Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Olivia'sNana Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 3:48:38 AM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 931 time(s) in 459 post(s)
I panicked last night when my imagine went through the motions to cut but instead just spit the mat back out at me.

I figured out it was because I had paper covering the bottom black registration lines on my mat. I was using a paper that had the brand label extension that extended it beyond 12" and was covering the black registration line at the bottom of my mat. Fixed that sent it back to cut and cut perfect. To test this theory, I did it again and intentionally covered the line - result was the same it would not cut.

This has probably been said before but I have never seen it so I wanted to share hoping that it was the cause and fix for others having similar problem with the imagine.

Now, I have not used the imagine much and when I do it is usually through ccr but last night my dil was using my ccr and expression so I was using the imagine as a stand alone. So in this case I was only cutting. but I would almost guarantee that anytime you have any part of those lines covered, it will cause this problem.

3 users thanked Olivia'sNana for this useful post.
Cricut Dani on 11/4/2012(UTC), angelathompson4 on 11/4/2012(UTC), Image queen on 11/15/2012(UTC)