Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ShawnMosch Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 2:21:36 PM(UTC)
ShawnMosch

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 854 time(s) in 292 post(s)
Many people compare Square 1 to vinyl, and it is what I used instead of vinyl. Anyway, I found out today that they are launching 3 new Holiday Color Packs and they have discount COUPON CODES that you can use to purchase product right now! Great time to stock up on supplies before the holiday crafting starts!

Check out my blog for details!
http://craftychicsblog.b...vings-from-square-1.html
Sherri Kay Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 11:20:44 PM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

United States

Was thanked: 2380 time(s) in 2133 post(s)
I got the email from them and was going to preorder the holiday vinyls, but the shipping is 9.99. Is that correct? $10.00 to ship some vinyl?? I'd really love to get some of this, but am not willing to pay $10.00 for shipping!
ShawnMosch Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 6:55:32 AM(UTC)
ShawnMosch

Was thanked: 854 time(s) in 292 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Sherri Kay Go to Quoted Post
I got the email from them and was going to preorder the holiday vinyls, but the shipping is 9.99. Is that correct? $10.00 to ship some vinyl?? I'd really love to get some of this, but am not willing to pay $10.00 for shipping!

I think it depends on where you are . . . not sure on how that works. I DO KNOW that if you order $150 worth of product the shipping is free. I was ordering some of the printable product to demonstrate at a vendor booth I am going to have, and I wanted to have some to demo. I could have gotten by with just a couple of packages, but I figured that since I will probably be doing MORE demos soon I might as well just buy a large amount. Well, it was not until I entered the total that I noticed that you don't pay for shipping for orders over $150! So my advise would be that if you like the product, pre-order the new stuff with the coupon code and then stock up on OTHER product (printable and solid colors) to get your order to $150 . . . you will have more stock to last you longer, and you save the shipping costs! (think about it . . . 5 small orders of $30 worth of product would get you to $150, so if you think you are going to order 5 times it will save you money in the long run!)