta check some other threads

Hugs Sweets/Cherie