Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

colewedding12ab712113 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 5:31:01 PM(UTC)
colewedding12ab712113

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have been working for weeks and weeks with my E2 , 1st off no matter what setting I put it on it will not cut threw the paper just enough to ruin paper tons of paper has been thrown away . But most of the time the machine will say it is cutting and it wont be cutting at all it wont even be moving . I put it away for awhile and went back to using my expression , I'm not even going to get started on my gypsy lol it wont work with either . I'm to the point I just want to send them both back . I want a E2 I wanted it to be so much better then the Expression but I can not even use it . My husband bought it for me . I think its defected I wonder if I sent it back would they send me a new one :(

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2012 5:32:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

atorres3819e5d3df0 Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 5:37:49 PM(UTC)
atorres3819e5d3df0

Have you emailed or tried calling the company? I just emailed them about 5 min ago because my mat is shifting (not the paper, the mat). I'm not sure if it's the rollers or the settings but I'm also frustrated and am thinking about sending mine back. I've had mine for about a month though. I'm interested to know how they respond. I'm sorry I don't have a solution for you - it sounds like yours is also broken (not a setting problem).

Crying

I love the whole idea, but I hate wasting all of this paper!
 1 user thanked atorres3819e5d3df0 for this useful post.
colewedding12ab712113 on 9/30/2012(UTC)
Sherri Kay Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 5:44:09 PM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

United States

Was thanked: 2413 time(s) in 2165 post(s)
You definitely need to contact PC. All the money you've spent on this machine, you need it to work properly and PC will take care of it. They'll try to help you over the phone and if that doesn't work, they'll tell you if you need to send it in for a replacement. Good luck!
colewedding12ab712113 Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 6:18:06 PM(UTC)
colewedding12ab712113

Thanks for the replies :) I have waisted a lot of paper and that makes me sick :/ I have emailed but no reply that was a few weeks ago I guess I'm going to have to call them . I hate it so bad . I had called once before they went through a few steps with me and I thought it was working but as soon as I got off the phone it was back to the way it was . I was on the phone for over an hour with them and do not want to do that again it wasn't fun at all lol .