Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<456
cstanzione Offline
#151 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2012 10:50:04 PM(UTC)
cstanzione

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 185 post(s)
Acrossthepond-boys will be boys card everything about it the colors are great. great get well card I love the color scheme and those flowers are beautiful.

Sandy- love the clock card love the color combo and the 2 cuts great card. What a georgous owl card love everything about it.

Shelbywoo-love the monster card so cute and the swirl on the next care very pretty. Glad I wasn't the only one thinking of doing those little bags arn't they great I love them the sayings on some of them. I have been saving pics on pintrest for all kinds of different bags I love them. I lov your pumpkin card very nice job. the leaf card is very nice too. wow your on a roll another pumpkin card great job love the colors.

Joyfulcarol- thanks for the directions I have always wanted to try one of those what a beautiful job you did.

Bingolady-cuts son card bove the blues.
Cute cat card love that kitty.

RAQ- like usual you blow me away with your cards georgous as always I love the whole square setting just great. love your smile card I have those papers the frog and the kitty are cute. I love howyou make matching envelopes. more smiley card so colorful Oh I love those little treat bags adorable. Love your give thanks card what a great job.

Sunnieday-very pretty card love the color on the BG paper.
love the color scheme on your butterfly card great card.
the halloween card is adorable
nice thanks card love the embossing on the squares.

Turtlebug-I love those little monster they are adorable and your poo is great too.love the embossing on the baby card you sure are the queen of embossing love the pin nice touch. What a lpretty card love the yellow and the branch embossing and MS butterfly great job.

Suevan911-#2 love the very vintage look on your card great card. Sue what a beautiful breast cancer card georgous card love everything about it.

Donna- I love the bd card so pretty and just right for little Emma I'm sure shee will love it. I can't believe she's going to be 1 already. lol I just noticed we both used the same BG paper on our halloween cards and I almost went with the goo cut also instead went with the web cut great card love it. great bd card love the flower and the paper behind the square.

Dee-Congrats and I'm sorry you evening got ruined what an awful thing to happen. I love your Tilda card that is adorable love all the papers you used great combo. AWH Dee I love those little mice they are so cute what a great job. Wow that sheep card jumps right out at you it kind of makes me a little sick looking at the print on it screws my eyes right up.LOL

Britishgirl-what a cute little mouse card love the colors great job. what a sweet baby card. love the colors.

Gisele-what a pretty card I have that stamp also I love it.love the touch of the old earing great job. I love love love your winter wonderland card beautiful. the BD card is very beautiful too love the flower on it and the sentiment the way its written georgous. What a cute witch card I love that cut.

LisaW.-What a cute ghost card love everything about it especiall the BG paper. What a cute pocket card great job. Lisa your disney card is adorable love t.

Christineramey- great fall card and welcome to the group.

Dee my eyes are still screwed up after looking at your card

LOL

Edited by user Wednesday, October 17, 2012 6:41:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked cstanzione for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 10/17/2012(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 10/17/2012(UTC)
AcrossThePond Offline
#152 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 3:03:20 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Suevan - Very nice card for #1. Love the ribbon and flower.

Britishgirl - Cute new arrival card using #2

Turtlebug - Cute baby card, nice bold card for #3, pretty #2 nice colours on this one.

NanaDonna - Just love the feel to this card for #2. Beautiful papers so clean.

Christineramy - Welcome and a great fall card.

LisaW - Great layout, good use of Mickey too.

Cstanzione - 3 different cards this week and all very nice but I do like your Ghost card. Great wall hangings.

Sue

With a lot of help from Sandy I now have a blogLaugh . It is still very early days with it but hope you can come and look sometime.
 1 user thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
cstanzione on 10/17/2012(UTC)
SandyPalmer Offline
#153 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 3:46:33 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Cindy, you sure do have a knack with making vintage type cards! They are all wonderful! That little ghost card is pretty darn cute too!
 1 user thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
cstanzione on 10/17/2012(UTC)