Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

colleengarner28bda331 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 01, 2012 8:12:36 PM(UTC)
colleengarner28bda331

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I am sooo mad that I am now on my 2nd Imagine machine and it still does the same as the first, prints...spits out mat does not cut. Work from just the lcd screen without computer prints...spits out mat does not cut. Tried to just cut with no print...pulls mat in then back through and spits out mat does not cut. I want to just scream to the top of the World just so so tried of working with something they aboviously have no cares whether it is works or not. The Cricut Imagine would fall under what is called THE LEMON LAW....
Chertem Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2012 3:07:19 AM(UTC)
Chertem

Feel just as frustrated as you. Found some time to be creative with my Imagine - sat down and then battled for the next 3 hours to get it to cut. I chose "cut only" - set my mat - everything seemed to be going well, mat fed in, then back again and there it stayed. Refused to cut or do anything more. I am seriously, seriously tired of the amount of time I've wasted fighting with a machine that just won't work. WHAT A WASTE OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY
Cheryl
Angry Crying Cursing Confused Mad
Shadow Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 06, 2012 7:57:41 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 276 time(s) in 206 post(s)
Totally agree with both of you. I'm on my 5th Imagine - 4 that didn't work and were replaced, the 5th being a refurbished one from TV Channel that doesn't print properly and when it tries to print at all, the result is very grainy. Result - I'm returning it for a full refund to TV Channel and will not be buying again. I reckon 5 models is quite enough for anybody's patience!

Good luck trying to get these paperweights to work

Pauline x
terryfisherd1f1d155 Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2014 6:42:09 AM(UTC)
terryfisherd1f1d155

Hi,
I am new to this but have just bought the Imagine machine. At first it printed and cut from the in-built screen. I then decided to download the CCR and connected my desktop to the machine. After I had created an image I sent it to the machine which appeared to accept it. However, all it did was take the mat in and then hang. I then downloaded the Cricut Sync' and updated the software. Again this seemed to be OK and was completed, but now every time I switch on the machine, I get a message telling me that it is updating and not to switch the power off, even though it is not connected to the desktop.
I have 'synced' several time now but I get the same message. And this has not solved the original problem, even when I create an image from the built-in screen, and is unconneceted from the desktop, the mat is taken in and then fed back in at the rear, by about a third of the mat, it just hangs. From previous posts this seems to be a persistent problem but has anyone found a solution?
Thanks.

Terry
Coah'sNana Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2014 9:03:52 PM(UTC)
Coah'sNana

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Virgin Islands (U.S.)

Was thanked: 16240 time(s) in 4360 post(s)
Originally Posted by: terryfisherd1f1d155 Go to Quoted Post
Hi,
I am new to this but have just bought the Imagine machine. At first it printed and cut from the in-built screen. I then decided to download the CCR and connected my desktop to the machine. After I had created an image I sent it to the machine which appeared to accept it. However, all it did was take the mat in and then hang. I then downloaded the Cricut Sync' and updated the software. Again this seemed to be OK and was completed, but now every time I switch on the machine, I get a message telling me that it is updating and not to switch the power off, even though it is not connected to the desktop.
I have 'synced' several time now but I get the same message. And this has not solved the original problem, even when I create an image from the built-in screen, and is unconneceted from the desktop, the mat is taken in and then fed back in at the rear, by about a third of the mat, it just hangs. From previous posts this seems to be a persistent problem but has anyone found a solution?
Thanks.

Terry

I answered your other post about your machine thinking it is still in update mode, but the hanging is something different.

Just a thought. Check and make SURE that your machine in NOT in cut-only mode. This mode has NEVER worked and WILL cause it to hang. If you don't want to print, just don't add any color, but the machine should remain in PRINT & CUT mode. Not sure this is your problem, but easy enough to check.