Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages<1234>»
scrappinchic Offline
#31 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2012 4:58:06 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Partners are posted! Have fun creating!

Big waves to you Yohill! I am excited to create for you! If you have any questions just ask.
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
CraftyOldBat on 10/13/2012(UTC)
CraftyOldBat Offline
#32 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2012 5:34:22 PM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Was thanked: 397 time(s) in 332 post(s)
Hi Denise, I'm looking forward to creating this box of goodies for you BigGrin Sent you a PM with my address and a question; sorry I'm so impatient! LOL

DeniseKenna Offline
#33 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2012 7:02:19 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
Hi Everyone and COB my partner!!!

Guess I need to post what I'd love to find in my goody box...tickets to embelly, metal, binder rings, TH goodies, beads (not seed beads though), charms, stamped images to color, tags, glue dots, chipboard, anything that you think is fantastic!

Thanks
Heart2hand Offline
#34 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:21:44 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Good morning ladies...

Aden's_nana....OMG...we are sisters this round...woo hooo. I"ve not been paired up with you so this should be wonderful. I ♥♥♥ the colors you are asking for...some of my faves! I can't wait to start looking for things for that lil' girls theme.

Hope your day is wonderful sweetie.

I'm doing a few last minute things to a few swaps to ship out tomorrow. Then watch my COLTS!!!!! and do some laundry...busy day....lol

(((HUGS)))
rhonda
MarjorieLindley Offline
#35 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 7:16:06 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
I like Greens, Browns, and cedar like orange, creams, (not bright green though). I luv bling, and flowers and metals and ribbons. I like most things but not seed bead. Anyways I see I have a partner. YAY. I luv dragonflys, fairies, mystical things and of course My pups. I will pm you with my email address. and info. HELLO Partner. This should be fun. Anyways I can't wait to start. YAY.
ksqueenb Offline
#36 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 7:58:03 AM(UTC)
ksqueenb

United States

Was thanked: 321 time(s) in 214 post(s)
I can't wait to get started on this swap.

Wanda, I'll send you a pm as well but you didn't post what colors or items you would like in your box. I look forward to getting to know you all better.
yohill Offline
#37 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 5:11:18 PM(UTC)
yohill

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I have no idea how you do this swap on under $10. The only scrapbooking stores we have here are Michaels (Hate them, they are a rip off) and Joann's which doesn't carry a of the items. So I always am having to order online. I spent more than $10 hope that is ok!

scrappinchic Offline
#38 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 6:05:02 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Yohill no worries! We are supposed to stay as close to 10.00 as possible. I don't have alot of items in the colors that you chose. Its a win win for me. I supply your box and get stash for myself too.
yohill Offline
#39 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 6:15:20 PM(UTC)
yohill

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I am really only loving the colors you have chosen Jess! I have been having fun finding items! You will love what is on the inside better than my decorating skills on the outside! lol
MarjorieLindley Offline
#40 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 6:31:49 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

OH I know I will be over 10.00 as I live in a very small town with no stores so I shop online. I do have an advantage though is we are going to a concert at the end of october and when we go we stop at a michaels and joanns and another unknown craft store. YIPPEEE.

Hey Partner I need more colors besides the deep red color Please. I need this so I can get started. YAY. I am excited. okay talk to you all later.

Marjorie
scrappinchic Offline
#41 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2012 2:55:16 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: yohill Go to Quoted Post
I am really only loving the colors you have chosen Jess! I have been having fun finding items! You will love what is on the inside better than my decorating skills on the outside! lol

No selling yourself short! I am sure your decorating skills are just fineBigGrin ! I am sure I will love it all!

Well I start school today! So I wont be back on until tonight. Have a great day!

scrappinchic Offline
#42 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2012 2:58:29 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I am sure there will be alot of us go over the 10.00 limit! Its okay! Just have fun with itLaugh !
CraftyOldBat Offline
#43 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2012 9:43:57 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Was thanked: 397 time(s) in 332 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DeniseKenna Go to Quoted Post
Hi Everyone and COB my partner!!!

Guess I need to post what I'd love to find in my goody box...tickets to embelly, metal, binder rings, TH goodies, beads (not seed beads though), charms, stamped images to color, tags, glue dots, chipboard, anything that you think is fantastic!

Thanks

Question for ya Partner - the 3 colors you gave me were brown, blue and dark purple: do you want me to use all 3 colors for decorating it as well or any combination of the 3? Have almost all the "inerds" pulled together so I can start the box as soon as you clarify this for me. Thanks!
Heart2hand Offline
#44 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:58:14 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello to you ladies...

Jackie...Hey girl...I hope you are doing well? I was going thru some of my stash and may need to purchase some things for you altered box. LOL....I can do that...lol...some for me...some for you...we both win...

Hey girl...are you going to the Covered Bridge Festival? We...DH, DD and I are going Friday. I hope it's nice...haven't been in about 7 yrs...ready for it.

HUGs
rhonda
ksqueenb Offline
#45 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2012 6:57:53 PM(UTC)
ksqueenb

United States

Wanda are you out there????BigGrin

I'd like to get started on this a November is going to be a very busy month for me. Wink
Aden's_Nana Offline
#46 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2012 8:11:27 PM(UTC)
Aden's_Nana

Was thanked: 233 time(s) in 203 post(s)
Rhonda, so glad we are partners. I will be doing some shopping in the next day or two for your box and goodies. I can't wait to get started on it.

I haven't been to the festival in probably 10 - 12 years. I really would love to go sometime but my fibromyalgia makes it so hard to be on my feet for very long at all( the main reason I am off work ) My doctor ( a rheumatologist has had all kinds of tests ran, I've been to other doctors, hematologist, neurologists, a podiatrist, had x rays, mri's, tons of blood work, custom made shoe inserts, expensive shoes etc... with no other explanation as to what could be causing all of the foot pain. I can deal with the all over body pain pretty well with my medication most of the time but to not be able to get out and do things like I want is a real problem. Sadly just a day of grocery shopping and a craft store or 2 pretty much does me in and If I do go anywhere where I have to do a lot of walking I try to make sure that can take several breaks and have my pain meds with me.

Sorry to get so off topic, I get "talkative" when I take my medicine. lol

Anywhoo, I can't wait to see what you create for me. I love seeing everything that you have made for others on here so I know whatever it is I will love it, I just hope whatever I come up with for you is to your liking. lol

Jackie
scrappinchic Offline
#47 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 3:54:01 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: ksqueenb Go to Quoted Post
I can't wait to get started on this swap.

Wanda, I'll send you a pm as well but you didn't post what colors or items you would like in your box. I look forward to getting to know you all better.

If Wanda doesn't checkin by morning then I will partner with you! I don't want to keep you waiting and I don't mind doing two boxes. I will have to think of some different colors between now and then! I am going to send her a pm!

WandaDykes Offline
#48 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 4:49:17 PM(UTC)
WandaDykes

United States

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 32 post(s)
The three colors I would like are aqua blue, white and Orange.
Here are some ideas for filler: Lace, Buttons(no white), charms, ric rac, flat back beads, clear stamps, rosettes, and thing else you would like to add will be fine with me.
scrappinchic Offline
#49 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 5:03:47 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Hey Wanda! Thanks for checking in and posting your colorsBigGrin .
ksqueenb Offline
#50 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 7:01:26 PM(UTC)
ksqueenb

United States

Thanks Wanda. Those colors are going to be fun to work with.
MarjorieLindley Offline
#51 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2012 5:32:36 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Hello Joysee are you around. Still waiting to hear from you on colors besides maroon or deep red. I really want to get started and have an all day crop this saturday. Please let me know at least 2 more colors to work with.
Aden's_Nana Offline
#52 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2012 6:31:59 AM(UTC)
Aden's_Nana

I ventured out for a bit yesterday and got the organizer for Rhonda's goodies, I also picked up couple of things to go in it. I still have no idea yet on how I want to decorate it, I need to look thru my papers for some inspiration.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Jackie
DeniseKenna Offline
#53 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2012 8:15:06 AM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CraftyOldBat Go to Quoted Post
Question for ya Partner - the 3 colors you gave me were brown, blue and dark purple: do you want me to use all 3 colors for decorating it as well or any combination of the 3? Have almost all the "inerds" pulled together so I can start the box as soon as you clarify this for me. Thanks!

Good Morning Everyone!
Man it's busy around here. End of the school quarter and football party planning! Thankful that the party is tonight and we'll be done!

COB~ You are way ahead of me! I am fine with any combo of colors you decorate with. I'm sure it will be great! Excited to have a COB creation!
 1 user thanked DeniseKenna for this useful post.
CraftyOldBat on 10/18/2012(UTC)
Heart2hand Offline
#54 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2012 1:29:34 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Originally Posted by: Aden's_Nana Go to Quoted Post
Rhonda, so glad we are partners. I will be doing some shopping in the next day or two for your box and goodies. I can't wait to get started on it.

I haven't been to the festival in probably 10 - 12 years. I really would love to go sometime but my fibromyalgia makes it so hard to be on my feet for very long at all( the main reason I am off work ) My doctor ( a rheumatologist has had all kinds of tests ran, I've been to other doctors, hematologist, neurologists, a podiatrist, had x rays, mri's, tons of blood work, custom made shoe inserts, expensive shoes etc... with no other explanation as to what could be causing all of the foot pain. I can deal with the all over body pain pretty well with my medication most of the time but to not be able to get out and do things like I want is a real problem. Sadly just a day of grocery shopping and a craft store or 2 pretty much does me in and If I do go anywhere where I have to do a lot of walking I try to make sure that can take several breaks and have my pain meds with me.

Sorry to get so off topic, I get "talkative" when I take my medicine. lol

Anywhoo, I can't wait to see what you create for me. I love seeing everything that you have made for others on here so I know whatever it is I will love it, I just hope whatever I come up with for you is to your liking. lol

Jackie

Hey Miss Jackie...

Sounds like you are off to a great start...I've not been anywhere to purchase even the container yet...lol. I plan to do so Saturday while DH is at the IronMan races.....

I"m sorry to hear you too have Fibro. My 22 yr old DD was just diagnosed with that this year...and she has had it for a while, just didn't know the symptoms of it. She too says the pain is unbareable at times and all she wants to do is sleep. I cried when she told me that is what she had. Broke my heart...I have friends that have it and I've seen what it has done to them. PRAYERS AND HUGS to you sweetie. DR told DD that he hadn't had a patient that young to have this condition. I pray there will be a cure found....

As for a theme for the box...vintage...is fine with me..and YOU????? WOuld you like it to have a theme? Or just the colors?

We are planning to go to the Bridge fest tomorrow...DH and I have a half day vacation and DD is going with us. I hope the rain holds off....Not sure though. I can't wait to spend time with them both...long overdue.

HUGS
rhonda

Aden's_Nana Offline
#55 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2012 3:40:44 PM(UTC)
Aden's_Nana

Rhonda, a vintage theme would be great. I need to look through my paper and see what I have to work with. I pushed myself to head out again today and do some shopping for this swap and a little for the Secret Santa swap. Plus I wanted to revisit a flea market that I went to yesterday to pick up a 3 tiered iron basket that I past up yesterday, luckily they still had it. I think it will go on my desk to hold my adhesives and odds and ends.

I hope you have a great time tomorrow and that the weather holds out for you, hopefully it as not as windy tomorrow as it was today.

Jackie
Heart2hand Offline
#56 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 3:56:24 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Happy Saturday...

Aden's_Nana.....Happy that the rack was still there for you....woot wooooo. Vintage theme is great....I'll see what I can do with that! Now don't you be overdoing it, girlie!!! Lots of time yet...so pace yourself.

HUgs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#57 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 4:10:00 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

I am excited for the school day to be over! I plan to work on this swap while I'm off school for two days!

Hey Yohill! I can't wait to get started! I have your organizer already! Hope to do some shopping on monday! I hope you have a fabulous saturday!

Marjorie I will send Joysee a pm! If my memory serves me correctly I think she was in the hospital recently. I hope everything is okay with her! I think you could add some neutral colors with the burnt red and it be okay. I know she's a pink and brown kinda gal. Maybe some white, cream/beige, tan and brown. Hope that helps!

Rhonda have fun today at the Bridge fest!

Have a great day!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#58 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 7:06:34 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Yay my partner has talked to me. And I started with pinks and browns with the color so It will work out great. Ya she said she has been sick. Hope you feel better really soon Joysee. It sucks to be sick. I have a cold I am fighting but it is a mild one thank goodness. Went to a crop today and got your box started. I am so excited cause the colors are awesome and I luv it. Will be shopping for the insides this next weekend as we will be going out of town. YAY. Hope everyone has a great week. YAY. I got a lot done today I am so happy. YAY.
Heart2hand Offline
#59 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012 4:08:43 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello ladies....

Jess....I didn't get to go to the Covered Bridge Fest...today is the last day..and I feel better. BUT ...I'm sure DH will tell me we do not need to go. Ughhhh....I'll have to wait another year to go....darn it. It's a great time...wonderful food...and lots to shop thru. LOTS of walking...and then the scenery is gorgeous...a covered bridge...an old mill with the water wheel...a creek....beautiful setting.

Aden's_nana....Hope you are doing well.

Marjorie....hey girl...it's been a while. Glad to see you are back with us. MISSED YA....how is DS doing?

HUGS to all
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#60 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012 5:16:02 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Happy sunday! I will be crafting and making a game plan for this swap today! I will have to go get some paper tomorrow. I hope to sart and finish soon!

Rhonda at least your feeling better! Thats the main thing!

Yohill I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!