Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

50 Pages«<1415161718>»
lv2scrap02 Offline
#451 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 6:46:38 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1282 time(s) in 997 post(s)
Sharon.. I hope Elyse will be ok. How cruel for another young child to say that to your DD...

Busy day here today.. although Abigail was a angel while she napped I got caught up on some housework.

I was having problems with my new Galaxy Smartphone DD thought it was me then she saw she had trouble with it I only had it exactly 30 days today so went back to the store and they gave me a new one. They were able to transfer all my data and phone contact but not my baby photos.

I was upset over that but I am sure I will be taking more LOL... I have so many photos now i need to scrapbook..

Went into Michaels today and used my new Gold Rewards Card he said they aren't taking them anymore because they had a lot of problems with them. I gave him a AC Moore coupon and he said they aren't taking them either anymore!! what gives!!

Joy.. good luck with purchase of a new freezer...

Debbie...I hope the little pup is respecting the old man LOL...poor Jet..

Well have a good night all

Edited by user Tuesday, December 18, 2012 6:48:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandraB. Offline
#452 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 8:28:21 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 278 time(s) in 237 post(s)
Hi everyone;
Home from bowling, finished now until after Christmas. Though Troy is eligible to go to Provincials along with 11 others. They can only take 10 so they are having a bowl-off on Dec. 30 and Jan. 6. It is sort of nice as his sister will still be here so they can see him bowl.

Sharon: how sad for your dd., glad to see the school taking it serious though. Whatever would possess that little girl to say something like that. Hope she is ok. Hope your sweater competition turns out well and your teacher enjoys her Grinch Pills.

Nancy: our M's has never had the reward card or took other competitors coupons.

Joy: hope you get your new freezer soon. Hope dh appt. went well

Laura: hope you are able to wear your wedding dress sometime soon. Got my van back finally and hopefully for good

Debbie: glad you dd mad her decision.

Shelly: good for you getting your shopping all done. I still have some to do, just gift cards though. Will have to make some holders for them. Haven't done any wrapping yet, but I use gift bags so it won't take long. I got my cards made, but not mailed, too late now.

Angie: sounds like your getting quite crafty with your little group. Good for you

Have a good evening everyoneBigGrin

AlyaMama Offline
#453 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 5:50:14 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Sandra I love your cards, very nice. Are they all Cricut? Good luck to Troy at the bowl-off

Nancy sorry about your troubles at Michaels. A lot of people seem to have trouble with them, not sure what thier business plan is but they seem to be loosing customers left and right.

Joy congrats on the new freezer. Hopefully energy efficient. We have a small chest freezer and I think maybe that's why our electric bill is so high, but I won't tell Jamal, I don't want him to get rid of it. ha ha.

Debbie glad you had a good birthday, lights on houses is something I miss a lot here, there just isn't that many to see.

Sharon have fun at your ugly sweater competition.

Today was the science fair for Alya's class, they have been learing about monkeys so they did a little dance, it was so cute!!! Here is a picture of Alya as a monkey.

Also the paper gingerbread house O made for my friends for the brunch yesterday.

AlyaMama attached the following image(s):
Monkey Alya.JPG
Paper Gingerbread House.JPG
joyfullycrafting Offline
#454 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 6:34:13 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1483 time(s) in 1180 post(s)
Good Morning. DH and I were awake way too early this morning, so we finally just got up. I think we were too noise as Jeffie is up with us, which means he woke up Kate and she let him out of her room. She won't be happy.

Angie, cute pic of Alya as a monkey! And your gingerbread house is really cute.

Nancy, does your phone have a card slot? I have a micro SC card in my phone so all my pics go to it. When got a replacement phone, I just moved the card. I have an app called Dropbox. Then, have it on my computer. All of my pics automatically get downloaded from my phone to my computer. I is reallly nice.

The new freezer will be here on Thursday, then the day after Christmas, the power company will come and pick our old one.

Sandra, how nice that Troy's sister will be able to watch him bowl!

I think today is the day to print invites! Whew. Makes me a little nervous. Once I print, them, the time and date will be set!
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 12/20/2012(UTC)
DebbieScraps Offline
#455 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 7:48:19 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
This morning DS helped me make a whole lot of Christmas goodies, I am hoping to give most of them away as gifts but his help was really appreciated.

Went to work for the late shift, it was not a nice day at work, so many really difficult, cranky people, it is very hard at times to stay polite to them :( I could not wait to come home!!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I will have more time to post a longer post.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#456 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:09:26 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Debbie, maybe you need to make some Grinch Pills to hand out at work! BigGrin
Shelly Offline
#457 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 9:20:04 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 307 time(s) in 269 post(s)
Joy, since you live so "close" to me, feel free to drop by and wrap my presents. They are just sitting here looking at me. Shouldn't take too long. We are about an hour south of Ogden. My DH drives through your neck of the woods every year on his yearly trek to the NW. He loves Western Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia. Goes to one of those places every year for a week or two camping. I go occasionally, but am not into sleeping on the ground, so don't go much. Don't know how long he will be able to keep camping though, sine he's getting up there (hehe).

Sandra, Are you making your gift card holders with your cricut? If so, what cart are you using. I have a couple to do, and am looking for ideas so they look nice instead of just a small envelope.

JeanneLee Offline
#458 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:06:26 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Received another letter from our Marine Recruit yesterday! They all passed their Marine Corp Martial Arts and earned a tan belt. He also did the gas chamber exercise. They are in Phase 2 and he is over half way through!

Heading to Ohio for 2 weeks this Saturday and wanted to be sure and wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
My in-laws have a PC and I should be able to check in from time to time, but will be visiting my dear mom in the nursing home almost every day! Looking forward to seeing her and staying with my in-laws.
PedalPower Offline
#459 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:55:09 PM(UTC)
PedalPower

Was thanked: 1571 time(s) in 934 post(s)
Hi girls.....

Debbie so sorry you had a crummy day, hopefully today was better.

Alya made a darling little monkey! BigGrin

Busy finishing up holiday prep today. DS is out of school after tomorrow, so I have to hang up my elf hat and "be done" since he'll be home with me. I have gifted most of the cards that I had leftover this year. I hope to make 4 cards a month, somewhere around the 25th each month. I think that will help me be more enthusiastic about holiday cards.

I won't be on much until after Christmas. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#460 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 4:20:57 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

JeanneLee, so glad you heard from your Marine again!

Sonya, have a fun break with your DS.

Megan has one more day of school.

Kate has the flu. She stayed home from work today. She did work on Christmas gifts, though. She is making scrapbooks for Jordan, Jill, and Megan. Crafting is a challenge for Kate, but she did a really good job. She kind of got a mental block and was wanting help, but feeling bad that she was blocked. I told her several times that even the best scrappers have those days!

I was SO GLAD that I had a baby bug today. My E has been making a popping sound, then the blade will rip the paper and ruin the cut. It is very random, and it does not seem to matter if I am using my G or not. And two days ago, my I wouldn't cut, only print. So I dug Baby out and did some cuts for Kate.

Then, I tried my I again. It worked perfectlly. Maybe it was user error! Flapper And I called CS and they emailed me reset instructions for the E. I did a reset to my E and cut, and it seemed to do OK. I just may do another reset, though, to be on the safe side. They also said to update my I once a month or so. It won't happen once a month, but maybe every few months.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 12/20/2012(UTC)
NJsharon Offline
#461 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 6:52:53 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Well I got found out at work! LOL I put the grinch pills in the other teacher's mailbox, but I guess she went around asking who did it & the teacher I work with told her it was me. She confronted me & laughed. She told me she loved it, but it won't change her ways. LOL

My student that I work with came in today, but ended up going home sick at lunchtime. She was so sick with a runny nose, sneezing, horrible cough & then took her to the school nurse & she had a fever. So they sent her home. So don't think she will be in tomorrow as there is meant to be the 24hr rule that they stay home after fever, vomitting or diarrhea.

Joy, we have a few teachers out sick with flu at the moment & several of my facebook friends are sick with flu too. Seems to be flying around a lot this year! Hope Kate feels better soon.

Jeanne, the gas chamber exercise is what would freak me out the most. Your son is so brave doing all of that. Well done to him. It must be lovely to hear from him too.

1 user thanked NJsharon for this useful post.
SandraB. Offline
#462 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:54:39 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
It's still cold here...most likely until after Christmas. The kids had an inside recess this a.m., but outside for lunch recess. At least the sun was shining by then. Stopped for a haircut on the way home and went to the Dollar Store and picked up pencils and lollipops for the school kids for Christmas.

Sharon: sorry your little gal at school has not been well. Glad the Grinch Pills went over well. Have to finish mine up tonite. We had a couple of students get sick at school on Mon. (sister and brother), lucky parents!

Joy: hope Kate is on the mend soon, glad her scrapbooks turned out well. Hope you get your machines all sorted out. I'm so glad dh got me a back-up E. for Christmas.

Shelly: I actually used the 3D box from the Easter 2010 cartridge. It also cuts a little bunny out on the front of it, but I figured I could just cover it up with a tag. I called it a pillow box when I went searching for one. There is also on on the Girls Make-up cart. I didn't have that one.

Angie: thanks for the kind comments on my carts. A couple of them were cut on the Cricut, the rest were stamped. Your gingerbread houses were real cute as was your little monkey Alya.

Debbie: glad your ds gave you a hand with your baking. I don't do any, just buy a bit. Hope you have a better day at work today. Where do you work at?

JeanneLee: glad your ds is doing well. Have a safe trip to your in-laws.

Sonja: glad you are all ready for Christmas. I'm slowly getting there

Just got off the phone with DD that is coming home for Christmas. I can't believe they come in a couple of days.BigGrin Packaged up a few gifts tonite; we have a gift exchange at Troy's group home tomorrow nite and then we're invited to my other sil's parents home for lunch on Sun. So got them already to go. Just have a few more to go. Hope to finish all the Grinch Pills tonite watching the X Factor.

Better run, take care everyone.

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#463 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:04:26 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good Morning.

Last day of school for Megan. Against all she believes in, she has Christmas busy work for her students today. I think it will be fine as they lost focus a couple of weeks ago. I had some things from DJ Inkers that I printed for her.

Kate is still not feeling well, but she went to work anyway.

Jill is heading out late this afternoon. She will drive to LasVegas tonight, and the rest of the way tomorrow. YAY!!!

We got all the invited printed and cut in half, and 60 of them stamped and sponged. I will do my best to get those 60 completely done today so Kate can take them with her to her new in-laws tomorrow. She will be with them for Christmas.

Have a nice day, my friends!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#464 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 5:12:12 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hannah came over yesterday after shcool and helped me decorate the Christmas Tree this has been a tradition I started from when Alex and Hannah were toddlers. Alex had Boy Scouts and Hannah and I did the decoration. Really pretty tree perfect DH put the lights on I was grateful for that.

Then she stayed with me until her mom picked her up.

Today I helped Abigail put her Personalized Chrismtas Ball on the tree, wasn't easy she wanted to eat it!!

She stared at the lights all day.

I bought a Talking Reindeer called "Paulie" he stands almost 3 feet tall and when people pass by him he greets you and wishes you a Merry Christmas and good cheer. I think he says several
sentences. Abigail was just staring at him I thought she would be afraid of him but she isn't

Yesterday i was thanking my lucky stars. I was suppose to go to the Cemetary and bring a Christmas Wreath for my parents grave site.

I was going to do it after bowling. Well at approx. 2:30 pm there was a 33 car pile up right on the exit where I would have to get off to get to the Cemetary. A hugh Tractor trailer carrying garbage from the Hurricane lost control and started slamming into cars and 33 cars were smashed some on fire.

The only reason I changed my mind was we had our Bowling Luncheon and i figured I would be on the road in rush hour traffic coming home plus it was suppose to rain.

I thanked God i changed my mind.

Angie.. Ayla looks so cute as a monkey love your little house.

Joy.. glad you got the invites done Hope kate feels better soon. I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus Smart Phone no card slot! I take so many pictures on my camera so I am ok. I think DD was more dissappointed.

Sharon.. too funny about the grinch pills

Debbie.. how nice DS helped with the baking

Jeanne.. enjoy Chrismtas and have a Happy New year

Sandra.. how exciting your family is coming home for Christmas hope the presents are all wrapped

Shelly.. how nice would that be for you and Joy to get together... Joy loves camping
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 12/26/2012(UTC)
Shelly Offline
#465 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:04:37 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Nancy, so glad you are safe! That's scary to think of what might have happened.

Sandra, I don't have either of those cartridges. I will go look on Cricut search and see what I might have that would work.

I've decided that since I didn't get around to getting Christmas cards made because I waited till the last minute (I do this alot unfortunately), I am going to TRY and make a couple each month starting in January. Haha, at leat I will try. Maybe I will make this my new year's resolution. Even if I only get a few done it will be better than where I am at this year.
SandraB. Offline
#466 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:59:43 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

hi everyone;
just got home from a Christmas party at Troy's group home... the staff and Troy's room mates' parents. They do this every year, it's nice as we don't often see the parents. Picked up the last of my giftcards todayBigGrin! Tomorrow evening will be spent packaging everything up.

Shelly: good luck finding something that will work for your giftcards. I got my cards made but never got them mailedMellow!

Nancy: sounds like you and Hannah had fun decorating the tree. I'm sure Abigail will enjoy her first Christmas. So glad you changed your mind about the cemetary visit and that you are safe. Sad for the people that were involved though

Joy: last day of school for us is tomorrow. We had craft day today for grades 1-4...it was busy but fun. Not sure what tomorrow holds...according to some of the junior highs it's party day all dayLOL!

Off to watch the X Factor finale.BigGrin
DebbieScraps Offline
#467 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 1:24:55 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Just a quick post, have so much to do but I thought those of you who might be worried about the world coming to an end would be pleased to know that it is the 21st here and we are all still alive and kicking LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Larmabee Offline
#468 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 6:46:35 AM(UTC)
Larmabee

Canada

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Good morning from Canada!
Last day of school. It is a craft day and then a staff & student potluck lunch. If I had been on top of things I should have planned a card making session for the crafts. Maybe next year.
2 out of the 3 things I ordered for DH for Christmas have fallen through. Angry One order from Sears, somehow just never got processed and they can't find confirmation of the order. I never copied it down because they always send a confirmation email (which never came). It was all good when I ordered, I was even informed of delivery dates. The other order was cancelled because I never responded to another email that went awry asking for additional postage. It is all very frustrating because it is soo hard to surprise DH. I was so proud that was going to actually surprise him this year.
Debbie We all survived at my house too! tee hee
Sandra Last day of school before any break is crazy!
Shelly I like your plan for next year's cards. Not sure if I would actually follow through. Yesterday I frantically finished making 30 cards for my coworkers.
augh! Didn't realize the time! Sorry to those I didn't get to. I have to run!
Take care
Laura
joyfullycrafting Offline
#469 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 9:10:34 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Debbie, thanks for the end of the world info! Too cute.

Nancy, I thought of you when I saw the news report on that accident. SO glad that you changed your plans!!! And your reindeer sounds just adorable.BigGrin

Shelly, I usually think the same thing about making cards - doing a few at a time - but it never happens. Flapper

Sandra, nice you were able to see the other parents.

Laura, so sorry that your gifts didn't work out! I can not surprise DH for the life of me. He somehow ALWAYS figures out what I get for him. And he is awful when he opens gifts. He feels the entire package on every side before he will even start opening it. This year, my sister did my shopping for me on ebay, although he pretty much already knows what he is getting.

Taking Kate to the airport later this morning, then doing a few errands. A wedding tonight. DH will run the sound, although we would go anyway.

Jill is on her way home!!! YAY! She left LasVegas about 6:30 this morning. It is a 10 to 12 hour drive, but I know there will be quite a bit of traffic through the middle of noplace. Boise State is playing football tomorrow in LasVegas, and I know bunches of people will be driving down today. Boise State supports their Broncos.
Shelly Offline
#470 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 10:28:34 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Gotta get moving on making tags for my neighbor gifts. Just have no motivation to do anything. I have another head cold and just not feeling good.

Joy-so when should I expect you to come and do my gift wrapping? LOL!!BigGrin Safe travels to your daughter! At least the weather is supposed to be good for a bit.

Its getting down to the wire on getting everything done. Hope all of you are doing better than I am at this.

Guess I better go and get busy!!

Have a good day!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#471 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 10:45:59 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Shelly, I wish I could! Laugh Oldest DD is closer than me right now. She just left Ely, NV.

She said that the gas station she stopped at in Ely was full of Blue and Orange football fans.
NJsharon Offline
#472 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 1:22:00 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Yay, school is finished! At least for me! LOL

Girls will just be finishing now, so will be home in about 20-25 mins.

Had a fun day at school today & went super quickly. Kids had a very cute Holiday party with games, crafts & santa visited them.

Feel so so bad though as I was going to give the lead teacher (that I work with) a gift. Some bath & body works items. But then thought she might feel obligated to get me something, so thought I would skip it. Well of course she gave me a gift today! It was a lovely Vera Bradley wristlet. So cute! Plus a card saying how lucky she is to have me working alongside her.

Feel so bad, as I said! So thinking I may order flowers to be delivered on monday to her?? I don't know what to do now!
SandraB. Offline
#473 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 8:10:01 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hello;
Well, it is freezing here today and getting colder. It's supposed to be the coldest Christmas we've had in over a decade.Cursing! At least school is done now, so not a whole lot of travelling. Do have to go out tomorrow and get Troy a gift for his buddy. DD & sil arrived safely this a.m., we will meet them at the hockey game tomorrow evening. They are spending tonite with other dd & sil.

Sharon: I know how you feel. This year I decided I wasn't getting any gifts for the teachers I work with...3 in total and wouldn't you know it, they all got me somethingMellow! I also got a gift from another teacher that I only am with for a couple of blocks a week. A few of the students also brought me gifts...I felt like a pack horse leaving the schoolLOL! It's nice to know that you are appreciated though.

Joy: hope your dd makes it home safely. Yes, the other parents don't live too far away at all. DD & sil actually went to the same high school but didn't get together until a few years after they graduated.

Laura: too bad about dh gifts. Hope you can come up with something else. Have a nice relaxing break.

Shelly: I'm just finishing up a few tags tonite also. Hope you feel better

Debbie: glad we all survived the end of the worldBigGrin! Lots more crafting to be doneLOL

I think I've been eating too much sweet stuff lately...feeling a little blah tonite. I think I'll finish these tags and flop on the couch for the evening.
Take care everyone

DebbieScraps Offline
#474 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 2:21:29 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

I am generally organised, I try hard not to leave things to the last minute etc but it still seems to be frantically busy :( I have my lists of everything that I need to do each day before Christmas. I have to go to the shops tomorrow for the last minute food items that I could not get beforehand, will be there when they open to avoid most of the rush. Most of what it left to do now is food preparation. I got home from work today to find DS vacumming and cleaning floors!!!! This was done totally on his own, not because he was asked, I do love that boyLove Love Love

The people whom I work for at my second job are not Christian so they are only taking the public holidays off and we are all expected to work full days until late on Christmas eve, new years eve etc which is a bit much, most companies close early on those days. I did not expect any gifts either but two of my co workers both arrived with token gifts which I was not expecting and had nothing to give back in return.

Forecast temperatures for Christmas Day at this stage will be about 100 degrees Flapper and we are having a hot roast lunch!!! thank goodness for a pool and air con!
NJsharon Offline
#475 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 8:14:06 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Sandra, glad to know I am not alone. I felt so bad getting the gift & not having one to gift to her!

I also got a small gift from the 10yr old down syndrome boy, who I hardly see (as I am only in that class if I get pulled from my regular class). So felt bad about that too! It was just a small survival kit with mints, gum, chapstick, hershey nuggets etc. But still thoughtful.

Today I need to do a tiny bit of shopping. Children's Place has 30% off coupon & girls really need new PJs, so may check that out today.

Tomorrow I think we will do our main food shopping for Christmas. Need fish for Christmas Eve, making stuffed cabbage Christmas Eve so need ingredients for that too, then ham for Christmas day so need to pick that up too (and all the sides to go with it).

lv2scrap02 Offline
#476 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 10:08:11 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

Busy here like everyone else...

Did my last few errands this morning got up at 7am on the road by 8am... everything is done now..

Monday in the early morning I have to pick up the italian Cakes and Pastries and of course Italian Breads...

A little while I have another Christmas Luncheon to go to and tonight a Comedy show at a local theatre

Debbie.. how nice DS was doing the floors for you..

Anyone wants to check out "Dawn's Stampin Studio" on the web she has a gift card holder /money holder very easy to do

Sorry on the go have a great weekend everyone
lv2scrap02 Offline
#477 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 10:09:16 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: DebbieScraps Go to Quoted Post
Just a quick post, have so much to do but I thought those of you who might be worried about the world coming to an end would be pleased to know that it is the 21st here and we are all still alive and kicking LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I can always count on you too funny LOLLOL LOL
joyfullycrafting Offline
#478 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 10:34:06 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Sandra, I know what you mean about too many sweets and feeling blah. Same here. So I have cookies in the oven!

Football party this afternoon at my parents. I tried a new recipe to take out, but so far, I am not caring for it much. I think I will trash the recipe.

Jill made it safely. Jeffie would not leave her side last night! Kate made it to her future in-laws safely, also. She flew, although there was quite a bit of driving after they picked her up.

We have one more gift to get. I was hoping DH would head for town today to look for it, but no, he is sitting at the computer. Jill may not get anything for Christmas!

NJsharon Offline
#479 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 10:52:16 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

I went out this morning, found some PJs for the girls, so happy with that.

Also been lurking on the CTMH boards as some people have their new CTMH spring/summer idea books already & are posting some details from it! Very exciting hearing about the new papers, stamps & accessories.

I can't say too much but there is girly papers, boy papers, travel/summer themed papers (yay, from me!) & a big plastic organizer to store stamps in (holds about 40 stamp sets!)! Much much more, but can't leak too much info yet!

SandraB. Offline
#480 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 3:00:19 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Good afternoon everyone;
Just popping in quickly. Still have some cleaning to do before we head off to hockey this evening. Took Troy out this a.m. to get a gift for his buddy, picked up a couple more stocking stuffers for the sil's. Still have to do groceries, I'm thinkig of doing it tomorrow with dd.

Sharon: the new CTMH sounds great

Joy: glad your dd's made it safely, hope you are able to get your last gift

Debbie: sorry you have to work so late. Glad your ds is pitching in and helping

Nancy: hope you enjoyed your luncheon and the Comedy Show. Might have to check out Dawn's place, TFS.

Better get on with things. Have a great dayBigGrin