Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

50 Pages«<3334353637>»
catrin03 Offline
#1021 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 8:31:01 AM(UTC)
catrin03

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
good morning-

Sandra and lov2scrap:

Frist of all thanks for the welcome.

I work in the admitting/registration dept. in a county hospital ER. Hubby is laid off this time of year, while the great lakes are frozen. He was laid off on Christmas and is due to go back April 3. While on lay off, I work full time hours-what ever is available and during the rest of the year while he is out I work around my 2 youngest kids schedules, they are 12 and 14, I also have a 24 year old from previous mariage. she finally lives on her own!

Have a small room upstairs that I have crammed all my stuff into. I have an imagine I have not been able to get to work, think I need to attach to craft room and update. I have an expression 2, that i have been having trouble getting things to size correctly to what I want to have printed. Have just been using my smaller original cricut at this time, till hubby goes back to work and I have more time to play with the machines.

Have a great day!

Shelly Offline
#1022 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 9:05:02 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 306 time(s) in 268 post(s)
Hi everyone.

Welcome to all the newbies here! Fun to have new people here to join in. A little about me - I have been married to my DH for 31 1/2 years. I have 4 daughters, and one son. Three of my daughters are married. I have one grandson and two on the way this summer. My son still lives at home and is going to college. I have done all sorts of crafts. I love to do machine embroidery and make cards.

Nancy - Hope your surgery went well! I'm sure it will be good to have them over with.

Joy - I hope you are recovering from your wedding. I'm sure it was beautiful. Hope it all went smoothly.

Looking forward to going to the Scrapbook Expo this Friday. Hoping to find some good deals on some embellishments and maybe a cartridge or two. In the past Provo Craft had such a big presence at this, now nothing from them. They always had a big booth in the center of the area with lots of make and takes and new ideas. But there are always lots of other vendors there. They used to have this expo twice a year, but have recently announced they are only going to be doing it once a year. My pocketbook is very happy about that! LOL.

Have a good day everyone.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1023 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 10:37:41 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1464 time(s) in 1167 post(s)
Hi all. Welcome to the new ladies! I skimmed through everything, but won't comment.

A bit about me. I have been married for almost 31 years. DH was a HS automotive technology teacher, and he retired two years ago, so we have been trying to travel as much as we can. We have three 20 something daughters. The youngest got married Saturday and is an accountant/bookkeeper, the middle is getting married in July and is a high school math teacher, and oldest works and works and works,then goes home to her dog. She is a product engineer at a major car company headquartered in the LA area. I was blessed to be a stay at home mom.

The wedding was beautiful. Kate said it was the wedding of her dreams, so I guess we did good. There were more people there than we had expected, so we had to set up a few more reception table, but there was plenty of food, luckily.

DH is on his way to the airport, taking the last famiy members so they can head home.

I had a migraine yesterday, and not feeling well today. And no, not from stress. From hormones. I called my gyno this morning and I have an appointment this afternoon! I really hope this leads to surgery to yank everything out. I have regular headaches, and they have been getting worse and worse. And yes, I know, probably TMI, but you are all my friends!!! BigGrin
AlyaMama Offline
#1024 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 12:00:07 PM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Hello- Back to being busy again. My friend asked me to make her dd party stuff. She's doing a Paris spa theme. I'm having fun trying to get it all figured out. A little frustrating though. She wants Damask, Eiffel Tower, Ooh La La, Everything in pink and black. I'm slowly learning the Imagine. I tried printing the Damask on pink paper, however, I can't get it to orient the right way, trying to print it on smaller paper. It's just not working the way I see it in my head. Maybe I should sleep on it and come back to it tomorrow. What I want to do is make 4 rectangles in the damask pattern from the Imagine cart "Black and White"

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes for Layla. We're having a party for her on Saturday with Jamal's sisters and thier kids. So I have to make more goody boxes. They want turkey so I guess we're having turkey.

The science fair is next week so I have to make the poster for that, and Adam just told me he wants to make a poster for the bake sale on Thursday.

On top of all that, I have to make Alya's birthday party stuff also. She's having a Princess Spa Party. Alya and my freind's daughter are 1 week apart, same year. So they get along really well. It's so cute. She's the Paris spa party girl.

Nancy I hope the surgety went fabulous. I would love to get rid of my glasses and contacts. So annoying. I can't wait to see your bunny door decor. I ordered the teddy bear cartridge, it's at my mom and dad's house. They're getting ready to ship me a package so I should have that to play with. So fun.

Joy Congrats on the wedding, 1 down 1 to go right? I saw the pictures on Facebook. Very nice. Go lay down and rest. You deserve it.

Sandra (I think) your layouts are really nice. I need to get back to scrapbooking, maybe this summer. I seem to get really busy lately.

I better go to bed, I'm tired. Oh and tomorrow a freind is going to try and teach me and a couple of our other freinds how to sew. Busy busy busy.

Bye for now.
Angie
SandraB. Offline
#1025 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 6:38:07 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 275 time(s) in 234 post(s)
Hi everyone;
Well, we had a union mtg., earlier this evening to ratify our new 3 year contract. We get a 1% increase retro to last Sept., then 0% for next school year and then the option to go back to the board to try for something in the 3rd year. Considering what came out of our provincial budget lately, I think we did pretty good.

Nancy: hoping your surgery went well and you are on the mend. Take it easy. Can't wait to see pics of your door hanger, it sounds adorable.

Joy: hope your drs. appt. went well. Try and get a bit of rest, you sure do need it.

Angie: you sure are busy! Both of the birthday party themes sound great. Good luck with all the decorations. Thanks for your kind comments on my pages. Good luck with your sewing venture.

Shelly: the Scrapbook Expo sounds like fun. We have the Scrapbook Carnival here...it's put on by Canadian Scrapbooker.

Catrin: thanks for joining our little family. I have an original Cricut (that I bought used from my cousin-in-law, so she could buy the E.) After that I was hooked and bought my own E that I use at home and take my little bug to crops. I was so afraid of my E packing it in that I bought a 2nd one for back-up (a refurbished one). I've seen and heard nothing good about the E2 so I will stick with the E as long as I can. I have my E attached to the CCR and it works great. Hope you get your machines sorted out soon.

Take care everyone, have to run and work on the girls' easter cards.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1026 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 10:51:07 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Well, I tentatively scheduled for surgery a week from Friday, March 29. YAY! Now, we are just waiting to get an approval from insurance. The lady who sets stuff up didn't think that will be an issue with all of my history.

Megan has spring break next week, so we can get a few things done before surgery. She told me I could take this week off. Flapper

I may not get my craft room very clean,though. Oh well.

SandraB. Offline
#1027 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 7:14:14 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi there;
Well, where is everyone tonight? Just back from another evening of bowling. Tomorrow is a hockey game.

Joy: wow, that was quick for your surgery. No surgeries are ever done that quick here unless it's an emergency. Good luck, hope everything goes well for you.

The kids are pretty crazy at school this week, I guess it's because it's the week before spring break. We actually start on Fri., and we're off until the Tues. after Easter. Hope we get some better weather...no more snow! DD called while we were out wondering if we could do her birthday dinner on Sun...her birthday is the 27th. So I guess we'll have a dinner after Troy's bowling practice on Sun. Guess I had better get her card done as well as both girls' Easter cards.

Better run and get at it. Hope everyone else is doing ok.
DebbieScraps Offline
#1028 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 7:41:09 PM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Hi everyone, we have been short staffed so I have been putting in extra hours at work which means that I have got behind on everything else. I am so looking forward to the Easter long weekend BigGrin i am not even going to make Easter cards this year.

The washing machine has finished, I need to go and hang up another load of washing, will chat soon.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1029 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:30:43 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good Morning.

Temperature wise, it is a nice day, however it is rainy and windy today. I don't do wind very well.

Today I am feeling pretty good, and it has so nice just to veg out this morning!!! Life has been a whirlwind for so long, I think I have forgotten how to relax.

Sandra, Megan has spring break next week, too. Parent/Teacher conferences today and tomorrow until 9 p.m., then off on Friday and all of next week. Our district has mandatory conferences, which has actually worked out very well. For lots of parents, it is the only time they will show up at school. And your negotiations sound about like ours. We did finally get both classified and certified contracts settled. Whew. It has taken a LONG time.

Debbie, laundry is never-ending, isn't it. I have a load in the dryer that needs taken care of.

I am really amazed that having surgery worked out so quickly. I think it was meant to be!

We will either clean out Kate's room today, or I will work on my craft room. Kate left some stuff that needs boxed up and she can have it someday when she has space.

Kate had a job interview yesterday, and was already called back for a second inteview!
JeanneLee Offline
#1030 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 1:58:45 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Hi everyone,
We just got in last night around 10:30pm from Camp Geiger/Lejeune, NC.
Saw DS graduate from Military Combat Training! They lost his orders the day before graduation.(he and 4 others out of 418 graduates!)But after more paper work, waiting and such, he got his orders for his MOS(Military Occupational School)...he is in Ft. Gordon, Georgia!
He got there this morning and has called and texted several times since they got their phones back! I feel so much better knowing that we can communicate occasionally now! Woot

Joy
, I saw some photos on FB. Your DD looked beautiful and happy! Congrats on your new SIL.

Hi Debbie! Hope you will get some relaxing in soon!

Got the new Animal Antics cart today...off to look at the book. The sayings look cute!
Nancy, did you get it yet?

sharibear Offline
#1031 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:04:50 PM(UTC)
sharibear

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 85 post(s)
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL,,,
I was just sitting here and thought i would post this hope it doesn't offend any one ,,, I am so upset ,my hubby bought me a cricut mini for christmas and it was bad so I sent it back to provo crafts and had been waiting for my new one well,,, I got it today but here we go again I have to send this one back too ,,,, I miss out on doing the project that i wanted to do for the southwest contest because i borrowed my daughter machine and she has the cricut create ,,, its mat is much smaller and the buttons are too small to see so i use the CCR but still can't seem to make things look right ..... I did how ever receive a cartridge from provo craft for free I hope i selected a good one ,I choose teddy bear parade ,, can't wait to see it,,, well so sorry all i didn't me to ramble on
hope every ones day is better than mine
thanks for reading
shari
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1032 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 1:06:11 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi all. Quiet thread!

Shari, I am not a CCR user, so I am no help with your mini. I just have no desire to be tethered to my laptop when I am crafting. My computer lives in a different room from my bugs, and I really don't want to move it every time I want to cut. BUT, I think Teddy Bear Parade is an adorable cartridge!

JeanneLee, so glad they found Joel's paperwork!!!! And Congrats again to him. And so nice that he is still on your side of the country.

Day number two of being lazy. It feels so good! I think we will take off with wedding number two next Tuesday, looking at the venue and patterns and fabric for more bridesmaids dresses!!

I think I scared someone on Facebook. LOL I was sharing informtion that I know is right, and because I am a woman talking about automotive things, he didn't think so. But I am cuz I was there!!! LOL Flapper LOL I am enjoying this one.

I bought more yarn today. But only two skeins. Kate's new sister-in-law is pregnant and due in August. I will make her a little blanket. Simple, and I don't have to think about the knitting. I am working on a Christmas stocking right now, and am almost to the heel, then I will have to pay attention to what I am doing.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 3/21/2013(UTC)
NJsharon Offline
#1033 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 3:51:22 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 406 time(s) in 245 post(s)
Joy, I am so glad the wedding went so well & the day was perfect for her! Now onto the next one! lol

Welcome to the newcomers to the thread too!

I have been so darn busy with work, interviews, after school activities with the girls. It has been nuts. Finally getting some time to check in!

So I think tomorrow is my last day at my work. Then spring break next week, then will call in sick I think the next 2 weeks. That is the paln as of now anyway. I am just not happy with my current placement at the school. I think if I just quit & hand in my notice tomorrow, leaving effective immediately, it will harm me more than if I call in sick.

It is so tough though as I don't really want to burn any bridges, but don't want to be in my position any longer!

All the staff are right behind me (well except my supervisor!) & everyone has been telling me I deserve better, I am so wonderful, I should just quit tomorrow. They were all saying goodbye to me today (as we have a half day tomorrow) & they don't expect to see me after spring break.

Going to a scrapbooking crop with one of my girls, Emily, on saturday. She is excited.
I will take my cricut along. I want to work on making these flowers that you cut out, then put a dum dum lollipop through the middle of it. It looks so cute & will be something cheap, quick & hopefully easy, to give out at a craft fair I am a vendor at in April.

Will try to post pics on sunday, after I make some of them.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1034 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 3:57:23 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Sharon, I sure hope things work out for you. It just seemed really odd to place you in a position that was so far from what you were hired to do.

The sucker stuff is pretty easy. I made one for my sister for her 60th birthday. "60 sucks" She really liked it. I thinks she still has it! BUT, I did not use 60 flowers. That would have been a BIG bouquet.

I forgot to mention, I think, that Kate got a job. She will start on Monday. A staff accountant at a place that does something with construction cranes worldwide. She is quite excited, a she should be. It will be about a 30 minute drive from where they are living, but she will drive within a mile or two of my cousin's house and my uncle's house every day! However, I don't think she would know them if she saw them someplace.
NJsharon Offline
#1035 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 4:45:59 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 406 time(s) in 245 post(s)
Ooh how exciting for Kate! Maybe her luck will rub off on me now!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1036 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 9:04:48 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good Morning. It is still morning here, anyway. And where Shelly lives, as we live in the same time zone! :)

Megan and Merle are working on Megan's taxes. Merle really enjoys doing that kind of stuff.

I am hoping that Nancy's second eye surgery went well!

I guess my surgery is a go as the hospital called to let me know how much insurance said that they would pay, and how much I would owe. Technically, by the time all of DH's bills get taken care of, all of our out of pocket expenses will be paid for the year, but some of his stuff is still pending.

Maybe I will finally get something done today! Flapper We will see. I got all of my fingernail polish and bandaids moved to a drawer that Kate emptied. I have lot of polish. It is my downfall at WalMart. A little treat to myself! I have too many of those little treats!Flapper
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1037 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 3:51:30 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1282 time(s) in 997 post(s)
Hi Girls,

Unfortunately I can't read the posts. Having two eyes done 2 weeks apart I think wasn't such a good idea. Because they take a good 4 weeks to 6 weeks to heal.

The brightness of the Computer screen is a killer even though we try to dim it it is now hard to see.

The doctor said I have 20 25 vision right now.

But from what I heard each day the eye improves.

Thank you all for thinking of me. I miss being on here.

hopefuly I will be able to come back soon

I was going to ask DH to read the post to me but I didn't think he would last LOL

Joy hope DD wedding was nice.

Maybe you can post some pics to me or email me them.

Have a good night/day everyone

catrin03 Offline
#1038 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 5:22:19 PM(UTC)
catrin03

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
hi ladies..

it was nice to catch up a little. Worked some crazy hours the last few days, and finallly have some time to chill out! Hubby and I actually sat down and watched a movie! I have had it for weeks, and just never got a chance to watch. Enjoyed Skyfall and spending time with hubby too!

Finished up all the Cheer Pages for the girls. Coach is going to keep them till the end of the year party. My daughter knows I made one for her, she does not know I made them for her graduating classmates too... Going to be looking for a place to try to find somewhat inexpensive simple 12x12 frames to put them in.

I have a picture of the page on my phone, somehow will have to figure out how to get it onto the computer, and then downloaded here.

Have a great night and weekend everyone.

JeanneLee Offline
#1039 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 5:54:06 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Hi catrin03, its nice ti meet you. I see you are from Ohio. I was born and raised there till I married and was transplanted here almost 30 yrs ago!
I heard Skyfall was really good from our oldest DS...glad you got some time to enjoy some down time.
When I have a photo on my phone, I usually send it to my email and then save the file and upload to a post here. Down below this reply on the left is a box you click on that says Attach files to this post? Click that and it will take you to a place where you can then upload your saved photo.

Hi Nancy, happy that you made it through your 2nd surgery! Praying for quick and complete healing for you.

Sharon, so sorry to hear that things are not working out at your job. Hopefully you will find something better. Enjoy your time with your DD this weekend.

Joy, so happy that Kate got the job!
When is your surgery?
SandraB. Offline
#1040 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 6:42:24 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Well, we have finally dug ourselves out of a wicked snowstorm that went through here yesterday. It started snowing in the a.m. and snowed all day until around 7:00p.m. Ended up with over 15cm on top of what we already had. The pile along our driveway is over 5ft. tall now. Had to take mom to do some stuff today...tried getting out of it but she figured things would be ok (this coming from a woman who has never driven)! Well, I almost hit the ditch on the way in, then got stuck in front of her house. On top of that everywhere we walked she had to hold onto my arm! My back and arms are quite sore now from all the shovellling and holding onto her. She still won't hear of using a walkerCursing! Anyway enough of my whining, it's nice to catch up with all of you again.

JeanneLee: glad your son got his paperwork all sorted out and he is settled in his new place ok. Is the Animal Antics cart from here? Have fun with it.

Joy: congrats to Kate on her new job. Hope you got some crafting done

Nancy: glad your surgery went well

Sharon: hope you are able to find a new job soon. Sorry to hear about the way things ended up for you...though I've heard of things like that happening here too. Hope you have fun at your crop tomorrow. I was supposed to go to one also, but am bowing out...I don't feel like getting stuck there again. The place we have it never plows the parking area and I got stuck after the last big dump we had.

Catrin: glad you got all your pages done. Glad you enjoyed your movie and dh time

Shari: hope things get sorted out with your mini. I don't have the mini either...just an original bug and an E. I have the Teddy Bear Parade...it is quite cute.

Debbie: hope you got some time to relax and craft.

Have to run and finish up some Easter and a birthday card. I know I've mentioned it a few times before...but I get playing silly Facebook games and before I know it the night is goneAngry! My youngest dd's birthday is the 27th but we are getting together on Sun., so have to get her cards done.
Bye for now, take care everyone.
 1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 3/25/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1041 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2013 10:16:36 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Typing on my Nook so this could be interesting.

No wedding pics yet except for the few I took with my phone. And the 400 that Brandon took which are on DHs computer.

We are at Easterchoir practice but since my surgery is on Friday I will be out of commmission. DH runs the sound.

AlyaMama Offline
#1042 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2013 11:47:36 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Joy I must have missed something, I didn't know you were having surgery. Good luck, I hope you get all better.

Nancy glad the surgey went well. I hope your back to posting again soon.

Sandra facebook is my downfall as well, that and pintrest. I spend way too much time on both.

Hi JeanneLee

Today we had Layla's birthday party with Jamal's sisters. I made 2 turkeys, mashed potatoes, and corn. Jamal told me they probably weren't too into the corn, but it was all gone. She FINALLY had cake for the first time. I was really cute. At first she was just picking the sprinkles off then she dove right in. It was strawberry flavor. Her Aunties got her clothes, which she needed. It was such a great day. She so close to walking on her own. She hold onto my hand and walks, but won't go it alone. I'm in no hurry for her to learn to walk, I want her to stay a little baby forever.

In 2 weeks it's Alya's birthday and I haven't even started on her decorations. I'm so embarassed.

Thursday I went downtown with a few friends and I bought a couple of costume wigs for Alya,. well, I thought it would be cute to put one on Layla and walk around downtown. I'd like to think we brightened a few peoples day. She'll probably need therapy for all the crazy stuff I put her through.

Better go, it's late.

Talk later
File Attachment(s):
Layla cake.JPG (1,142kb) downloaded 5 time(s).
Layla Cake 2.JPG (1,055kb) downloaded 4 time(s).
AlyaMama attached the following image(s):
Pink wig.JPG
 1 user thanked AlyaMama for this useful post.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1043 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2013 3:17:15 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Angie, Layla looks wonderful with her long, flowing locks!

Had to come home for some stuff, then back to "town" to community worship team practice. It has been kind of a busy but slow day, as there was time to waste between morning's choir practice, community choir practice, and worship team pratice.

I think Megan spent most of community choir practice sitting on my lap. Yes, my 25 year old still sits on my lap! Flapper

And Angie, I am having a hysterectomy next Friday, March 29. And I am so ready for this!!!
aml2076cbb48aa Offline
#1044 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2013 3:35:34 PM(UTC)
aml2076cbb48aa

I am Alison. I live in New Mexico and am new to the forum, but have had my Cricut for several years. Think its time I started using it a lot more than I have been.

I am married, mom to a 31 yr old daughter and have a 8 yr old grandson. He lives with us and his mother lives about five hours away.

Interested in joining in with you girls and learning and sharing.

SandraB. Offline
#1045 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2013 7:12:09 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hello everyone;
Decided not to go to my crop today...hit Michael's insteadBigGrin!Got rather excited, they had the tag for the new Outdoors Man cart on the hook plus it was on sale. Went to the till, and they were sold out of it.Glare ! They did give me a raincheck though, hope they get it in soon. Did buy some cardstock, one of the new 5x7 Cuttlebug folders, a few stamps that were on sale, some buttons and ribbon. They had a c/o for 20% off your entire orderBigGrin.

Joy: hope the choir practice went well

Angie: Layla looks sooo cute! Glad her birthday party went well. Good luck with the other decorations.

Allison: welcome from Alberta, Canada. We always like to have newcomers join our group. Jump in whenever you like. Hope you get using your Cricut lots more...I sure love mine!

I finally got all my cards done...1 ready to mail, the other 2 for tomorrow. We are having DD's birthday dinner then. My "baby" turns 31 on Wed.

Bye for now, take care everyoneBigGrin

Here's some pics of the cards.

Edited by user Saturday, March 23, 2013 7:19:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
Birthday card.jpg (1,895kb) downloaded 9 time(s).
Easter card.jpg (1,712kb) downloaded 8 time(s).
Larmabee Offline
#1046 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2013 7:21:25 PM(UTC)
Larmabee

Canada

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 290 post(s)
AUGH! Where did this week go? I can't believe I wasn't here all week!
I finally finished the wedding invites for DH's cousin's wedding. Definitely more work than I expected! Won't ever do that many for nothing again unless it is for immediate family!
Worked on some iPhone decals today.
Will try to catch up more tomorrow
Take care - missed you guys
Laura
Larmabee attached the following image(s):
phone kitty.JPG
175 invites.JPG
phone wolf.JPG
phone zebra.JPG
AlyaMama Offline
#1047 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2013 3:07:09 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Joy hope you recover quickly from your surgery. You sure are busy. Every girls still needs her mom's lap from time to time.

Sandra- I hope you get your cart soon.

Laura love the invites. the vinyl projects you did rock. Very nice.

Today I'm working on the invites for Alya's party and my friends DD party. I thought the freind wanted a just a basic invite, but no, she sent me the link from Etsy and wants me to recreate a printable. I'm always up for a challenge. I'll show pictures when I'm all done. Of course Alya's invites need to be as good if not better than the friends.

Bye for now

DebbieScraps Offline
#1048 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2013 4:09:54 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Hi again, DD phoned and asked if I would dogsit for her, she was going to a wedding and would be gone most of the day until late at night so Romulus came for his first sleepover BigGrin Jet has got good at learning to ignore him when he gets too much and the visit went off well. the carpet was covered with leaves and twigs though, all that Romulus had found in the garden and brought into the house to share!! At 6am I was woken by having my face licked!!!!! Romulus has different food to Jet and of course they both thought that the other had better food so they swopped, it was too funny. I think Jet enjoyed having him to play with but was pleased to see him go home again, he is quite a handful.

Joy, hope the op goes well and nice news that Kate has a job offer, did they go on honeymoon?

Nancy, hope you will be back here chatting soon.

Jeanelee, great that DS has the use of his mobile again, am sure he is much happier being able to phone home regularly

Angie, such a cute photo of Layla

Sandra, hope that the cartridge will come in soon, I haven't bought a cartridge in ages but I think that is one that will be worth getting.

Laura, bet you were pleased to see the invites finished, I haven't even started DD's yet
 1 user thanked DebbieScraps for this useful post.
Shelly Offline
#1049 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2013 2:52:19 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 306 time(s) in 268 post(s)
Hi everyone!

Welcome Alison! Glad to see you here!

Sharon - Hope you can get your job situation sorted out! Did you have fun at your crop?

Joy - You will feel SO MUCH better after your surgery! I know I sure did. Good luck with it. I hope it all goes well and you will be feeling better fast. Congrats to Kate on the new job!

Sandra - Love your cards. Very nice. Hope your cartridge comes in soon. We got snow the last few days too. I am really tired of it! I thought it was spring (snowed that day too). Weatherman says it is supposed to be nicer this week. No warmer though.

Angie - Your daughter sure is a cutie! Good luck with your invitations and decorations. I'm sure you will do a fabulous job.

Nancy - Glad your surgery went well.

JeanneLee - Glad your son got his paperwork all worked out!

Laura - I'm sure they will love the invites! The phone cases are really great too.

I know I've missed some people, sorry. Can't remember everything I wanted to comment on, but I do read all the posts. Don't mean to ignore anyone.

Went to the Scrapbook Expo that was held here Friday and Saturday. Didn't seem like they had as many vendors as last time. There were NO cartridges, which I was looking forward to. Since I didn't buy any carts, I spent money on some paper. There was a vendor selling glitter papers and flocked papers with a pattern to them and also solid flocked papers REALLY cheap in a lot of colors. My DD and I each bought one of each. Then we got thinking about what a good deal it was and went back and bought three more of each. YIKESScared!! I NEVER will need to buy paper again! Sure will be fun to have though! Have lots of ideas in my head for some cards with this paper. Now if I will ever really get it done.

My DH and I and our oldest daughter booked a cruise to the southern Caribbean in a month! So excited to go. I love cruising! We have been to two of the ports before, 15 years ago. This will be fun.

Have a good day everyone!
 1 user thanked Shelly for this useful post.
JeanneLee Offline
#1050 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 9:34:20 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Afternoon everyone!

We finally got some snow here in MD...3-4 inches.
DH was on-the-money that we would have a spring snow!

Sandra
, Animal Antics is a Cricut Circle cart. I haven't
opened it yet...hope to today.

Angie
, that Layla is a cutie pie!!

We had a family dinner here last night...a delayed St Patty's Day dinner, corn beef and cabbage.
We missed our Marine, BUT we got to Skype with him, so that was fun!

Edited by user Monday, March 25, 2013 9:35:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JeanneLee attached the following image(s):
100_2613 (Small).jpg