Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

roxybonds Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:19:23 PM(UTC)
roxybonds

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 167 time(s) in 97 post(s)
When do you start your Holiday Shopping and Crafting?? After Halloween? Last minute? Either way, I'm here to help (WITH SOME DEALS!!!)

Capture the Date, Capture the Savings!
November 1-30

g

In November, you’ll get something extra when you buy the Stamp of the Month—50% off another stamp set! When you qualify for and buy the November Stamp of the Month set, Capture the Date, you’ll receive another stamp set* of your choice for 50% off—it’s like two promotions in one! The versatile Capture the Date stamp set is great for any layout, card, invitation, or calendar, and now you can choose another stamp set at half-off for more wonderful papercrafting. Get Capture the Date and then capture the savings today!
*Spend $50
*Buy the Stamp of the Month for $5
*Get ANY Stamp set at 50% off!
* Offer valid for A-E and M size stamp sets only; K-size, Workshops on the Go®, Cricut® collection, and Stamp of the Month stamp sets are not eligible for this promotion. Maximum of one 50% off stamp set per order.

CRICUT ART PHILOSOPHY OR ARTISTE SPECIAL:
*Buy either Art Philosophy OR Artiste & Get FREE SHIPPING PLUS THE STAMP OF THE MONTH FREE!!!!
EMAIL ME TO ORDER! roxybonds@gmail.com

HUGE DISCOUNTS- up to 75% off!!!
A whole bunch of items have been added to the WHILE SUPPLIES LAST section of my website! Pick up paper packs for $2.50, embellishments for $1!!! Don't miss out!
http://roxybonds.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=1702

JOIN THE NEXT HOSTESS CLUB
The new 6 Month Club will run December 2012 through May 2013 and you spend $25 each month (plus S&H and Tax). There are 6 spots in this club of which you can have more than one spot if you choose to. You will then be the Hostess and earn FREE product for each club spot you hold.

When it is your Hostess Month you will receive an email explaining the details again so you don't have to remember all of this. You can choose from stamp sets, paper packets, stickers and complements, ink pads, markers, re-inkers, cardstock, acrylic blocks, Workshop on the Go Kits and Studio J Layouts.

In addition to being the hostess, ALL members will receive:
1) FREE Idea Books before other customers!!
* Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Books will be mailed out in mid-January while non-club members will not be
mailed out until the end of January/early February.
2) A FREE mini stamp set just for joining!!
3) A FREE Stamp of the Month during hostess month!!
4) One month of being the hostess earning at least $25 in FREE Hostess Rewards!!
5) Access to the monthly Corporate Campaign & My personal specials.
6) NEW: A Give-Away for each club!!

No Home Gathering or meeting is required for this club...just send me your order via e-mail by the 12th of each month, paid by the 15th Outside orders from friends, family, co-workers, etc. will help you earn more goodies so they are definitely encouraged!!

***** RETURNING CLUB MEMBERS *****
For being a member of my club in 2012 you will receive a 5% discount on ALL monthly club orders in your 2012/2013 club. Your club total must still meet the minimum amount, but you will earn a discount on the product to get you to that total.

I look forward to working with you in 2012/2013!! :o)

EMAIL ME TO SIGN UP! roxybonds@gmail.com

JOIN MY TEAM!
I know you LOVE CTMH products! What better way to get the products you love but with a DISCOUNT each month??? Join my CTMH team!
I have teammates all over the US and would love for you to join us! Most of my teammates are a CTMH Consultant for their personal use- ordering for themselves and/or friends. Some of my teammates run clubs just like this one, some hold local workshops and classes. And a couple of my team mates are business builders like me, building a team, earning incentive trips- like my Cruise to the South Carribean, and most importantly earning $$ for not only their crafting habit, but for their family! This really is my favorite "job"!!

PLUS- it's only $49 to join!!!!!!!

JEN'S NEW CONSULTANT SPECIAL:
When you join the Roxybonds Scrappers Team you will get:
*Support from ME to help you reach your CTMH goals
*Online support from our Team via the team Facebook Page
*Online support and training from CTMH

**When you reach your Straight To The Top goals- you will get $100 in product credit from CTMH AND $100 product credit from ME!!!!***
(this is a special from ME, not CTMH)
STTT Level 1- Sell $300 in your first 30 days = $25 from CTMH and $25 from ME
STTT Level 2- Sell $1200 in your first 3 months = $75 from CTMH and $75 from ME

***Join by 12/31 and I'll send you 2 brand new stamp sets as a gift for joining!!!!!

Check out this for more information and to see the kit: http://roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com/p/join-roxybonds-scrappers-team.html
If you have questions please email me :)

Click here to sign up: https://orders.closetomyheart.com/Enrollment/Default.aspx?SponsorID=9150676&h=0

Get your bling on!

Edited by user Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:41:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

roxybonds Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 9:52:10 PM(UTC)
roxybonds

HOSTESS CLUB----- 4 spots left!
roxybonds Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 11:21:58 PM(UTC)
roxybonds

Get your stamp set at 50% off!!!
roxybonds Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 9:07:03 PM(UTC)
roxybonds

Lots of people getting great deals :)
roxybonds Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:43:09 PM(UTC)
roxybonds

roxybonds Offline
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 11:13:06 PM(UTC)
roxybonds

LOL LOL LOL