Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

50 Pages«<3233343536>»
lv2scrap02 Offline
#991 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 12:46:44 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1281 time(s) in 996 post(s)
Originally Posted by: joyfullycrafting Go to Quoted Post
Happy Birthday today to Layla!!!!

Debbie, that stinks about your pool and freezer. We got a new freezer in December. Ours was around 45 years old, and we were just waiting to have it quit on us. My dad has had that happen a couple of times, and his are always full of wild game out in his shop. Talk about stink when he has discovered the problem!

I really need to update my G, but I am a little leary of doing it, so I haven't linked my newest cartridges.

Got the dresses all done. Did I say that already? Today is house cleaning day. It was been terribly neglected for the past month, since we got home from our trip.

Famiy starts showing up tomorrow. I will be putting them to work on Thursday setting up the church!!!

Jill is feeling better today. Still really sore, but better.

I have no problems updating the G
SandraB. Offline
#992 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 2:43:32 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 271 time(s) in 230 post(s)
Good day everyone;
Home early today, thought I was going to have to take mom to physio but that got changedBigGrin. I do have a meeting tonite for the upcoming hockey playoffs, so won't probably get much done after that. Another lovely day here...maybe another walk when dh gets homeWink!

Nancy: I've never had any trouble updating my G either (touch wood). In fact I just did it last week and Extreme Fonts was even on it. I don't mind using the CCR at all, in fact that is what I use mainly at home. Sorry to hear about all your rain. The walking app I told you about is called "moves".

Joy: I have all my carts linked to my G as well as whichever ones I could to the CCR.

JeanneLee: as I buy new carts I link tham to the CCR first and then when I update my G they are on there also.

Shelly: they are saying the weather is supposed to change here too in the next few days, and not for the betterCursing

I'm attaching (hopefully) a few pages I did at my crop on Sat. Hope you like them.

Take care everyone, talk to you again soon

File Attachment(s):
scrapbook page 1.JPG (2,616kb) downloaded 16 time(s).
scrapbook page 2.JPG (2,275kb) downloaded 12 time(s).
scrapbook page 3.JPG (2,282kb) downloaded 17 time(s).
 2 users thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 3/14/2013(UTC), JeanneLee on 3/14/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#993 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 7:06:17 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning girls!!

Finally the sun is shining and looks like a nice day today.

DH had to leave at 8 am this morning to take his Aunt to do her taxes, blood work and shopping. He wasn't to thrilled it is a 40 mile ride one way and taking her all over. She likes shopping for Sales so she will drag him to all different shopping stores.

Just 2 weeks ago he took her to BJ's, Sam's Club Stop and Shop, King Kullen one had a sale on oatmeal she bought 10 boxes! she only buys items when they are on sale. She bought 10 pds of chopmeat went home made meatballs, meatloaf, sauce. She is only one person household and shops like she is feeding a hugh family. Too funny

So I got up early put wash on (catch up) cleaned kitchen vacuumed shower now I will catch up on emails then relax watch a movie then craft. Today is my day..BigGrin

Sandra.. I didn't know you can upload to CCR then the Gypsy..

Great lay outs you accomplished quite a bit at your crop.

Joy.. glad the dresses are all done...

shelly.. I also gave a number of cartridges to my DD to use.

Well off to relax a bit and then play

Have a great day/night all

NJsharon Offline
#994 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 7:34:16 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 404 time(s) in 243 post(s)
Hello all! Thought I would stop by here as I haven't been on for a while. Just been so busy here.

Can't remember how much I posted about my current job. But I was miserable so gave my supervisor basically an ultimatum that I needed to move back to Kindergarten or would be handing in my 2 week notice. Well I finish in less than 2 weeks. :(

I thought he would at least speak to the other aides as there are a couple that are willing to switch around for me, but he just spoke to the prinicipal & said no.

Oh well, I was really sad the first 2 days, but gotten over it now.

I do have a job interview for a part time teacher's aide position, only 15 mins from my home. It is today at 2.30pm, so think good thoughts for me for that. It would be nice & could start on April 2nd, once they are back from spring break. So hoping that goes well.

Girls are keeping busy with brownies & gymnastics. I was away at a scrapbooking crop last weekend too. Got a bunch of cards made & some scrapbook layouts done too. Was a fun time.

Take care all & sorry I haven't been on here much. Was also just depressed over my job & didn't feel like 'chatting' to anyone. But hopefully things are turning around for me now.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#995 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:54:06 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Here are the finished EasterCards for kids I made 12 kiddie cards,
The last 2 cards are not cricut but embossed with the cuttlebug and these cards are called "Quilted Cards" they are so pretty I made about 10 to just have on hand.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:07:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 attached the following image(s):
Bunny cards.JPG
Easter Cards.JPG
P1000912.JPG
quilted cards.JPG
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 3/14/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#996 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 1:15:42 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1448 time(s) in 1154 post(s)
Nancy, I can't see the Easter card pics.

And, my dad is like your aunt, buying stuff, and LOT of it, when it is on sale. He has been known to buy gallon cans of evaporated milk!!! I think, really, that it has something to do with the fact that he grew up horribly poor during the depression, then went and fought in WWII and probably was hungry then, as well. He is obsessed with food.

I am having a quiet afternoon. I needed it. Merle and Kate headed for the city to go to Costco, and pick up DH's brother and his wife from the airport. I got a garter to throw made, and now need to make Kate's. Also, fix a bouquet to throw. Jill has informed Megan that Megan is going to block everyone else so that Jill can catch the bouquet.

Sandra, your layouts are really cute!

Sharon, all of my best on your job interview! I really couldn't believe that they moved you around so much at your other job.

We are having some beautiful weather. DH takes the screens all off for the winter, but I left the door open yesterday for bugs to find their way in just so I could enjoy the fresh air.

I may or may not be on for a while. Just depends on how much time I have!

We got tulle wrapped around twinkle lights today. We will drape them from pew to pew down the middle isle. We will start decorating first thing in the morning. I am hoping to get most of it done tomorrow, sanctuary and reception area.

And, for those of you who are Catholic, congratulations on your new Pope. He sounds like a good, practical man.
SandraB. Offline
#997 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 6:39:10 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Thanks for the kind comments on my layouts. Finally wrapping up that year of pics! Troy and his buddy just finished getting their hair dyed for the upcoming playoff games. They like to match the players BigGrin! A mutual friend of ours was nice enough to do it for them.

Sharon: sorry to hear about your job situation. Good luck on your interview, hope it went well.

Joy: good luck with the wedding, will be thinking of you

Nancy: you can link the carts to the CCR and the G but you have to link them to the CCR first and then you just update your G. Your Easter cards look great.

We've had nice weather here too, not nice enough though to have windows and doors open thoughLOL! It is turning colder again thoughBored!

Off to finish up a few other things before taking Troy back to his house.

Bye for now, take care

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 3/14/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#998 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 7:40:17 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, I can see your cards now! They are very cute!!!
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 3/14/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#999 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 7:22:11 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I accomplished so much yesterday without DH being around....

Caught up on some housework and laundry. All done Finished all the Easter Cards and the adult Easter cards. I acutally had some leftover from last year and used them.

Started working on DD mini album. Awhile ago CTMH had 9 1/2 x91/2 albums made from white coated cardboard. Perfect so I put a lot of photos in now just have to embellish the pages and I am done.

Hoping this weekend to catch up on some scrapbooking for the grandchildren.

My surgery is set up for Monday at 6:15 am. Glad it is early they thought I was going to be annoyed but I wasn't. I am looking forward to getting it done.

Sandra.. thanks for the Tip on CCR I wish I didn't put all my carts on the Gypsy!!!

Sharon.. too bad your boss didn't work with you but in this economy you are lucky you have a job.

My DD is so disgusted at work no raises in 2 1/2 yrs. but couldn't afford to quit.

Joy.. you must be getting excited... Hope Jill is doing better

Well have a good day all

Shelly Offline
#1000 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:44:51 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 304 time(s) in 266 post(s)
Morning everyone!

We are having such beautiful weather! So nice out today and the next few days are suppose to be really nice too. Next week snow again, but at least it won't last this time of year, I hope!

Nancy - Love your cards! Good luck with your surgery, hope all goes well.

Joy - I'm sure your wedding will go wonderfully! Please post some pics when you are rested up!

Sandra - Love your layouts. I don't scrapbook, but sometimes when I see layouts, I get tempted. Don't know where I would begin, but maybe someday.

Sharon - So sorry to hear about your job situation. Hope your interview went well and you can get a job you will enjoy!

Have a great weekend everyone.
 1 user thanked Shelly for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 3/16/2013(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#1001 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:16:39 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;

Woke up this a.m. to another dump of snow and it's been snowing all dayCursing! DH & I shovelled this a.m., could be done again but not happening. We even had indoor recesses today at school due to the wind chill.

Shelly: enjoy your beautiful weather...could you send some our way?

Nancy: glad you were able to get lots done yesterday. Hope the mini album goes well. Hope your surgery goes well...nice to have it done early and over with. We have a union meeting next Mon., they are presenting us with a proposed new contract from the school board. Not expecting too much of a raise either (if any).

Joy: hope the wedding preps are all going well.

Better run, hockey tonite

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1002 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 1:04:24 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Too much to do and not enough time to do it. Sign.

I will type more next week, and hopefully have a few pictures!
sharibear Offline
#1003 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 1:15:59 PM(UTC)
sharibear

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 85 post(s)
hi all
i am a newbie to the cricut world just stopped by to say hello from wyoming and let everyone know that i have posted my first 3 projects but i don't know how to put pics of them in here so if you could let me know how they look i would very happy Love
thank you all
shariLove BigGrin
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1004 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:05:57 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Today's the day!

It was a whirlwind around here for a while. The girls all just left to finish getting ready at the church. DH and I will leave in an hour or so.

I had to turn my computer on to print a picture. Jordan and Kate, as part of the ceremony, are signing their vows, then they will have the guests sign a mat a witnesses to their vows. Then, I will put in a frame.

I will post pics as soon as I can get some, but, so sad, I lost my camera on Thursday when I was taking pictures of the sancutary. I have no idea where it is.
karenjacques9ba2c199 Offline
#1005 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:26:29 AM(UTC)
karenjacques9ba2c199

is any one else having problems logging into the Cricut classroom please?
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1006 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 7:17:47 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Goodmorning everyone,

I am going alittle stir crazy since the surgery I haven't been out except for checkups\. So today I went to the chiropractor and then DH took me to Michael's.

I just wanted something new treated myself to a new Cuttlebug Folder the larger ones and it comes with a matching border. I love them for making cards.

Then I saw a nice large Card Box Holder with really nice dividers 11.99 on Sale for 7.00 couldn't pass that up great for larger size cards. That was it for me. You all know how much I enjoy organizing.

Hope to craft today and finish my DD mini album I started. Then play with some new stamp sets from CTMH.

Joy.. I hope today is a wonderful day for you and your family.. Congrats to the Bride and Groom

relax and enjoy it goes way too fast...

Sandra... I hope you don't get any more snow. They say here we might get another dump of snow. I have had enough snow for one winter.

Tina E Offline
#1007 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 9:14:03 AM(UTC)
Tina E

Was thanked: 438 time(s) in 114 post(s)
Originally Posted by: lv2scrap02 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Roseann,

I was in Brooklyn about 3 weeks ago I think it was the Flatbush area near Greenwood Cemetary and Prospect Park visiting Koi Pond Club Members who are building a pond.

I buy most of my Cricut supplies and carts on line their are so many scrabook web sites to purchase products

www.scrapbookbookpal.com
custom crops
cricut.com
Hallmarkscrabooking

Many more if you spend a certain amount sometimes you can get free s/h

lv2scrap02 I used to buy a lot from custom crops on ebay but haven't seen them there in ages.
Tina E Offline
#1008 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 9:25:13 AM(UTC)
Tina E

Was thanked: 438 time(s) in 114 post(s)
I guess since I decided to chime in, I should introduce myself. I'm Tina. I have been a scrapbooker for many years. I am married second time around (23 years -anniversay last week) with 3 sons. Oldest married with 2 children (he's 31), middle son died in 2011 while serving in the USMC at the age of 24; and my youngest son, has been on the Dean's list at MUS (that's Mississippi) this his freshman year. He has decided to leave the university and join the USMC, he leaves for boot camp in July 2013. I am not a happy mom about his decision but learning to deal with it.

Since my son passed I have not done ANY scrapbooking; truthfully I haven't done much of anything. I have the cake, E2 and Imagine machines and over 300 cartridges, all (except Imagine cartridges) loaded onto my Gypsy. I have been trying to get motivated to get back into my craft room. Which I remodeled in April 2011. Everything is mostly in it's place in the room but I just walk past it and say later.

I am from Metro Atlanta. I own 2 businesses, K-9 Transporter and a Private Detective company. As a K-9 Transporter I often get to travel to different areas which has been great. After my hub and I took a cross country trip in 2011, I have a desire to just run the roads.

My husband is an OTR truck driver and not home very often. As an empty nester I have not yet found the joy in not having children at home, but I'm getting there.

I have 2 dogs (Gollie's-mix between Golden Retriever and Collie) and 3 cats. All outdoor animals. These are all rescue animals.

Look forward to getting to know everyone!

Larmabee Offline
#1009 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 10:45:49 AM(UTC)
Larmabee

Canada

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 290 post(s)
I didn't realize I had been away for so long. It was a wild week! Things are slowing down now, thankfully. Just in time to ramp up for Easter.
Joy Congratulations to your family!
Nancy I think I will love my cuttlebug more once I start using it.
Sharon I'm rooting for you to find a new job quickly.
Sandra Crazy snowness!
I am trying to sign in more often to keep up with you all
Take care
Laura
catrin03 Offline
#1010 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:11:37 PM(UTC)
catrin03

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
hello everyone!

my name is Stephanie, I live in Northeast Ohio and have been mainly scrapbooking for years. I do make some cards too. Before the cricut came out I was punching away with a couple of other systems. love my cricuts (my arm loves the cricut too) I have been having so much fun with some of the new cartridges.

My DH works out of town about 200 days a year on a freighter on the great lakes. We have been doing that for about 10 years, we have been married for over 14. I work part time and play taxi driver to our 2 youngest who are still at home at 12 and 14 years. Scrapbooking, as my son tells other peoople "it's her thing!!"

I have known about this site for a long time, but only just joined up. Was looking for some inspiration and have definently found it here! Thanks for sharing..
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1011 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 3:34:06 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

WELCOME TO TINA AND STEPHANIEBigGrin

We always welcome new comers ... nice to meet you both

I am married to my DH going on 29 yrs. this coming May (second marriage) My DH has 2 boys going on 38 married with 3 boys and 34 married with a boy and a girl one lives in AZ. the other on L.I.

My DD is married and is also going to be 38 this year and I have my first grand child little girl.

I started scrapbooking in 2002 then the Cricut came along in 2006 my DH bought my the little bug and 5 cartridges and then the madness began.. and hasn't stopped

I am on my 2nd. Expression, 3 rd. Gypsy I have the Imagine and many carts.

When I started with the Cricut I mainly scrapped then I started making cards and love love it.

Since I have been taking care of my granddaughter I don't get as much time to play. But so enjoy playing with Ms. Abigail.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1012 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 3:35:56 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Laura ... nice to see you again...BigGrin

Sandra... you didn't have to send the snow this way!! It has been snowing all day and still going.

Joy... hope your day is going well. I have bgeen thinking about you..

Tina... I am so sorry for your loss. I would get in that craft room and scrap. I find crafting very rewarding and theraputic. I really think it will help you...

Stephanie... that has to be hard with your DH being gone 200 ddays out of the year.

Well hoping everyone has a nice evening/dayBigGrin

Edited by user Saturday, March 16, 2013 3:40:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandraB. Offline
#1013 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:56:03 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
First off welcome to Tina, Shari and Stephanie from Alberta, Canada. I've been married to my dh for almost 39 years and we have 3 grown children; 2 dd's 36 & 30 both married and on their own. We also have a ds who lives with Down's Syndrome. He lives in a group home with 3 other young men. I have tried almost every craft that has come along but my current madness is scrapbooking. I love to scrap and all the toys that go with it. I also do cards, needlecrafts, knitting, crocheting, etc., etc. I also work as an educational assistant during the day.BigGrin! We always enjoy newcomers so jump in anytime you like.

Joy: well, the big day is here...hope you enjoy every minute of it

Nancy: I agree with you, Tina should gently make her way back into her craftroom. I think it may be very healing for her. Sounds like you had a nice day out. We still are having snow here too.Cursing! I took mom out for a "few" things today; well 2.5 hrs and 3 stores later we finally made it home. I have to go in next Fri., now to take her for blood work and get her hair done. There goes another day for meLOL!

Laura: nice to see you again, hope to see you again soon.

Have a good evening everyoneBigGrin

SandraB. Offline
#1014 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 7:00:16 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Shari: attaching a photo is fairly simple (once you know how to do it). Once you are done typing your post just click on the little box in the lower left corner for the screen that says "attach files to this post". Then hit "post" and another screen will open which allows you to download your pics from whatever file you have them in. After you are finished that hit the "back" button and you are done.

Good luck, look forward to seeing what you've done
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1015 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 6:52:11 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning everyone,

Tomorrow is the eye surgery. My right eye is feeling so good it is amazing how well I can see.

So I want be on for a couple of days

Sandra.. I remember when I use to take my mom for her hair appts., food shopping and doctor appts. 1 full day out then of course we wouyld have to go to lunch. I miss thatMellow

Hey Joy.. Are you exhausted??? hope all went well on Sat.

The Cuttlebug Embossing Folder I bought yesterday was one of Anna Griffin "Poppy" I have to say it is really nice and it has a space that allows you to put your cardstock thru so the folders just hinge at the top corners.

Today I want to make a Easter Basket for my front door and of course a Rabbit.

Well hoping everyone has a good day
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1016 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 12:41:49 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Well I have been crafting all afternoon. I made a Easter door Hanger using the Teddy bear on Parade. I asked DH to draw the face for me of a rabbit and he couldn't understand why the rabbit head was a different shape I had to tell him it was really a Bear and not a rabbit image.

Although I made it to be a rabbit I couldn't find a good rabbit image on any of my carts other then the head.

Lots of ###@#@#@# coming from the room boy aggravation with the Gypsy. I had it charging the whole time I must have reset it 2 or 3 times. Angry I would go to cut my image at 11 inches then all of a sudden it would shrink the image to a inch!!! what a day Cursing

I think it is time to learn CCR. Girls how hard is it??? is there a learning curve???

I will post a picture of it as soon as i finish the Happy Easter sign, maybe tomorrow or Tuesday i had enough aggravation for one day
catrin03 Offline
#1017 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 1:10:33 PM(UTC)
catrin03

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Happy St Patricks Day!

Actually got upstairs for a little bit today, and actually got some work done. See, those are 2 different things, getting up there is one, getting something done another...

I have been working on a project of a Cheer page to put in a `12x12 frame for my daughters Cheer squad. Used the pompom shield with cheer on it from Team Sports. used glitter paper for the poms. I am making them for each of the graduating 8th graders. Thank goodness there are only 8 of them. School name and year, and spots for 2 photos. One for individual girl and one for squad.

Iv2- thanks, it is hard, but we persevere. The one nice thing is that during most of the year he is on a 4 week out 2 week home rotation, and when home-no work involved and when kids are not in school we do a lot of camping and other family activities.

Work midnights tonight, hopefullly everyone will get home safe...
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1018 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 2:25:12 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Stephanie, My GF her husband works on a Tug Boat out of State and she sees him every 6 to 8 weeks for 10 days.
This is their second marriage and she says everytime he comes home it is like their honeymoon.

She loves the fact when he is gone because she does whatever she wants. They have no kids and she volunteers alot.

Glad you got some work doneBigGrin

Well I am taking the night off from crafting. I can't believe how tired I am. But then again I couldn't sleep at all last night. So early to bed for me.

SandraB. Offline
#1019 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 3:33:50 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone.
We just got back from a visit with dh's brother and sil. First we went and had lunch at Tim Horton's, then drove out to their place on a whim. Am doing a corned beef brisket in the crockpot. It smelled so good when we came in the house. More snow to shovel this a.m.

Nancy: I didn't find the CCR too hard to learn at all. Hope your surgery goes well tomorrow. Can't wait to see a photo of your door hanger. What do you make it out of?

Cat: glad you are able to get some crafting done today. Sounds like an ambitious job you've taken on for the Cheer squad. I'm sure they will be appreciated though. Make sure you share a pic of them with us when they're done. What kind of work do you do that you work midnights?

Joy: hope the wedding went well.

Not much else going on here today. Take care everyone and enjoy your Sunday.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1020 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 2:16:23 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning,

It is 5:05 this morning still dark out. Couldn't sleep last night nor the night before.

DH said why are you nervous?? I have no idea. 2 weeks ago I was excited and anxious now just anxious to see if I will need to wear glasses or not.

Hoping second eye goes as well as the first.

I thought I would fall right to sleep last night considering I didn't sleep the night before.

Sandra.. I made my Rabbit door hanger I layered the Teddy bear cut several times to give it more body especially with te weather we are having. Damp and rainy.

I made him 11 inches on my Gypsy and the Easter Basket was cut at 12 inches although it is still small. Cut some Easter eggs out using DCWV glittered cardstock and put little bows on the ears that is one side the other side I used a different color bunny outfit and purple flower for the ears. As you can tell this is a girl bunnyBigGrin

Last night I signed in to CCR I was playing alittle. Looking for Hide Contour couldn't find how to do that.

Hoping to find some videos on this.

I did this for my granddaughter otherwise I would have made a basket of flowers and eggs.

I think she is still too young to know but I wanted her to get to know the Easter Bunny.

We are ex;ecting another bad snow storm. I think I have had enough of this weather.

At least the baby will be home for the next three days so don't have to worry about them driving here.

Well appt. is for 6:15am I am sure I will be there by 6am.

See you in a couple of days
BigGrin