Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ktmay77 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 8:48:26 PM(UTC)
ktmay77

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

I just ordered Autumn Celebrations, Teresa Collins December 25th, and Mini Books (plus a couple of the craft room exclusives). I figured they would have sent me a code in my email for the things that I bought but all I got was the digital instructions. I checked my rewards account and the points aren't there. Do you not get points for digital downloads?

I am a Circle member, not sure if that matters or not.
ScrappinBelle Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 3:06:47 AM(UTC)
ScrappinBelle

Groups: Registered
United States

I was just wondering the same thing myself. I have bought several of the Disney digital carts lately as well as various other digitals. I'm going to be very sad if digital carts are not eligible for reward points. I was just starting to get excited about them.

Crying
Shrek1970uk Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 10:42:30 AM(UTC)
Shrek1970uk

Was thanked: 235 time(s) in 118 post(s)
I was wondering the same myself - no answer so far ?
marion.strauser9e63e06d Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 6:07:24 PM(UTC)
marion.strauser9e63e06d

hmmm - still no answer?

I just bought my first digital cartridge and of course, looked to see about adding it to my rewards. nothing in my email either, about a serial number. Confused
lmadams1a3cdf9a1 Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 5:27:51 PM(UTC)
lmadams1a3cdf9a1

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I had the same question back in Oct and sent an email thru the Rewards side website. I rec'd a reply to that email that said we did receive reward credit for digital purchases and my missing points were added at that time. Since then, I have made additional purchases and points have not been added. I've emailed (using the contact form on the rewards page) three times over the last month or so without so much as an acknowledgement. I found the old email earlier today and replied to it rather than using the contact form to see if that would make a difference. So, according to at least one person, we are supposed to get credit for digital purchases.
Cricuteer Offline
#6 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2012 5:58:31 PM(UTC)
Cricuteer

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 152 time(s) in 31 post(s)
BigGrin I chatted with a lady and gave her my order number and she went in and updated my rewards. On my most current order, she said wait 7-10 days for update. I would chat with them as we do get points for digital. Good Luck!!
CraftyDisneyMom Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 10:10:53 PM(UTC)
CraftyDisneyMom

I was wondering this same thing today! Thanks for reading my mind and already having an answer as to what I should do!
Jenna P. Offline
#8 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 8:51:00 PM(UTC)
Jenna P.

United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Thanks for these posts. I received points for a purchase in January but have yet to receive points for TWO purchases I made in February. I have sent emails and will trying to find a number to call!
bturner766490b0245 Offline
#9 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 7:47:38 AM(UTC)
bturner766490b0245

I made a digital cartridge purchase back in the beginning of February, never received points called was told to wait 7 - 11 days. So I waited nothing happened sent a message using the Rewards contact form and last night without any acknowledgement from PC points appeared in my account. The total amount of the points? Five. I received five points for the Heritage cartridge. While this cartridge was heavily discounted I find it hard to believe that the purchaser of this digital cartridge is entitled to a mere 5 points. Shouldn't this stuff be in writing somewhere on the website??? I have purchased a total of 6 digital cartridges since the Heritage one and I'm afraid the point values might be even less on some of those. Digital cartridge are such a huge portion of the available product on the Cricut shopping website is it a stretch to expect the point values to be specifically addressed in writing?