Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

KimBess1 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 4:11:45 PM(UTC)
KimBess1

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I'm just checking out my new E2 but am hesitant to open the machine wrapping. On the outside of the box it says it comes with a Styus and LCD Screen Protector. Are these items already in/on the machine itself? Also, does it use the same blade/housing as my regular Expression? I couldn't find the answers to these questions anywhere on the internet. I hope you gurus can help. Thanks!
Spookysnip Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2012 6:42:11 AM(UTC)
Spookysnip

Groups: Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 49 post(s)
No need to be hesitant, everything is in the box (if it isn't call cricut support).

I'm pretty sure the stylus is already in the inside of the "door" of the Expression. I'm also pretty sure the screen cover is already on the screen (it's silicone and it keeps dust off the screen).
I think it's the same blade as the regular expression (it does come with a blade and blade housing), but it is in a little plastic bag and not attached to the machine. Although the housing might be the same size and everything, it's plastic and I think the original expression was a metal housing (I'm not sure though because I only have the E2). There are very easy to follow instructions on how to install the blade in the box or youtube has a lot of videos for getting started.